Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Share How Your Story Began Until The Point Of #savethedate May16th - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share How Your Story Began Until The Point Of #savethedate May16th (846 Views)

Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story / Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story / Ladies Share How You Felt When You First Saw Your Period! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share How Your Story Began Until The Point Of #savethedate May16th by huthority01(m): 6:09pm On May 03, 2015
We met at CNSSL Contact Centre Limited a Telecommunications service provider to Mobile Telecommunication Network MTN Nigeria. where we both work as Customer Care Representative. The first time I noticed her, I walked past her with a friend and said "I admire this lady but she no go gree for me", we both smiled at that statement but never exchanged a word, not even our names. A few months later I gave her a call after getting her number from a colleague and the calls continued although always once in a while. These calls got us a bit closer and then I started asking if she was in a meaningful/healthy relationship cos I wants to be with her bla...bla...bla...
She didn't take me serious though becoz she didn't see persistent enough to her and she also had her reservations about office relationships.
She came in for a night shift one day and I walked up to her and said 'I've been trying to get you off my mind but it's not working, I tried other ladies, but it's you I want. I seemed very sincere to her on that faithful day and so she decided to hear me out. We had a long talk that night and fixed a date for the next day..... The rest they say is history!
BR// OlawunmiOlasunkanmi

Re: Share How Your Story Began Until The Point Of #savethedate May16th by Ogedo(m): 6:47pm On May 03, 2015
Bro happy for you, but i care to know why you think say she no go gree in the first instance........
Re: Share How Your Story Began Until The Point Of #savethedate May16th by huthority01(m): 6:57pm On May 03, 2015
I felt so because i describe myself and act as a Leo! with dual personality! Actually, It’s multiple! I study the game of power to develop the ability to understand everybody around me and judge by my own reasoning, & by this, i don’t joke with what are not meant to be joked with. I only respect & honor, those who deserved to be honored. I can be anybody, anyday, anytime, anyhow, anywhere. For this i have always been scared if i will ever find one who will love me for myself. Thanks God she accepted me with my dual self.
Re: Share How Your Story Began Until The Point Of #savethedate May16th by Emodeee: 12:33am On May 04, 2015
Op, what's ur intending wife's surname? Pardon me For asking. I asked cos she look very much like a Senior sister to one of ma friends in secondary sch.
Re: Share How Your Story Began Until The Point Of #savethedate May16th by huthority01(m): 1:52pm On May 04, 2015
@Emodeee: What's the name of the person you're talking about ?
Re: Share How Your Story Began Until The Point Of #savethedate May16th by abexdube: 3:01pm On May 04, 2015
nice match... all of us @ CNSSL must miss work dt day even if we r schedule to work... authority for life
Re: Share How Your Story Began Until The Point Of #savethedate May16th by imnaknusalo: 6:06pm On May 04, 2015
@abexdube: Yes ooO it worth it for both match.....CNSSL/MTN go know something happening on that day.... fasting starts on 15th to break on the dealday.
Re: Share How Your Story Began Until The Point Of #savethedate May16th by ednut007: 6:31pm On May 04, 2015
Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get. Congratulations Bro.. Hmmm CNSSL/MTN the match making call centre [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Share How Your Story Began Until The Point Of #savethedate May16th by Emodeee: 8:40pm On May 04, 2015
huthority01:
@Emodeee: What's the name of the person you're talking about ?

u dey reply question with question. What's ur intending wife's surname?
Re: Share How Your Story Began Until The Point Of #savethedate May16th by toluene2016(m): 8:07am On May 05, 2015
Happy for you. May God bless your union.
Re: Share How Your Story Began Until The Point Of #savethedate May16th by Bubblezz(f): 8:51am On May 05, 2015
Emodeee:

u dey reply question with question. What's ur intending wife's surname?

@Emodee... you can as well state the name of the school and that of your friend, having your picture on Nairaland is enough exposure.

(1) (Reply)

Am I The Bet?? Please Help ... / Lovers With No Strings Attached / Fashion Or Madness (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.