Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

10 Signs You Have A Great Husband. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs You Have A Great Husband. (1647 Views)

10 Signs She's Really In Love With You / 10 Signs He Could Sleep With You On Your First Visit To His House / Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Signs You Have A Great Husband. by Supplanter(m): 10:47am On Jul 18, 2015
Good day to you all. Thank you very much for visiting and commenting on this thread.
In the next 10 days, I will be sharing some facts about signs that shows you ladies are married to a great husband. Although you might have other signs different from mine or added but mine are signs that you cannot overlook or deny the fact that you have a great husband.
Marriage is both wonderful and
challenging at the same time. Who
doesn’t want to be married to that
perfect man we saw on a fiction story?
Your man is as perfect as you make
him to be. Both partners are to put in
effort, hard work and time for a
relationship to work. There are,
however, some common qualities that
make a great husband.

Here are 10 signs you have a great
husband:
Today, The first sign is;
1. He communicates with you.
He never takes the importance of
communication lightly. He talks to you,
listens to what you have to say and
really tries to understand where you
are coming from. He knows when to
talk and when to not. He can talk to
you about anything and everything
from his favorite sports shows to your
favorite reality tv.

Please, be free to discuss about this first sign from your own point of view or personal experience.
Re: 10 Signs You Have A Great Husband. by Israel5(m): 10:51am On Jul 18, 2015
Marriage? Wife? Tah! No be me.
Re: 10 Signs You Have A Great Husband. by meimoks(f): 10:54am On Jul 18, 2015
cheesy cheesy

I reserve my comment
Re: 10 Signs You Have A Great Husband. by frenzymirakk(m): 10:58am On Jul 18, 2015
i will comment my reserve but lemme drink water first
Re: 10 Signs You Have A Great Husband. by frenzymirakk(m): 10:59am On Jul 18, 2015
meimoks:
cheesy cheesy
I reserve my comment
dnt waste dat tn u ar reservin, rat go chop am ooo
Re: 10 Signs You Have A Great Husband. by Supplanter(m): 11:05am On Jul 18, 2015
Israel5:
Marriage? Wife? Tah! No be me.
Why did you make such a comment? Marriage is a very wonderful union to go into if it's with the right person.
Re: 10 Signs You Have A Great Husband. by elantraceey(f): 11:43am On Jul 18, 2015
I don't have one yet but when I do , he's definitely going to be a great husband to an awesome wife cheesy
Re: 10 Signs You Have A Great Husband. by Supplanter(m): 11:48am On Jul 18, 2015
elantraceey:
I don't have one yet but when I do , he's definitely going to be a great husband to an awesome wife cheesy
Wow! That's very lovely to hear.
Re: 10 Signs You Have A Great Husband. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 18, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You Have A Great Husband. by Israel5(m): 12:22pm On Jul 18, 2015
Supplanter:

Why did you make such a comment? Marriage is a very wonderful union to go into if it's with the right person.
i've got every reason to be scared. U dnt wnt to know.
Re: 10 Signs You Have A Great Husband. by Supplanter(m): 12:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
Israel5:
i've got every reason to be scared. U dnt wnt to know.
Please, I'll really like to know those reasons. But one thing is that no matter those reasons are, they can't be weighed to the joy and happiness to get married,but married to the one that you truly love and loves you back too.
I'm ready to assist you if you won't mind to defeat those fears.
Re: 10 Signs You Have A Great Husband. by Israel5(m): 1:04pm On Jul 18, 2015
Supplanter:

Please, I'll really like to know those reasons. But one thing is that no matter those reasons are, they can't be weighed to the joy and happiness to get married,but married to the one that you truly love and loves you back too.
I'm ready to assist you if you won't mind to defeat those fears.
no, thank you. you cant help me. You are happily married i see but I don't trust Supplanters tho.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You Have A Great Husband. by Supplanter(m): 2:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
Israel5:
no, thank you. you cant help me. You are happily married i see but I don't trust Supplanters tho.
Well, you have the right to your opinion. Life gives you exactly what you put to it and that include your believe. I wish you the best.
Re: 10 Signs You Have A Great Husband. by shema101(f): 2:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
Noted
Re: 10 Signs You Have A Great Husband. by Israel5(m): 9:12pm On Jul 18, 2015
Supplanter:

Well, you have the right to your opinion. Life gives you exactly what you put to it and that include your believe. I wish you the best.
ok. happiest married life 2 u Mr.
Re: 10 Signs You Have A Great Husband. by Supplanter(m): 10:17am On Jul 20, 2015
Today, I will be posting the second sign which shows that you are married to a great Husband. Here it is:

2. He loves to spend time with you:
He loves being around you. It doesn’t
matter what you do together, as long
as he gets to spend the time with you.
He just genuinely enjoys having you as
a company. You can be staying home
watching a silly romantic movie with
chips and peanuts together or going to
a restaurant you both love for a good
dining experience together, as long as
he is doing it with you, he would be
happy.
Re: 10 Signs You Have A Great Husband. by Supplanter(m): 2:44pm On Jul 25, 2015
3. He makes you smile and laugh: Who doesn’t love a man with a sense of humor? He surely knows how to be silly and funny at the right times. He would crack a lame joke or do the funniest facial expression that makes you laugh so hard that you had a stomach pain. Seeing you smile makes him the happiest man alive.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Laugh Alone (photo) / Fixed / Ladies What Do U Do When U Catch A Guy Staring At Ur Ass?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.