Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,664 members, 7,823,881 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

y - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / y (1661 Views)

Ladies Why Is Your Pu**y Always Dark,even Though You Are Light?enlighten Me Pls / Guys: Reason Y U Must Start Fuccking Ur Woman Right Now if u truly love her / Guys Y Do U Always Stare At Ladies In Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

y by Nobody: 10:37am On May 02, 2015
grin
Re: y by kodded(m): 10:38am On May 02, 2015
undecided ?
Re: y by Mprex(f): 10:41am On May 02, 2015
so what are we innocent romancelanders expected to do

1 Like

Re: y by Nobody: 10:41am On May 02, 2015
Please, what in the world is thee meaning of this rubbish?

What are we to derive from this meaningless conversation?

1 Like

Re: y by Nobody: 10:47am On May 02, 2015
cry
Re: y by Pdizzle(m): 10:50am On May 02, 2015
Why did you have to share this, common brother.
Re: y by vizkiz: 10:50am On May 02, 2015
come on nigga, this is immature! You don't have to expose her on social network because she asked for money from you!! If you are not going to give her just tell her straight up "I don't give chicks cash"

Well, I think you are a nuthead fool though undecided

2 Likes

Re: y by Beamborla(f): 10:51am On May 02, 2015
I get it.
Yew are waiting for all the female bashers to come and start insulting the ladies especially Nigerian ladies right?

Don't worry, they would soon be here and alas you would smile after a very long time.

How sure are we that that conversation is not planned between you and another retard?
Kontinu
Re: y by Nobody: 10:54am On May 02, 2015
Beamborla:
I get it.
Yew are waiting for all the female bashers to come and start insulting the ladies especially Nigerian ladies right?

Don't worry, they would soon be here and alas you would smile after a very long time.

How sure are we that that conversation is not planned between you and another retard?
Kontinu

Sister, u don vex? For all I care the person I'm chatting with could be a guy disguising as a lady. Lots of them out there looking who to prey on. This one is even cheap, I thought he was gonna ask for better money sef.
Re: y by Beamborla(f): 10:58am On May 02, 2015
greenhulk:

Sister, u don vex? For all I care the person I'm chatting with could be a guy disguising as a lady. Lots of them out there looking who to prey on. This one is even cheap, I thought he was gonna ask for better money sef.
And you sent the money.

I think you should have severed your communication with her
Re: y by WIZGUY69(m): 10:58am On May 02, 2015
mcheeeew
Re: y by Nobody: 10:58am On May 02, 2015
missclasssy:
Please, what in the world is thee meaning of this rubbish?

What are we to derive from this meaningless conversation?

U have a problem with this? This is a guy pretending to be a lady. Lots of them out there. Maga no gree pay again now na local.
Re: y by Nobody: 10:59am On May 02, 2015
Now that you have shown us the pics, what next?? Should i come and talk to d girl for you ni?
Re: y by Nobody: 10:59am On May 02, 2015
Beamborla:

And you sent the money.

I think you should have blocked your communication with her

Send Wetin? I dey craze? The transaction successful was a screenshot of airtime I bought into my phone. The other screenshot was an uncompleted transaction.
Re: y by Nobody: 11:00am On May 02, 2015
Tobiee:
Now that you have shown us the pics, what next?? Should i come and talk to d girl for you ni?

U mean talk to the guy for me?
Re: y by Beamborla(f): 11:01am On May 02, 2015
greenhulk:

Send Wetin? I dey craze? The transaction successful was a screenshot of airtime I bought into my phone. The other screenshot was an uncompleted transaction.
Hmmmmm... Okies!

Anywhichway, this is not cool
Re: y by fuckshit: 11:04am On May 02, 2015
fυςking bull şhit; absolute fυςking rubbish grin grin
Re: y by ellyric(m): 11:05am On May 02, 2015
If the person is a guy then its a real pity... I checked the name on FB and the exact search words popped out undecided it might b a mix up bcoz I hav heard of great impersonation but never the less, it wasn't too smart to make d chat public cry
Re: y by tonybosses: 11:07am On May 02, 2015
That shii isn't new it's everywher it's a new type of hustle...lol

D lady forming vex here is guilty of such, or re u d opeyemi
Re: y by BIBblacboy: 11:10am On May 02, 2015
stupid things we do for front page............plzzz only if their are oda pics attached to dis or the story aint complete yet......delet the ones you uploaded its quite embarassing

Re: y by Lisaflex(f): 11:11am On May 02, 2015
greenhulk:

U mean talk to the guy for me?
I fnk get it... She didn't show up eventually, yes? Sorry, sm days r lyk dt... Still shldnt hv put up d gurl's detail here
Re: y by Mathematical(f): 11:15am On May 02, 2015
This niccur is bleeped up.. that serves her right tho, They wl never learn.. socialized beggar
Re: y by Nobody: 11:16am On May 02, 2015
Lisaflex:

I fnk get it... She didn't show up eventually, yes? Sorry, sm days r lyk dt... Still shldnt hv put up d gurl's detail here

Lol, very funny. Like I was expecting anyone to show up. This happened this morning and I didn't send any money. I no dey enter one chance.
Re: y by Nobody: 11:19am On May 02, 2015
ellyric:
If the person is a guy then its a real pity... I checked the name on FB and the exact search words popped out undecided it might b a mix up bcoz I heard of great impersonation but never the less, it wasn't to smart to make d chat public cry

Trust me its a guy. Wouldn't talk on the phone and gave his number from the first 'hi'. The name might be a girl's name, probably his friend or sister.
Re: y by ellyric(m): 12:50pm On May 02, 2015
Yea, most of d time they use their girlfriends... Really bad of naija boys but na dis kan boys some girls they die for undecided
greenhulk:

Trust me its a guy. Wouldn't talk on the phone and gave his number from the first 'hi'. The name might be a girl's name, probably his friend or sister.
Re: y by modskiller(m): 2:55pm On May 02, 2015
[size=20pt]@OP your silliness is like "PEAK MILK", it's in you..... Why did you had to do this sh!t. You put up the girl's name and that's like violating her privacy. If you are not okay with what she's offerin you, then at least don't use your childishness to spoil her name all in the name of you forming "BAD BOY"[/size]

1 Like

Re: y by modskiller(m): 3:26pm On May 02, 2015
greenhulk:

the you should have called her number with another random number at an odd hour when her phone should most certainly be with her to remove you doubts and then fake it like you called the wrong number. Try it like 5 times using different numbers.
Re: y by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 02, 2015
Hmm, but seriously the op is right, this person might be a guy pretending to be a lady, if a girl wants to meet you one naira she will not ask from you until both of you have seen
But op you fvck the hell up, why sharing with us?

(1) (Reply)

Female SEXUAL BODY Language Men Should Know. / 10 Signs You Have A Great Husband. / Excuses Women Make To Avoid Sex With Their Partner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.