Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

We Want PDP To Be Strong Enough To Be Able To Keep Us On Our Toes – APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Want PDP To Be Strong Enough To Be Able To Keep Us On Our Toes – APC (13944 Views)

Buhari Will Step On Toes, Big Fat Toes & Heavens Will Not Fall: Lauretta Onochie / PDP To Adeosun: Apologise To Nigerians For Your Insensitive Comment On Recession / Diezani Confesses: I Stepped On Big Toes, But I Never Commited Any Crime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Want PDP To Be Strong Enough To Be Able To Keep Us On Our Toes – APC by umarc19: 7:06pm On May 03, 2015
Like seriously undecided?
Re: We Want PDP To Be Strong Enough To Be Able To Keep Us On Our Toes – APC by ki02020(m): 7:07pm On May 03, 2015
Don't just give them fish .....teach them how to fish
Re: We Want PDP To Be Strong Enough To Be Able To Keep Us On Our Toes – APC by Lushore1: 7:09pm On May 03, 2015
If only PDP are ready to play opposition..
Re: We Want PDP To Be Strong Enough To Be Able To Keep Us On Our Toes – APC by mcquin(m): 7:10pm On May 03, 2015
APC just knows what to say and how to say it. For once Severusnape said, "good"; not seeing what to castigate APC under.

Truth is APC seem to have more enlightened minds than PDP filled with thugs and brought thuggery into naija's politics.

Indeed Pdp should drop it's pride and take a crash programme for the sake of our democracy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Want PDP To Be Strong Enough To Be Able To Keep Us On Our Toes – APC by alobam1: 7:13pm On May 03, 2015
What the Hell is a Former Govornors forum..Wetin them dey do for there?Hiannn
Re: We Want PDP To Be Strong Enough To Be Able To Keep Us On Our Toes – APC by mytime24(f): 7:15pm On May 03, 2015
ojaydedon:
before nko

you have to be on ur toes..

Cos we want world oil price to be stabilized as promised..
Not forgeting to make N1=1$, and to pay 5K to unemployed youths.... grin

we are watchin....

GEJ my MAN..

........... My role model.. angryangry
naija don enta 0ne chancE tongue
Re: We Want PDP To Be Strong Enough To Be Able To Keep Us On Our Toes – APC by Haywhymido(m): 7:21pm On May 03, 2015
Sincerely,dis party seems to be d messiah we av been waiting 4 all dis while. For dem to say dis out dat means dey mean business hope dey will work towards it sha

2 Likes

Re: We Want PDP To Be Strong Enough To Be Able To Keep Us On Our Toes – APC by anti9JA: 7:22pm On May 03, 2015
Buhari can't have us deceived like his predecessors. People should be able to see beyond his propositions. The question is often asked, can a leopard change its skin ? To find out click the following link to tune in on the first chapter of the series Road To De-amalgamation which begins here
Re: We Want PDP To Be Strong Enough To Be Able To Keep Us On Our Toes – APC by Reference(m): 7:22pm On May 03, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
That's what I am also after...but the way PDP is behaving after defeat..I see a new party breaking away and forming opposition..APGA is not helping matters

Just as the main opposition to the PDP came from within, the main opposition to the APC will come from within. The PDP will merely give them a platform to launch. All they need is a derelict big brand to renovate.
Re: We Want PDP To Be Strong Enough To Be Able To Keep Us On Our Toes – APC by utytill(m): 7:23pm On May 03, 2015
Must you get opposition before doing the right thing?nonsense,next excuse will be" APC may not perform because there is no strong opposition" then if yes,why not opposition wife,opposition husband,opposition father,opposition mother.
Re: We Want PDP To Be Strong Enough To Be Able To Keep Us On Our Toes – APC by Israel5(m): 7:27pm On May 03, 2015
very true
Re: We Want PDP To Be Strong Enough To Be Able To Keep Us On Our Toes – APC by ojaydedon(m): 7:29pm On May 03, 2015
mytime24:
naija don enta 0ne chancE tongue
grin
Re: We Want PDP To Be Strong Enough To Be Able To Keep Us On Our Toes – APC by Reference(m): 7:33pm On May 03, 2015
utytill:
Must you get opposition before doing the right thing?nonsense,next excuse will be" APC may not perform because there is no strong opposition" then if yes,why not opposition wife,opposition husband,opposition father,opposition mother.

Yes, it is not humanly possible to perform without opposition. That is how democracy works especially in a Nigeria where institutions remain weak and we have a structure built on allocations, entitlements and rent seeking.

If you, yes you were given 4 trillion to spend without a stick over your back you will do no better than the average Nigerian leader since independence. Make no mistake about it, this country is incredibly challenging. Our constitution is against our development. Only firm, brutal, consistent, corrective forces against leadership at ALL levels will work.

3 Likes

Re: We Want PDP To Be Strong Enough To Be Able To Keep Us On Our Toes – APC by yemmynoni: 7:34pm On May 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I wan see how d change go take happen
Sai naija
Temitemi1 ma role model
Barcanista ma icon
Tit ma legend
u no go church today because if you do, you would have ask God for sense

4 Likes

Re: We Want PDP To Be Strong Enough To Be Able To Keep Us On Our Toes – APC by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 03, 2015
theV0ice:
Did Nwobodo finally reveal how much he stole that forced GMB to jail him? cheesy

I remember when jona was using him to score cheap political points at Enugu rally cheesy

The guy is now pledging loyalty to the party of the man that jailed him and he even went further to describe GMB as a ''PRINCIPLED" man cheesy sure Nwobodo knew there was nothing personal about the events of 1984. It was all in the line of duty.

GMB keeps giving his traducers reasons to hate their lives everyday grin

#Godwin

nothing forced buhari to jail nwobodo. buhari was running around the whole place jailing everybody, mostly southerners n Christians...
Re: We Want PDP To Be Strong Enough To Be Able To Keep Us On Our Toes – APC by TundeCole(m): 7:41pm On May 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I wan see how d change go take happen
Sai naija
Temitemi1 ma role model
Barcanista ma icon
Tit ma legend

You this Dopemu still dey alive so? I be dey think say the election outcome don force u go sabathical leave oOoooo! Or abi u go fix the area wey get deficiency for ya mouth ni ke?

Mumusanctus
Re: We Want PDP To Be Strong Enough To Be Able To Keep Us On Our Toes – APC by theV0ice: 7:43pm On May 03, 2015
chuna1985:

nothing forced buhari to jail nwobodo. buhari was running around the whole place jailing everybody, mostly southerners n Christians...

I know you're angry but pls answer this question

Did Nwobodo steal or not?? Hint: gej said he didn't steal enough to buy a Peugeot 504 wink

Also Barkin Zuwo, a former governor like Nwobodo was jailed for 300 years....can you tell us the southern state he comes from and his christian name?
Re: We Want PDP To Be Strong Enough To Be Able To Keep Us On Our Toes – APC by ajealadick(m): 7:45pm On May 03, 2015
I thought Jim Nobody was dead. Good he is alive.
Re: We Want PDP To Be Strong Enough To Be Able To Keep Us On Our Toes – APC by damiloladuke: 7:47pm On May 03, 2015
name competition dey make pikin carry first for class
Re: We Want PDP To Be Strong Enough To Be Able To Keep Us On Our Toes – APC by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 03, 2015
theV0ice:

I know you're angry but pls answer this question

Did Nwobodo steal or not?? Hint: gej said he didn't steal enough to buy a Peugeot 504 wink

Also Barkin Zuwo, a former governor like Nwobodo was jailed for 300 years....can you tell us the southern state he comes from and his christian name?

Anger...Lol.

people like u say very stupid things...
Re: We Want PDP To Be Strong Enough To Be Able To Keep Us On Our Toes – APC by theV0ice: 7:50pm On May 03, 2015
chuna1985:

Anger...Lol.

people like u say very stupid things...

Not as much as you my friend
Re: We Want PDP To Be Strong Enough To Be Able To Keep Us On Our Toes – APC by onatisi(m): 7:56pm On May 03, 2015
No be apc fault , na gej give them mouth to talk. It is their time they can say anything they want now .
Re: We Want PDP To Be Strong Enough To Be Able To Keep Us On Our Toes – APC by Uncletony(m): 8:06pm On May 03, 2015
Agreed! But tell babaonechance to present his certificate b4 may 28 or....
Re: We Want PDP To Be Strong Enough To Be Able To Keep Us On Our Toes – APC by anonimi: 8:21pm On May 03, 2015
Re: We Want PDP To Be Strong Enough To Be Able To Keep Us On Our Toes – APC by anonimi: 8:23pm On May 03, 2015
Oyegun must surely think Nigerians are just as stewpid as his Daura President president elect shocked

Guyman02:
Credit: Olofin O Emmanuel:

Can a Leopard change it spots? CHANGE 2015, CHANGE, CHANGE?

APC Lists of Gubernatorial Candidates for the 2015 Elections:

1] KWARA: AbdulFatah Hamed (former PDP)
2] KEBBI: Abubakar Atiku Bagudu (former PDP)
3] KATSINA: Aminu Bello Masari (former PDP)
4] KANO: Umar Abdullahi Ganduje (former PDP)
5] KADUNA: Malam Nasir El-rufa'i (former PDP)
6] JIGAWA: Alh. Abubakar Badaru (former PDP)
7] BAUCHI: Barr. Muhammad Abubakar (former PDP)
8] GOMBE: Alh. Inuwa Yahya (former PDP)
9] NIGER: Abubakar Bello Sani (former PDP)
10] ADAMAWA: Umar Jibrilla Bindow (former PDP)
11] PLATEAU: Mr Simon Lalong (former PDP)
12] BENUE: Dr Samuel Ortom (former PDP)
13] TARABA: Aisha Jummai Alhassan (former PDP)
14] RIVERS: Dakuku Peterside (former PDP)
15] IMO: Rochas Okorocha (former PDP)
16] ENUGU: Okey Ezea (former PDP)
17] ABIA: Dr Nyerere Anyim (former PDP)
18] EBONYI: Dr Steve Egbo (former PDP).
19) Sokoto: Aminu Tambuwal. (Former PDP)

Who is now talking about CHANGE? Who is Changing who?
Is it these PDP rejected,Black sheep and Bad eggs that are calling for CHANGE?

NIGERIANS MUST SHINE THEIR EYES AND NOT BE DECEIVED BY CHANGE CROONERS.
Re: We Want PDP To Be Strong Enough To Be Able To Keep Us On Our Toes – APC by anonimi: 8:25pm On May 03, 2015
Perhaps Oyegun does not realise that APC is the new PDP with the worstest elements assembled there as WASTE basket consigne grin cheesy

barcanista:
We have been hearing that PDP wrecked Nigeria for almost 16 years. I have taken my time to probe into the APC Presidential Campaign Organisation to see whether or not the "Change" Agents who forms members of the APÇPCO are "fresh intellectuals" or they have had one or two roles to play in Nigeria's decay by serving under "PDP" since 1999. Here is what I found out after probing into the list

www.thecable.ng/atiku-tinubu-named-buhari-campaign-team

1. Alh Atiku Abubakar Vice Chairman North,
Vice President 1999-2007(PDP)

2. Governor Chibuike Amaechi Secretary/
Director General
PDP Speaker RSHA under the failed administration of Peter Odili. PDP Governor(2007-2013)

3. Dr. S Jaja Council Member
Fmr PDP Deputy National Chairman

4. Prince T. Momoh Council Member
PDP(1999), ANPP(2003),CPC(2011), APC(till date)

5. Sen O. Izunaso Council Member
Reps PDP(1999-2007), Senator PDP(2007-2011)

6. Sen L. Shuaibu Council Member
Senator ANPP(1999-2007), PDP Gov Candidate for Zamfara(2007) Served Under PDP President Yaradua(2009-2010)

7. Chief S. Oni Council Member
PDP Ekiti Gov (2007-2010)

8. Gov. R Kwakwanso Council Member
PDP Gov (1999-2003), Def Min(2003-2007),PDP Gov(2011-2013)

9. Chief B. Akande Council Member
AD Gov Osun (1999-2003). Defeated as incumbent

10. Chief A. Ogbegie Council Member
(Not much is known about him)

11. Chief John Oyegun , Deputy Chairman
Council Member Chairman, APC
(Supported the Government of National Unity of Yaradua against Buhari in 2007)

13. Sen A. Adamu Council Member
PDP Nasarawa Gov(1999-2007), PDP BoT Secretary(2008-2011), PDP Senator(2011-2013)

14. Gov. A. Ahmed Council Member Governor,Kwara State
PDP Commissioner(2003-2011),PDP Kwara Gov(2011-2013)

15. Gov. R. Okorocha Council Member
PDP Special Adviser Under President Obasanjo

16. Sen Chris Ngige Council Member
PDP Anambra Gov(2003-2006)

17. Sen. G Akume Council Member,
PDP Benue Gov(1999-2007), PDP Senator(2007-2011)

18. Sen. B. Saraki Council Member
PDP Kwara Gov(2003-2011), PDP Senator(2011-2013)

19. Sen D. Goje Council Member
PDP Min of State for Power(1999-2002), PDP Gombe Gov(2003-2011), PDP Senator(2011-2013)

20. Sen A. Yarima Council Member
(God bless our infant daughters)

21. Alh K. Baraje Council Member
PDP Strongman 1998-2013. PdP Nat Secretary(2008-11)

22. Rt. Hon A Tambuwal Council Member
Speaker, House of Representatives
ANPP-DPP-ANPP-PDP(2007-2014)

23. Chief Audu Ogbeh Deputy Director
Coordination
PDP National Chairman(2001-2005)

24. Gov Aliyu Wamakko Council Member,
PDP Sokoto Gov (2007-2013)

25. Garba Shehu Director, Media and Publicity
Spokesman PDP VP Atiku(1999-2007)

26. Hon Sokonte Davies Director, Admin &Finance
PDP REP 2011-2013.

27. General Dambazau Director, Security
Was the Chief of Army Staff that ordered for Military deployment without notifying Acting President Jonathan in 2010. He was part of the Turai Yaraadua cabal.
http://saharareporters.com/real-news/sr-
headlines/5284-turai-coup-detat-how-turai-yaradua-
seized-power.html

28. Dasuki Jalo(Youth Mobilisation)
PDP Gombe SA(2003-2004), PDP LGA Chairman(2003-2008)

Additionally, Chief Barnabas Germade a Former PDP Boss Ùnder Obasanjo is a Senatoral Candidate of APC in Benue.

Olusegun Obasanjo that was asked by the APC to "Navigate" the Change was the PDP President between 1999-2007.

Hon Bello Mansari who was speaker of House of Reps during the inglorious tenure of Obasanjo/Atiku, is the APC Gov Candidate in Katsina State.

Fellow Nigerians, what moral justification does these men have to heap the whole PDP 15 years of leadership failure on President Goodluck Jonathan?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Want PDP To Be Strong Enough To Be Able To Keep Us On Our Toes – APC by nationwide1(m): 8:32pm On May 03, 2015
Surplus90:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/oyegun-to-pdp-keep-us-on-our-toes/
But from the way APC is playing already, they won't allow a kind of play ground PDP allowed for opposition parties. I see APC gagging / suppressing oppositions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Want PDP To Be Strong Enough To Be Able To Keep Us On Our Toes – APC by lordkrato(m): 8:38pm On May 03, 2015
Owoloku1:
The birth of real democracy in Nigeria
Finally we are going to have a party leading another party that's going to make them to lead well and not allow them to mismanage our resources..
I'm super proud to be a nigerian right now

Smh such a slowpoke like you... What's the pride there! Someone lost, accepted defeat then suddenly they are heroes?

Don't worry, scarcity dey, very soon your type wouldn't be online due to no fuel and no electricity then you'll tell me what stupid pride there is..

Montula.
Re: We Want PDP To Be Strong Enough To Be Able To Keep Us On Our Toes – APC by lordkrato(m): 8:42pm On May 03, 2015
mcquin:
APC just knows what to say and how to say it. For once Severusnape said, "good"; not seeing what to castigate APC under.

Truth is APC seem to have more enlightened minds than PDP filled with thugs and brought thuggery into naija's politics.

Indeed Pdp should drop it's pride and take a crash programme for the sake of our democracy.

Indeed darkness you're experiencing in your house right now shouldn't be an excuse for unenlightened comments..

When you pour old wine in a supposed new wineskin what's the difference? The outcome?

1 Like

Re: We Want PDP To Be Strong Enough To Be Able To Keep Us On Our Toes – APC by chibas: 8:44pm On May 03, 2015
Yea that is the triat of a champ,pdp una hear?play the big role of the largest opposition party in africa,ko kan aye.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FCT Polls: APGA Protest As INEC Declares Gwagwalada Area Council Inconclusive / Ogun Seals Gas Outlet As Fresh Explosion Injures Two / Buhari Is Going For Medical Checkup In London For 2 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.