Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

MEN: 7 Signs She Is A Perfect Girl, Take Her To Mama! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN: 7 Signs She Is A Perfect Girl, Take Her To Mama! (6503 Views)

Guys Wise Up Dont Let A Girl Take U As Fool In 2017. / 11 Sure Signs She Is No Longer Interested In You. / Men, 7 Ways To Keep Your Woman Glued To You During Recession Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN: 7 Signs She Is A Perfect Girl, Take Her To Mama! by annnikky(f): 6:03pm On Sep 19, 2016
Being single can be fun, so is being in a serious
relationship – as long as you are with the right woman.

Sometimes it can be difficult to find the right woman
because women have different characters and even the
perfect girlfriend can have her weak points. However,
the following are traits that tell if your girlfriend is a
keeper or potential wife.

Below are signs of a perfect girlfriend:

1. She will not change you
A great girlfriend will not make or try to turn you to the
perfect guy, she will rather be cool with the way you are
since you are satisfying her with the love she actually
wants or deserve from you. Fine there may be few
things that needs fixing and amendment but instead the
good girlfriend adjust to your imperfections and accept
the fact that you are not perfect.

2. She will be open to you
She tells you everything about her, opens up about her
past and problems. She let you know whatever is
bothering her not hiding anything from you because she
trusts you, loves you and wants you to know about
them.

3. She never nags you
A great girlfriend knows this and chooses her battle
wisely She is the one who can let the small things go so
that you can feel perfectly at ease in her company. You
are both relieved that there is no nit-picking or nagging.
You have both moved on and upgraded. You are now on
a journey of personal growth and mutual self
improvement.

4.She is a good listener
She is a perfect listener always wanting to know what
went wrong and she is always ready to give you
listening ear and ask for details focusing on what you
are telling her. Meaning she knows that listening
actually draws people close.

5.You have a lot in common
You both have lot of things in common like going to the
movies, swimming, and love the same kind of music,
most times you are on the same track most of the time.

6. She respects you
The good girlfriend will respect you no matter what. she
prefers to discuss things with you in private rather than
embarrass you publicly. When she respects you she will
be loyal to you, treats you well and protect your best
interest when you are not around.

7. She gets along with your friends and family
She doesn’t have a problem with your family instead
she will make an effort to get to understand their sense
of humor and get to want to know your group of friends.
She fits in with your family so easily and free.

https://www.naij.com/973379-men-7-signs-perfect-girl-take-mama.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN: 7 Signs She Is A Perfect Girl, Take Her To Mama! by funnynation(m): 6:04pm On Sep 19, 2016
Nice write up. You for bold the sub-heading and call lalasticlala name like three times. On point though!

*Nairaland official comedian* *Irep042*
*AbjFinestMC*

1 Like

Re: MEN: 7 Signs She Is A Perfect Girl, Take Her To Mama! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 19, 2016
is that all?

2 Likes

Re: MEN: 7 Signs She Is A Perfect Girl, Take Her To Mama! by wenebunwo(m): 6:09pm On Sep 19, 2016
annniky

You're my Crush ohh
Re: MEN: 7 Signs She Is A Perfect Girl, Take Her To Mama! by funnynation(m): 6:09pm On Sep 19, 2016
Lucaz:
is that all?
Is the ''ATU'' all? Chai u bad ooo.

*Nairaland official comedian* *Irep042* *AbjFinestMC*
Re: MEN: 7 Signs She Is A Perfect Girl, Take Her To Mama! by Snow5(m): 6:23pm On Sep 19, 2016
This my lady self....
I don't even know her kinda music...

Tho she respects my friends and family well.... But there is one big might coma in her life.

She is a witness oo(jehovah witness).. And she wants to turn me into one....
Na here we go pass scarter so...

I will soon even open a thread on her case oo... Seriously it's getting outa hand.

I can't be wasting time energy and emotion and even money on a relationship that won't work out.

4 Likes

Re: MEN: 7 Signs She Is A Perfect Girl, Take Her To Mama! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 19, 2016
funnynation:
Is the ''ATU'' all? Chai u bad ooo.

*Nairaland official comedian* *Irep042* *AbjFinestMC*
undecided undecided
Re: MEN: 7 Signs She Is A Perfect Girl, Take Her To Mama! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 19, 2016

She chooses your stomach over yourself
Re: MEN: 7 Signs She Is A Perfect Girl, Take Her To Mama! by Sweetnik22(f): 6:45pm On Sep 19, 2016
Snow5:
This my lady self....

Tho she respects my friends and family well.... But there is one big might coma in her life.

I will soon even open a thread on her case oo... Seriously it's getting outa hand.

I can't be wasting time energy and emotion and even money on a relationship that won't work out.
Maybe she want u to be one of them grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN: 7 Signs She Is A Perfect Girl, Take Her To Mama! by annnikky(f): 6:51pm On Sep 19, 2016
wenebunwo:
annniky

You're my Crush ohh
undecided undecided shocked
Re: MEN: 7 Signs She Is A Perfect Girl, Take Her To Mama! by firstking01(m): 6:58pm On Sep 19, 2016
Ok
Re: MEN: 7 Signs She Is A Perfect Girl, Take Her To Mama! by firstking01(m): 7:01pm On Sep 19, 2016
Snow5:
This my lady self....

Hmmm ,If you will nt become a JW you berra start leaping now cos they are so engrossed with their members, i 've been there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN: 7 Signs She Is A Perfect Girl, Take Her To Mama! by Snow5(m): 8:45pm On Sep 19, 2016
Sweetnik22:

Maybe she want u to be one of them grin

Den.. I better hold my shoe for head begin run oo... Cos I can't... At all....

That means say my mama nor born me well..

Lols
Re: MEN: 7 Signs She Is A Perfect Girl, Take Her To Mama! by Snow5(m): 8:50pm On Sep 19, 2016
firstking01:
Hmmm ,If you will nt become a JW you berra start leaping now cos they are so engrossed with their members, i 've been there.

Me??... Patrick?? Jwite?.. I can't oo...

I rather become a cultist oo... Lols

I told her this evening... She started crying oo.. She loves me.. And I love her too... But religion is d barricade now... And I ain't willing to jump through it into the Jwite congregation....

I can't angry
Re: MEN: 7 Signs She Is A Perfect Girl, Take Her To Mama! by firstking01(m): 9:12pm On Sep 19, 2016
Snow5:

Me??... Patrick?? Jwite?.. I can't oo...

I rather become a cultist oo... Lols

I told her this evening... She started crying oo.. She loves me.. And I love her too... But religion is d barricade now... And I ain't willing to jump through it into the Jwite congregation....

I can't angry
Lol, in my own case i have to forteit my sunday service and follow her to the kingdom hall, you dnt wanna know what happened nextembarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN: 7 Signs She Is A Perfect Girl, Take Her To Mama! by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 9:16pm On Sep 19, 2016
get sand nd mould one
Re: MEN: 7 Signs She Is A Perfect Girl, Take Her To Mama! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 19, 2016
Hmmmmmmmm smiley smiley
Re: MEN: 7 Signs She Is A Perfect Girl, Take Her To Mama! by vicstar(m): 9:22pm On Sep 19, 2016
I think I'll waiit for the creator to create something like vhat
Re: MEN: 7 Signs She Is A Perfect Girl, Take Her To Mama! by Snow5(m): 9:26pm On Sep 19, 2016
firstking01:
Lol, in my own case i have to forteit my sunday service and follow her to the kingdom hall, you dnt wanna know what happened nextembarassed

Please I beg you.. Tell me... Cos she has already invited me to her congregation on the 28-2nd of October... Which is next next two Sunday from now...

I then choose to go to the Sundays own.. Which is on the 2nd October.. And she said she is gonna introduce me to her people over there...

I turned the invite down before... But she kept begging me oo... So I accepted oo...

Pls tell me ur experience... So I will be prepared... Abeg u... Thanks in advance.. embarassed
Re: MEN: 7 Signs She Is A Perfect Girl, Take Her To Mama! by firstking01(m): 10:11pm On Sep 19, 2016
Snow5:

Please I beg you.. Tell me... Cos she has already invited me to her congregation on the 28-2nd of October... Which is next next two Sunday from now...

I then choose to go to the Sundays own.. Which is on the 2nd October.. And she said she is gonna introduce me to her people over there...

I turned the invite down before... But she kept begging me oo... So I accepted oo...

Pls tell me ur experience... So I will be prepared... Abeg u... Thanks in advance.. embarassed
Hmmm, when you get there two things will happen

1=They will welcome you very well

2=They will applaud her for converting a soul to the kingdom hall

After the meeting as they call it, they will come and introduce themselves to you and give you a bible study partner, they will never assign her to be your bible study partner, instead they will give you somebody you dnt knw...to cut the long story short tell her if she can't date you for you and not because you must be a JW, then let her vamuse abeg..that's what i did and after that her attitude towards me changed, like i cared or what...but one thing abt JW girls is, they are highly learned and intellictual...can speak english...there's more to the story tho, Jw people eh, smhundecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEN: 7 Signs She Is A Perfect Girl, Take Her To Mama! by Snow5(m): 10:24pm On Sep 19, 2016
firstking01:
Hmmm, when you get there two things will happen

1=They will welcome you very well

2=They will applaud her for converting a soul to the kingdom hall

After the meeting as they call it, they will come and introduce themselves to you and give you a bible study partner, they will never assign her to be your bible study partner...to cut the long story short tell her if she can't date you for you and not because you must be a JW, then let her vamuse abeg..that's what i did and after that her attitude towards me changed, like i cared or what...but one thing abt JW girls is, they are highly learned and intellictual...can speak english...there's more to the story tho, Jw people eh, smhundecided

Now... This got me scared.. Lols... As in... Applauding her that she won a soul? Really?... Ama put up a show that day... I won't let that happen...

Giving me a bible reading partner? Ain't gonna work... Cos am a weirdo too...

And for the intellectual thing? Bro... Trust me.. She is intelligent and matured in her responds to anything around her.... She is currently topping her department in NURSING..

She juat told me now she got the highest score of all... We are text chatting now... And she hates this social media stuff..

I don't know... Their kinds are rear but I jst can't Phantom the reason why they are like this...

They see other Christians as pegans...

She just told me now that if her parents dint agree to my proposal... She is gonna disobey them and move ahead with me.. But only if I will still allow her to be her JW...

bro.. I ain't ready to devide my family cos of religion issues oo... This girl matter tire me oo.. cry

1 Like

Re: MEN: 7 Signs She Is A Perfect Girl, Take Her To Mama! by firstking01(m): 10:38pm On Sep 19, 2016
Snow5:

Now... This got me scared.. Lols... As in... Applauding her that she won a soul? Really?... Ama put up a show that day... I won't let that happen...

Giving me a bible reading partner? Ain't gonna work... Cos am a weirdo too...

And for the intellectual thing? Bro... Trust me.. She is intelligent and matured in her responds to anything around her.... She is currently topping her department in NURSING..

She juat told me now she got the highest score of all... We are text chatting now... And she hates this social media stuff..

I don't know... Their kinds are rear but I jst can't Phantom the reason why they are like this...

They see other Christians as pegans...

She just told me now that if her parents dint agree to my proposal... She is gonna disobey them and move ahead with me.. But only if I will still allow her to be her JW...

bro.. I ain't ready to devide my family cos of religion issues oo... This girl matter tire me oo.. cry
Lol, follow your heart bro...as for me i cnt trade my faith for nothing...
Re: MEN: 7 Signs She Is A Perfect Girl, Take Her To Mama! by gentlegenius(m): 10:40pm On Sep 19, 2016
Snow5:
This my lady self....

Bros... The earlier you run away, the better for you. That Jehovah's Witness is like a cult to them. A girl once told me that she loves me but she can't marry me if I don't 'belong'.
Re: MEN: 7 Signs She Is A Perfect Girl, Take Her To Mama! by annnikky(f): 11:29pm On Sep 19, 2016
gentlegenius:

Bros... The earlier you run away, the better for you. That Jehovah's Witness is like a cult to them. A girl once told me that she loves me but she can't marry me if I don't 'belong'.
Convert her to ur own church then smiley smiley
Re: MEN: 7 Signs She Is A Perfect Girl, Take Her To Mama! by Sweetnik22(f): 11:38pm On Sep 19, 2016
Snow5:

Den.. I better hold my shoe for head begin run oo... Cos I can't... At all....

That means say my mama nor born me well..

Lols
They dnt like to be converted into anoda church, they see it as a sin undecided while their men can marry women from any church buh their women can't do same, thats wrong cos a woman doesn't have church sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEN: 7 Signs She Is A Perfect Girl, Take Her To Mama! by Roon9(m): 1:29am On Sep 20, 2016
Well you just described my gf/future wifey....yea she's all that grin
Re: MEN: 7 Signs She Is A Perfect Girl, Take Her To Mama! by Snow5(m): 1:37am On Sep 20, 2016
Sweetnik22:

They dnt like to be converted into anoda church, they see it as a sin undecided while their men can marry women from any church buh their women can't do same, thats wrong cos a woman doesn't have church sad

Men.. .. Am tired jor...

Seriously their doctrines irks me... I nor go lie..

E dey pain me for body... angry sad
Re: MEN: 7 Signs She Is A Perfect Girl, Take Her To Mama! by Snow5(m): 1:43am On Sep 20, 2016
gentlegenius:

Just imagine... This is madness I swear!!

Selfishness and destructions of their ladies life and future.. Cos almost all their ladies gets old before they managed to find a man at times.

It's really like cult thing oo

But this my lady.. She loves me.. To the extent she said she Is gonna go with me if the parents refused us getting married.... But on a condition that I must allow her to still be a witness...

That decision is strong mehn!!... I nor won devide my house when we begin give birth to children.... Some na witness some na Christians... Nah... That's division.
Re: MEN: 7 Signs She Is A Perfect Girl, Take Her To Mama! by DollarPikin(m): 1:47am On Sep 20, 2016
wink cheesy grin Just-ONE sign that she is not a perfect girl!.............----U both are now 30 yrs in marriage! But U wont stop looking at the Ukwu and Bobby,of those fine succulent babe in Ur Area!

1 Like

Re: MEN: 7 Signs She Is A Perfect Girl, Take Her To Mama! by Snow5(m): 1:48am On Sep 20, 2016
firstking01:
Lol, follow your heart bro...as for me i cnt trade my faith for nothing...

Baba... Following my heart for what again na? When it's glaring that even if she marries me out of stubbornness she is still gonna be a witness all her life.. That's what she told me...

I don't want my future home to be divided na..

Yes I love her... And she loves me too... But I can't trade my religion for a lady who is not even willing to let go of hers too..

I can't oo.. Am moving on men!! Will break up next month ending... Cos I can't invest so much and at the end I wont achieve my goals...

Nor be my head oo..
Re: MEN: 7 Signs She Is A Perfect Girl, Take Her To Mama! by bitchcrafts: 1:48am On Sep 20, 2016
Ultimately babe , shes gat to be able to cater for her material needs without necessarily needing support from my tree of purse.

1 Like

Re: MEN: 7 Signs She Is A Perfect Girl, Take Her To Mama! by firstking01(m): 5:57am On Sep 20, 2016
Snow5:

Baba... Following my heart for what again na? When it's glaring that even if she marries me out of stubbornness she is still gonna be a witness all her life.. That's what she told me...

I don't want my future home to be divided na..

Yes I love her... And she loves me too... But I can't trade my religion for a lady who is not even willing to let go of hers too..

I can't oo.. Am moving on men!! Will break up next month ending... Cos I can't invest so much and at the end I wont achieve my goals...

Nor be my head oo..
Hehehehe...this is what we call sponstaneity...i like guys like you, goodluck nigga...tho in my case she later called me sha...she later wanted us to date but by then i 've relocated to another place...i missed her tho.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

xxxxxcc / You Visit That Lady U Are Crazy Over For The First Time And She Offers U This? / I Am So Sad - Men Are So Wicked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.