Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,991 members, 7,956,702 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:06 PM

The Igbos That Helped Buhari To The Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Igbos That Helped Buhari To The Presidency (40672 Views)

I Helped Buhari Defeat Jonathan – Ex-nsa Dasuki / How I Helped Buhari Defeat Jonathan – Ex-nsa Dasuki / How Technology And Social Media Helped Buhari To Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Igbos That Helped Buhari To The Presidency by dammytosh: 8:22pm On May 02, 2015
splashbaby:
He's an Ikwere man... They don't call themselves Igbo though, even if they share name and have language similarities.

And some dullards want to split Nigeria ?

Into au many parts ?

cheesy grin
Re: The Igbos That Helped Buhari To The Presidency by adenine02: 8:24pm On May 02, 2015
This are the real igbos any other is fake
Re: The Igbos That Helped Buhari To The Presidency by nwokeomayola(m): 8:24pm On May 02, 2015
Baawaa:
Rev Mbaka is the man,but without Ameachi your list is not complete
Amaechi is not an Igbo man pls.
Re: The Igbos That Helped Buhari To The Presidency by Eluwilussit(m): 8:27pm On May 02, 2015
omolami:
That has remained the igbos waterloo. They dont speek in one voice. While some are here many will go there.I wonder the type of region God create them.

What nonsense are you talking about? The SE & SS voted for PDP and Jonathan enmasse. Tell me what you mean by not speaking in one voice? Abi you just wanna talk for talk sake?
Re: The Igbos That Helped Buhari To The Presidency by NICENEDU29: 8:30pm On May 02, 2015
Baawaa:
Is Amaechi from Igbo? My friend, pls always try to read and think very before u comment ok. It is true that Amaechi played a vital role in GMB's victory, but is he from any of the five south eastern states that are purely Igbos of which am very sure th OP is referring to? My friend think twice.
Re: The Igbos That Helped Buhari To The Presidency by firstolalekan(m): 8:31pm On May 02, 2015
Baawaa:

Oh,because of Rotimi that is in his names,don't get it wrong Ameachi is confirmed"omo Igbo"
Se ode nie ni ?
Is everyone from se or ss an igbo man?
Re: The Igbos That Helped Buhari To The Presidency by ezecushy(m): 8:33pm On May 02, 2015
Vicotex:
All in All na ONECHANCE we enter.

GOBE: is when you enter onechance vehicle and start requesting for change.
Mr clueless stop using we next time. Use I because u are d only one dat enter one chance. Wen people are praying. To be sucessful u still insist that u want one chance den take it na $ only u.

1 Like

Re: The Igbos That Helped Buhari To The Presidency by Decryptor(m): 8:33pm On May 02, 2015
Fóolish Igbo Outcasts! They will be severely punished when the time comes
Re: The Igbos That Helped Buhari To The Presidency by freshdude99(m): 8:34pm On May 02, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
It is an insult for you to say the bold against the people of the southeast who voted for Buhari. Your statement also implies that Igbos like me who supported Buhari,my support is incosequential and probably useless. angry

If only you knew the massive rigging PDP did to favour Jonathan in the southeast,you would appreciate the southeast APC leaders for their efforts.
That's good for you!
For me, I don't stick my tongue where my mouth no dey...
Even if I wanted the govt to be more effective and efficient, my dear, I wouldn't trust a Yoruba man less an Hausa man to do that for me...
I comfortably voted GEJ, I didn't have pdp in mind...
Even if GEJ lost at the end, am not perturbed, he tried his best, govt is a continua... Let someone else come and try too

2 Likes

Re: The Igbos That Helped Buhari To The Presidency by GogetterMD(m): 8:34pm On May 02, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

I am surprised you could reason like this! For your information those people he mentioned with some of us On Nairaland did more work for GMB than most Yoruba4 and Hausas Folks. You need to weigh the Figures allocated to Jonathan and PDP in 2011, to really appreciate our work down here. The fact, is that Jonathan would have won the election, without those people he mentioned! It was a total war during the March 28 election in the South East, most of APC supporters properties were destroyed, they were humiliated, just because they stood their ground and didn't allow PDP, write the results as they wanted.

As a fact, I will like you to watch out for 2019 elections in the South east to really appreciate the effort of 2015.

In conclusion, don't use the figures allocated to Buhari to judge our efforts! Only Buhari could appreciate!
God bless your intellect, and also Berem. It's people like you guys (ladies) that I look at and see hope for the youths in the Southeast.

2 Likes

Re: The Igbos That Helped Buhari To The Presidency by Donarozzi: 8:37pm On May 02, 2015
Jklue007:
GMB my HERO!
AMEACHI my ROLE MODEL!!

Chibuike Amaechi is a great Igbo man of Ikwerre extraction.
"Abu m onye Igbo (I am Igbo)," Amaechi said during his speech.
He is a good leader and he is proud of his Igbo identity.
Ikwerre people are a great Igbo tribe who are related to the Uratta, Ngwa, Etche, Arochukwu, and Ohaji.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbos That Helped Buhari To The Presidency by freshdude99(m): 8:37pm On May 02, 2015
GogetterMD:

God bless your intellect, and also Berem. It's people like you guys (ladies) that I look at and see hope for the youths in the Southeast.
Then you must be sufferings from river blindness cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Igbos That Helped Buhari To The Presidency by mandax: 8:38pm On May 02, 2015
Of all on the list, Chukwuma Soludo was merely looking for a job.

1 Like

Re: The Igbos That Helped Buhari To The Presidency by okekeanayo(f): 8:39pm On May 02, 2015
splashbaby:
Ameachi is not an Igbo man.
what tribe is Amaechi? Is it ur duty to now divide Igbos? Even Amaechi knows his root as u are ignorant of urs. That's their political ideology, we the Igbo nation hav no regret voting Jonathan, we are with him till tomorrow.
Re: The Igbos That Helped Buhari To The Presidency by virus05(m): 8:45pm On May 02, 2015
Baawaa:
see dis scrap...amaechi na igbo man?
Re: The Igbos That Helped Buhari To The Presidency by PassingShot(m): 8:47pm On May 02, 2015
doctokwus:

Thank you!
A lot still lies ahead my friend.After may 29 we would all be taking sleeping pills as earthshaking revelations and unimagined things the fisherman took this nation through,keep coming to our screens and prints everyday.
There is a lot yet to type for us all as d days keep being counted down.

Sure! We eagerly await the incoming administration.
Re: The Igbos That Helped Buhari To The Presidency by mandax: 8:48pm On May 02, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

I am surprised you could reason like this! For your information those people he mentioned with some of us On Nairaland did more work for GMB than most Yoruba4 and Hausas Folks. You need to weigh the Figures allocated to Jonathan and PDP in 2011, to really appreciate our work down here. The fact, is that Jonathan would have won the election, without those people he mentioned! It was a total war during the March 28 election in the South East, most of APC supporters properties were destroyed, they were humiliated, just because they stood their ground and didn't allow PDP, write the results as they wanted.

As a fact, I will like you to watch out for 2019 elections in the South east to really appreciate the effort of 2015.

In conclusion, don't use the figures allocated to Buhari to judge our efforts! Only Buhari could appreciate!

During the last campaign, I found it difficult to believe that NgeneUkwenu was truly Igbo.

Now that Buhari is all Nigeria got for your Change slogan - in a Nigeria awash with young, healthy and very well educated professionals, including Harvard and MIT graduates - we remain posted to observe what your Change to Buhari shall fetch you and Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The Igbos That Helped Buhari To The Presidency by RickyTan: 8:50pm On May 02, 2015
splashbaby:

If Chibuike Amaechi, the husband of Obiajulu Amaechi is not an Ibo man, then I guess that I am not a Nigerian ( in your dreams that is Bc I am a 9ja boy).

In the same divide the Easterners rule, Asaba people are also not Ibo right? The Obi of Asaba just like the Obi of Onitsha is not Ibo too?

God Bless Naija.
Re: The Igbos That Helped Buhari To The Presidency by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 02, 2015
splashbaby:
He's an Ikwere man... They don't call themselves Igbo though, even if they share name and have language similarities.
u re very correct,i serve in ikwerre lga of rivers state,i noticed all u share here,
Re: The Igbos That Helped Buhari To The Presidency by frankyychiji(f): 8:55pm On May 02, 2015
Duru1:

You must have been hopelessly lost in the jungle when Chibuike Amaechi was going around Nigeria and announcing to every dumbass such as you that he, Amaechi, is Igbo and GEJ was not Igbo.
You are rather offensive in your brutal approach to the issue. Are binis yorrobbers? Don't they have similarities in names and culture? Do you need further examples? Now take a chill pill bro.
Re: The Igbos That Helped Buhari To The Presidency by bara22: 8:56pm On May 02, 2015
Can you tell me how many of this Ibos won their state for Buhari.
Why all the noise for those that we are trying to rescue from the Lagoon
Re: The Igbos That Helped Buhari To The Presidency by ekiloui(f): 8:57pm On May 02, 2015
AhmedMustapha:
All Nigerians played a role in GMB's victory

Very short and sensible. This is why I like Hausas
Re: The Igbos That Helped Buhari To The Presidency by charlycharles(m): 9:00pm On May 02, 2015
splashbaby:
na yoruba abi...
on d other hand dis ignorant guy go tell u say amaechi na rivers man. rivers com turn tribe.
get some common sense u don dey grow.
Re: The Igbos That Helped Buhari To The Presidency by ekhai(m): 9:00pm On May 02, 2015
chukwudi44:

Igbos do not speak with one voice yet they voted unanimously for GEJ.Make una talk one jare
Which one voice. Was the election results in south-east a true reflection of the people. Then why Gov Obiano of Anambra crying foul?
Re: The Igbos That Helped Buhari To The Presidency by rigarmortis: 9:01pm On May 02, 2015
madamoringo:
Ibos shamefully trying to steal themselves in through the back door after Yorubas birthed the vision, mobilized and built bridges of alliance to the north, middle belt and parts of the SS but only ibos were myopic and declined progress for their usual tribalistic and insular reasons. Anyway, the APC will do what is in its plan for and with these non-typical Ibos but the local ones still on their villages and doting the landscapes of the SW angling for something they worked against on the basis of quota system will be disappointed. Give Iboland what it deserves constitutionally but that is it because they worked hardest against today, against APC, against Buhari, against Tinubu, even Amaechi and must never benefit for what they didn't work for! They like the chop sand syndrome and I hope they are made to choke on it!!

All all these is because Nigeria is your father's property?

2 Likes

Re: The Igbos That Helped Buhari To The Presidency by Miscellaneous(m): 9:01pm On May 02, 2015
madamoringo:
Ibos shamefully trying to steal themselves in through the back door after Yorubas birthed the vision, mobilized and built bridges of alliance to the north, middle belt and parts of the SS but only ibos were myopic and declined progress for their usual tribalistic and insular reasons. Anyway, the APC will do what is in its plan for and with these non-typical Ibos but the local ones still on their villages and doting the landscapes of the SW angling for something they worked against on the basis of quota system will be disappointed. Give Iboland what it deserves constitutionally but that is it because they worked hardest against today, against APC, against Buhari, against Tinubu, even Amaechi and must never benefit for what they didn't work for! They like the chop sand syndrome and I hope they are made to choke on it!!
Re: The Igbos That Helped Buhari To The Presidency by mandax: 9:02pm On May 02, 2015
splashbaby:

When you separate Igbo from rest of Southsouth, people who come from outside those areas to exploit sweet crude in the two areas face no strong challenger.
This is the Divide-and-Rule tactic used to fu...ck oil areas of SS for decades.

Do you think Igbo is lacking people who want to answer Igbo?

3 Likes

Re: The Igbos That Helped Buhari To The Presidency by ekiloui(f): 9:04pm On May 02, 2015
danny301:
How many votes did Buhari get from the South East that somebody is talking about how some Ibos helped him to win election? Zones that gave the man votes are not even showing theirselves like our Ibo brothers are desperately doing.

Try and read the posts on this thread and maybe your myopic mind will be able to comprehend how they were actually able to help.
Re: The Igbos That Helped Buhari To The Presidency by CORRECTMAN78(m): 9:04pm On May 02, 2015
madamoringo:

You are such a senceless and hopeless silly punk! So, in your wide world of folishness and delusion, Nigeria should have returned to one party system! In your idiotic idealogy, you believe that any zone nor person(s) who did not vote for Buhari is not entitle to dividend of democracy. I guess you reason through your anus.

Don't look at Nigeria constitution! Don't get educated! Just leave your brain this empty till the end of forever, ok!

4 Likes

Re: The Igbos That Helped Buhari To The Presidency by Miscellaneous(m): 9:05pm On May 02, 2015
madamoringo:

i'm not an ibo but if i must say, ur post is filled with hatred. I beg to insult u, u are a fool. U are just too tribalistic for a female at that! Abeg commot make i see beta thing joor. . . .tribalistic rascal... See her name sef MADamoringo

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Igbos That Helped Buhari To The Presidency by aprokomania(m): 9:06pm On May 02, 2015
ahaz:
I guess d name amaechl is kanuri name
amachi has said out himself times without number that he is not ibo. oponu
Re: The Igbos That Helped Buhari To The Presidency by hope4nigeria(m): 9:06pm On May 02, 2015
Baawaa:
amaechi is not igbo, he's ND Man, the topic says Igbo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oduduwa: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Protest Begins (Photos) / Silva, Anyim Head Buhari's Inauguration Committee (photo) / Buhari: Why I Appointed Farouk Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.