Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants (39375 Views)

Ayiri Emami Relaxes On His Bentley Car In His Warri Mansion. Photos / Photos From Ayiri Emami's Birthday Party In His Mansion / Who Set 2015 As End Of Amnesty Program? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by Strongfaze(m): 9:19am On May 02, 2015
Holywizard:
u're a bastard!!! Try it & see whether dis nonsense called Nigeria will eva make sense again.

N/B; Dont play wit Niger/Delta Militants
. My friend relax, one thing you should know is that in Nigeria it is easier to curtail any uprising from the Niger- delta due to the geography of your area. * abi na sea una go run enter if the region becomes too hot?*

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by Dmeji4444(m): 9:22am On May 02, 2015
chukwudi44:

Bros abeg where are the oils located in Lagos and Ogun? It's like you are not aware companies in Lagos pays tax to LASG.

Besides companies can always relocate when the need arises

FG collects Company Income Tax(CIT). Not d state.
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by asamaigho(m): 9:22am On May 02, 2015
betty202020:
Ayiri is a hypocrite. was he a billionire before amnesty programe? if not then i urged the militants to pay him a surprise visit. amnesty monies were paid to him for the boys and he converted it to personal use and became a billionire overnight. the relative peace we have now is because of amnesty. Nigeria enjoys high oil exploration is because of amnesty.

suprise visit my foot,who are these phantom militants, abegy let dem try and they will see d shocks of their lives.

d man has been a billionaire before amnesty.
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by xakakes: 9:22am On May 02, 2015
eagleeyez:

You should be smiling to the bank now for reasoning with your anus if only you can go through your comments and see how stupid it appears

But he is right! Reason on the meaning of amnesty and then compare to exactly what "we"are practicalisingz.

South south is given the highest budget, more slots in oil companies, more scholarships but please just go and look at those states like bayelsa, rivers. Poverty is very high, unemployment is very high and do u know the funny thing,high level of illitertacy and oil bunkeering is still going on with hundreds of millions lost daily

South south is pulling nigeria back yert we accuse the north? I laugh
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by chuka5000(m): 9:22am On May 02, 2015
handsometokunbo:
Haha lol!!!!

I have warned Igbos who are banking on the emotion of Ijaws by forcing themselves on Niger-delta; Ijaws are only part of Niger delta.

There is nothing like United SS. Ijaws are only pained cos their son lost the election and Igbos quickly tapped into that by attaching SS to SE in all their hatred campaign these days but Igbos ll be shocked when Ijaws finally understand that they as Ijaws are on their own With Igbos.

Wetin concern ibo wit ayiri amnesty.
Fuulish yeye tokunbo.
Stop weed cos its not good for you.
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by Equado(m): 9:25am On May 02, 2015
flofields:
It makes sense when you consider that there are millions of unemployed Nigerians who are not receiving any free hand-outs. No something for nothing!
I agree, I stay in warri and as at 2009, every military check point you pass,there's a poster advertising the arrest of tompolo dead or alive, today not only is tompolo alive,he has free access to aso villa. Its a disgrace and a maltreatment to honest living youths roaming around the streets.

2 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by klevjey: 9:29am On May 02, 2015
firstolalekan:

Very funny ignoramus
2 days is enough to level you ppl
Go and ask biafrans

mumu...d number of soldiers to d number of militants dat died is in d ratio 20 : 1

as for Biafra...getting weapons then wasn't easy but now its different with Russia readily avalaible to provide weapons...Arm those people and see as they will flush out d 9gerian military in 1 day
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by omonnakoda: 9:30am On May 02, 2015
One thing you can be sure of is if they do not start anything they will be provoked to do so. It is necessary for the Ijaw to be put firmly in their place and so you can be 100% certain that a few militants will be killed and jailed to provoke conflict so that we can settle this issue once and for all. I just hope they are even half as determined as Boko Haram because the humiliation will be great.
The Ijaw will soon see how the Ikwerres actually feel about them.

It is important for the Ijaw not to misread the British and their allies so they do not come and start complaining that they were fighting foreigners. Unlike Boko Haram who could run to Niger and Chad the only place to run is the ocean

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by klevjey: 9:34am On May 02, 2015
mcquin:

Too bad but i'm Efik mumu.

And if yoruba's get enough sense to know no militant especially mindless ones should threaten naija or our President, then marrying a Yoruba to be one with them won't be a bad idea.

To the topic, do you have anything against militants that can kill themselves for your cause being killed?

as far as I am concerned , u are Yoruba. and I will kill u first because enemy within is more dangerous dan enemy without
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by elder116: 9:34am On May 02, 2015
ayindejimmy:

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/04/emami-calls-scrapping-amnesty-programme/

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN.

Niger Delta militants are not virgin fuckers.

Niger Delta militants does not attack innocent people going about their business, rather the balls of the economy.

Niger Delta militants are focused and they know what they want.

Niger Delta militants are mean.

I guess Ayiri wants to sabotage buhari the same way some crooks from the north sabotaged GEJ

I pray 9ija will get better and not worse.
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by firstolalekan(m): 9:35am On May 02, 2015
klevjey:

mumu...d number of soldiers to d number of militants dat died is in d ratio 20 : 1

as for Biafra...getting weapons then wasn't easy but now its different with Russia readily avalaible to provide weapons...Arm those people and see as they will flush out d 9gerian military in 1 day
Keep fooling yourselves
Buhari will be in charge and ya'll will see wonders.

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by mcquin(m): 9:38am On May 02, 2015
klevjey:

as far as I am concerned , u are Yoruba. and I will kill u first because enemy within is more dangerous dan enemy without

Whatever rocks your canoe. *prophesying* I see another Odi; a genocide, another massacre and now that Ayeri is on the other side, I see him divulging top secret to government.

I think government should just use the Airforce alone; dropping things on una head from up. tongue

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by antisocial: 9:38am On May 02, 2015
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by Ferdinandu(m): 9:40am On May 02, 2015
I've gotten my own cut others can perish in the Lagoon for all i care.
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by Chivee(f): 9:41am On May 02, 2015
kodded:
any president that want to keep his country united in his regime should not tamper with the money meant for niger deltan militants....................a word they say is enough for the wise
Tell us why. Are the Niger delta terrorists sorry militants above the law or above Nigeria? If Nigeria was able to tamper with and reject the demands of book haram, then these greedy thieves who so far have only succeeded in pocketing all the amnesty funds and not in anyway developed or impacted the lives of their people deserve to be treated like BH too.
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by kodded(m): 9:47am On May 02, 2015
Chivee:

Tell us why. Are the Niger delta terrorists sorry militants above the law or above Nigeria? If Nigeria was able to tamper with and reject the demands of book haram, then these greedy thieves who so far have only succeeded in pocketing all the amnesty funds and not in anyway developed or impacted the lives of their people deserve to be treated like BH too.
I assume that you didn't spend your 2005 to 2008 in delta stateor bayelsa state if not you will understand what am saying

Have a nice day smiley
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by OteDOLLAR(m): 9:51am On May 02, 2015
royalcatier:
FG has used money that could have been used to build 10 ports in developing the Oil, I'm sure you know the local grave diggers didn't drill the first oil.

Oil brings money into the federal govt just like the port and the companies do.

Lagos and Ogun have oil, please tell me where the oil in those SE states are?

This is apple to apple, let the Fg drops 13% of anything they get from any land or scrap it. And where nothing is gotten, nothing is dropped!

So u mean landlocked states should be impoverished forever?? I believe amnesty should be reviewed bt nt stopped.

Bt plz where is the gold in Ilesha??
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by mikolo80: 9:53am On May 02, 2015
calebbintus:
Nah. Scraap it.
Bcoz some men discovered oil in their backyard that will now make us slaves to them for life?
The Amnesty Program sef, is it supposed to last forever? They have the Niger Delta Ministry that is more than Enough.
Quote me and Die.
hmm so if they blow up pipelibes and kidnap oil company staff what will be your next move.nd(swamp forest) not open ground like ne(desert) and oil facilities very exposed and easy targets
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by klevjey: 9:57am On May 02, 2015
[quote author=mcquin post=33336892]

Whatever rocks your canoe. *prophesying* I see another Odi; a genocide, another massacre and now that Ayeri is on the other side, I see him divulging top secret to government.

I think government should just use the Airforce alone; dropping things on una head from up. tongue[/quote
which air force? d ones that can't even operate d simulated one, much more d real one...only one RPG will bring it down to hell...haaaaaaa
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by einsteino(m): 9:57am On May 02, 2015
Raiders:
Amnesty program should be reevaluated because it favours only the Ijaws. Other tribes like the Edos, urhobos, Aniomas, Efiks, Ibibio, ogoni, isokos and many other Niger delta tribe didn't benefit much from the amnesty program. Buhari should make sure other tribes benefit from the amnesty program

Are you high? i am an anioma, how the hell can an anioma be part of amnesty? do we have oil? please stop talking trash
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by klevjey: 9:59am On May 02, 2015
firstolalekan:

Keep fooling yourselves
Buhari will be in charge and ya'll will see wonders.

oh I see...baba1chance will wear khaki and come fight.. d 1 dat ran away from office without even hearing d cork of d gun...haaaaa
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by mcquin(m): 10:00am On May 02, 2015
[quote author=klevjey post=33337449][/quote]

Yh. But atleast let them murder some people, even though na with Knock-out. I wonder wetin Air Force been use for Odi. Pls remind me what was used.
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by Nobody: 10:00am On May 02, 2015
Who is the billonier ........?

Hmmm I can't wait to see this fight. ......

grin.....................

that amnesty money I don plan waiten I go usam do. .........I don't need stories from anyone. ...OR
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by klevjey: 10:04am On May 02, 2015
mcquin:

Yh. But atleast let them murder some people, even though na with Knock-out. I wonder wetin Air Force been use for Odi. Pls remind me what was used.

now imagine those old women and men armed...u and I know not even an hair of a military man would come out
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by mcquin(m): 10:06am On May 02, 2015
klevjey:

now imagine those old women and men armed...u and I know not even an hair of a military man would come out

Well they better be armed this time, coz if we come and don't find their militant children that they can't control to kill, then we'll kill them.
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by Chivee(f): 10:08am On May 02, 2015
elder116:

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN.

Niger Delta militants are not virgin fuckers.

Niger Delta militants does not attack innocent people going about their business, rather the balls of the economy.

Niger Delta militants are focused and they know what they want.

Niger Delta militants are mean.

I guess Ayiri wants to sabotage buhari the same way some crooks from the north sabotaged GEJ

I pray 9ija will get better and not worse.
A criminal is a criminal.
These people
-Vandalize pipelines with the resulting spillage further causing the degradation and pollution of their own environment.
-weild illegal weapons and ammunition which is a crime.
- steal and trade on spilled crude oil.
- issue various threats of violence at the F.G as consequence for ignoring their demands.
So if you want to justify a criminal on the grounds that he is a lesser criminal, then I suggest the FG should not only recognize but also disburse huge amnesty funds to all Armed robbers, kidnappers, assassines
Etc so as to keep them from carrying out their criminal activities.

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by eagleeyez: 10:08am On May 02, 2015
[quote author=xakakes post=33336457][/quote]

Are u serious!? If only I can force my self to degrade my self to your level.

Take care, dear
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 10:10am On May 02, 2015
Was he not thesame idot seen with tinubu? APC trying to end amensty program by using one of the niger delta ppl to call for an end of it. I pray they end it and then, they know who truly sustains this nation. Coming from a yourba man. All in all I want buhari's govt to fail. Which ever waym
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by MrSunesis(m): 10:11am On May 02, 2015
kropotkin2:
I disagree

You see, what it implies is that if the government is seen to be a source of 'freehandouts', such violence will continue with our youths thinking or being programmed to believe such is a means of making it big in Nigeria.
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by klevjey: 10:12am On May 02, 2015
royalcatier:
If my 2 states are getting that, I think I'll know.

You don't have to be an account manager to know that. what's your governor's name? Let's see how smart you are.

ur two States haaa..my guy, pls don't deny ur state of origin like tinufu, fashola and now ambode claiming to be lagosians when they are not...my guy, be proud of whr u r from...

u are from Ibadan...

in Ibadan, u r from dat thick bush in dat very thick forest...in dat very thick forest, u r from dat thick mud hut...filled with dat very thick smoke coming from d smoking of ijaw fish...

we shall all be great...
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by MrSunesis(m): 10:16am On May 02, 2015
jared007:
Ayiri is seeking relevance in his new party. Amnesty programme must continue or else the boys will blow up the pipelines and oil facilities in their backyards!

There is a difference between amnesty freehandout of money and government-to-state allocation. We seem to be confusing the two. What government should focus on is better allocation and management within the Delta. Giving a few billions of naira just let's he next generation believe that's how to make it big in Nigeria. A very wrong culture will be created.
Re: Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants by klevjey: 10:17am On May 02, 2015
mcquin:

Well they better be armed this time, coz if we come and don't find their militant children that they can't control to kill, then we'll kill them.

noooo...dis time around, militant groups will spring up throughout Ss and Se... then d ratio of soldiers to militant would be 1: 10...after flushing d military, we would move into sw and level all...den d north... haaaaaaaaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ben-murray-bruce Rejects Senate's new SUVs / Zahra Buhari Gives Birth To A Baby Boy / Photos As Kwankwaso Declares For President In Abuja. Red Caps Everywhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.