Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,003 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

We Want PDP To Be Strong Enough To Be Able To Keep Us On Our Toes – APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Want PDP To Be Strong Enough To Be Able To Keep Us On Our Toes – APC (13943 Views)

Buhari Will Step On Toes, Big Fat Toes & Heavens Will Not Fall: Lauretta Onochie / PDP To Adeosun: Apologise To Nigerians For Your Insensitive Comment On Recession / Diezani Confesses: I Stepped On Big Toes, But I Never Commited Any Crime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Want PDP To Be Strong Enough To Be Able To Keep Us On Our Toes – APC by anneedu: 8:53pm On May 03, 2015
as APC candidates dey open teeth now, I pray make d teeth remain like that when buhari enter full on 29th, be ready to declare your assets so u can get political appointment. pray u all won't regret, for me I want a better tomorrow.
Re: We Want PDP To Be Strong Enough To Be Able To Keep Us On Our Toes – APC by KennyElish: 9:00pm On May 03, 2015
kodded:
undecided

As if which party was busy instigating violence in nigeria before and after election.......

............. Smh, this dogs forget so soon undecided

Beside pdp will be a better opposition that willnt strive on lies and violence like apc did

It is people like you that fails to face the reality of life or. (Misinformed) that usually make statements that instigate violence. What Oyegun said did not warrant your kind of reaction. 'Cause if APC was not swift at stopping what people tagged EXODUS Of the PDP perhaps the party would have been forgotten by now which shows the un-serious nature of members. And they would have gone to the APC to mess things up and Flee again. PDP was not found on any political ideology.

For dividend of democracy to get to the people of this country, there must be other people playing the watch-dog role. The PDP should have understood that they needed to stay to rebuild the party instead of moving en-mass. They are disgraceful.
Re: We Want PDP To Be Strong Enough To Be Able To Keep Us On Our Toes – APC by pdrefurb: 9:10pm On May 03, 2015
kodded:
undecided

As if which party was busy instigating violence in nigeria before and after election.......

Guy so what do want them 2 say again?this election tin still de pepe ur body gan o!

Beside pdp will be a better opposition that willnt strive on lies and violence like apc did

Re: We Want PDP To Be Strong Enough To Be Able To Keep Us On Our Toes – APC by nortcentrallord(m): 9:12pm On May 03, 2015
And yet buhari and your cronies want to hijack all the gubernatorial seats by probing and funding tribunal cases. They better congratulate in states they lost and move ahead.
Re: We Want PDP To Be Strong Enough To Be Able To Keep Us On Our Toes – APC by thaoriginator: 9:15pm On May 03, 2015
PDP=Mofos
Re: We Want PDP To Be Strong Enough To Be Able To Keep Us On Our Toes – APC by Owoloku1: 9:28pm On May 03, 2015
lordkrato:

Smh such a slowpoke like you... What's the pride there! Someone lost, accepted defeat then suddenly they are heroes?

Don't worry, scarcity dey, very soon your type wouldn't be online due to no fuel and no electricity then you'll tell me what stupid pride there is..

Montula.
My guy lemme tell you something..I'm neither a slow poke nor a slowpoke..I'm happy for the fact that we now have a ruling party and an able opposition in Nigeria and that usually is the recipe for a strong democracy..when everything is set up there won't be existence of petty problems like scarcity Cuz the opposition will push them to work...so my guy I beg you to see the greater Nigeria that is to come and let go of this your abusive manner and your staunch hatred for your country..thanks
Re: We Want PDP To Be Strong Enough To Be Able To Keep Us On Our Toes – APC by lordkrato(m): 9:35pm On May 03, 2015
Owoloku1:

My guy lemme tell you something..I'm neither a slow poke nor a slowpoke..I'm happy for the fact that we now have a ruling party and an able opposition in Nigeria and that usually is the recipe for a strong democracy..when everything is set up there won't be existence of petty problems like scarcity Cuz the opposition will push them to work...so my guy I beg you to see the greater Nigeria that is to come and let go of this your abusive manner and your staunch hatred for your country..thanks

Hatred for my country?

What the hell!!!

Nigerians, wake up.. We deserve more but our pessimistic low standards is what makes a great majority reason like this guy.

APC and PDP are like Justice league junior and senior.. They divide and conquer, use nairaland as an example...
Re: We Want PDP To Be Strong Enough To Be Able To Keep Us On Our Toes – APC by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 03, 2015
Personally I want PDP and APC in Nigeria to be like the Republican and Democratic party in USA. Both parties should be very strong and they should DISCOURAGE decamping! If it is that way, Nigerians would get better performance from Government...

1 Like

Re: We Want PDP To Be Strong Enough To Be Able To Keep Us On Our Toes – APC by mcquin(m): 9:46pm On May 03, 2015
lordkrato:

Indeed darkness you're experiencing in your house right now shouldn't be an excuse for unenlightened comments..

When you pour old wine in a supposed new wineskin what's the difference? The outcome?

You get sense at all? The fact that APC encourages an opposition shouldn't give hard on if indeed you cherish our democracy or should it.

Light when your mentor GEJ no give me nai u wan de use pull lyrical stunts here. Swerve basCARD!
Re: We Want PDP To Be Strong Enough To Be Able To Keep Us On Our Toes – APC by lordkrato(m): 9:53pm On May 03, 2015
mcquin:

You get sense at all? The fact that APC encourages an opposition shouldn't give hard on if indeed you cherish our democracy or should it.

Light when your mentor GEJ no give me nai u wan de use pull lyrical stunts here. Swerve basCARD!

The heat in your house is really cooking your brain well..

I'm not affiliated to any party because I believe they are one and the same. No ideologies separate them like that of your brain and that of an aboki mesuya...

Nigerians need to show that they're smart and confident in themselves with that all these thieves wouldn't be saying all these bull crap (your brain)
Re: We Want PDP To Be Strong Enough To Be Able To Keep Us On Our Toes – APC by Yomboy4ever(m): 10:24pm On May 03, 2015
Unfortunately they won't be as long as u have d likes of bode, fani, fayose, doyin and co...
Abeg Anybody help me see Jimi Agbaje?
Re: We Want PDP To Be Strong Enough To Be Able To Keep Us On Our Toes – APC by mcquin(m): 10:28pm On May 03, 2015
lordkrato:

The heat in your house is really cooking your brain well..

I'm not affiliated to any party because I believe they are one and the same. No ideologies separate them like that of your brain and that of an aboki mesuya...

Nigerians need to show that they're smart and confident in themselves with that all these thieves wouldn't be saying all these bull crap (your brain)

Cut the "i'm not affiliated to any party crap?" na me come be card carrying member of APC? I gave a simple advice to PDP and you rushed your lousy a** to my mention telling me how your uncle Goodluck Nnamdi Azikiwe Jonathan refused to give me "light" and one mofo even liked the comment.

Niccur all we saying is PDP should put it's act right and learn what opposition is about.
Re: We Want PDP To Be Strong Enough To Be Able To Keep Us On Our Toes – APC by lordkrato(m): 10:34pm On May 03, 2015
mcquin:

Cut the "i'm not affiliated to any party crap?" na me come be card carrying member of APC? I gave a simple advice to PDP and you rushed your lousy a** to my mention telling me how your uncle Goodluck Nnamdi Azikiwe Jonathan refused to give me "light" and one mofo even liked the comment.

Niccur all we saying is PDP should put it's act right and learn what opposition is about.

Someone like your comment. I guess your joy is full

Chai!

You're just a waste. I'll not bother trying to change wood to gold.

This conversation ends for me here.. Pass my condolences to people who get to interact with you...
Re: We Want PDP To Be Strong Enough To Be Able To Keep Us On Our Toes – APC by Nicepoker(m): 10:40pm On May 03, 2015
emeka20091:
PDP abeg u guys should just stay in ur party and plan well...Nigeria is on course to being in d top 3 democracy in d world....
ur grammar is pathetic.
Re: We Want PDP To Be Strong Enough To Be Able To Keep Us On Our Toes – APC by Tanyogo(m): 10:43pm On May 03, 2015
kodded:
undecided

ok na
Re: We Want PDP To Be Strong Enough To Be Able To Keep Us On Our Toes – APC by tit(f): 10:50pm On May 03, 2015
apc is a party of tired old men
that is why they need vibrant young pdp to carry them on their feet.
Re: We Want PDP To Be Strong Enough To Be Able To Keep Us On Our Toes – APC by Missonas(f): 11:35pm On May 03, 2015
Uche face your work!This ain't a fame of survival, this is a call to serve
Re: We Want PDP To Be Strong Enough To Be Able To Keep Us On Our Toes – APC by jimmayoy: 12:13am On May 04, 2015
ojaydedon:
before nko

you have to be on ur toes..

Cos we want world oil price to be stabilized as promised..
Not forgeting to make N1=1$, and to pay 5K to unemployed youths.... grin

we are watchin....

GEJ my MAN..

........... My role model.. angryangry

Guy you better cue,things are already changing,before this your useless quote would ve gotten like 50 likes but today not even one like grin,lets join hands to build our country now that we have serious people in govt,the people in APC are pros,unless a severe internal crises occurs i don't see PDP standing a chance in many yrs to come with the calibre of people in the APC.
Re: We Want PDP To Be Strong Enough To Be Able To Keep Us On Our Toes – APC by pasol4real(m): 9:30am On May 04, 2015
Surplus90:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/oyegun-to-pdp-keep-us-on-our-toes/
Look at this man o ,instead of u to look for solution to the crisis brewing in apc ,u dey dere dey drink paracetamol for pdp headache .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gbenga Daniel Steps Down For Dokpesi Ahead PDP National Convention / Remain Vigilant: Police Confirm Attack On Abia Commissioner's Convoy, Seek Help / Nigeria Will Stop Importing Petrol This Year – Kyari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.