Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants (39303 Views)

Ayiri Emami Relaxes On His Bentley Car In His Warri Mansion. Photos / Photos From Ayiri Emami's Birthday Party In His Mansion / Who Set 2015 As End Of Amnesty Program? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by Chivee(f): 10:18am On May 02, 2015
jared007:
you don't get it. It takes little effort to blow up pipelines(hide and seek). It only take a little effort to frustrate Buhari!
Hence Nigeria should just sit back and condone it.
Desperate circumstances call for desperate measures. No problem has no solution. If we keep bending to the demands of dubious elements, then trust me it will soon become a popular and lucrative venture for all.
Just as we are finally starting to triumph over the BH which at a point in time seemed like a hopeless situation, we can also find a lasting solution to this criminals so that the outrageous funds that usually end up in the pockets of a few can be channelled into developing the S.S and into useful projects that'll empower and better the lives of ordinary Niger deltans

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by mescapee: 10:18am On May 02, 2015
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by klevjey: 10:19am On May 02, 2015
Strongfaze:
. My friend relax, one thing you should know is that in Nigeria it is easier to curtail any uprising from the Niger- delta due to the geography of your area. * abi na see una go run enter if the region becomes too hot?*

nooo...dis time around, it will be ss and se... d military will have no chance
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by tonychristopher: 10:20am On May 02, 2015
ayindejimmy:

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/04/emami-calls-scrapping-amnesty-programme/

But this is a fact ..an average ijaw urhobo man is wasteful .look at bursary they give them those days in school they lavish it and still head cultism and come out with poor results

Their men will use theirs to marry many wives and drink Kaikai

The Money should be stopped ...they gave us the most clueless man ever liveth

He couldn't finish east west road
Alams. Is a shame
Bayelsa swampy nasty state
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by tonychristopher: 10:21am On May 02, 2015
klevjey:

Who fool u
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by klevjey: 10:22am On May 02, 2015
Chivee:

Hence Nigeria should just sit back and condone it.
Desperate circumstances call for desperate measures. No problem has no solution. If we keep bending to the demands of dubious elements, then trust me it will soon turn to a popular and lucrative venture for all.
Just as we are finally starting to triumph over the BH which at a point in time seemed like a hopeless situation, we can also find a lasting solution to this criminals so that the outrageous funds that usually ended up in the pockets of a few can be channelled into developing the S.S and into use full projects that'll empower the people

my guy, learn from experience... Isis started just like dis...it only takes money to buy up some other peeps...at d end of d day, u will be surprised dat even peeps from sw and ne would join in d fight...
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by freiheitlutadora(m): 10:23am On May 02, 2015
kodded:
any president that want to keep his country united in his regime should not tamper with the money meant for niger deltan militants....................a word they say is enough for the wise

The money should be chanelled to actual development of Niger Delta. Gej's era is our worst in Nigerian history. It is an era where useless illiterates were given free money while intellectuals were subdued and often times barred from coming home. Obasanjo era was no exception. I also urge Buhari to end the useless amnesty and offer us free education to university as well as express employment for qualified natives in companies located in our various communities.
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by chibas: 10:23am On May 02, 2015
Since the oil price as fallen,the money budgeted for the segmented so called amnesty should be reduce.
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by klevjey: 10:23am On May 02, 2015
tonychristopher:

Who fool u

u no dey fear??
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by mcquin(m): 10:24am On May 02, 2015
klevjey:

noooo...dis time around, militant groups will spring up throughout Ss and Se... then d ratio of soldiers to militant would be 1: 10...after flushing d military, we would move into sw and level all...den d north... haaaaaaaaa

Ahhhhh. Last I checked SS and SE combined couldn't install a Presidency even with Federal might. I see OBJ, IBB, Danjuma, Tinubu, Abdusallami Abubakar and Buhari coming together to see how they'll end both races maybe with starving you guys added. You know they need to protect their oil blocs.

So I see those war generals and astute politicians killing the old and young there.

Someone just mentioned SS and SE; last I checked SS combined is not up to NE alone and Edo doesn't seem much interested in Biafra. Again those Igbo flatees of SE no even fit sit down their region talkless of fight for SS. Talk better joor.
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by klevjey: 10:26am On May 02, 2015
chibas:
Since the oil price as fallen,the money budgeted for the segmented so called amnesty should be reduce.

chibas:

y aren't u talking about reducing dat of d government officials?? charity begins at home...he should reduce dat of his house first, den he will have no issue reducing dat of d militant
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by asamaigho(m): 10:29am On May 02, 2015
IzonOwei:
abeg when?...way before please specify when...year...thank you...

@ least I knew him as far as 1994 he has been very popular among youths ,it was dis popularity dat got him political attention from James ibori, he was den introduced to d political class,combined with his streets credibility he used his connection to get contracts from all d major oil coys in delta STATE, dis was around 2002,after he delivered votes for ibori against honour in 2003,d rest became history as far as wealth is concerned.

Yes I don not like him his person and his aggression towards amassing wealth, I sure envy his guts as he has challenged d so called "unchallegeables",he solely fought d ijaws in their quest to harness epz,and he won, he was d brain behind d itsekiris victory in 2003 war with d ijaws and urhobo. he repositioned the itsekiris as far as warri is concerned, he circulated tompolo from grabbing all dat belongs to d itsekiris. .......,

so I guess I have educated u on Ayiri emami
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by Rexnegro(m): 10:30am On May 02, 2015
jared007:
Ayiri is seeking relevance in his new party. Amnesty programme must continue or else the boys will blow up the pipelines and oil facilities in their backyards!
We nigerians are biased and not really truthful with ourselves..ordinarily as ayiri has said amnesty is not granted with cash gain...amnesty is like pardoning a people or group of people who has committed crimes against the state and want to drop their guns, highest the govt can do is to rehabitate them simple.....U said they will blow up pipeline n oil facilities...well let them go ahead na, by doing that they will take their little development backward and render their people fear of living in their homes cos this time around the NA with buhari war know how will be too hot for them to handle...let them bring it on. Foolish and greedy people ,instead of them to diplomatically ask for fast pace development of the region that will equally affect everyone they re asking for 65k monthly n 1500 daily feeding not to be stopped cos e dey sweet them all these while abi ?, sometin that affect micro percentage of the population. Buhari ayiri is right scrap it.
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by klevjey: 10:33am On May 02, 2015
mcquin:

Ahhhhh. Last I checked SS and SE combined couldn't install a Presidency even with Federal might. I see OBJ, IBB, Danjuma, Tinubu, Abdusallami Abubakar and Buhari coming together to see how they'll end both races maybe with starving you guys added. You know they need to protect their oil blocs.

So I see those war generals and astute politicians killing the old and young there.

Someone just mentioned SS and SE; last I checked SS combined is not up to NE alone and Edo doesn't seem much interested in Biafra. Again those Igbo flatees of SE no even fit sit down their region talkless of fight for SS. Talk better joor.

mcquin:

Omo yoluba...those men u just mentioned... would they wear khaki and enter war to fight?? is it not d same lazy military men dat only know how to shoot at goats and dogs they will use?? abeg...d reason ss militants don't wanna pay d military back in their coins is because there are ss living in sw...now if not dat, d whole of Lagos will be down...u can't compare ss men to ne and sw combined...impossible...
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by Nobody: 10:37am On May 02, 2015
asamaigho:

@ least I knew him as far as 1994 he has been very popular among youths ,it was dis popularity dat got him political attention from James ibori, he was den introduced to d political class,combined with his streets credibility he used his connection to get contracts from all d major oil coys in delta STATE, dis was around 2002,after he delivered votes for ibori against honour in 2003,d rest became history as far as wealth is concerned.

Yes I don not like him his person and his aggression towards amassing wealth, I sure envy his guts as he has challenged d so called "unchallegeables",he solely fought d ijaws in their quest to harness epz,and he won, he was d brain behind d itsekiris victory in 2003 war with d ijaws and urhobo. he repositioned the itsekiris as far as warri is concerned, he circulated tompolo from grabbing all dat belongs to d itsekiris. .......,

so I guess I have educated u on Ayiri emami
you have to tell me how much ayiri was worth before the amnesty...I need figures my bro...remember my claim is the amnesty added so much to his wealth that made him a billionaire....
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by ogene007: 10:38am On May 02, 2015
This is nothing other than a toxic advice.
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by chibas: 10:39am On May 02, 2015
klevjey:

se are industrious,enterprising and productive hence does not partake in unproductive venture,so leave se outta this.
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by RADDY1(m): 10:43am On May 02, 2015
some one should tell this man to keep quiet..must he bring himself so low all in d name of getting known by nigerian....i just dey watch..let them stop it
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by klevjey: 10:44am On May 02, 2015
chibas:
se are industrious,enterprising and productive hence does not partake in unproductive venture,so leave se outta this.

who told u it isn't productive?? so after we fight finish now, u go con dey say u wan partake for d oyel money
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by chibas: 10:47am On May 02, 2015
klevjey:

who told u it isn't productive?? so after we fight finish now, u go con dey say u wan partake for d oyel money
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by Nobody: 10:54am On May 02, 2015
royalcatier:
Chest beating roach at it again!

I know what will happen, you will put the ports on your heads alright and take with you to Biafra, but the problem is, the ports have stay on your heads as you don't have any ground to put them on.

My friend,have you been to river niger before¿....it a perfect location for a sea port
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by signz: 10:58am On May 02, 2015
These bigots shouting that Buhari will wipe out militants don't know that Nigerian military/security agencies cannot fight 3 wars at the same time. We'll still be battling Boko Haram, NC states is another volcanoe that'll soon erupt if Fulani terrorists are not checked and Niger delta militants.
Infact now that GEJ is no longer there, I suspect the Niger delta militants and activists may now shift their demands to Resource control.

Our military is overstretched as of now. We need to employ more men and acquire more expensive equipments. Nigeria cannot afford another war front. Let nobody tamper with Amnesty money biko.
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by chibas: 10:59am On May 02, 2015
klevjey:

ask urself again must i take up arms before i eat?moreover the said oyel money ends up in the hands of privilege few.
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by klevjey: 11:01am On May 02, 2015
chibas:
ask urself again must i take up arms before i eat?moreover the said oyel money ends up in the hands of privilege few.

I want to eat from pot, and u from plate... since those with pot don't wanna play cool, I take it by force...
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by anytaij: 11:02am On May 02, 2015
Abeg tell am make him him hear even dis is so call party wonton't see whhere to put legs. Nonsese maybe he think say dis one na bH tins. All dis Niger/delta boys wen don dey warm up sef dey wait baba one chance tongue tongue wizard
wizard:
u're a bastard!!! Try it & see whether dis nonsense called Nigeria will eva make sense again.

N/B; Dont play wit Niger/Delta Militants
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by Nobody: 11:13am On May 02, 2015

Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by kuroben4real: 11:14am On May 02, 2015
[quote
author=onoja12 post=33331809]I keep telling you people all the other
tribes in the Niger delta are not in support of the ijaw because they
abused there power when they had it. in fact nothing went to any of the
other tribes,you all would see all the other tribes coming out against
them after the swearing in.just mark my words
\
and less i forget very very soon we would know out of Ibori and e k
clark who runs things in the Niger Delta[/quote]
busy spreading lies. we are not like that. ok!
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by kernel504(m): 11:16am On May 02, 2015
royalcatier:
I thought as much cos, if Buhari doesn't end the amnesty now, he will have to start paying Bokoharam too, even Opc,. Terrorist are one and the same.

And the 13% derivatives must be re-visited, Lagos and Ogun aren't getting their share.
I agree with your first comment, but Lagos and Ogun are not contributing cruel to our daily export. Just like most Eastern states, they have oil, but is not been exploited.
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by handsometokunbo: 11:18am On May 02, 2015
sauceny:

Ok,since they aren't allied with the south east,i guess they are with the south west¿

Wake up man & see the fact that if Nigeria disintegrates....Only the south west(yolobas) that would have nothing to fall back on.

You think the igbos & hausas are afraid of disintegration... Thats why yoloba people are always clamoring for one Nigeria,because they know the effect of it.

Haven't you noticed that Yorubas are quiet achievers?

Trust me, you and I know that Yorubas would be d most happiest people about Nigeria separation.

Yorubas are way ahead of your abandoned region and that is why we don't go to any region.

If you are smart enough unlike Ojukwu, you would have realised that Yorubas ll rather go to UK or US than embarking on a useless sojourn to a God forsaken region where everybody seemed to have been cursed by gods.

The numbers of your brothers and sisters being catered for with Yorubas commonwealth is having adverse impact on our economy as Nation and it ll be a welcome and good development if you parasites could be controlled with strict immigration policies; the policy that would prevent Igbos immigrants from accessing our govt benefits such as; free healthcare- Ngozi(actor) and d other Ibo guy that were taken care of with Yorubas money when they were abandoned to die by their fake jews brothers and sisters and of course the free education; the WAEC exam fees being paid year in year out with our money.

Yorubas are not enjoying anything from your useless and worthless presence in South West; no derivables from useless people.

And it ll be more economical to get rid of you and allow FDI to flourish in our land which would give room for mass employments of our youth.

The few jobs you created with your fake merchandise companies are given to your fellow Ibos either qualified or not. It ll be nice to send such companies back to Igbos land where tribalism thrives.

You have caused more harms to us as Yoruba people than good

1) Fake goods everywhere

2) Drug Trafficking

3) Armed Robbery

4) Psychological torture; whining and drooling over little little things

5) Tribalism

6) Over populate our properties- rent a room to Ibo man and he ll bring 10 ibos from d East living in that one room.

7) Piracy

cool Social infrastructures over used with number of Ikechukwu and Ngozi roaming our streets.

9) Benefits fraud- health and education

10) Slums-Ajegunle, Makoko etc those places are filled up with Igbos who have spent years in our land. They come to Lagos and Abuja without any ancestral ties to these places but only to be stranded. They always end up in places like Ajegunle, Mpape, Nyanya, Karu village, Maraba , Lugbe federal housing estate village, Makoko etc

Now imagine Yorubas Nation without the above

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by mcquin(m): 11:20am On May 02, 2015
klevjey:

Omo yoluba...those men u just mentioned... would they wear khaki and enter war to fight?? is it not d same lazy military men dat only know how to shoot at goats and dogs they will use?? abeg...d reason ss militants don't wanna pay d military back in their coins is because there are ss living in sw...now if not dat, d whole of Lagos will be down...u can't compare ss men to ne and sw combined...impossible...

These men tactically saw to the end of Biafra. I forgot to add that Yoruba battalion leader that used 127 soldiers to send Biafra back to their slum site from Ore. We might be needing him too.

Truth is you and I know the military can always take care of you rats, but you want to keep arguing it's a rag-tag Army and I don't want to join issues with you over that. I'll simply hold on to those top generals and politicians dealing terribly with you, even if takes paying external mercenary. Abi ND militants still strong pass American army?

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by sokera: 11:25am On May 02, 2015
cktheluckyman:

Do Lagos and Ogun have oil?
do you know the numbers of industries in Ogun states ? Are you aware of limestone in Ogun state ? Which they made cements from , and the do you know how much FG revenue from the sea port in Lagos ? You have no idea what this 2 states are generating ? So the youth in Lagos and Ogun states too have the right but we are more educated and expose we can't be crying for foods. We work hard to make our money , we are not lazy folks that depends on FG for everything . You youth on south west are not militant or terrorist. I'm proud of my region . God bless the Yorubas . The peace region of NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by omonnakoda: 11:26am On May 02, 2015
Normally Yansh no dey join discussion until time to shitt reach and when e talk everybody must listen. So When time reach yansh go talk wetin e suppose talk. The payments will end and anyperson that wants his town to be a matter of "once upon a time.....
We will help them I know for a fact 100% that Ijaw are on their own as far as SS is concerned

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

54 Incredible Facts That You Might Not Know About Nigeria / Mark Okoye Welcomes Child With His Wife (Photos) / How Ebubeagu Killed My Seven Brothers In My Presence – Survivor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.