Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Bala Ngilari Spent N400M On Cars - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bala Ngilari Spent N400M On Cars (40652 Views)

Heads To Roll Over Convicted Ngilari, Ex Adamawa Governor’s Release From Prison / James Bala Ngilari Jailed For 5 Years For Corruption / EFCC Rushes James-Bala Ngilari To Hospital (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bala Ngilari Spent N400M On Cars by ndcide(m): 11:12am On May 02, 2015
That's over priced and not good.

But how come no body knows how much our own governor Tunde used in buying his own. How come the media can't tell us that also.
Re: Bala Ngilari Spent N400M On Cars by Nobody: 11:14am On May 02, 2015
what else do we expect Afterall..........

Re: Bala Ngilari Spent N400M On Cars by Nobody: 11:15am On May 02, 2015
nnannaidoko:
. Look at this donkey. What concerns us with his business. You hv sold ur soul for chicken change and yet u come here to rant like the mad man that you are. Ewu. Nonsense foolish idiotic rascal. You better repent. For you even if politicians sell Nigeria, you do not care as far as you are collecting your blood money. Stupid thug, tout and useless man.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

E pain am.
Re: Bala Ngilari Spent N400M On Cars by Ohibenemma(m): 11:17am On May 02, 2015
Insensitivity at its peak! What happens to Nigerians when they attain political office? It appears like something snaps off very badly somewhere!

Had this been a positive thing, APCites would have ascribed it to the influence of the incoming no-nonsense Ex Dictator - we would have heard statements like "he's not yet there, yet change is already blowing everywhere"; why are they trying to blame it on Jonathan now?

We need better legislation, otherwise such frivolities will never be punished.
Re: Bala Ngilari Spent N400M On Cars by Alphaoscar: 11:21am On May 02, 2015
barcanista:
If the guy go APC tomorrow them go call am #Change agent just like Nyako.

Now I understand why those guys dey abuse you on NL.

Yanga dey sleep jejely you go dey disturb am and if them start now people go dey shout say APC people dey bully you. Wetin bring APC come the matter afterall the man is still a bonafide PDP governor.
Re: Bala Ngilari Spent N400M On Cars by bnbasheer(m): 11:21am On May 02, 2015
imsuboi:
all these Hausas sef angry
Don't judge all because of few among them
Re: Bala Ngilari Spent N400M On Cars by betty202020(m): 11:24am On May 02, 2015
Am sure those who called for the STELLA ODUA have not seen this, or is it a delibrate silence?
Re: Bala Ngilari Spent N400M On Cars by Nobody: 11:31am On May 02, 2015
Alphaoscar:

Now I understand why those guys dey abuse you on NL.

Yanga dey sleep jejely you go dey disturb am and if them start now people go dey shout say APC people dey bully you. Wetin bring APC come the matter afterall the man is still a bonafide PDP governor.
Lol, do I appear as one that give in to wannabe bullies? Have you ever seen me tell anyone to stop attacking me? You don't know me bro. I don't get moved by the anger of those that feel intimidated by me. I be water o. If you like fight me, if you like no fight me na your cup of tea. Though I love and respect those that loves me and hold no ills against antagonists.

#Thats me

1 Like

Re: Bala Ngilari Spent N400M On Cars by EazyMoh(m): 11:41am On May 02, 2015
imsuboi:
Lol! He is not Hausa btw. Again its not a matter of tribe, corruption is detribalized!

1 Like

Re: Bala Ngilari Spent N400M On Cars by Firmjudge(m): 11:49am On May 02, 2015
imsuboi:
Bar Bala James Ngilare is not hausa.
Re: Bala Ngilari Spent N400M On Cars by Firmjudge(m): 11:49am On May 02, 2015
imsuboi:
Bar Bala James Ngilare is not hausa.
Everybody from the north no b hausa.
Re: Bala Ngilari Spent N400M On Cars by mstik(f): 11:56am On May 02, 2015
I'm sorry but why did you quote me? If it pains you so much, why don't you lead that protest you're so much interested in instead of typing it from the comfort of your home, because that won't solve anything.
imsuboi:

Story!!

The earlier we all come out and protest against this broad daylight robbery, the better for us all.

'Cos sitting in the comfort of your house, typing curses and amassing "likes" won't solve anything.

At the rate things are going, I don't see a very bright future for this useless entity called Nigeria undecided
Re: Bala Ngilari Spent N400M On Cars by obailala(m): 11:57am On May 02, 2015
Why is this making the news?... common N180million?... After all Stella Oduah bought 2 BMWs with N250million unappropriated funds but Igbos and other GEJ supporters said there was absolutely nothing wrong in that; in fact they even said it was because she was Igbo that was why she was being persecuted for building airports in Enugu.

Today Princess Stella Oduah is now Senator Stella Oduah so I wonder why anybody should be making noise about common N180million. Gov Ngaliri probably has plans to get to the red chambers too.

I have given up on Nigerians. We deserve the leaders we get.
Re: Bala Ngilari Spent N400M On Cars by stexsy(m): 12:32pm On May 02, 2015
APC and their lies, there is no car in the world worth such amount, do u knw how much that is?
Re: Bala Ngilari Spent N400M On Cars by Hope15: 12:34pm On May 02, 2015
N400m!!! If they later sama this guy 200years imprisonment, on clown would later come and ask "How much did Ngilari stole?"
Re: Bala Ngilari Spent N400M On Cars by creepsyme(f): 1:02pm On May 02, 2015
emirofcalabar:
pls who are you ?
if u dont know me america will know.
Re: Bala Ngilari Spent N400M On Cars by CORRECTMAN78(m): 1:08pm On May 02, 2015
This is exactly what they have been doing since inception; extravagant life style.

They will come tommorrow crying the 'most impoverished region', blaming their self-created pathetic state on the entire nation.

Would it be a crime if he had used the money to empower the youths in his state, and a lot more? Now, if this man could buy cars worth such an amount, then how much is in his bank account! Selfish leaders!!!
Re: Bala Ngilari Spent N400M On Cars by Wolexdey(m): 1:31pm On May 02, 2015
Shameless thief! This so called governors, I mean majority of them are Big thieves.

They will surely pay for their sins.

This governor needs to be impeached.
Re: Bala Ngilari Spent N400M On Cars by film2(m): 1:32pm On May 02, 2015
Please can someone tell our legislators to remove immunity covering political office holders...
Re: Bala Ngilari Spent N400M On Cars by tonychristopher: 2:15pm On May 02, 2015
liberty300:
Abo.ki they no dey ever get sense. Instead of using the money to build an estate and also better the lives of his people but nah, he rather use to money to buy cars so he can use it to impress girls. After they'll come to the east and wonder how igbos do it

How did we end up with those set of people
Re: Bala Ngilari Spent N400M On Cars by remirez07(m): 2:45pm On May 02, 2015
ki02020:
#100million per carGOD punish his generation if the money was trully public fund
even do isn't public fund.... God punish his coming generation because he is a public Man.
Re: Bala Ngilari Spent N400M On Cars by intergral(m): 4:03pm On May 02, 2015
maxddude:
The decision of the Adamawa state governor, Bala Ngilari to buy two Lexus SUVs for N180million ($900,000) and two Hilux pick up vans at N400million, has triggered outrage from members of the state House of Assembly.

On Wednesday, the members passed a resolution calling on the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission to probe the purchases.

The House, now split into factions, called on the state government to re-instate the sacked Director General of the state Public Procurement Bureau, Malam Bello Umar, who it said was sacked by the Governor for querying the purchase and for not following due process.

Deputy Speaker, Kwamoti Laori, told the house that the state government had sacked the Director General of the state Public Procurement Bureau after whistle-blowing on the executive recklessness.

Laori also claimed the Lexus cars were used ones.

While a used Lexus armored car can go for about $120,000, a new one usually sells for less than $200,000, online research shows, Maxnaija reports.

http://www.maxnaija.com/2015/05/this-nigerian-governor-spent-n400m-on-4.html
that's our scholarship money that the speaker approved before they use court to bring him down and return the deputy governor... Imagine it is the scholarship fee for 5years of adamawA state student in ADSU,FUtY and unimaid!
Re: Bala Ngilari Spent N400M On Cars by millionboi(m): 4:58pm On May 02, 2015
I dnt blame d dude,thy is a level u get 2......u mistek 1million to be 100thousand
Re: Bala Ngilari Spent N400M On Cars by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 02, 2015
like Fela said " authority stealing "
Re: Bala Ngilari Spent N400M On Cars by obi4eze(m): 5:14pm On May 02, 2015
barcanista:
Lol, do I appear as one that give in to wannabe bullies? Have you ever seen me tell anyone to stop attacking me? You don't know me bro. I don't get moved by the anger of those that feel intimidated by me. I be water o. If you like fight me, if you like no fight me na your cup of tea. Though I love and respect those that loves me and hold no ills against antagonists.

#Thats me
I just dey watch you
Re: Bala Ngilari Spent N400M On Cars by hush15: 6:49pm On May 02, 2015
mstik:
The kind of tragedy that will come upon this thieves and corrupt leaders... It will be better if they were not born!

Which Party does he belongs?
Re: Bala Ngilari Spent N400M On Cars by olayinkaj2(m): 7:40pm On May 02, 2015
Wait and see, olisa metuh will soon defend him. Since he is a pdp member, anything goes.
Re: Bala Ngilari Spent N400M On Cars by Applaner: 8:18pm On May 02, 2015
mtchewwwwwwwwww

I thots I was going to si God'swill Akpabio pix

thank God he is from de north

Buhari has a level ground to begin his corruption probe
Re: Bala Ngilari Spent N400M On Cars by situationroom: 11:16pm On May 02, 2015
later wen buhari will contest for 2nd term he will say he didn't steal......well it seems if you stole in the past, your not a thief in the present according to buhari dictionary
Re: Bala Ngilari Spent N400M On Cars by Abbott(m): 11:32pm On May 02, 2015
The thunder that will fire him is still writing its dissertation.
Re: Bala Ngilari Spent N400M On Cars by simdam500(m): 1:05am On May 03, 2015
Bas/tard politician! Regardless of where he finds his money. He's still a wasteful spender

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner / 2023. Labour Party Hold It's First Meeting In Gombe State / Fani-Kayode Asks US President Joe Biden To Congratulate Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.