Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Ladies, Are You Still Single ? Then You Really Need To Check This Pix Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Are You Still Single ? Then You Really Need To Check This Pix Out (3163 Views)

5 Honest Reasons Why Some Nigerian Girls Are Still Single / Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) / 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Are You Still Single ? Then You Really Need To Check This Pix Out by shumuel(m): 9:58pm On May 02, 2015
Ladies, if you are still single and worried you need to check out the picture below for inspiration.

Ladies you really need to check this pix out

2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Are You Still Single ? Then You Really Need To Check This Pix Out by kilokeys(m): 10:01pm On May 02, 2015
so sure d op is very single... his sweetheart, a 96 yr old woman, IYA Luku Nee sherifat in ikare-akoko is his last hope..

bros go meet am before she cross to d other side..

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Are You Still Single ? Then You Really Need To Check This Pix Out by mirexxx(f): 10:01pm On May 02, 2015
gringringrin
Re: Ladies, Are You Still Single ? Then You Really Need To Check This Pix Out by adorablevic: 10:03pm On May 02, 2015
grin...giving them false hope
Re: Ladies, Are You Still Single ? Then You Really Need To Check This Pix Out by Cutehector(m): 10:04pm On May 02, 2015
My future wife is still in secondary school by now
Re: Ladies, Are You Still Single ? Then You Really Need To Check This Pix Out by zigger(m): 10:04pm On May 02, 2015
So na hope u dey give dem or... Nb: those are celebrities. Would u like to be husband or boyfrnd to dat 52 year old in ur area

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Are You Still Single ? Then You Really Need To Check This Pix Out by TrishaP(f): 10:06pm On May 02, 2015
Chai op you no try! You want naija babes to have HBP before their time. grin
Re: Ladies, Are You Still Single ? Then You Really Need To Check This Pix Out by shumuel(m): 10:14pm On May 02, 2015
mirexxx:
gringringrin

wink You are not single, are you ?
Re: Ladies, Are You Still Single ? Then You Really Need To Check This Pix Out by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 02, 2015
~ Gerard Pique and Shakira too
Re: Ladies, Are You Still Single ? Then You Really Need To Check This Pix Out by mirexxx(f): 10:21pm On May 02, 2015
shumuel:

wink You are not single, are you ?
yes I'm double grin
Re: Ladies, Are You Still Single ? Then You Really Need To Check This Pix Out by Emodeee: 10:25pm On May 02, 2015
op, u r heartless. Dis will mk them feel more pathetic.
Re: Ladies, Are You Still Single ? Then You Really Need To Check This Pix Out by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:30pm On May 02, 2015

There are more women than men. It's why women scramble for and fight each other for available men. UNFORTUNATELY SOME BUTT-LICKING AND EMASCULATED MEN CAN'T USE THAT TO THEIR ADVANTAGE. They continue to make fools of themselves on and off Nairaland. So pathetic! sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Are You Still Single ? Then You Really Need To Check This Pix Out by shumuel(m): 10:51pm On May 02, 2015
adorablevic:
grin...giving them false hope

Lol, hope is hope either False or True cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Are You Still Single ? Then You Really Need To Check This Pix Out by shumuel(m): 11:08pm On May 02, 2015
mirexxx:
yes I'm double grin

Lol you are very funny

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Are You Still Single ? Then You Really Need To Check This Pix Out by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 02, 2015
Am 21 and my gf is 32,believe it or not

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Are You Still Single ? Then You Really Need To Check This Pix Out by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 02, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

There are more women than men. It's why women scramble for and fight each other for available men. UNFORTUNATELY SOME BUTT-LICKING AND EMASCULATED MEN CAN'T USE THAT TO THEIR ADVANTAGE. They continue to make fools of themselves on and off Nairaland. So pathetic! sad
no mind them
Re: Ladies, Are You Still Single ? Then You Really Need To Check This Pix Out by Strongfaze(m): 11:16pm On May 02, 2015
This idea by the OP sucks... Nigerian ladies deserve the best.
Re: Ladies, Are You Still Single ? Then You Really Need To Check This Pix Out by stephenqueen: 11:22pm On May 02, 2015
Ipledge:
Mumu pikin grin
Re: Ladies, Are You Still Single ? Then You Really Need To Check This Pix Out by shumuel(m): 11:26pm On May 02, 2015
Ipledge:
Re: Ladies, Are You Still Single ? Then You Really Need To Check This Pix Out by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 02, 2015
stephenqueen:

Mumu pikin grin
ode u think say ns lie grin
Re: Ladies, Are You Still Single ? Then You Really Need To Check This Pix Out by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 02, 2015
[quote author=shumuel post=33360763][/quote] grin grin
Re: Ladies, Are You Still Single ? Then You Really Need To Check This Pix Out by stephenqueen: 11:36pm On May 02, 2015
Ipledge:
ode u think say ns lie grin
Wetin cum be ma own, meself na 32 and ma sugar momma is 54 grin
Re: Ladies, Are You Still Single ? Then You Really Need To Check This Pix Out by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 02, 2015
stephenqueen:

Wetin cum be ma own, meself na 32 and ma sugar momma is 54 grin
ur own Don bee...U go lick old pussv tire
Re: Ladies, Are You Still Single ? Then You Really Need To Check This Pix Out by stephenqueen: 11:52pm On May 02, 2015
Ipledge:
ur own Don bee...U go lick old pussv tire
I no dey ladi undecided iranu abasha grin
Re: Ladies, Are You Still Single ? Then You Really Need To Check This Pix Out by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 02, 2015
stephenqueen:

I no dey ladi undecided iranu abasha grin
then u Don miss...If i hear say i no ladi
Re: Ladies, Are You Still Single ? Then You Really Need To Check This Pix Out by stephenqueen: 11:58pm On May 02, 2015
Ipledge:
then u Don miss...If i hear say i no ladi
undecidedundecided
Re: Ladies, Are You Still Single ? Then You Really Need To Check This Pix Out by Nobody: 12:00am On May 03, 2015
stephenqueen:

undecidedundecided
keep calm and ladi grin grin
Re: Ladies, Are You Still Single ? Then You Really Need To Check This Pix Out by stephenqueen: 12:05am On May 03, 2015
Ipledge:
keep calm and ladi grin grin
Idiat!! grin
Re: Ladies, Are You Still Single ? Then You Really Need To Check This Pix Out by Nobody: 12:09am On May 03, 2015
stephenqueen:

Idiat!! grin
thunder hit ur yansh
Re: Ladies, Are You Still Single ? Then You Really Need To Check This Pix Out by Mhizkel(f): 2:06am On May 03, 2015
Okay! Thank God i'm not single cheesy
Re: Ladies, Are You Still Single ? Then You Really Need To Check This Pix Out by Okoloiuy: 6:47am On May 03, 2015
Get 5Gb Free By Using VPN Soft On all Naija Network

I have been using this for the past 2 months now on my phone and PC using VPN soft, you get 5gb of data and browse free of charge. you can go here and get the full tutorial and software to use. It work on all naija network except cdma network like visafone. And it work without zapping your money. Go to and get it.

http://mobilesurfmagic..com/2015/05/5gb-on-all-network-in-nigeria-using-vpn.html

Give ur testimony:
Re: Ladies, Are You Still Single ? Then You Really Need To Check This Pix Out by shumuel(m): 7:16am On May 03, 2015
TrishaP:
Chai op you no try! You want naija babes to have HBP before their time. grin

You know i wouldn't want that cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things You Should Never Say To Your Man / My Husband Starved Me Of S*x For A Year / LADIES: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play ‘hard-to-get’ With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.