Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Guys Can You Still Love Your Wife If She's No Longer Beautiful? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Still Love Your Wife If She's No Longer Beautiful? (2196 Views)

Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria / I Still Love You Halfricanadian. / No Man Can Snatch Your Wife If You Have These 6 Qualities. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can You Still Love Your Wife If She's No Longer Beautiful? by jumper524(m): 12:14am On May 03, 2015
guys can you still be faithful to your wife if she's no longer beautiful may be at age 50 or so?
Re: Guys Can You Still Love Your Wife If She's No Longer Beautiful? by elantraceey(f): 12:20am On May 03, 2015
One of the reasons why you should never get married to a lady because of her appearance.

But some women this days get more beautiful as they grow older.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Still Love Your Wife If She's No Longer Beautiful? by amokeme(f): 12:25am On May 03, 2015
Did you marry her because of the beauty? undecided
physical appearance shouldn't be the reason for marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Can You Still Love Your Wife If She's No Longer Beautiful? by jhydebaba(m): 12:35am On May 03, 2015
The two female posters above me are ugly cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Still Love Your Wife If She's No Longer Beautiful? by ifyan(m): 12:38am On May 03, 2015
Wait for the female folks for their reply. Then you will know the answer.

You know. .....
Re: Guys Can You Still Love Your Wife If She's No Longer Beautiful? by jumper524(m): 12:40am On May 03, 2015
amokeme:
u may b right oo bt most guys including my self don't consider that if she's not beautiful then she must have big ehen
Re: Guys Can You Still Love Your Wife If She's No Longer Beautiful? by amokeme(f): 12:49am On May 03, 2015
jumper524:
u may b right oo bt most guys including my self don't consider that if she's not beautiful then she must have big ehen
and what if something happens to that beauty like you asked?
You ll divorce and marry another beauty (and the circle continues).. 'beauty' shouldn't be the priority, that's all am saying

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Still Love Your Wife If She's No Longer Beautiful? by mstik(f): 12:50am On May 03, 2015
If you married Her for her beauty in the first place, then you never really loved her.
Re: Guys Can You Still Love Your Wife If She's No Longer Beautiful? by Begonia(m): 12:51am On May 03, 2015
Just like the users above said, this is the reason why people shouldn't get married based on physical attractiveness.
In my opinion, love isn't even a good enough reason to get married. Sure, it's important but it's a very weak foundation for marriage 'cause it's a capricious emotion. Essential values are necessary so that when that emotion withers there'll still be so much more to keep the couple standing strong.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Still Love Your Wife If She's No Longer Beautiful? by Jerryspryng: 12:53am On May 03, 2015
It depends on ur definition for beauty/beautiful
Re: Guys Can You Still Love Your Wife If She's No Longer Beautiful? by eugy45(m): 12:56am On May 03, 2015
depends on wah yu call beautiful... To sme pple once she's faithful, she's beautiful... Hmm..,.my wife's beauty wud definitely nt fade..never

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Still Love Your Wife If She's No Longer Beautiful? by vjsmiles: 1:12am On May 03, 2015
Begonia:
Just like the users above said, this is the reason why people shouldn't get married based on physical attractiveness.
In my opinion, love isn't even a good enough reason to get married . Sure, it's important but it's a very weak foundation for marriage 'cause it's a capricious emotion. Essential values are necessary so that when that emotion withers there'll still be so much more to keep the couple standing strong.
angry angry

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Still Love Your Wife If She's No Longer Beautiful? by Nobody: 1:15am On May 03, 2015
Just ask yourself, Does beauty define your life with your wife alone? undecided
Re: Guys Can You Still Love Your Wife If She's No Longer Beautiful? by pocohantas(f): 1:16am On May 03, 2015
No, they would come and love your own wife. undecided
Re: Guys Can You Still Love Your Wife If She's No Longer Beautiful? by cyprus000: 1:22am On May 03, 2015
[size=15pt]
Seatback and watch has ladies defend this thread with all their arsenal.

PERSONAL OPINION:I can't marry an ugly woman,but I can marry som1 who was once beautiful and somtin happened along the line which took away her beauty e.g
Som1 bathed with acid..I will still love my wife if she loses her beauty due to ageing,no biggie on that.
So long she mantains her character bcs that's what makes me hate som1 in matter of second and it doesn't take me a thing to cut such person off from my lyf even we have been togeda for 100yrs
[/size]
Re: Guys Can You Still Love Your Wife If She's No Longer Beautiful? by jascon1(m): 1:24am On May 03, 2015
Depends on what side ur question directs. I never married my wife for beauty but love. Her beauty to me is more innate than physical. So, I appreciate her even more as we age. Tbh I c beyond the physical
Re: Guys Can You Still Love Your Wife If She's No Longer Beautiful? by Begonia(m): 1:28am On May 03, 2015
vjsmiles:
angry angry
What happened
Re: Guys Can You Still Love Your Wife If She's No Longer Beautiful? by MrsChima(f): 1:28am On May 03, 2015
jumper524:
guys can you still be faithful to your wife if she's no longer beautiful may be at age 50 or so?

My ex wasn't what society would call handsome but he was sweet and lovabke! He had a beautiful soul and personality and he went into the army and was stationed in Iraq. He died in combat.... (wiping tears)

He would have been my hubby!!! (Blowing nose on curtains)
Re: Guys Can You Still Love Your Wife If She's No Longer Beautiful? by MrsChima(f): 1:30am On May 03, 2015
jascon1:
Depends on what side ur question directs. I never married my wife for beauty but love. Her beauty to me is more innate than physical. So, I appreciate her even more as we age. Tbh I c beyond the physical

Awwwww. (Blowing kisses on forehead)

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Still Love Your Wife If She's No Longer Beautiful? by jascon1(m): 1:32am On May 03, 2015
MrsChima:

Awwwww. (Blowing kisses on forehead)
blushing n blinking
Re: Guys Can You Still Love Your Wife If She's No Longer Beautiful? by MrsChima(f): 1:32am On May 03, 2015
jhydebaba:
The two female posters above me are ugly cheesy

You lie. Both ladies are pretty. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Still Love Your Wife If She's No Longer Beautiful? by naijaboiy: 3:04am On May 03, 2015
All these criteria just for marriage
Re: Guys Can You Still Love Your Wife If She's No Longer Beautiful? by jumper524(m): 5:33am On May 03, 2015
amokeme:
You ll divorce and marry another beauty (and the circle continues).. 'beauty' shouldn't be the priority, that's all am saying
Re: Guys Can You Still Love Your Wife If She's No Longer Beautiful? by jumper524(m): 5:37am On May 03, 2015
amokeme:
if the beauty should fade away, i'll luk 4 sm1 else nd if it happens the 3rd tym then i'll just stick to the ones am having. But note: if she's not beautiful i wouldn't even think of dating her cos i don't want odd marriage
Re: Guys Can You Still Love Your Wife If She's No Longer Beautiful? by jumper524(m): 5:53am On May 03, 2015
MrsChima:

My ex wasn't what society would call handsome but he was sweet and lovabke! He had a beautiful soul and personality and he went into the army and was stationed in Iraq. He died in combat.... (wiping tears)

He would have been my hubby!!! (Blowing nose on curtains)
be sincered pls does he gives u money?
Re: Guys Can You Still Love Your Wife If She's No Longer Beautiful? by jumper524(m): 5:56am On May 03, 2015
pocohantas:
No, they would come and love your own wife. undecided
no ooo 4 watin na if i no longer love my wife because of beauty that dosen't give her the go ahead to be loved by somebody.
Re: Guys Can You Still Love Your Wife If She's No Longer Beautiful? by Nobody: 6:05am On May 03, 2015
Op, I don't understand u...Do u think men also stay fresh fresh ni..They get old too just like women. So now op, should a wife still love her husband when he starts getting old? After all they have went through? Love isn't all about beauty, it comes with more
Re: Guys Can You Still Love Your Wife If She's No Longer Beautiful? by MrsChima(f): 6:24am On May 03, 2015
jumper524:
be sincered pls does he gives u money?

He was a poor student when we first dated...obviously I wasn't with him for money. smiley
Re: Guys Can You Still Love Your Wife If She's No Longer Beautiful? by jumper524(m): 8:36am On May 03, 2015
lovelygurl:
Op, I don't understand u...Do u think men also stay fresh fresh ni..They get old too just like women. So now op, should a wife still love her husband when he starts getting old? After all they have went through? Love isn't all about beauty, it comes with more
4 sure na men do grow old bt they have upper hand to cheat than their ageing wife
Re: Guys Can You Still Love Your Wife If She's No Longer Beautiful? by lilmax(m): 9:50am On May 03, 2015
amokeme:
so what should be the reason for marriage?
Re: Guys Can You Still Love Your Wife If She's No Longer Beautiful? by Chizzy20(f): 10:10am On May 03, 2015
hmmm dats y it isnt ryt to get married for d wrng reasons..
Re: Guys Can You Still Love Your Wife If She's No Longer Beautiful? by jmoore(m): 10:44am On May 03, 2015
It is only a foolish man that expects his wife to remain young and fresh till she is 100 years old.

Ara ga adariri.

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / When A Guy Tries To Get You To Talk To Him? / If It Were You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.