Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau (31550 Views)

Boko Haram Strikes Again, Kills 7 Civillians / Tribunal Sacks Vincent Bulus In Plateau, Bans Him From Politics For Life / BOKO HARAM: Military Will Protect Civillians – JONATHAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by Ngasky(m): 11:07am On May 03, 2015
Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by condralbede(m): 11:07am On May 03, 2015
OK...
Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by Nobody: 11:07am On May 03, 2015
hmmm clear road ooo
Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by XBLadez: 11:09am On May 03, 2015
walemoney007:
u cant condem d killin of 30 pple by soldiers,yet fools lik u will b condemin,abusin and askin for d prosecution of northerners that took part in d killins of ibo army n ibo civilians durin d 1966 counter coup
You and your whole generation are cursed! Bastard!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by Nobody: 11:10am On May 03, 2015
ajibolabd:
Gej to be blamed! Pls who is commander in chief of Armed forces?

Commenting is not mandatory.
Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by globalresource: 11:10am On May 03, 2015
Impunity is the order of the day in the Nigerian Military. Something has to be done about this. It is not acceptable in the developed world. What now happened to the innocent been killed. This is wrong. Here in Nigeria, men in uniform can harass, intimidate and even kill someone without punishment. it is too bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by Nobody: 11:10am On May 03, 2015
DaBullIT:
I would never support reprisal killings

but i would say no civilian in innocent , those who perpetrated the evil act live in that community and they should not be protected

the moment soldiers came someone should have named the culprits , and 30 civilians would be alive at the moment
a Ogun go kill u
XBLadez:

You and your whole generation are cursed! Bastard!

Extreme
Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by walemoney007(m): 11:11am On May 03, 2015
K
Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by Nobody: 11:11am On May 03, 2015
globalresource:
Impunity is the order of the day in the Nigerian Military. Something has to be done about this. It is not acceptable in the developed world. What now happened to the innocent been killed. This is wrong. Here in Nigeria, men in uniform can harass, intimidate and even kill someone without punishment. it is too bad

Stop generalising.
Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by blackjack21(m): 11:12am On May 03, 2015
DaBullIT:

What do you know about people like me ?

Somebody did something wrong

somebody saw the somebody who did something wrong

The somebody who saw the somebody who did the something wrong saw soldiers coming to town

Somebody should have told soldiers and that somebody would have save 30 lives

If you had good network from your brain to your fingers , you would know that i said I prefer for the offender to be punished instead of people who may not have known about it , silence is acceptance and it cost them 30 lives , think well before you comment
so because nobody showed the army who did the crime it is justifiable for the military to kill anybody?

Choi!!!!!!!

11:10:58
Sun, May 3, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by Nobody: 11:12am On May 03, 2015
walemoney007:
so dia is also notin wrong in d Nigerian army and govt killin and starvin more dan 3,000,000 ibos to death.

Are we still talking about the Jos homicide
Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by Nobody: 11:12am On May 03, 2015
Hmm
Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by Nobody: 11:13am On May 03, 2015
blackjack21:

so because nobody showed the army who did the crime it is justifiable for the military to kill anybody?

Choi!!!!!!!

11:10:58
Sun, May 3, 2015

Indulge him
Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by Nobody: 11:13am On May 03, 2015
Freemanan:

Commenting is not mandatory.
shut up!!!!!!!!! God punish u wt gej ur master
Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by BIBblacboy: 11:14am On May 03, 2015
and if it were to be them dat firstly killed a civilian.....dey wiill say its an unknown soldier

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by Nobody: 11:14am On May 03, 2015
ajibolabd:
shut up!!!!!!!!! God punish u wt gej ur master

Ajibolade, ma she bai na...
Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by kellyfem(m): 11:16am On May 03, 2015
It's very true, some refugees from wase are now in the village where am currently serving here on the plateau
Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by PPAngel(f): 11:18am On May 03, 2015
The Caliphatr Army in their alternating red and black

All victory belongs only to allah

That is their jihad motto

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by walemoney007(m): 11:20am On May 03, 2015
J
Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by Nobody: 11:22am On May 03, 2015
DaBullIT:

What do you know about people like me ?

Somebody did something wrong

somebody saw the somebody who did something wrong

The somebody who saw the somebody who did the something wrong saw soldiers coming to town

Somebody should have told soldiers and that somebody would have save 30 lives

If you had good network from your brain to your fingers , you would know that i said I prefer for the offender to be punished instead of people who may not have known about it , silence is acceptance and it cost them 30 lives , think well before you comment

Their silence did not lead to the death of 30 people. The s.t.u.p.I.d soldiers are responsible.

How can they invade a community n shoot sporadically @ innocent citizens.

If its boko haram, They will run like hell...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by blackjack21(m): 11:22am On May 03, 2015
Freemanan:

Indulge him
I was thinking that he need a doctor?

11:21:30 Sun, May 3, 2015
Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by holyokoto(m): 11:23am On May 03, 2015
globalresource:

Because non of your family members has joined the Military and killed by NONSENSICAL touts because He was dispatch to that area.
Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by Nobody: 11:23am On May 03, 2015
RickRichards:
GEJ, I'm asking you for the umpteenth time. Why are soldiers acting like barbarians under your watch?

Nigerian military has been like dis since 1960.
Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by Missmossy(f): 11:24am On May 03, 2015
Jeez! Thats terrible. Very inhuman i must confess.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by Nobody: 11:25am On May 03, 2015
ajibolabd:
Gej to be blamed! Pls who is commander in chief of Armed forces?

Ur senselessness just attained new heights...
Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by kuuljay(m): 11:26am On May 03, 2015
this is genocide cos often times the people who commits the crime run away while soldiers come back to kill the innocent once
Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by hamilton62(m): 11:26am On May 03, 2015
RickRichards:
GEJ, I'm asking you for the umpteenth time. Why are soldiers acting like barbarians under your watch?
The lowest of men know that if a soldier is killed in his area, the best thing to do is run at the moment because soldiers are barbaric when it comes to dealing with civilians and without remorse, this is why the Police is for the civilians... They (soldiers) like themselves and revenge is the jungle way for them no matter how you like to cloak them from doing it they always do.
That's very bad though but the culprits are from that area and the residents know who they are... A soldier isn't patient to listen to No! No!! No!!!
No smoke without fire, remember, 4 soldiers and not 1, so the neighbourhood knows so much about the culprits

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by eCollynzo: 11:27am On May 03, 2015
Fulani herdsmen in Army uniform.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by nobul(m): 11:27am On May 03, 2015
This is absolutely nonsense
Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by Oblitz(m): 11:28am On May 03, 2015
check out amazing pictures of decorative concrete finishing
https://www.nairaland.com/2235523/stamped-concrete-epoxy-flooring-tiles

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Are No More Going To Pay Minimum Wage - Governors!! / Police Reply Shan George On Dismissed Officers / 11 Governors Storm Ekiti For Fayose's Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.