Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,815 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Zahra And Kiki: Nigeria’s Newest Divas - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra And Kiki: Nigeria’s Newest Divas (5672 Views)

Woman Photoshopped Herself Into Zahra And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding Photos / Buhari's Daughters At Zahra And Ahmed's Traditional Wedding (photos) / Zahra And Hanan Buhari Spotted In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra And Kiki: Nigeria’s Newest Divas by Hardetayour: 10:35am On May 02, 2015
Miss Shortyy, why the hate for Yoruba and Hausa tribes? We knew the names of Buhari and Osibanjo's daughters cos the PDP supporters went and dug up their family history. BTW, how come u know Obama's daughters and don't know of ur incoming president and vice-presidents own?

2 Likes

Re: Zahra And Kiki: Nigeria’s Newest Divas by pomporiking: 10:52am On May 02, 2015
Shortyy:
what bullshìt.. who gives a f bout them and their pathetic faces? Nigeria needs a leader! we want a better Nigeria and not some irrelevants cunts on the internet. do you think Americans care bout Maya obama or Malia? no. they are all concerned about their beloveth country and economy! get this insignificant pictures off my face por favor! and the bìtch saying you don't need to be educated to be a leader, sorry for you.. it's unfortunate you northern women are never given the privilege to go to school! so sorry

For the second time

1 Like

Re: Zahra And Kiki: Nigeria’s Newest Divas by RapLawd(m): 11:23am On May 02, 2015
Shortyy:

hate? maybe the hate i have for their godforsaken tribes. envy? heck nah.. i do not have time to envy insignificant bítches. i'm too busy living my life.

you're more beautiful than those one sided b!tches... just checked you out
Re: Zahra And Kiki: Nigeria’s Newest Divas by NewNigeriaMind: 11:29am On May 02, 2015
Shortyy:
what bullshìt.. who gives a f bout them and their pathetic faces? Nigeria needs a leader! we want a better Nigeria and not some irrelevants cunts on the internet. do you think Americans care bout Maya obama or Malia? no. they are all concerned about their beloveth country and economy! get this insignificant pictures off my face por favor! and the bìtch saying you don't need to be educated to be a leader, sorry for you.. it's unfortunate you northern women are never given the privilege to go to school! so sorry

See envy and hate

1 Like

Re: Zahra And Kiki: Nigeria’s Newest Divas by RapLawd(m): 11:48am On May 02, 2015
Hardetayour:
Miss Shortyy, why the hate for Yoruba and Hausa tribes? We knew the names of Buhari and Osibanjo's daughters cos the PDP supporters went and dug up their family history. BTW, how come u know Obama's daughters and don't know of ur incoming president and vice-presidents own?

hate? is that hate? she aired her opinion and now your after her pathetic!!!

for your information, they should be as divacious as goddesses, niggah like me ain't give poo!

and if any modafvcka among the elect(both the praido and vice)bleep off, we're gonna let hell loose and demons will roam their mind estate.... we voted them not their to be banged daughters...

and for that edeot Zahra of a fool, the daura queen daughter of our modern days presidential elect without proof for qualification... the divacious daughter of cerificateless president to be... the only asshole b!tch that justifies the office of the president to be of merit and right of her sick to die old illiterate father rather not by qualification as stated by the constitution!.

she should tell her dad to be ready to employ those niggah that ain't with certificate or any form of educational credential, after all, he the president is their role model and she the daughter has made it part of our constitution "that one can be a leader without proper education "

Bros na lie
Re: Zahra And Kiki: Nigeria’s Newest Divas by Charliiee(m): 12:24pm On May 02, 2015
Shortyy:
why such anger

1 Like

Re: Zahra And Kiki: Nigeria’s Newest Divas by Leitner: 12:25pm On May 02, 2015
RapLawd:

for your information, they should be as divacious as goddesses, niggah like me ain't give poo!

and if any modafvcka among the elect(both the praido and vice)bleep off, we're gonna let hell loose and demons will roam their mind estate.... we voted them not their to be banged daughters...

and for that edeot Zahra of a fool, the daura queen daughter of our modern days presidential elect without proof for qualification... the divacious daughter of cerificateless president to be... the only asshole b!tch that justifies the office of the president to be of merit and right of her sick to die old illiterate father rather not by qualification as stated by the constitution!.

she should tell her dad to be ready to employ those niggah that ain't with certificate or any form of educational credential, after all, he the president is their role model and she the daughter has made it part of our constitution "that one can be a leader without proper education "

Bros na lie
Colonel save-a-sket; believe me,if you continue to try to impress ladies this way,you are never going to get laid tongue

4 Likes

Re: Zahra And Kiki: Nigeria’s Newest Divas by Charliiee(m): 12:36pm On May 02, 2015
RapLawd:

Bros na lie
too much stupidity in just one post, ur pops must be proud

2 Likes

Re: Zahra And Kiki: Nigeria’s Newest Divas by Folakeme: 12:57pm On May 02, 2015
Shortyy:

STFU. she came on the internet blabbing about her father according to the poster above. and i never paid attention to them i don't even know them until now.. so bìtch please! go suck their tities and kiss their a$$. this convo is so over.. you are irrelevant just like them

Take it easy girl undecided
Re: Zahra And Kiki: Nigeria’s Newest Divas by omenka(m): 1:02pm On May 02, 2015
Shortyy:
Your life must be veeeery miserable. cheesycheesycheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra And Kiki: Nigeria’s Newest Divas by Shortyy(f): 1:17pm On May 02, 2015
RapLawd:

Bros na lie
thank you
Re: Zahra And Kiki: Nigeria’s Newest Divas by Shortyy(f): 1:25pm On May 02, 2015
MalcoImX:
It may not necessarily be so. Some focus on what they think will advance their lives and humanity, and any other thing that does not contribute to that is relegated as unimportant. So, owning or not owning a TV won't tell you so much about a person.
1986 Nobel Laureate and Holocaust Survivor Elie Wiesel was once interviewed by Oprah and she was surprised Wiesel said he didn't know her. Oprah said she's all over the TV and everybody knows her, to which Wiesel replied that he doesn't have a TV. It's not being mean that Wiesel didn't know Oprah or for lack of money that he didn't own a TV. What is so important to you may be totally unnecessary or even useless to another person.
i can't read a long meaningless post from an irrelevant dìckhead. hey thot im done with you go suck a díck
Re: Zahra And Kiki: Nigeria’s Newest Divas by Sammyjay4411(m): 1:47pm On May 02, 2015
efilefun:
We have no business with the girls but their fathers. And am sure Zahra aint buhari's only daughter and neither is Kiki PYO's only daughter.
lol why taking it personal?
Re: Zahra And Kiki: Nigeria’s Newest Divas by efilefun(m): 2:35pm On May 02, 2015
personal khe i am a team GMB/PYO supporter anytime any day just don't want unnecessary attention on the girls
Sammyjay4411:
lol why taking it personal?
Re: Zahra And Kiki: Nigeria’s Newest Divas by RapLawd(m): 2:42pm On May 02, 2015
Charliiee:
too much stupidity in just one post, ur pops must be proud

tell me, you and i, who sounds more stupid?...
Re: Zahra And Kiki: Nigeria’s Newest Divas by Hardetayour: 2:45pm On May 02, 2015
RapLawd:

Bros na lie
Damn bro, u need to chill. I can smell the anger from miles away
Re: Zahra And Kiki: Nigeria’s Newest Divas by MalcoImX: 3:07pm On May 02, 2015
Shortyy:

i can't read a long meaningless post from an irrelevant dìckhead. hey thot im done with you go suck a díck
Thanks lady. I don't engage in obscene exchanges.
Re: Zahra And Kiki: Nigeria’s Newest Divas by MarvelJ: 3:11pm On May 02, 2015
Excuse you mame... Generalising ish about northern women wont change anything about your hate for northerners. To hell with your opinion. Get your facts straight before ypu just bulge in and say poo about other people.

Shortyy:
Re: Zahra And Kiki: Nigeria’s Newest Divas by MzCorleone(f): 3:42pm On May 02, 2015
Only one picture for your lengthy note??
Not impressed undecided
Re: Zahra And Kiki: Nigeria’s Newest Divas by Shortyy(f): 3:54pm On May 02, 2015
omenka:
Your life must be veeeery miserable. cheesycheesycheesy
booooyaaaa!! go Mayweather!!
Re: Zahra And Kiki: Nigeria’s Newest Divas by omenka(m): 4:02pm On May 02, 2015
Shortyy:

booooyaaaa!! go Mayweather!!
I could swear I know this face. 300L, second campus, "Sin City", off Campus??
Re: Zahra And Kiki: Nigeria’s Newest Divas by Shortyy(f): 5:59pm On May 02, 2015
omenka:
I could swear I know this face. 300L, second campus, "Sin City", off Campus??
#picks teeth
Re: Zahra And Kiki: Nigeria’s Newest Divas by RapLawd(m): 7:31pm On May 02, 2015
Leitner:

Colonel save-a-sket; believe me,if you continue to try to impress ladies this way,you are never going to get laid tongue

tell me bro,,, are you still held in those traditionsdoing things to please gurlz you are on a big thing bro-niggah ain't like you!!! ... just to impress ladies you must be a wanderer... do I sound like one trying to please someone to you?... be straight forward bro...stop inserting meanings to whatever you came across

#JustMySinglePenny
Re: Zahra And Kiki: Nigeria’s Newest Divas by RapLawd(m): 7:43pm On May 02, 2015
Hardetayour:
Damn bro, u need to chill. I can smell the anger from miles away

either ways, anger or not, they are all bound to insult... they are our bloody role model...

take it or leave it,Gem Buhari is directly proportional to public insult and inversely adjoined to mass abuse... he thought us that as a real technocrat and a mere Democrat!!!
he's now our real MastaKraft.

So

to hell with your assumption of anger in me!!
Re: Zahra And Kiki: Nigeria’s Newest Divas by Hardetayour: 7:52pm On May 02, 2015
RapLawd:

either ways, anger or not, they are all bound to insult... they are our bloody role model...

take it or leave it,Gem Buhari is directly proportional to public insult and inversely adjoined to mass abuse... he thought us that as a real technocrat and a mere Democrat!!!
he's now our real MastaKraft.

So

to hell with your assumption of anger in me!!
Bruh. Chill out. Those guys aren't my role models, I just hope they can do something different to move the country forward. Yes u can abuse them, who give a f**k. I just want u to cool down on ur anger about other tribes afterall not only Hausa's and Yoruba's voted GEJ out
Re: Zahra And Kiki: Nigeria’s Newest Divas by PapiWata: 7:56pm On May 02, 2015
[size=14pt] How soon can we expect to see some beaver shots of the new divas ? [/size]
Re: Zahra And Kiki: Nigeria’s Newest Divas by RapLawd(m): 9:43pm On May 02, 2015
Hardetayour:
Bruh. Chill out. Those guys aren't my role models, I just hope they can do something different to move the country forward. Yes u can abuse them, who give a f**k. I just want u to cool down on ur anger about other tribes afterall not only Hausa's and Yoruba's voted GEJ out

cool down on my anger ni?... you kukuma for say I should hot up my anger na...

so every talk now that ain't in favor of the president elect is now born out of anger right?.

GEJ wasn't voted out... he laid his leadership down cus he believes in peace for the whole country... like it or not, he's not like those who see it as a do or die affair, and your m you and I know that this election was no where close to free and fair election as it portrays...

GEJ is just a gentlemen whom some mistakes to be clueless and inflame m incapable of ruling this great country,but alas to their believes.... our hero GEJ will surely be missed and by then...we shall no that the fear of boko haram is just a ticket given to some men without iota of sincerity in them...

the truth be said... we accuse GEJ of insecurity right? all cus of boko boiz ehn? na dem who start am sef? what was there m their main and deadly agenda?

ask an average Hausa mofo... he'll tell you to your face that GEJ is the main financier of the sect... and I ask this question "why on earth will he oppose his own government -of which really did him no good? "...does it pay one to self - destruct himself

so if you don't have a clue about what someone is feeling, keep calm and sip your table water!!!
Re: Zahra And Kiki: Nigeria’s Newest Divas by Hardetayour: 10:57pm On May 02, 2015
RapLawd:

cool down on my anger ni?... you kukuma for say I should hot up my anger na...

so every talk now that ain't in favor of the president elect is now born out of anger right?.

GEJ wasn't voted out... he laid his leadership down cus he believes in peace for the whole country... like it or not, he's not like those who see it as a do or die affair, and your m you and I know that this election was no where close to free and fair election as it portrays...

GEJ is just a gentlemen whom some mistakes to be clueless and inflame m incapable of ruling this great country,but alas to their believes.... our hero GEJ will surely be missed and by then...we shall no that the fear of boko haram is just a ticket given to some men without iota of sincerity in them...

the truth be said... we accuse GEJ of insecurity right? all cus of boko boiz ehn? na dem who start am sef? what was there m their main and deadly agenda?

ask an average Hausa mofo... he'll tell you to your face that GEJ is the main financier of the sect... and I ask this question "why on earth will he oppose his own government -of which really did him no good? "...does it pay one to self - destruct himself

so if you don't have a clue about what someone is feeling, keep calm and sip your table water!!!
When Buhari was been bandied about being the person behind Boko Haram, I'm sure u didn't see anything wrong with that. How can he destroy part of the people that have always been voting for him? How's that possible.
Re: Zahra And Kiki: Nigeria’s Newest Divas by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 02, 2015
Shortyy:
I so love your comment. Speak on girl. Idi Amin is by your side, never be afraid kiss
Re: Zahra And Kiki: Nigeria’s Newest Divas by Nobody: 12:05am On May 03, 2015
Shortyy:

I agree with mosta the stuff you wrote.. But, you should stop runnin' that mouth about we northern women.
Re: Zahra And Kiki: Nigeria’s Newest Divas by RapLawd(m): 8:45am On May 03, 2015
Hardetayour:
When Buhari was been bandied about being the person behind Boko Haram, I'm sure u didn't see anything wrong with that. How can he destroy part of the people that have always been voting for him? How's that possible.

cus as a mujahideens, you can even kill your closet friends and relatives... such are devout Muslim... and as long as it pays of to them, it doesn't matter who get killed cus if it's non believer -he's a non believer,an infidel, but if a Muslim, he's a warrior killed in the cause of Allah and huge portion of reward awaits him or her in the paradise of Allah... and they are seen as a martyr who committed shahadah, why must Muslim reject this part of the religion is because they know that the eyes of the world is on them unlike those days of the dark, so the wise one and reputable ones amongst them condemns the act of terrorist and calls extremist and this led to more killings of Muslims... to be sincere... Buhari is still the prime suspect, he got most of his votes in SE cus by winning he might call his boys to order.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out List Of Obasanjo’s 21 Children Mothers And His Other Women / Live : Updates From The Oyo State Governorship Elections Petitions Tribunal. / Another Group of South East-originated Investors Enrich Lagos with Billions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.