Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Rexbuton's Message To Southerners about the North and Modern Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rexbuton's Message To Southerners about the North and Modern Nigeria (3534 Views)

Advice To Southerners Living In The North (by A Kenyan) / Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? / Questions To The Southerners About Buhari's Appointments. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Rexbuton's Message To Southerners about the North and Modern Nigeria by Atlanticfire: 3:41pm On Sep 25, 2017
rexbuton:

I couldn't help but come back and ask how you're faring... and how you're embracing the change

They have all jumped ship.
Re: Rexbuton's Message To Southerners about the North and Modern Nigeria by asamaigho(m): 6:26pm On Sep 25, 2017
rexbuton:

I couldn't help but come back and ask how you're faring... and how you're embracing the change
Lol...
Nice to see ur mention... before i answer ur question let me quickly say dat "I don't hate the person of Gej", I was only against his style of administration, just dsame way am against pmbs' short-sighted and narrow minded style of leadership. I never hate people,i rather hate their actions, and i have no regrets for voting out Gej, just dsame way am ready to do likewise to pmb come 2019 God willing.
Back to ur question, to be sincere,thing are really difficult on a general scale, but I am doing better than i did years back not because of pmb, but GODS GRACE.

STAY BLESSED

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oh Dear! Nigerians Reacts To Governor Oshiomhole's Suit To The White House / Why FG Is Against Devaluation / Photo: Nnamdi Kanu Enjoys Himself In London & Wants Igbos Die For Radio Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.