Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,859 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

The Igbos That Helped Buhari To The Presidency - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Igbos That Helped Buhari To The Presidency (40350 Views)

I Helped Buhari Defeat Jonathan – Ex-nsa Dasuki / How I Helped Buhari Defeat Jonathan – Ex-nsa Dasuki / How Technology And Social Media Helped Buhari To Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Igbos That Helped Buhari To The Presidency by slq(m): 12:59am On May 03, 2015
madamoringo:
Ibos shamefully trying to steal themselves in through the back door after Yorubas birthed the vision, mobilized and built bridges of alliance to the north, middle belt and parts of the SS but only ibos were myopic and declined progress for their usual tribalistic and insular reasons. Anyway, the APC will do what is in its plan for and with these non-typical Ibos but the local ones still on their villages and doting the landscapes of the SW angling for something they worked against on the basis of quota system will be disappointed. Give Iboland what it deserves constitutionally but that is it because they worked hardest against today, against APC, against Buhari, against Tinubu, even Amaechi and must never benefit for what they didn't work for! They like the chop sand syndrome and I hope they are made to choke on it!!
THE HATE!
Re: The Igbos That Helped Buhari To The Presidency by DelticStephEn(f): 1:01am On May 03, 2015
splashbaby:
Ameachi is not an Igbo man.
d dark Aqent of division. u ar still flyinq around. wait,we shall see.

3 Likes

Re: The Igbos That Helped Buhari To The Presidency by Nobody: 2:59am On May 03, 2015
madamoringo:
Ibos shamefully trying to steal themselves in through the back door after Yorubas birthed the vision, mobilized and built bridges of alliance to the north, middle belt and parts of the SS but only ibos were myopic and declined progress for their usual tribalistic and insular reasons. Anyway, the APC will do what is in its plan for and with these non-typical Ibos but the local ones still on their villages and doting the landscapes of the SW angling for something they worked against on the basis of quota system will be disappointed. Give Iboland what it deserves constitutionally but that is it because they worked hardest against today, against APC, against Buhari, against Tinubu, even Amaechi and must never benefit for what they didn't work for! They like the chop sand syndrome and I hope they are made to choke on it!!
Another deluded soul. Very sorry.
Re: The Igbos That Helped Buhari To The Presidency by Nobody: 3:02am On May 03, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
amaechi is not igbo..he is a south south man..ikwerre to be precise...just because igbos have similarities to ikwerres does not make them the same thing...must every SS be igbo?
Can you tell us the history of ikwerre pls?
Re: The Igbos That Helped Buhari To The Presidency by splashbaby(m): 3:05am On May 03, 2015
DelticStephEn:

d dark Aqent of division.
u ar still flyinq around.
wait,we shall see.
Bad chick or chicken... State your claim... An Ikwere man will never become an Igbo because you wish so.

1 Like

Re: The Igbos That Helped Buhari To The Presidency by ChynoBEATS: 4:59am On May 03, 2015
ahaz:
I guess d name amaechl is kanuri name

President Jona.....that has Ebele n AZikiwe in his name does that make him an igbo man??.....

Use ur Mendula Abeg......

Stop trying to make points when there are no decimals..

They're are not igbos .......
Re: The Igbos That Helped Buhari To The Presidency by ChynoBEATS: 5:01am On May 03, 2015
splashbaby:
He's an Ikwere man... They don't call themselves Igbo though, even if they share name and have language similarities.

Dont mind the olodo typing Sh!t
Re: The Igbos That Helped Buhari To The Presidency by tonychristopher: 5:46am On May 03, 2015
splashbaby:
Bad chick or chicken... State your claim... An Ikwere man will never become an Igbo because you wish so.

but amaechi personally said he is igbo when he was campaigning in aba or somewhere

So who made u ikwerre spokesman

Try find a job ..it helps
Re: The Igbos That Helped Buhari To The Presidency by nagoma(m): 6:15am On May 03, 2015
We all recognize Berem ( MzJackbueress) .

She has been there for Buhari constant like the Northern Star ( Eastern Star actually).
She was there before all those on the list.
Re: The Igbos That Helped Buhari To The Presidency by supereagle(m): 6:52am On May 03, 2015
Uche Onyeaguacha must be in the list . He saw the vision to remain with opposition before others. He won house of reps seat with APGA but moved to ACN later . He used to tell his people then that only ACN has structure to take power away from PDP. It is history now .

1 Like

Re: The Igbos That Helped Buhari To The Presidency by sanerugwei: 6:58am On May 03, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

President Jona.....that has Ebele n AZikiwe in his name does that make him an igbo man??.....
Use ur Mendula Abeg......

Stop trying to make points when there are no decimals..
They're are not igbos .......

The E in GEJ stands for Ebelemi a proper ijaw name. He shortened it to ebele to decieve pple like you. Then added Azikiwe to further fool you. It is GEJ not GEAJ or you want to turn it to JEGA.
Fr Mbaka has already dealt with that matter...so go watch youtube link posted by OP.

Now back to the matter.. I guess you didn't read the news your Amaechi declared himself Igbo.
Re: The Igbos That Helped Buhari To The Presidency by ChynoBEATS: 7:21am On May 03, 2015
sanerugwei:

added Azikiwe to further fool you.

Shut up Jare

......... Fool who....... ... ME or You?

Amaechi is not igbo even if his name is chukwudi ositanwa okuchukwu afamafuna .......he's not igbo

sanerugwei:

I guess you didn't read the news your Amaechi declared himself Igbo.

Mxcheew .......AMaeCHI aint igbo....... He's just deceiving himself n his fellow peep 4rm PH
Re: The Igbos That Helped Buhari To The Presidency by DelticStephEn(f): 7:48am On May 03, 2015
splashbaby:
& when did u bunch of liars. & propagandist from a cowardly tribe became our spokemen to tell us who we are. & who we are not ?
if not for my travelling experience & my mum,I wud hv still been walking around believing those ur nonsense lies & propaganda.
always having heart-ach & heart attack when eva. igbo is mentioned.
bunch of cowards.

2 Likes

Re: The Igbos That Helped Buhari To The Presidency by splashbaby(m): 8:37am On May 03, 2015
DelticStephEn:

& when did u bunch of liars. & propagandist from a cowardly tribe became our spokemen to tell us who we are. & who we are not ?
if not for my travelling experience & my mum,I wud hv still been walking around believing those ur nonsense lies & propaganda.
bunch of cowards.
Sorry ooooo...did you miss your drugs or just got ban.ged by a coward on credit... Sore loser, jews wanna be... Your fore fathers are known for fighting battles they can't win. The so called cowards defeated your fathers at home with their tails still tucked between their legs...

1 Like

Re: The Igbos That Helped Buhari To The Presidency by ibkgab001: 8:49am On May 03, 2015
But Amechi is from south south ... Not south east
Re: The Igbos That Helped Buhari To The Presidency by Amadi45(f): 8:53am On May 03, 2015
Pls am sorry to say but the way this Yoruba pple are Representing us this days by acting as our spokeman is really becoming Scary.

3 Likes

Re: The Igbos That Helped Buhari To The Presidency by zivility: 8:58am On May 03, 2015
splashbaby:
Progressive people will claim other tribes to be part of them! Not our poor easterners.
Have u heard what ojukwu said to Ss people and lost their support: that the relation between the ibos and d Ss is like husband and wife! Imagine! The coward did not hav d balls to say who is husband who is wife
Re: The Igbos That Helped Buhari To The Presidency by Ezebu(m): 8:58am On May 03, 2015
He's an Ikwere man... They don't call themselves Igbo though, even if they share name and have language similarities.

The worst thing a man can do to himself is to lie to himself!The Ikwerre man should stop living in SELF DENIAL.I am an Ikwerre man and I know Ikwerre is Igbo Period!Growing up in Igbo land made me realise this.Even my grandma who lived all her live in the village understands and speak Imo State version of Igbo.Among the Igbos,we have various dialects some of which an average Igboman may not understand.E.g Nsukka,Ezza, Mgbo, Afikpo,Ohaozara,Ohafia,etc all have diverse dialect.So I believe Ikwerre is a sub Igbo.Finally,my GST 102 course(Nigeria Peoples and Culture) during my B.Sc days thought me that a people can be classified under a tribe based on the following parameters:

What they call God
Number of their market days and the names of those market days
Their numbering/counting system
Their names.

You too can research based on the above and lets know if i am right or wrong.

1 Like

Re: The Igbos That Helped Buhari To The Presidency by VoteOutPDPJona: 9:04am On May 03, 2015
splashbaby:

Yea! Chibuike (God is my strength) Amaechi (who knows tomorrow) is a Hausa name!! grin cheesy grin
Re: The Igbos That Helped Buhari To The Presidency by hope4nigeria(m): 9:09am On May 03, 2015
RickyTan:

What exactly is your logic? So there are no Ibos in ND? Delta Ibo nko? Lots of people in present day Anambra came from present day Delta. Same with lots of people in Delta crossed the river from Anambra into Delta. The Obi of Asaba is similar to Obi of Onitsha. History, language and culture is the same.

SE geopolitical zone is political in nature and only

70 % of Ibo land, Nigeria. Wait till he runs for 9ja President in the future under APC and you will see how Ibos from Lagos to Kano and all around Naija will massively vote for their illustrious son Chibuike Amaechi.

God Bless Nigeria
oK! but the story too much,u can as well deduce that to a sentence. check my post' i'm a full time APC suporter.,how i wish amaechi is my VP.
Re: The Igbos That Helped Buhari To The Presidency by VoteOutPDPJona: 9:10am On May 03, 2015
supereagle:
Uche Onyeaguacha must be in the list . He saw the vision to remain with opposition before others. He won house of reps seat with APGA but moved to ACN later . He used to tell his people then that only ACN has structure to take power away from PDP. It is history now .

I SO MUCH LOVE THAT MAN. NO HOMO!
Re: The Igbos That Helped Buhari To The Presidency by splashbaby(m): 10:02am On May 03, 2015
DelticStephEn:

bunch of cowards.
You are lost...you don't know your own story. So you need to travel to discover your own heritage. Soon na discovery channel go dey help una locate your clan.

Half education is worst than no education. You just dey chuuk your stinking mouth for wetin you no sabi. Busy body... See as she be like imp and juju for picture with her dropping chest. You for kukuma no wear anything... Indecent LovePeddler.

1 Like

Re: The Igbos That Helped Buhari To The Presidency by abdulwastecx(m): 10:48am On May 03, 2015
PassingShot:

I have long known that the result declared did not reflect the effort and I do not mean to rubbish or diminish you guy's effort. It's just unfortunate that we're analyzing figures here. How else could I recognize the efforts of you guys than by supporting and clamoring for GMB to ensure an all-inclusive regime irrespective of where he won or failed to win. After all, he has to prove those who didn't support him wrong this time around.

i am not in anyway diminishing the role of those men but let set the record straight south Easters were too sentimental and never play any role to in buhari presidency.

The victory is down to the poor masses in North, south west and muslim community in edo state.
Re: The Igbos That Helped Buhari To The Presidency by Ojiofor: 11:44am On May 03, 2015
ibkgab001:
But Amechi is from south south ... Not south east
Late Rashid Yekini is not yoruba for the fact he came from kwara state In North central abii.
Re: The Igbos That Helped Buhari To The Presidency by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:45am On May 03, 2015
handsometokunbo:

Stop forcing your stinking selves on them; they have rejected you guys enough.

Go and take your seized properties from them if you know that Portharcourt is in Igbo Land you shameless goats.

Then leave your Benin republic cousins and overland all Igbo land to claim port harcourt,jealous animal. PH will be forever for Igbos no doubt about it.
Re: The Igbos That Helped Buhari To The Presidency by veesion: 12:14pm On May 03, 2015
SOME BUHARI SUPPORTERS SOUND CIVILISED AND UNBIASED GOING BY THEIR COMMENTS WHILE OTHERS ARE HIGHLY TRIBALISTIC ,SENTIMENTAL AND UNCIVILIZED, I SEE D TRASH SOME PEOPLE POST HERE EVERY NOW AND THEN ABOUT HOW D IBOS WILL SUFFER FOR NOT VOTING APC.THOSE OF U WAITING 4 SUCH A DAY ARE ON A LONG THING BCS OVER D YEARS WITH LITTLE OR NO PRESENCE IN D POLITICAL SCENE OF THIS COUNTRY D IBO MAN HAS PROVEN HIS ABILITY TO SURVIVE AND CREAT WEALTH FROM NOTHING EVEN WITHOUT OCCUPYING POLITICAL OFFICEES WHERE THE RESOURCES MEANT FOR MANY ARE WRITTEN INTO PERSONAL POCKETS WITH BIRO PENS, I'M NOT SAYING THAT SOME IBOS ARE NOT ALSO CURRUPT, BT D SITUATION ONY ENCOURAGED HIM TO SEEK FOR OTHER MORE SUSTAINABLE MEANS OF LIVELIHOOD WHENCE U SEE HIM MOVING INTO COMMUNITIES RURAL AND EVEN 4GOTEN VILLAGES AND TURNING THEM INTO BUSINESS HUBs All AN IBO MAN REQUIRES IS FOR THERE TO B LIGHT ROAD AND WATER IN DAT UR COMMUNITY WHERE WE ALI STAY AND U SEE THOSE BUSINESSES GROW FRM LOCAL AND SMALL COTTAGE FACTORIES AND SHOPS TO MEGA INDUSTRIES AND MALLS.4 THOSE DAT FEEL DAT IBOS WILL SUFFER THEY SHOUD WAKE UP EXCEPT BUHARI FAILS TO BUILD ROADS AND PROVIDE REQUIRED INFRASTRUCTURE IN ANY PART OF NIJA,(IF U ARE DOIN US U ARE ALSO DOING URSELF)
Re: The Igbos That Helped Buhari To The Presidency by handsometokunbo: 12:22pm On May 03, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Then leave your Benin republic cousins and overland all Igbo land to claim port harcourt,jealous animal. PH will be forever for Igbos no doubt about it.

See an Igbo man claiming Portharcourt from the Ikwerres and the rest. Why won't u be defeated in a war when you are arrogantly building enemies within.

Be proud of your freaking 5 tiny and landlocked states for once.

The same fate that befell Ikwerres and the rest is waiting and jogging for Ijaws; it's a matter of time before Edwin Clark would be forced to bear Ikechukwu and Bayelsa ll be forced into Biafdrugtraficking. I know that Igbos' plan for Ijaws. I m prayerfully hoping that Ijaws would secede from Nigeria along with Igbos so they could smell their own mess.

1 Like

Re: The Igbos That Helped Buhari To The Presidency by ocelot2006(m): 12:52pm On May 03, 2015
ahaz:
I guess d name amaechl is kanuri name

It is an Ikwerre name. Ikwerre is not igbo
Re: The Igbos That Helped Buhari To The Presidency by sunjongs(m): 1:00pm On May 03, 2015
Rochas and co. U guys did not do us well
Re: The Igbos That Helped Buhari To The Presidency by ahaz: 1:41pm On May 03, 2015
splashbaby:
is just like a kaba man frm kogi telling u his not yoruba nd he bears d name yomi. Am an ikwere man nd my name is chijoke wic is an Igbo word meaning my God owns d portion so deep in my heart am an Igbo but politicaly an ikwere let d truth be told for once, ur name is ur identify, simple. Even Ameachi said he's an Igbo man but gej is not that explains a lot

2 Likes

Re: The Igbos That Helped Buhari To The Presidency by tonychristopher: 1:54pm On May 03, 2015
ahaz:
is just like a kaba man frm kogi telling u his not yoruba nd he bears d name yomi. Am an ikwere man nd my name is chijoke wic is an Igbo word meaning my God owns d portion so deep in my heart am an Igbo but politicaly an ikwere let d truth be told for once, ur name is ur identify, simple. Even Ameachi said he's an Igbo man but gej is not that explains a lot

nwanne

Why answer divisionist ...they will divide us so as to gain access to oil

Look at gej

I love this post

1 Like

Re: The Igbos That Helped Buhari To The Presidency by tonychristopher: 1:56pm On May 03, 2015
ocelot2006:

It is an Ikwerre name. Ikwerre is not igbo

Ignorance is actually blissful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shakiru Alabi Balogun Dies In Car Crash (Photos) / Buhari, Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock / Michael Arowosaiye Suicide: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Death Of RCCG Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.