Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,820 members, 7,851,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:06 AM

ISIS Leader Replaced After Being Wounded - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISIS Leader Replaced After Being Wounded (1090 Views)

El-rufai: Some Jonathan Appointees Were Replaced After My Memo / Ali Ndume Removed As Senate Majority Leader, Replaced By Lawan / Picture Of Arrested Isis Leader On Way To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ISIS Leader Replaced After Being Wounded by panafrican(m): 1:26am On May 03, 2015

The Guardian
Martin Chulov in Irbil

Friday 1 May 2015 10.52 EDT
Last modified on Friday 1 May 2015 19.03 EDT
Isis leader incapacitated with suspected spinal injuries after air strike

The leader of the Islamic State (Isis), Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, remains incapacitated due to suspected spinal damage and is being treated by two doctors who travel to his hideout from the group’s stronghold of Mosul, the Guardian has learned.

More than two months after being injured in a US air strike in north-western Iraq, the self-proclaimed caliph is yet to resume command of the terror group that has been rampaging through Iraq and Syria since June last year. Three sources close to Isis have confirmed that Baghdadi’s wounds could mean he will never again lead the organisation.

Isis is now being led by a long-term senior official, Abu Alaa al-Afri, who had been appointed deputy leader when his predecessor was killed by an air strike late last year.
Read more @
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/may/01/isis-abu-bakr-al-baghdadi-incapacitated-suspected-spinal-injuries-iraq
Re: ISIS Leader Replaced After Being Wounded by Vikkie14: 1:35am On May 03, 2015
All these Terror groups/cells are really bad terrorists. They should learn how to be a GOOD terrorist.

"A GOOD TERRORIST IS A DEAD TERRORIST".

The likes of Late Osama bin laden, ben muhktar, Shekau I and II, etc and every dead terrorists worldwide are examples of a "Good Terrorist".

It's my prayer that every terrorists will be a "Good Terrorist"..

3 Likes

Re: ISIS Leader Replaced After Being Wounded by ifyan(m): 1:41am On May 03, 2015
We pray that they pray for death to pay them a speedy visit but death go do dem shakara.

Evil set of beast not human being take note.

You know. ....

1 Like

Re: ISIS Leader Replaced After Being Wounded by ifyan(m): 1:41am On May 03, 2015
Vikkie14:
Not only him, we pray every terrorists or terror groups should have "spinal cord injury" or betterstill "stooling" that will incapacitate them to carry out their evil devices/works/agenda/plans..

Should I say supported.

You know. .....
Re: ISIS Leader Replaced After Being Wounded by Vikkie14: 1:50am On May 03, 2015
ifyan:

Should I say supported.

You know. .....
You said that already bro. When they have challenges healthwise, their power and pool of wisdom to cause Destructions will be on lock down. An hungry man will never think of engaging in a brawl considering he is weak. So also, when these scumbags the world over has problem healthwise, the rate of causing mayhem will be greatly reduced.
Re: ISIS Leader Replaced After Being Wounded by papaejima1: 2:06am On May 03, 2015
I like this. There is nothing as painful to a terrorist as being injured and unable to help himself.

He knows he can be killed even by a small girl with a fork or despised by his followers.

The mental torture alone is worth it. Hell on earth for the idiota.

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Leader Replaced After Being Wounded by Nobody: 2:47am On May 03, 2015
please stop killing terrorists, they love to die!!! change tactics, give them spinal cord injuries so that they will value life while watching others live.

3 Likes

Re: ISIS Leader Replaced After Being Wounded by Okoloiuy: 6:46am On May 03, 2015
Get 5Gb Free By Using VPN Soft On all Naija Network

I have been using this for the past 2 months now on my phone and PC using VPN soft, you get 5gb of data and browse free of charge. you can go here and get the full tutorial and software to use. It work on all naija network except cdma network like visafone. And it work without zapping your money. Go to and get it.

http://mobilesurfmagic..com/2015/05/5gb-on-all-network-in-nigeria-using-vpn.html

Give ur testimony:
Re: ISIS Leader Replaced After Being Wounded by mamayo99: 7:35am On May 03, 2015
die
Re: ISIS Leader Replaced After Being Wounded by panafrican(m): 1:09pm On May 03, 2015
shadowgwalker:
please stop killing terrorists, they love to die!!! change tactics, give them spinal cord injuries so that they will value life while watching others live.
Yes !

(1) (Reply)

My Ministers And I Will Be Prosecuted - Jonathan / China Illegally Fishing Off W Africa - Greenpeace / Photo Of Former President Goodluck Counting His Gain.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.