Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,606 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Based On Practice, Christianity Is Still The Hope For Mankind! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Based On Practice, Christianity Is Still The Hope For Mankind! (1743 Views)

Sex Scandal: Apostle Johnson Suleman Is INNOCENT Based On Evidence In This Repot / Muslims And Christians Do Not Practice Christianity And Islam / i am leaving the church now.Christianity Is Not A True Religion! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Based On Practice, Christianity Is Still The Hope For Mankind! by johnydon22(m): 9:31pm On May 02, 2015
kay1one2:

You have gotten alot all wrong! The root cause of wars is greed! Quote me anywhere! !! Excesses of capitalism! Have you ever talked to an addict? I have! They know their acts are wrong and still go on and do them! Why? Adam's fall!

. . Lmao many things cause wars, we all know religion have caused many of them...let me just leave that for now its just too obvious to be argued over..

My question remains
So without the bible, you cannot figure out murder was wrong on your own?
Re: Based On Practice, Christianity Is Still The Hope For Mankind! by kay1one2(m): 9:38pm On May 02, 2015
johnydon22:

. . Lmao many things cause wars, we all know religion have caused many of them...let me just leave that for now its just too obvious to be argued over..

My question remains
So without the bible, you cannot figure out murder was wrong on your own?

There's a conscience for that. But what difference does it make if righteousness cannot be achieved with human effort?
Re: Based On Practice, Christianity Is Still The Hope For Mankind! by kay1one2(m): 9:40pm On May 02, 2015
johnydon22:

. . Lmao now this is emotional and personal. . It was just a very simple answer. .

I only answered your question no need getting emotional about it

Its called smacking the forehead over the level of one's daftness!
Re: Based On Practice, Christianity Is Still The Hope For Mankind! by johnydon22(m): 9:41pm On May 02, 2015
kay1one2:

Its called smacking the forehead over the level of one's daftness!

..smiley and he starts with the insults, can we leave the offensive words aside and have a nice discussion.. stop getting emotionally worked up over nothing..

.. so you stil have time and couldnt attempt any of my questions? wink
Re: Based On Practice, Christianity Is Still The Hope For Mankind! by johnydon22(m): 9:43pm On May 02, 2015
kay1one2:

There's a conscience for that. But what difference does it make if righteousness cannot be achieved with human effort?

Can you just answer the question directly and stop spinning it round..

Without the bible, you cannot figure out murder was wrong? Yes or No. . just a very simple answer.. Can you or can you not?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Composite Nature Of Man / What I Saw In Church Of Satan Video And Pictures. / Muslim Leaders Storm Church, Move Christians To Tears With Their Shocking Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.