Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Sambo Canvasses Support For Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sambo Canvasses Support For Buhari (24964 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu Canvasses Support For APC In Abia State / Fayose Canvasses Juicy Ministerial Position For Fayemi / Nasarawa APGA Guber Candidate, Labaran Maku Canvasses Support For Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sambo Canvasses Support For Buhari by tayebest(m): 9:49pm On May 02, 2015
mariodko190:
. grin where dat old hag self
shez at okirika waiting for his oil share from wike!
Re: Sambo Canvasses Support For Buhari by Abelattah(m): 10:36pm On May 02, 2015
Now i can feel the changes
Re: Sambo Canvasses Support For Buhari by millionboi(m): 11:21pm On May 02, 2015
GenBuhari:
Does he think Buhari needs him to rally support from muslim students? undecided

Let him concentrate on handing over power as soon as possible.
if ur clueless baba was civil as sambo aftr 2011 election d issue of bring back our girls by dat olosho {oby}wudnt ve arise.change ur hearts b4 u tink of changin nigeria
Re: Sambo Canvasses Support For Buhari by amolex(m): 11:18am On May 03, 2015
omojeesu:
VISION OF MSS Nigeria
“To establish an Islamic Ummah governed by
the principles and rules of the Shariah within
the next fifty years” (source: MSS website)

HOW DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS?
1) Package Muslim students to take up key leadership positions in higher institutions. Support them to run for students union positions especially that of President.
2) Repeat this at higher levels in workers unions and political parties, etc
3) Influence policies and programmes for Islamic cause
4) Ensure Ministry and government appointments are skewed towards Muslims, etc
5) Replicate the Islamic bent of higher educational institutions and government ministries in the North in the South especially South West.
6) Do this so slowly and craftily and in coordination with local and international Muslim organisations. Then finally declare the entire country an Islamic State under Shariah iron rule.
HOW I WISH I'M WRONG. TIME WILL TELL.
U can as well develop ur mission and Vision that suit what u want to achieve for ur faith or ur God want u to achieve
stop instigating what is not necessary here my bro and for ur information I am a Christian...
Re: Sambo Canvasses Support For Buhari by domopps(m): 3:05pm On May 03, 2015
Sambe is using the tactics called! If you can't beat them join them!

Cheeeeers
Re: Sambo Canvasses Support For Buhari by omojeesu(m): 9:31pm On May 04, 2015
amolex:

U can as well develop ur mission and Vision that suit what u want to achieve for ur faith or ur God want u to achieve
stop instigating what is not necessary here my bro and for ur information I am a Christian...

OK. MAY THEY NOT HAPPEN. INSTIGATING? NO! BUT, WATCH OUT. TIME WILL TELL. THANK YOU.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fresh Crisis Looms In PDP Over Tinubu’s Cabinet / Edwin Clark Asks Tinubu To Remove Abia, Imo, Ondo From NDDC / Abba Aji Kalli Welcome US Professors To His Home In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.