Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Be Careful Who You Take Home To Mama - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Careful Who You Take Home To Mama (1271 Views)

Guys: Can You Take Her To Mama...? (photo) / Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? / MEN: 7 Signs She Is A Perfect Girl, Take Her To Mama! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Careful Who You Take Home To Mama by willexyaho(m): 10:28pm On May 02, 2015
Be careful who you take home to mama and papa

Re: Be Careful Who You Take Home To Mama by DaPhilosopher(m): 10:31pm On May 02, 2015
Olorun oba ogo!!!!!

See as fear dey catch person!

Wey 'Small Doctor' make him come swear for Oyinbo for introducing make up as he did for 'Koste'!

Chai!
Re: Be Careful Who You Take Home To Mama by ArchEnemy(m): 10:32pm On May 02, 2015
Imagine the shock when this happens the morning after the wedding day

1 Like

Re: Be Careful Who You Take Home To Mama by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 02, 2015
shocked #faints!this cant b real tho,photoshop tinz!
Re: Be Careful Who You Take Home To Mama by mirexxx(f): 10:33pm On May 02, 2015
what about the ones you take to papa?? guys are natural buh most of em are not-so-good looking!

well of course...Ipledge is an exception lipsrsealed
Re: Be Careful Who You Take Home To Mama by elantraceey(f): 10:36pm On May 02, 2015
Is there anyway you'll claim to date a lady and never see her face without makeup? undecided
Re: Be Careful Who You Take Home To Mama by elantraceey(f): 10:37pm On May 02, 2015
mirexxx:
what about the ones you take to papa?? guys are natural buh most of em are so-not-good looking!

well of course...ipledge is an exception lipsrsealed

hmmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Be Careful Who You Take Home To Mama by mirexxx(f): 10:38pm On May 02, 2015
elantraceey:

hmmmmmm lipsrsealed
lol
Re: Be Careful Who You Take Home To Mama by Beamborla(f): 10:39pm On May 02, 2015
Lol... Why all these exclamation?

Look at the second pishur very well and tell me how on earth someone would believe that look is real? angry
Re: Be Careful Who You Take Home To Mama by braindamage(m): 10:43pm On May 02, 2015
mirexxx:
what about the ones you take to papa?? guys are natural buh most of em are so-not-good looking!

Re: Be Careful Who You Take Home To Mama by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 02, 2015
Bulshit. Thats why i love Spain
Re: Be Careful Who You Take Home To Mama by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 02, 2015
mirexxx:
what about the ones you take to papa?? guys are natural buh most of em are not-so-good looking!

well of course...Ipledge is an exception lipsrsealed
thats ma boo cry

1 Like

Re: Be Careful Who You Take Home To Mama by mirexxx(f): 10:52pm On May 02, 2015
[quote author=braindamage post=33359594][/quote]I didn't lie na with ya big noses grin
Re: Be Careful Who You Take Home To Mama by braindamage(m): 10:57pm On May 02, 2015
mirexxx:
I didn't lie na
with ya big noses grin
grin Lol...very big nose. I will call my clan of not so good looking goons for you o
Re: Be Careful Who You Take Home To Mama by ArchEnemy(m): 11:00pm On May 02, 2015
elantraceey:
Is there anyway you'll claim to date a lady and never see her face without makeup? undecided
you are right though except the person is Akpos
Re: Be Careful Who You Take Home To Mama by mirexxx(f): 11:00pm On May 02, 2015
braindamage:
grin Lol...very big nose. I will call my clan of not so good looking goons for you o
flees============> gringrin
Re: Be Careful Who You Take Home To Mama by RottenTomato: 11:17pm On May 02, 2015
Tomorrow na Sunday! Who I go come chop rice and salad for im house?
Re: Be Careful Who You Take Home To Mama by MizTyna(f): 11:27pm On May 02, 2015
elantraceey:

I wonder oh! People can so exaggerate
Re: Be Careful Who You Take Home To Mama by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 02, 2015
Be careful with this girl she stays at Oniru bungalow estate as a runs girl. This is how she works. She lure guys to take her to an expensive hotel and tells the guy she wants to negotiate the prices on our behave. She then goes thru another route leaving u there waiting . her nose is 08109483154.

Re: Be Careful Who You Take Home To Mama by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 02, 2015
Her name is Chacha Nenerose and her friend princess billz and Becky Pedro are also into the styles. They are the new groups of advance free fraud. Nightcrawlers. Swindles. Thieves and shameless lazy bitch with ratio.

Re: Be Careful Who You Take Home To Mama by Nobody: 1:51am On May 03, 2015
willexyaho:
Be careful who you take home to mama and papa
i am very sure say na two ladies Be that.They cant Be the same person cheesy
Re: Be Careful Who You Take Home To Mama by Nobody: 1:53am On May 03, 2015
ArchEnemy:
Imagine the shock when this happens the morning after the wedding day
guy if e happen to me i go run comot for room grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

RED FLAGS: 7 Signs That Expose A Needy And Desperate Man / How Does It Sound, When Your Lady Pollutes In Your Front...? / Some Annoying Things Naija Babes Do At Concerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.