Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Rexbuton's Message To Southerners about the North and Modern Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rexbuton's Message To Southerners about the North and Modern Nigeria (3519 Views)

Advice To Southerners Living In The North (by A Kenyan) / Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? / Questions To The Southerners About Buhari's Appointments. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rexbuton's Message To Southerners about the North and Modern Nigeria by ayokellany: 8:17am On May 03, 2015
Myopic and lazy reasoning all through
Re: Rexbuton's Message To Southerners about the North and Modern Nigeria by ayokellany: 9:13am On May 03, 2015
Myopic and lazy reasoning all through
Re: Rexbuton's Message To Southerners about the North and Modern Nigeria by ayokellany: 9:21am On May 03, 2015
rexbuton:

2. America is trying to further divide the rich and poor in the world by taking away means of self reliance. Over time, countries who have moved from are extremely helpful and friendly, Jonathan did a lot here.. The southerners election campaign message ever.. It was soaking baboons proved to the North that he will be reached and they will tell you that the population in gombe is thrice that of Bendel and Rivers. And their methods are very systematical and carefully arranged. The Kaduna state government has just told us that over 3.5 Million children were immunized on sunday, just kaduna state. I don't need to press home the handiness of these immunization figures. But keep in mind that they will be used in a few years as reference points. I won't even be surprised if Buhari commissions a census in the guise of the former being unreliable. The census figures will just be like our election results. When elections come, they will vote their kin and use traitors here or the very intelligent progressives to garner their 25% and move on.
*** You obviously sound as senseless as Jona, USA does not have to do 9ja any favour to succeed. They didn't do to China UAE or Malaysia. Am tired of reading from deranged morons like you because Buhari will fix the refineries, privatise power distribution to break the monopoly Jonathan n his cronies put in place to keep us in slavery while they enrich themselves tru fraudulent PHCN bills. Buhari as nothing to lose on that unlike Jona.
Re: Rexbuton's Message To Southerners about the North and Modern Nigeria by ayokellany: 9:27am On May 03, 2015
rexbuton:

3. I live in the North, these people are extremely helpful and friendly, Jonathan did a lot here.. The southerners who voted buhari continue to argue that Jonathan was daft, we agree. Considering the fact that he sited 9 out of 12 universities in the north, and shipped fertilizers there to boost their farming drive, the well said Almajiri schools anthem and employment in the civil service. The thank you message from the North was echoed throughout the north :: "VOTE OUT THE INFIDEL".
*** It must be noted that you have gone completely MAD if we can't refer the past "2011 election" to compare n draw conclusion on 2015 elections. I mean I dropped out of the university but understood logic to always learn from the past. It's baffling a graduate like you lack such basic knowledge. It is time you give up making senseless excuses for Jonathan and admit that he is indeed a failure. Would Jonathan have lost the election if boko haram was as subdued as it now since 2013 ? Oduahgate, pension, bribery, Bart Nanji PHCN privatisation, immigration death scandal etc would all these earn Jonathan more votes ?
Re: Rexbuton's Message To Southerners about the North and Modern Nigeria by ayokellany: 9:31am On May 03, 2015
rexbuton:

With 30,000 fraudulent polling units in the Northern region and not creating any additional polling unit in the South, designated as voting centers and having being heavily criticized by some eminent Northern elders, this increased the voter number in the north considerably
“In a Normal and sane nation, this singular act is a subversion of popular interest which should have earned massive condemnation. We also saw the massive PVC collection figures in war ravaged areas and comparing them with peaceful areas doesn't ake any sense at all.

In fact the elections were paradoxical.. If the north had massively voted Jonathan and we in the south massively rigged him out, it would have been easier to accept and understand. Today the South SOUTH and South-east even the south has nothing to remember jonathan for.. Jonathan is not a hero, Jonathan failed us

Brothers, real smartness is not the ability to win online arguments, it is your ability to determine what happens around you. We must learn from the mistakes of Ironsi and Jonathan, and decide our fate.

*** You'd probably be the first oaf I would meet with a burning fire on his roof & he/she would chose not to go out n collect PVC that will quench it.

*** when you understand being a tribal jingoist is not the best way to winning votes in Nigeria, then and maybe then you'd cease relegating your miserable soul to eternal damnation with the torment from the defeat of the 2015 election daily. Obasanjo 1999 election is a good example you can learn from. How his region the southwest never voted for him but he still won the election.
Re: Rexbuton's Message To Southerners about the North and Modern Nigeria by fkaz(m): 9:53am On May 03, 2015
rexbuton:

Jonathan lost because he failed to deliver and he encourage corruption, if president jonathan had won 70% of votes cast in south west, will you be writing this rubbish?

If president jonathan had won Benue nasarawa, Abuja, kogi and kwara state would you still be blaming hausa/fulanis of religion conspiracy or kick him out agenda?

If bokoharm is crumbling faster like a pack of card, just after the election don't you think president jonathan/FG has a hand/agenda in the boko haram game?

When jonathan ask INEC to postpone general election for SIX WEEKS for him to crush boko haram, which he is now doing and he is achieving faster result in crushing boko haram, you don't suspect any agenda?

We just saw a video of nigeria army chasing boko haram members @ sambesa forest, don't tell me jonathan/nigeria army thought this is the right time to enter sambesa forest after 5 year?

A week ago president jonathan promise that no nigeria territory will be under boko haram control before he handover, what kind of agenda is that?

I hope Buhari will look into this boko haram issue and probe trillions of naira jonathan government has spent on it.

I Will End Boko Haram Before May 29 says Jonathan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rexbuton's Message To Southerners about the North and Modern Nigeria by rexbuton: 9:59am On May 03, 2015
internetpirate:
Jonathan failed the South...that's a harsh reality! But you need to deal with the issues that make the South a caricature in Nigeria! The South also failed Jonathan! It's a funny paradox that we need to examine critically! Thank God you live up North...How many Northerners would vote against their Islamic brothers, no matter what infamy is orchestrated?

That is the problem i'm trying to point out.. Why do we southerners hate ourselves so much? Is it because we are more educated? because there is a funny inverse relationship between education and deviant behaviour.. If Nigeria packs up today, the south would fragment into numerous city-states..
An ideological northerner would vote for his blind brother before voting a southerner, and it did not start today.. Ahmadu bello once said that during a job selection process in the north , they would have to pick a northerner first, if there was no northerner they would opt for a foreigner, if no foreigner they would put a southerner on temporary basis

3 Likes

Re: Rexbuton's Message To Southerners about the North and Modern Nigeria by rexbuton: 10:09am On May 03, 2015
fkaz:

Jonathan lost because he failed to deliver and he encourage corruption, if president jonathan had won 70% of votes cast in south west, will you be writing this rubbish?

If president jonathan had won Benue nasarawa, Abuja, kogi and kwara state would you still be blaming hausa/fulanis of religion conspiracy or kick him out agenda?

If bokoharm is crumbling faster like a pack of card, just after the election don't you think president jonathan/FG has a hand/agenda in the boko haram game?

When jonathan ask INEC to postpone general election for SIX WEEKS for him to crush boko haram, which he is now doing and he is achieving faster result in crushing boko haram, you don't suspect any agenda?

We just saw a video of nigeria army chasing boko haram members @ sambesa forest, don't tell me jonathan/nigeria army thought this is the right time to enter sambesa forest after 5 year?

A week ago president jonathan promise that no nigeria territory will be under boko haram control before he handover, what kind of agenda is that?

I hope Buhari will look into this boko haram issue and probe trillions of naira jonathan government has spent on it.

I Will End Boko Haram Before May 29 says Jonathan

YES of course.. it is very logical that we examine the two sides of the coin.. Boko Haram has to be thoroughly investigated, but I would wager a bet any day that it was a northern scheme.. The west chose not to vote Jonathan, I have no ill feeling towards them, that is why I am crying to my brothers down south on the need to vote our own.. Let the southerners shun logic and embrace instinct because that is what is happening all over the country.. The people in the middle belt have genuine reasons to be angry, because the PDP governments in their states failed them, either by defaulting on salaries or trying to politicise genuine agitations of the masses. But we also have some PDP states in the north that their governors did exceedingly well and Jonathan also treated well, did they vote Jonathan? They voted Buhari and voted unproven people who were flying the APC flag or put more succinctly, bearing the Sai Buhari Standard.. Let us not deceive ourselves any further by trying to rationalise the irrational

1 Like

Re: Rexbuton's Message To Southerners about the North and Modern Nigeria by rexbuton: 10:11am On May 03, 2015
internetpirate:
Very true! Southerners who have had limited association with the North are living in a Fool's Paradise! Going to Abuja from time to time doesn't mean you know the North! The North I know is a hydra-headed monster that seeks no respite for anything perceived to be against its interests (religious and cultural)!

exactly..
Re: Rexbuton's Message To Southerners about the North and Modern Nigeria by internetpirate: 10:13am On May 03, 2015
But what beats me is why Southerners don't understand this logic? Like you said, is it the education (translated to "over sabi"wink? Or is it plain lack of good judgement? There are many tribes up North, yet the find a way to unite their interests! I think it's partly due to a lack of humility amongst southerners and our penchant for running each other down!

rexbuton:

That is the problem i'm trying to point out.. Why do we southerners hate ourselves so much? Is it because we are more educated? because there is a funny inverse relationship between education and deviant behaviour.. If Nigeria packs up today, the south would fragment into numerous city-states..
An ideological northerner would vote for his blind brother before voting a southerner, and it did not start today.. Ahmadu bello once said that during a job selection process in the north , they would have to pick a northerner first, if there was no northerner they would opt for a foreigner, if no foreigner they would put a southerner on temporary basis

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rexbuton's Message To Southerners about the North and Modern Nigeria by rexbuton: 10:32am On May 03, 2015
internetpirate:
But what beats me is why Southerners don't understand this logic? Like you said, is it the education (translated to "over sabi"wink? Or is it plain lack of good judgement? There are many tribes up North, yet the find a way to unite their interests! I think it's partly due to a lack of humility amongst southerners and our penchant for running each other down!

IT is mostly due to over sabi.. And the south of nigeria is a microcosm of the entity called Nigeria... We have too many ethnic divisions down south, and everybody thinks his ethnic group is superior to the next one.. Though the north is not ethnically homogenous, it enjoys religious homogeneity, this evens the odds completely.. But in the south we have different tribes, different religions , there are even divisions within tribes as is found among the south-easterners. Until the south-south decides to unite and recognise herself as a singular entity, the yorubas will continue to mock us, the Igbos will continue to claim parts of our areas and the hausas will continually lord over us

1 Like

Re: Rexbuton's Message To Southerners about the North and Modern Nigeria by fkaz(m): 10:54am On May 03, 2015
rexbuton:

YES of course.. it is very logical that we examine the two sides of the coin.. Boko Haram has to be thoroughly investigated, but I would wager a bet any day that it was a northern scheme.. The west chose not to vote Jonathan, I have no ill feeling towards them, that is why I am crying to my brothers down south on the need to vote our own.. Let the southerners shun logic and embrace instinct because that is what is happening all over the country.. The people in the middle belt have genuine reasons to be angry, because the PDP governments in their states failed them, either by defaulting on salaries or trying to politicise genuine agitations of the masses. But we also have some PDP states in the north that their governors did exceedingly well and Jonathan also treated well, did they vote Jonathan? They voted Buhari and voted unproven people who were flying the APC flag or put more succinctly, bearing the Sai Buhari Standard.. Let us not deceive ourselves any further by trying to rationalise the irrational

Bros forget all this your theories or what smbody called CHOP-SAND-BAND-DRUMMER, jonathan/PDP failed leadership were overwhelming, 2015 general election was conducted between a competent leader(Buhari) and an Incompetent leader(Goodluck) and that is why Buhari won. If the north had brought out Atiku Abubakar or even kwankwoso to contest against jonathan, goodluck jonathan would have won with landslide. Martins Elichi, T.A orji are there, you can still give them more assignment, since that is what you are preaching.
Re: Rexbuton's Message To Southerners about the North and Modern Nigeria by IGBOSON2: 11:18am On May 03, 2015
internetpirate:
In addition to that, all regions should be allowed to conduct their census, and population figures should not be the basis of representation at the central government! Each region should have equal representation!!

More so, this jaundiced constitution must be jettisoned and re-drafted to ensure democracy, equal representation and respect of our various individualities! Islam should be expunged from it completely!!!

^^^Goodluck with that!.....You'll need it!! wink

1 Like

Re: Rexbuton's Message To Southerners about the North and Modern Nigeria by IGBOSON2: 11:21am On May 03, 2015
rexbuton:

IT is mostly due to over sabi.. And the south of nigeria is a microcosm of the entity called Nigeria... We have too many ethnic divisions down south, and everybody thinks his ethnic group is superior to the next one.. Though the north is not ethnically homogenous, it enjoys religious homogeneity, this evens the odds completely.. But in the south we have different tribes, different religions , there are even divisions within tribes as is found among the south-easterners. Until the south-south decides to unite and recognise herself as a singular entity, the yorubas will continue to mock us, the Igbos will continue to claim parts of our areas and the hausas will continually lord over us

^^^Pray, what 'part of your areas' are the Igbos claiming?
Re: Rexbuton's Message To Southerners about the North and Modern Nigeria by IcecoldDon: 11:48am On May 03, 2015
rexbuton:

Dude.....as a southerner like yourself, are you trying to say that his actions as president whatsoever should not be taken into account but he should be voted in just because he is our brother??

Did u factor in that if he had say performed in the south west and mid belt maybe according to his 2011 campaign promises.....nothing the north would have done that would have stopped him from winning.

I see that even in defeat his and his supporters obsession with allocating blame and shifting responsibilities still persist.

Ironically, they are still the ones x- raying every campaign promise by Buhari for possible failure. Hypocrisy of the highest order if u ask me.
Re: Rexbuton's Message To Southerners about the North and Modern Nigeria by asamaigho(m): 1:17pm On May 03, 2015
@op in as much as I may agree on d possibility of the north voting along religious lines,I also think d south is guilty as well , and I must point out some certain issues to ur conscience. using the biblical Cain and Abel,"and God answered Cain, y are thou angry? if thou hast done well won't u be accepted? (gen 4:6-7).

To correct loosen ur sentimental and ethnoreligious mindset I must quickly alert u to fact dat Nigeria is fast growing past d era of "na our broda" irrespective of his performance. If u take a cursor look at the Nigerian electoral geography u will notice that there is a sharp division btw the north (east and west) and the south (east and south) ,the middle ground(neutral) has always been the north central and southwest this is because Islam and Christianity are in duez in these region.these region can only be won by the image u present to them as many of them are undecided.
GEJ is expected to win @least 90% in the south east and south south, Buhari is also expected to the north east and west with dsame margin, and which they did,
THE FOLLOWING LED TO JONATHANs defeat.
in no particular order;

1. our broda Jonathan seriously romanced with corruption to d point dat (stealing is not corruption,how much did Jim nobody steal..) just to mention a few,

2. indifference to security MATAs,(bokoharam, fulani horsemen terrorising the north central)

3. sidelining the southwest politically even wen they fought to ensure he became president after d death of yaradua. remember d save Nigeria group (sng)

4.flamboyant spending (acquisition of private jets),

5.cluesless Ness,

6.romance with criminal like tompolo ,ASARI e'tal painted him in a very bad light as far as the future of nigeria is concerned.

7. Incompetent image makers like fkk, abati,bastard doyin okupe.

8. and a host of others to any to mention.

sometimes I begin to wonder were ur likes where wen sitting president jona won Buhari in 2011 with 10million votes with dsame JEGA as umpire. now in 2015 jona was defeated with slim margin of abt 2million, u don't need a sooth Sayer to tell u dat jona shot himself on the foot by taking nigerians for ride of riddle and dat was is undoing.

finally I will it is beta to put ur house in order before complaining abt other people's houses.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rexbuton's Message To Southerners about the North and Modern Nigeria by asamaigho(m): 5:16pm On May 03, 2015
rexbuton:

and where is dis amadi bello(sorry aqhmadu) today?he has been killed by a deltan "kaduna nzeogwu"....so let us move forward abeg.

1 Like

Re: Rexbuton's Message To Southerners about the North and Modern Nigeria by asamaigho(m): 5:32pm On May 03, 2015
rexbuton:

howcome u guys turn a blind eye to Jonathan's maladministration and at dsame time expect a sane nigerian to vote for him? what do u guys take nigeria for?

change has come and u beta lick it wounds asap move in d direction of change.
Re: Rexbuton's Message To Southerners about the North and Modern Nigeria by Arosa(m): 6:21pm On May 03, 2015
Gani Adams, speaking at a Press Conference at Ikeja, queried how 90% PVC collection in Boko Haram affected states became possible despite the insecurity and a very large number of displaced persons (IDP’s) in various Internally Displaced Persons camps and then Lagos, a peaceful state having just 45% PVC collection.

LOL, Northerners sha! there is God o! grin grin grin
Re: Rexbuton's Message To Southerners about the North and Modern Nigeria by handsometokunbo: 6:29pm On May 03, 2015
rexbuton:
Hello..
Jonathan's loss at the polls has come and gone, It is actually a blessing in disguise, it saves us the pain of answering every stupid question on what our 'brother' was doing.. But I will tell you that we have been conned in the biggest scam in our history. As a bini man I am pleased with the outcome of the elections and the role religion played in it, but truly Jonathan was not pro-active. He is the sort of happy-go-lucky guys that you find sometimes and surrounded himself with people of questionable character, Nigeria doesn't need that kind of person. Nigeria needs an authoritarian government that would clamp down on press freedom and violate rights. Jonathan has been eased out and I am pleased for the following reasons:

1. The governance of Nigeria is a poisoned chalice :- Not even a theocracy can solve the ills in this country, and everyday the problems become worse. From unemployment to corruption to Power to Environment. And these problems are global problems, that we cant solve. Verily I say unto you, Buhari will not fix a single problem in this country, he will be continually overwhelmed and if he is honest enough he will scream that there are forces in his cabinet sabotaging his plans. In fact let's wait till inauguration before discussing this.. But there is this popular misconception that elected public officers are most corrupt but I put it to anyone that the most corrupt persons in the country are in the civil service. The permanent secretaries and directors sit on so much corruption that they can't afford to stand up even for a minute. Elected public officers just steal money, ministries have institutionalized corruption, the type that even the executive cannot understand completely. Such as that of NNPC and it's subsidiaries. The report did not indict any person, instead it indicted the NNPC working model, if we had access to NPDC's accounts we would have protested for it's immediate closure

2. America is trying to further divide the rich and poor in the world by taking away means of self reliance. Over time, countries who have moved from underdeveloped to developed status have a currency which they trade with. At times it is human resources e.g. China, India, other times it is Crude oil as seen in South America and the gulf oil states. With free-falling oil prices as schemed by the world powers, most countries would not have the means to pursue meaningful development. Buhari has already come out to say that the oil prices are not favorable for his policies. But he should remember that the price had started falling even before his election victory and he used if for his campaigns.

3. I live in the North, these people are extremely helpful and friendly, Jonathan did a lot here.. The southerners who voted buhari continue to argue that Jonathan was daft, we agree. Considering the fact that he sited 9 out of 12 universities in the north, and shipped fertilizers there to boost their farming drive, the well said Almajiri schools anthem and employment in the civil service. The thank you message from the North was echoed throughout the north :: "VOTE OUT THE INFIDEL".. That was the easiest election campaign message ever.. It was more efficient than promises of electricity, Agricultural development, Water, Waste management, trips to the moon e.t.c. That message is your surest way to get to Abuja. Do not tell me about how the north voted jonathan in 2011, minus the fact that the PDP rigging machine rigged the election, the Buhari project was not yet mature. BUt his post election comments about soaking baboons proved to the North that he was the right man.
Jonathan did not do anything in the south, he trusted his brothers, even on the eve of his election betrayals they still voted for him but it wasn't enough. If Jonathan had not rigged the election figures in the north, the results would have been more disgraceful but would have been a real reflection of what happened there.

It was just an agenda to kick him out after 4 years, from the BH insurgency to the Chibok girls, Sanusi's allegations and the other wahala were part of the grand plan but Jonathan was too busy trying to solve them individually without thinking if they were all connected afterall.

NEW DEVELOPMENTS
It is however pertinent to note at this time that Boko Haram has gone to bed.. We are happy and sad at the same time, happy because we can finally stop having a page on BBC and CNN for the wrong reasons. And I'm sad due to the strange timing of their cessation of hostilities. As innocent as my humble heart, it still tries not to link the BH cease fire with the election results. BH is crumbling faster than a pack of cards, today 200 girls are released tomorrow 190 girls.. Let us just say it was due to Jonathan's dying bed wishes with his last chakra, but even America during her occupation of Iraq did not achieve large scale victories like these even in more favorable terrain. A few might still argue that a handful of bombings here and there still occur; this is what I will refer to as tapering. In pharmacodynamics, when administering a drug especially and endogenous substance such as a hormone, you don't just stop the drug once, instead you gradually reduce the dosage so that the body's natural production mechanism will take over. If BH had just stopped on the sunday after elections, the uproar would have been too much.. This goes to show how much people are willing to sacrifice their kin just to achieve an agenda. Anyways the NE has a fairly large christian population so no harm done.

Concerning the issue of permanent voters card, i see it as a means to constantly disenfranchise or underenfranchise the south. The figures polled by the north will continually be put forward with additions in every subsequent election. A time will be reached and they will tell you that the population in gombe is thrice that of Bendel and Rivers. And their methods are very systematical and carefully arranged. The Kaduna state government has just told us that over 3.5 Million children were immunized on sunday, just kaduna state. I don't need to press home the handiness of these immunization figures. But keep in mind that they will be used in a few years as reference points. I won't even be surprised if Buhari commissions a census in the guise of the former being unreliable. The census figures will just be like our election results. When elections come, they will vote their kin and use traitors here or the very intelligent progressives to garner their 25% and move on.
Gani Adams, speaking at a Press Conference at Ikeja, queried how 90% PVC collection in Boko Haram affected states became possible despite the insecurity and a very large number of displaced persons (IDP’s) in various Internally Displaced Persons camps and then Lagos, a peaceful state having just 45% PVC collection.

According to Gani Adams, the inequality in PVC collection between peaceful states and stats battling insecurity is a curious case that goes beyond the thinking imagination of a reasonable mind which is clouded with evil intention.

With 30,000 fraudulent polling units in the Northern region and not creating any additional polling unit in the South, designated as voting centers and having being heavily criticized by some eminent Northern elders, this increased the voter number in the north considerably
“In a Normal and sane nation, this singular act is a subversion of popular interest which should have earned massive condemnation. We also saw the massive PVC collection figures in war ravaged areas and comparing them with peaceful areas doesn't ake any sense at all.

In fact the elections were paradoxical.. If the north had massively voted Jonathan and we in the south massively rigged him out, it would have been easier to accept and understand. Today the South SOUTH and South-east even the south has nothing to remember jonathan for.. Jonathan is not a hero, Jonathan failed us

Brothers, real smartness is not the ability to win online arguments, it is your ability to determine what happens around you. We must learn from the mistakes of Ironsi and Jonathan, and decide our fate.

Rubbish
Re: Rexbuton's Message To Southerners about the North and Modern Nigeria by otukpo(f): 7:47am On May 04, 2015
My prayer is that one day every southerner will come to understand the imjustice called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Rexbuton's Message To Southerners about the North and Modern Nigeria by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 28, 2016
the injustice called nigeria
Re: Rexbuton's Message To Southerners about the North and Modern Nigeria by rexbuton: 1:02am On May 09, 2016
asamaigho:

howcome u guys turn a blind eye to Jonathan's maladministration and at dsame time expect a sane nigerian to vote for him? what do u guys take nigeria for?

Do you still hold these same views or shall I give you another year to ponder on?
Re: Rexbuton's Message To Southerners about the North and Modern Nigeria by rexbuton: 1:05am On May 09, 2016
IcecoldDon:

Dude.....as a southerner like yourself, are you trying to say that his actions as president whatsoever should not be taken into account but he should be voted in just because he is our brother??

Did u factor in that if he had say performed in the south west and mid belt maybe according to his 2011 campaign promises.....nothing the north would have done that would have stopped him from winning.

I see that even in defeat his and his supporters obsession with allocating blame and shifting responsibilities still persist.

Ironically, they are still the ones x- raying every campaign promise by Buhari for possible failure. Hypocrisy of the highest order if u ask me.
How're you enjoying the buhari situation in your area? In mine I've not seen light since Friday.. I have to sleep in my office because I need light"
Re: Rexbuton's Message To Southerners about the North and Modern Nigeria by rexbuton: 1:10am On May 09, 2016
ayokellany:

*** It must be noted that you have gone completely MAD if we can't refer the past "2011 election" to compare n draw conclusion on 2015 elections. I mean I dropped out of the university but understood logic to always learn from the past. It's baffling a graduate like you lack such basic knowledge. It is time you give up making senseless excuses for Jonathan and admit that he is indeed a failure. Would Jonathan have lost the election if boko haram was as subdued as it now since 2013 ? Oduahgate, pension, bribery, Bart Nanji PHCN privatisation, immigration death scandal etc would all these earn Jonathan more votes ?

The points you raised up there, Im sorry for making those senseless excuses. Tonight I stopped and realised that buhari has solved our problems. All of them. He practically washed the poisoned chalice
Re: Rexbuton's Message To Southerners about the North and Modern Nigeria by rexbuton: 1:15am On May 09, 2016
abduljabbar4:
How was the PVC distribution unfair and why do you think the north created the boko haram for political gains? I need a concrete answer.
Daz oll
Because boko haram has stopped bombing on national festivals, no one is even scared anymore. instead the Fulani mafia Desert SEALs popularly known as Fulani herdsmen are carrying out attacks weekly in Southern communities, some of which are very far from their migratory routes.
Daz oll
Re: Rexbuton's Message To Southerners about the North and Modern Nigeria by rexbuton: 1:18am On May 09, 2016
Osode:
At last..
Someone with real Depth.
I've noticed that only some yoruba's, and SE and SS'ners who live, (or have lived) ..or even mostly frequent here up north on some bussiness have any SLIGHT CLUE what the real issues are.
Very Indepth..
Thanks once again.

We were wrong.. Buhari didn't fail after all ! He's such a great leader, and I'm so proud of him. I love you president Bubu cry
Osode:
At last..
Someone with real Depth.
I've noticed that only some yoruba's, and SE and SS'ners who live, (or have lived) ..or even mostly frequent here up north on some bussiness have any SLIGHT CLUE what the real issues are.
Very Indepth..
Thanks once again.

We were wrong.. Buhari didn't fail after all ! He's such a great leader, and I'm so proud of him. I love you president Bubu
Re: Rexbuton's Message To Southerners about the North and Modern Nigeria by rexbuton: 1:22am On May 09, 2016
OreMI22:

[size=16pt]CONFAB approved a 50% derivation principle.What needs to happen now is a guerrilla warfare against oil pipelines, installations and personnel.[/size]

Enter : Niger Delta Avengers
Re: Rexbuton's Message To Southerners about the North and Modern Nigeria by rexbuton: 1:27am On May 09, 2016
TRUTHTOPOWER:
We are now to believe that Nigerians are too docile to demand for social change after 16 years of PDP govt. That 30 million youths are unemployed is irrelevant. that kidnapping and armed robbery are ravaging southern states are pointless. So the point is just religion and ethnicity. How about allegations of corruption. of course no one was caught with a smoking gun so what the heck? How can overhead budget for a mere 5 % of the population be 90% whilst the whole country gets 10%? It is simple it is better to spend 4 billion on feeding rich people at the villa than to build 400,000 clinics to save lives. Why should we hold Jonathan accountable when other leaders failed us in time past? But I ask at what point should we say enough is enough if we cannot do this after a man has spent about 5 years as our leader still giving excuses for power failure, insecurity, unemployment, fuel importation, etc. Conspiracy is part of politics but a leader who is proactive will make himself accountable to the people so that if his conspirators succeed like Brutus against Ceaser, his legacy will stand him out. When GEJ goes, I wander how many villagers will point to his legacy after six months. In the west we are still talking of Awo legacy I spite of colonial struggle, trial and jail term. Every household can point to something of enduring value. I do admit that some elements want change for divergent reasons, notwithstanding, change is socially and politically logical given lacklustre leadership by PDP in the last 16 years.
Ignore my previous reply.. I was a. year younger then! But I still hold my original views! Could yours stand the test of time and late passage of the padded budget?
Re: Rexbuton's Message To Southerners about the North and Modern Nigeria by rexbuton: 2:40pm On Sep 25, 2017
IcecoldDon:

do you still maintain these views?
Re: Rexbuton's Message To Southerners about the North and Modern Nigeria by rexbuton: 2:43pm On Sep 25, 2017
asamaigho:

I couldn't help but come back and ask how you're faring... and how you're embracing the change

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Clark Resigns, Saying She Cannot Issue License To Gay Couples / Why FG Is Against Devaluation / In Response To Dr Ben Carson's Slander On Islam.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.