Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,034 members, 7,863,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:36 AM

What You Should Do If Your Boyfriend Stop Showing You Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What You Should Do If Your Boyfriend Stop Showing You Love (667 Views)

Guys, Stop Showing Off Your Girlfriends On Social Media - See Why / 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship / Don’t Marry Your Boyfriend If He Does These 4 Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Should Do If Your Boyfriend Stop Showing You Love by sprincoolman: 2:03pm On May 03, 2015
What You Should If Your Boyfriend Stop Showing You Love
Hi Ladies,
Welcome to my Blog, Am here to About This Topic Cus Lot of Ladies as been questioning me for this for long here..
Here are steps below:

1.“It sounds like the spark might be gone for the moment. That doesn’t mean you can’t get it back. Not seeing each other for a while could help. But if it doesn’t come back, maybe it’s just not meant to be if sex is that important for you (which to most people it is..so don’t feel bad for that) Have you thought of trying new things in the bed room? Role play? intimacy gadgets? Food play? Kink? It might make you more eager for sex.”

READ MORE: How do I know that am in love with him

2.“I was just wondering have u ever considered going to a sex therapist as a couple and see if that might help?”
I’ve totally been in this situation. I dated my college boyfriend for three years. At the beginning of our relationship, we were completely in love and all over each other. But then our relationship started getting rocky and turned toxic. We loved each other and didn’t want to lose what we had, even if things were bad.
I felt like it was really over during the last sixth months of our relationship. During that time, I never wanted to have sex with him. I didn’t even want to kiss him. Every time he touched me, I felt uncomfortable and like I needed to take a shower. I wasn’t willing to continue a relationship where I felt repulsed by my boyfriend. That and the other problems we had led me to end it for good, and I’m glad that I did.
I will say that love does change and grow. Sometimes you can stop being in love with and attracted to someone, but it doesn’t mean you don’t love and care about them as a person.

READ MORE: Some Ways To know If Your Are Dating The Right Guy

Just because it didn’t work out for me though doesn’t mean it can’t work out for you. Couples go through rough patches all the time. I highly recommend talking to your partner about how you feel and discuss ways you can spice things up to see if that changes anything. Relationships take work, even when it comes to sex. If you feel like you’ve lost that chemistry, you can get it back with a little extra effort
I hope it helps?
Re: What You Should Do If Your Boyfriend Stop Showing You Love by Sugahylz(f): 2:05pm On May 03, 2015
Re: What You Should Do If Your Boyfriend Stop Showing You Love by Phinagold(f): 2:13pm On May 03, 2015
No. 3, Go to babalawo, get kukunomi mixed with volume 5, make sure u serve it chilled with his favorite drink. Believe me, he wakes up following u up and down. Love na understatement............

meanwhile.......One promise which i will fufil........If chelsea will be crowned champion of England today,,,,,,,, i promise NL i will Trek from Portharcourt to London
Re: What You Should Do If Your Boyfriend Stop Showing You Love by udilson: 2:16pm On May 03, 2015
Poooooo
loud faarrrrt
walk outta thread
Re: What You Should Do If Your Boyfriend Stop Showing You Love by ireneony(f): 2:23pm On May 03, 2015
quit the relationship of course undecided
Re: What You Should Do If Your Boyfriend Stop Showing You Love by vizkiz: 2:26pm On May 03, 2015
this one above me is just lying...se#un hasn't been showing her love and still she can't just stop telling him how much she loves himtongue
Re: What You Should Do If Your Boyfriend Stop Showing You Love by Phinagold(f): 2:35pm On May 03, 2015
No. 3, Go to babalawo, get kukunomi mixed with volume 5, make sure u serve it chilled with his favorite drink. Believe me, he wakes up following u up and down. Love na understatement............

meanwhile.......One promise which i will fufil........If chelsea will be crowned champion of England today,,,,,,,, i promise NL i will Trek from Portharcourt to London
Re: What You Should Do If Your Boyfriend Stop Showing You Love by ivyT(f): 3:13pm On May 03, 2015
Do me i do u god no go vex.

*trekking to otuoke*
Re: What You Should Do If Your Boyfriend Stop Showing You Love by Cholls(m): 3:44pm On May 03, 2015
my brother they should kill him

(1) (Reply)

One Name For This Guy / Man Divorces His Wife Over Her Excessive Sexual Desires / Why Men And Women Cheat On Their Partners Even When Everything Seems Perfect..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.