Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,875 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Her Father Called And Warned Me!!! What Do I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Father Called And Warned Me!!! What Do I Do (1643 Views)

Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] / My Father Called Me His "Girlfriend" / He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Father Called And Warned Me!!! What Do I Do by harden(m): 7:17pm On May 03, 2015
dnt mind ma english ooo
dere is dis girl i have been friends wit wit 4 sumtime now,
so as i went to church today i saw her nd didnt jst send her as normal,den as she got home i called her 3 times nd she didnt pick, so i tot she was angry wit me nd i sent her a message bt she didnt reply, so i still called nd her elder sis picked d call.
bt i nd d elder sis are friends bt am more closer to the younger one
so as i called d elder sis picked nd said dat her sis is busy i should call bck den i said okay.
sum minutes later i got a call nd it was 4rm d father.
he was jst warning me abt his daughter dat i shoud nt come close or even call her number again nd oda bla bla bla nd hang up d fone.
i was so angry nd pissed off!!!. bt it was sumhow ma fault sha
after abt 10minutes she sent me a msg saying dat
( plz i should nt answer wat ever d fada said n dat she's very sorry 4 dat)
so wat do i do na plz
anytin is allowed
Re: Her Father Called And Warned Me!!! What Do I Do by richidinho(m): 7:19pm On May 03, 2015
Wait for like 3seconds

Call her father back and warn him too

1 Like

Re: Her Father Called And Warned Me!!! What Do I Do by jamex93(m): 7:20pm On May 03, 2015
Bros...

just....RUN!!!
Re: Her Father Called And Warned Me!!! What Do I Do by mytime24(f): 7:27pm On May 03, 2015
richidinho:
Wait for like 3seconds

seconded grin
Re: Her Father Called And Warned Me!!! What Do I Do by shadelek(m): 7:27pm On May 03, 2015
Her father won't marry her so if you really love her, don't be discouraged with the threat. If she also love you truly, then I see no way two of you won't end up being together forever
Re: Her Father Called And Warned Me!!! What Do I Do by Dygeasy(m): 7:27pm On May 03, 2015
Your business is with the girl and not the father. If he so wishes to continuously warn you off his daughter while his daughter tells you not to mind him then honestly you shouldn't give as much as half a fùck.

PS: Follow the above if and only if the daughter is an adult. I would render any boy who messes with my underaged daughter 'ball-less' given the chance too. cool

2 Likes

Re: Her Father Called And Warned Me!!! What Do I Do by loomer: 7:31pm On May 03, 2015
U don de follow underage abi and u expect the papa not to warn u
Re: Her Father Called And Warned Me!!! What Do I Do by yhusiee(f): 7:31pm On May 03, 2015
richidinho:
Wait for like 3seconds

Haba! For what naa? The man is only trying to protect his daughter, you should understand that. If you can prove to him that your thoughts towards his daughter is of good, I am sure you will have his blessings. Come to even think of it, is she just a friend or is she your girlfriend? Your relationship with her should be defined.
Re: Her Father Called And Warned Me!!! What Do I Do by semasir: 7:33pm On May 03, 2015
grin #weihrey LWKMD

mytime24:
seconded grin
Re: Her Father Called And Warned Me!!! What Do I Do by kodded(m): 7:33pm On May 03, 2015
my advice for you

Stay clear !!!
Some parent can be diabolical angry
Re: Her Father Called And Warned Me!!! What Do I Do by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 03, 2015
Wait until he puts his warnings to action.
Re: Her Father Called And Warned Me!!! What Do I Do by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 03, 2015
undecidedMaster OP
harden:
dnt mind ma english ooo
so as i went to church today i saw her nd didnt jst send her as normal,den as she got home i called her 3 times nd she didnt pick, so i tot she was angry wit me nd i sent her a message bt she didnt reply, so i still called nd her elder sis picked d call.
so as i called d elder sis picked nd said dat her sis is busy i should call bck den i said okay.
he was jst warning me abt his daughter dat i shoud nt come close or even call her number again nd oda bla bla bla nd hang up d fone.
so wat do i do na plz
anytin is allowed

Re: Her Father Called And Warned Me!!! What Do I Do by Brugo(m): 7:41pm On May 03, 2015
cheesy

All these fathers sef. Bro don't mind him. Continue your parole jare. As long as you have good intentions.
Re: Her Father Called And Warned Me!!! What Do I Do by debayun(m): 7:42pm On May 03, 2015
Keep calm and drink alomo
Re: Her Father Called And Warned Me!!! What Do I Do by Lothario(m): 7:44pm On May 03, 2015
U're broke OP go make some money
Re: Her Father Called And Warned Me!!! What Do I Do by harden(m): 7:44pm On May 03, 2015
yhusiee:

Haba! For what naa? The man is only trying to protect his daughter, you should understand that. If you can prove to him that your thoughts towards his daughter is of good, I am sure you will have his blessings. Come to even think of it, is she just a friend or is she your girlfriend? Your relationship with her should be defined.
she's ma friend ooo bt i once told her i love 4 nd i want her to be ma lover bt she declined nd said dat we should jst be friends dat she dosnt want to start those kind of tins nd i understand to dqt she is a little scared so we have jst been frnds since den bt i still call her very well asive notin ever happned
Re: Her Father Called And Warned Me!!! What Do I Do by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 03, 2015
richidinho:
Wait for like 3seconds

Ahahahahha. Bros you bad oh. You won end em life like that grin grin grin angry

Re: Her Father Called And Warned Me!!! What Do I Do by Sheenor: 7:53pm On May 03, 2015
richidinho:
Wait for like 3seconds

I like this
Re: Her Father Called And Warned Me!!! What Do I Do by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 03, 2015
This is serious. But wait oh. Maybe the dad has asked her if you are serious. And she said yes. And her fada say ok. If the guy greet me in church today. I will know he's serious. And you went to church you ignore her. And her fada will be like HAVE YOU SEEN What AM SAYING. That dudes is ain't serious. grin grin
Re: Her Father Called And Warned Me!!! What Do I Do by agarawu23(m): 7:57pm On May 03, 2015
harden:
dnt mind ma english ooo
so wat do i do na plz
anytin is allowed
how old is the Lady?
Re: Her Father Called And Warned Me!!! What Do I Do by richidinho(m): 7:59pm On May 03, 2015
yhusiee:

Then he should invite him politely to his sitting room and do proper questioning, he shld encourage the dude, what the guy is going ain't a crime..it is left for his daughter to behave well then who knows good thing might come out of it

This is 21st Centuryoooooooo
Re: Her Father Called And Warned Me!!! What Do I Do by tupem: 8:14pm On May 03, 2015
erm!.....harden your heart! don't let her go! smiley
Re: Her Father Called And Warned Me!!! What Do I Do by jumper524(m): 10:04pm On May 03, 2015
if her papa na soja, oboi douge the girl 4 ever bt if na civilian gader courage call the man back tell am ur mind
Re: Her Father Called And Warned Me!!! What Do I Do by harden(m): 10:22pm On May 03, 2015
jumper524:
if her papa na soja, oboi douge the girl 4 ever bt if na civilian gader courage call the man back tell am ur mind
na normal civilian ooooo
Re: Her Father Called And Warned Me!!! What Do I Do by harden(m): 10:22pm On May 03, 2015
jumper524:
na normal civilian ooooo nd na igbo man
Re: Her Father Called And Warned Me!!! What Do I Do by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 03, 2015
Please tell the OP to go and prepare for WAEC.
Re: Her Father Called And Warned Me!!! What Do I Do by jumper524(m): 5:58am On May 04, 2015
harden:
na normal civilian ooooo nd na igbo man
no shaking b that since na igbo man ntin go hapen. Just relent 4 smtime
Re: Her Father Called And Warned Me!!! What Do I Do by harden(m): 6:29pm On May 04, 2015
jumper524:
no shaking b that since na igbo man ntin go hapen. Just relent 4 smtime
okay
Re: Her Father Called And Warned Me!!! What Do I Do by demmy0325(m): 6:32pm On May 04, 2015
Mtcheew.. So ds kain tin stl happens..
Re: Her Father Called And Warned Me!!! What Do I Do by harden(m): 10:44pm On May 04, 2015
tanks 4 all ur reply its really encouraging
Re: Her Father Called And Warned Me!!! What Do I Do by Rheetari(f): 12:03am On May 05, 2015
richidinho:
Wait for like 3seconds

lwkmh. this is madness!

(1) (Reply)

Test Of True Love / Some Things You Will Never Forget About Your First Love / 5 Annoying Girlfriend Habits That Guys Hate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.