Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,633 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Why Do Less Attractive Girls Get Hit On More Than The Really Pretty Ones??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Less Attractive Girls Get Hit On More Than The Really Pretty Ones??? (3314 Views)

Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Earlier Than Pretty Ones / Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Every Week Nd Da Pretty Ones Be Wearing Ashebi? / Little Things Attractive Girls Do Differently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Less Attractive Girls Get Hit On More Than The Really Pretty Ones??? by countsparrow: 10:15am On May 02, 2015
For example I know some pretty unattractive girls and on a night out guys paid them so much attention and my stunning friend just got gawped at but no one approached her?! I mean wtf, are guys playing at here?Why do you want the less attractive girl and not the beautiful classic girl, is it because you think the less attractive girl,will say yes? And the hot girl will turn you down? My advice? Ask out the hot girl! She never gets asked out Because guys don't ever approach them

Saw this and decided to share, kinda true to me tho...
Re: Why Do Less Attractive Girls Get Hit On More Than The Really Pretty Ones??? by Nobody: 10:18am On May 02, 2015
Not true
Re: Why Do Less Attractive Girls Get Hit On More Than The Really Pretty Ones??? by Nobody: 10:18am On May 02, 2015
countsparrow:
For example I know some pretty unattractive girls and on a night out guys paid them so much attention and my stunning friend just got gawped at but no one approached her?! I mean wtf, are guys playing at here?Why do you want the less attractive girl and not the beautiful classic girl, is it because you think the less attractive girl,will say yes? And the hot girl will turn you down? My advice? Ask out the hot girl! She never gets asked out Because guys don't ever approach them

Saw this and decided to share, kinda true to me tho...
I don't know o
Re: Why Do Less Attractive Girls Get Hit On More Than The Really Pretty Ones??? by Zenayia(f): 10:19am On May 02, 2015
Ok
Re: Why Do Less Attractive Girls Get Hit On More Than The Really Pretty Ones??? by dharay88: 10:23am On May 02, 2015
cuntsparrow, wah kinda SK did u take from my shop ds morning.? cry
Re: Why Do Less Attractive Girls Get Hit On More Than The Really Pretty Ones??? by dubylhover(m): 10:25am On May 02, 2015
cheap products dey get more buyers na grin
Re: Why Do Less Attractive Girls Get Hit On More Than The Really Pretty Ones??? by Brugo(m): 10:34am On May 02, 2015
Not true.
Re: Why Do Less Attractive Girls Get Hit On More Than The Really Pretty Ones??? by octopusfreaky(f): 10:38am On May 02, 2015
dubylhover:
chaiiiiiiiiiii how dare you make such comparison...
Re: Why Do Less Attractive Girls Get Hit On More Than The Really Pretty Ones??? by Nobody: 10:38am On May 02, 2015
Its bcoz most men get intimidated if d chic is "hot"...as most men hate being turned down after they took em tons of guts to approach a hot chixxx...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Less Attractive Girls Get Hit On More Than The Really Pretty Ones??? by Basildvalour(m): 10:40am On May 02, 2015
Not always true but I think its because:

When you take a look at the mirror and see those fine curves, you will think you are worth billions and your eyes with be set on the millionaires

But when you see a mix of beauty and ugly, you will simply take anyone as they come and even for some dew coins, you'll get laid

Hope I explained to your understanding. Didn't mention names sha o.
Re: Why Do Less Attractive Girls Get Hit On More Than The Really Pretty Ones??? by ireneony(f): 10:44am On May 02, 2015
cos guys have this mentality about being pretty is very expensive to maintain and they assumed that pretty ladies already have boyfrnd(s)..
sbt(sad but true)
Re: Why Do Less Attractive Girls Get Hit On More Than The Really Pretty Ones??? by pasqal09: 10:48am On May 02, 2015
Less operating expense
Re: Why Do Less Attractive Girls Get Hit On More Than The Really Pretty Ones??? by BIBblacboy: 10:59am On May 02, 2015
low cost of maintenance,,,,,,rest of mind(dose dat deir gal ar beautiful will understand wat i mean),,,,,,,,,less attention(pple dont need to be pointin at u both yl taking a walk.........reduces embarassment(i cant forget d day my bro was taking a walk with his wife and one bastard from nowhere came to woo his wife ryt in front of him)

Re: Why Do Less Attractive Girls Get Hit On More Than The Really Pretty Ones??? by faith551(m): 11:41am On May 02, 2015
The pretty ones are the ones who play hard to get and are always egocentric in a relationship.
Btw guys have that mindset that every beautiful girl must be taken, so there's no need giving it a try
Re: Why Do Less Attractive Girls Get Hit On More Than The Really Pretty Ones??? by countsparrow: 12:34pm On May 02, 2015
So in other words, fine gals will find it difficult to get hooked... simple as 1 2 3... grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Less Attractive Girls Get Hit On More Than The Really Pretty Ones??? by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 02, 2015
ireneony:
cos guys have this mentality about being pretty is very expensive to maintain and they assumed that pretty ladies already have boyfrnd(s)..
sbt(sad but true)

Hmmmmm, that ur current picture fine o. Is like i'm beginning to have a second thought. Any vacancy?
Re: Why Do Less Attractive Girls Get Hit On More Than The Really Pretty Ones??? by dubylhover(m): 2:25pm On May 02, 2015
[quote author=octopusfreaky post=33338678]chaiiiiiiiiiii how dare you make such comparison...

but its true na
Re: Why Do Less Attractive Girls Get Hit On More Than The Really Pretty Ones??? by djeezy(m): 2:28pm On May 02, 2015
dubylhover:
lol.....Op's assertion is not true though.
Re: Why Do Less Attractive Girls Get Hit On More Than The Really Pretty Ones??? by YUNGLURD(m): 2:54pm On May 02, 2015
countsparrow:
simple as 1 2 3... grin grin grin
and difficult as LVG tactics
Re: Why Do Less Attractive Girls Get Hit On More Than The Really Pretty Ones??? by TheSonOfMark(m): 3:05pm On May 02, 2015
KashyBaby:
Its bcoz most men get intimidated if d chic is "hot"...as most men hate being turned down after they took em tons of guts to approach a hot chixxx...

By "hot" I guess you meant the ones who smear their faces with THICK EMULSION PAINTS, right?
Re: Why Do Less Attractive Girls Get Hit On More Than The Really Pretty Ones??? by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 02, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

By "hot" I guess you meant the ones who smear their faces with THICK EMULSION PAINTS, right?

I dnt care wat u guess...juz keep guessing...i cant b bothered anyway.
Re: Why Do Less Attractive Girls Get Hit On More Than The Really Pretty Ones??? by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 02, 2015
Because arrogance smells from afar, not saying that all attractive women are arrogant but majority are actually arrogant
Re: Why Do Less Attractive Girls Get Hit On More Than The Really Pretty Ones??? by Penboy: 4:32pm On May 02, 2015
Maybe the "less attractive" ones augment themselves with presentable characters...
While the so called "prettier" ones are nothing to write home about.

By the way, why does every girl on nairaland feel she's been referred to when the adjective "pretty" comes on?
Re: Why Do Less Attractive Girls Get Hit On More Than The Really Pretty Ones??? by countsparrow: 7:12pm On May 02, 2015
Penboy:
Maybe the "less attractive" ones augment themselves with presentable characters...
While the so called "prettier" ones are nothing to write home about.

By the way, why does every girl on nairaland feel she's been referred to when[b] the adjective "pretty" comes on?[/b]

I wonder o...
Everybody can't be pretty, just accept ur flaws and move along...
Re: Why Do Less Attractive Girls Get Hit On More Than The Really Pretty Ones??? by CashdownNG: 9:58pm On May 02, 2015
Cashdown Nigeria
Re: Why Do Less Attractive Girls Get Hit On More Than The Really Pretty Ones??? by daveP(m): 10:50pm On May 02, 2015
(Turns and serves her some coffee)

tis obvious, but not Always true. Call it in bred mentality.

(1) (Reply)

Describe Your Relationship Status Using Only Song Titles / When She Takes Off Her Wig And Remove Her Makep / Tboss Unclads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.