Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau (31544 Views)

Boko Haram Strikes Again, Kills 7 Civillians / Tribunal Sacks Vincent Bulus In Plateau, Bans Him From Politics For Life / BOKO HARAM: Military Will Protect Civillians – JONATHAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by DaBullIT(m): 12:54pm On May 03, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Oga, there seems to be a consensus here, everyone seems to agree in unison that your first post is 'moronic', grin please revisit it and do the needful.

You mean cow-brains like you ?
Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 12:58pm On May 03, 2015
DaBullIT:

You mean cow-brains like you ?
Most people here have called you demented using one English word or the other. You are the only one insulting me.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by usmanniya(m): 12:58pm On May 03, 2015
So three days ago the Tarrok attack a community in Taraba state and killed 3 military men, they also attack Frimang village in Karim lamido, and mind you, this is not the first time they are killing STF Members. infact in 2013 they invaded Wase LGA drove away more than 1000 STF Members and 300 MOPOL stationed to protect Wase LGA. From Langtang to Wase LGA is just 20km away. The emir of Wase LGA have to flee to Dangi LGA during the invasion.

Regarding the reprisal attack by the military, I don't have different information regarding it, but what I do deduce is that the military were on revenge mission and this is not the first time they are killing security men.
Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by texazzpete(m): 12:59pm On May 03, 2015
DaBullIT:

No matter how large a community is , at least one person would know , If you had a neigbor who brings in friends , sleeps and he smokes igbo all day , drinks , and goes out at night , has no work , not a yahoo boy either , but he buys cars and Okadas would you inform the police or not ? ??

Someone must know , at least one person and by protecting this neighbor , whenever SARS or Police should come and they meet you outside , they would either arrest you or shoot you

I have dumbed it down a bit for you , and that's something , I am not happy that soldiers killed innocent people , but do not forget that (PM news version , 9 soldiers were killed, their weapons carted away including Rocket propelled grenade Launcher) those soldiers had families , kids, wives as well , so before trying to prove to be Einstein you should try to synchronize with my line of thinking which is beyond the 30 killed ,

If PM news version is true, Soldiers are usually armed, Tell me how many people it would take to kill 9 armed soldiers ??

So in your version, the soldiers motored into the village, lined up everyone and asked them questions, gave them 30 mins to think about it, outlined in graphic details what they were going to do before shooting?

Hilarious.
Far more likely the shooting started immediately. Did you hear that the soldiers at Odi conducted interviews before destroying the village ?

There is nothing that excuses the slaughter of innocents. Nothing at all.
Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by klevjey: 1:01pm On May 03, 2015
DaBullIT:

Worst sunday ever, i am being quoted by one line thinkers , Whatever the circumstances it is wrong to kill soldiers , if a soldier steals your crop or your wife or abuses you , you can report as long as you have his bagde number or name , Killing soldiers is wrong

How do you investigate crimes if witnesses are not coming out

I never said the 30 people deserved to die , I said if someone tipped the soldiers off , they won't kill innocent people they will go straight to culprit's house and arrest him /(them)

r u a soldier?? a time is coming when weapons will b available dat even a 5 yr old would wield one...then we will know who pays ur salary

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by DaBullIT(m): 1:09pm On May 03, 2015
klevjey:

r u a soldier?? a time is coming when weapons will b available dat even a 5 yr old would wield one...then we will know who pays ur salary

You love Nigeria so much , i understand , but not all dreams come true
Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by klevjey: 1:10pm On May 03, 2015
DaBullIT:

You love Nigeria so much , i understand , but not all dreams come true

u dey fear?
Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by cjayoga: 1:12pm On May 03, 2015
soldiers did not attack anyone dey shld investgate properly d group dat did so mur ova such kind of operations d army dnt move in a large numbers nd start killing who eva dey see. d use of militry wears is so common dat evn robbers nd terrorist use such kind nd shld be a well organisd sect dat may be responsible 4 such acts nd not d army.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by DaBullIT(m): 1:14pm On May 03, 2015
texazzpete:

So in your version, the soldiers motored into the village, lined up everyone and asked them questions, gave them 30 mins to think about it, outlined in graphic details what they were going to do before shooting?

Hilarious.
Far more likely the shooting started immediately. Did you hear that the soldiers at Odi conducted interviews before destroying the village ?

There is nothing that excuses the slaughter of innocents. Nothing at all.

Isn't that what i said ? commenting out of emotion , You are angry at soldiers because of your experience or the tales you were told about ODI Village , that is why you are not thinking straight.

I said that someone should have informed the defense headquaters , i didn't say they have to wait till soldiers come, phones are there , someone could walk into a barracks and report what he saw to them there , why wait till reinforcement come before tipping off soldiers

I am fairly certain that it took a while before soldiers who were murdered were discovered, maybe they did not checkin at the right time, between their death and their discovery and the reinforcement, i am sure hours passed in between , one again , don't comment on emotion
Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by DaBullIT(m): 1:16pm On May 03, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Most people here have called you demented using one English word or the other. You are the only one insulting me.

my own better pass you Adamu Cow he he he ha ha ha grin grin grin
Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by Darlduchi: 1:20pm On May 03, 2015
Fellow Biafrans.

THE MONTH OF MAY IS HERE. In preparation to MAY 30th.

Happy independence in advance, as we remember our Heros, dead and alive. We also remember the innocent men and women, brutally murdered on the street of lagos, kano and every street and corners of the zoo, and not forgotten those that was pursued to Biafra land and killed.

Remember also pregnant women who's wombs was cut open just to get to the unborn babies. we also remember our women that was rapped and abused by the zoo soldiers

Remember our Dear departed Head of state and his assistant General Odemegwu Ojukwu and Philip Effiong and all his loyal compatriots.

Remember that our labour shall not be in vain.

Remember that we are not part of the zoo and will never be.

Remember you are Biafrans, a special people called by God as a beacon of light to darkness.

Remember that the Zoo has expired and only existing on the minds of the untaught.

Remember that it has never been well with the Zoo and will never be, the more the pretend to find solution the deeper they burry themselves in deep mess.

Remember your deliverance is here, believe it, live it.

Remember you are in the zoo as an investor, Biafra will always be your home. Remember the trumpet that will lead all Biafrans from around the globe back to Biafra Land is about to sound. prepare your minds, prepare your self.

Join the remembrance activities. get your white T-shirt ready in solidarity to this world wide event.

Happy Biafran Independence.
Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by negroG(m): 1:22pm On May 03, 2015
dis is just d beginning, nigeria will neva knw peace until all their atrocities they commited against humanity is justified, <NO PEACE 4 NAIJA>
Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by tevinsolt: 1:26pm On May 03, 2015
if Nigeria had a system that works, all those soldiers would have been arrested by the police and handed to the military police to deal with. Soldiers are usually not above the police jurisdiction except there's a national threat to the country.
Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by mickey45: 1:43pm On May 03, 2015
DaBullIT:

What do you know about people like me ?

Somebody did something wrong

somebody saw the somebody who did something wrong

The somebody who saw the somebody who did the something wrong saw soldiers coming to town

Somebody should have told soldiers and that somebody would have save 30 lives

If you had good network from your brain to your fingers , you would know that i said I prefer for the offender to be punished instead of people who may not have known about it , silence is acceptance and it cost them 30 lives , think well before you comment

How're u sure people saw d culprits?
How will such a perpetrator stay in that community after such an act. The soldiers're jst being animalistic. They shd blame themselves for not having enough security gadgets (cctv n all) along d routes they take.

So d shooters are part of d 30 something people killed?
Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by JOBA3(m): 1:45pm On May 03, 2015
What is the use of military intelligence and the DSS. Is killing innocent citizen a rule of engagement especially in intelligent gathering. What is wrong should be condemned instead of giving considerable justification
Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by ALISMILE(m): 1:46pm On May 03, 2015
DaBullIT:

and so shall it be for you and your family too

I said i condemn reprisal killing, if anyone in the town knew the perpetrators they should have informed authorities, by so doing they would have prevented death

Once again , your family and yourself will be gunned down
Go back to ur first comment den u will see thatu justified the killin of those innocent souls who probably knew nothin of d crime against d NA! My prayer goes to any who justifies such an act! No apologies
Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by victor08(m): 1:52pm On May 03, 2015
chidyhels:
America was right after all.
Naija! where exactly are we heading to

Naija people
Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by tit(f): 2:00pm On May 03, 2015
DaBullIT:

and so shall it be for you and your family too

I said i condemn reprisal killing, if anyone in the town knew the perpetrators they should have informed authorities, by so doing they would have prevented death

Once again , your family and yourself will be gunned down

your father!
uwarnka
Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by codegod: 2:18pm On May 03, 2015
DaBullIT:

What do you know about people like me ?

Somebody did something wrong

somebody saw the somebody who did something wrong

The somebody who saw the somebody who did the something wrong saw soldiers coming to town

Somebody should have told soldiers and that somebody would have save 30 lives

If you had good network from your brain to your fingers , you would know that i said I prefer for the offender to be punished instead of people who may not have known about it , silence is acceptance and it cost them 30 lives , think well before you comment

I don't know what nonsense you spoke that makes you think you have sense. Nothing you say can justify the killing of 30 civillians by the army.
Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 03, 2015
DaBullIT:

Worst sunday ever, i am being quoted by one line thinkers , Whatever the circumstances it is wrong to kill soldiers , if a soldier steals your crop or your wife or abuses you , you can report as long as you have his bagde number or name , Killing soldiers is wrong

How do you investigate crimes if witnesses are not coming out

I never said the 30 people deserved to die , I said if someone tipped the soldiers off , they won't kill innocent people they will go straight to culprit's house and arrest him /(them)

You are d only one line thinker here.

I laugh when u say they shd quote the badge number. Think about how practical this is.

It is wrong to kill soldiers or anybody. Very wrong. But it is also wrong d way d soldiers opened fire on people indiscriminately.

How do u know the villagers didn't tip them off? So all d 30 people killed were guilty of not tipping off? Even if they refused to tip off is d right thing to do killing them, not minding if they're passers by or visitors?

You asked how can they investigate without them coming out. Does this make any sense to u? How did they kill them without coming out? And u had d audacity to say someone is a one line thinker! Funny!

It's foolish to make conclusions without hearing d other side of d story.
Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 03, 2015
tevinsolt:
if Nigeria had a system that works, all those soldiers would have been arrested by the police and handed to the military police to deal with. Soldiers are usually not above the police jurisdiction except there's a national threat to the country.

Thank you.

Yet one dullard was trying to justify the senseless killings
Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 03, 2015
DaBullIT:

I am fairly certain that it took a while before soldiers who were murdered were discovered, maybe they did not checkin at the right time, between their death and their discovery and the reinforcement, i am sure hours passed in between , one again , don't comment on emotion

I give up on u.

What's the meaning of 'fairly certain'?

And wait for this:

You are 'sure' hours passed! So how many hours?

Yet u called someone a one line thinker!

You shd apologize for your thoughtless posts.

In your brain, the deaths happened because someone did not go to d barracks to report! Choi!

What if nobody witnessed d killing of d soldiers?
Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by eddytine: 2:36pm On May 03, 2015
Check here for the best quality male and female shoes ever made in nigeria:https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=642921235838869
Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 03, 2015
DaBullIT:

How did you know that they talked , If soldiers have a suspect, they go straight to the suspects house without having for fire on innocent people

Innocent people who had guns , according to the report ?

It is wrong for soldiers to do what they did but it could have been prevented if people had soldiers who killed their buddies

I don't know if they talked or not and thatss why I'm not making any sweeping conclusions.

You are NOT sure if they talked or not but here you are making baseless conclusions!

Where in d report is it said that d people d soldiers killed had guns?
Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by kettykings: 2:47pm On May 03, 2015
usmanniya:
So three days ago the Tarrok attack a community in Taraba state and killed 3 military men, they also attack Frimang village in Karim lamido, and mind you, this is not the first time they are killing STF Members. infact in 2013 they invaded Wase LGA drove away more than 1000 STF Members and 300 MOPOL stationed to protect Wase LGA. From Langtang to Wase LGA is just 20km away. The emir of Wase LGA have to flee to Dangi LGA during the invasion.

Regarding the reprisal attack by the military, I don't have different information regarding it, but what I do deduce is that the military were on revenge mission and this is not the first time they are killing security men.

What has the Nigerian army done against the fulanis herd men who have sacked most lga in Benue and Nassarawa, destroyed farm lands killed police men and soldiers
Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by Btoyob(m): 3:06pm On May 03, 2015
Learning their lesson in a hard way next time they will not mess up with khaki boys
Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by holyokoto(m): 3:30pm On May 03, 2015
kettykings:

Yes I have been to sambisa from gwoza.
What are Nigerian soldiers trained to do besides killing the innocent and unarmed. The same crime was committed by American police against blacks and the whole world is shaking.
Is it not the same army that gave out bakassi Peninsula with out a gun shot and was rejected in Mali for ineffectiveness. The same army that could not defeat biafra for 3 solid years and had to rely on starvation of women and children to win the war despite the support of Britain, Egypt, Soviet Union and OAU.

Then is better you council the Nigerian Army
Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by thecommunist(m): 3:34pm On May 03, 2015
so many 1diots with computer and internet access posting rubbish! i cant understand why anybody will not condemn in plain terms this barbaric act of the Nigerian army.
Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 03, 2015
0ldirtybastard:

What a fool you are.
And you're still an 'oldirtybastard'.
Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by Allocsoluwatosi(m): 3:49pm On May 03, 2015
THE SADDEST PART OF THE EVENT IS THAT THE PERPETRATOR MIGHT NT BE PART OF THOSE SLAUGHTERED, INHUMANE ACT FRM NIGERIAN ARMY
Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 03, 2015
ajibolabd:
lol, ok. God won't punish u again oooooo, God will punish him alone.

Lol... please punish no one! let's celebrate Chelsea in peace!!! angry
Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by DaBullIT(m): 4:07pm On May 03, 2015
Activa:

I don't know if they talked or not and thatss why I'm not making any sweeping conclusions.

You are NOT sure if they talked or not but here you are making baseless conclusions!

Where in d report is it said that d people d soldiers killed had guns?

I am assuming they did not use swords / bows & arrows , if they did , Soldiers would fire sporadically and attacker's dead body would be found , people in commumity would hear the gun battle

i made suggestion, not conclusion

You can't know what you don't know so leave it at that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo And Wike At Ogoniland Clean-Up Launch. Guess What VP Was Telling Wike / Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics) / Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.