Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,295 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Nigerian Troops Arrest Boko Haram Fuel And Food Supplier In Adamawa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Troops Arrest Boko Haram Fuel And Food Supplier In Adamawa (50659 Views)

Boko Haram's Fuel Suppliers Arrested By Army (photos) / Boko Haram Fuel Dump Discovered In Maiduguri (Photos) / Troops Dismantle Boko Haram Fuel Terrorist Depot (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest Boko Haram Fuel And Food Supplier In Adamawa by illiad: 10:27pm On May 03, 2015
HausaFulanisKanuris, *spits*
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest Boko Haram Fuel And Food Supplier In Adamawa by kadas01(m): 10:33pm On May 03, 2015
MEILYN:
Someone posted this news before you. Instead of you to edit his post and push it to the front page. You didnt do that but you posted yours and pushed it to the front page. Must your own topic make the front page?

Here is the thread where someone posted this news before the OP of this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/2292166/supplier-fuel-foodstuff-boko-haram#33386515
I like the way you drew their attention to this! I believe we should all be given equal opportunity!

The mods should be "fair and just" always!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest Boko Haram Fuel And Food Supplier In Adamawa by bigass123(m): 11:03pm On May 03, 2015
[size=20pt] This man resemble baba tawa for my yard...wait make I go check wether im dey house.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest Boko Haram Fuel And Food Supplier In Adamawa by otokx(m): 11:13pm On May 03, 2015
Looking at the picture of the man you know the truth. The body of topic says one thing why the header a different thing. They should not be in q hurry to give us updates.
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest Boko Haram Fuel And Food Supplier In Adamawa by kachnov(m): 11:20pm On May 03, 2015
MEILYN:
Someone posted this news before you. Instead of you to edit his post and push it to the front page. You didnt do that but you posted yours and pushed it to the front page. Must your own topic make the front page?

**Orubebe's voice***lalasticlala is tribalistic, he is partial,he has been compromised he cannot continue to do this mod job ,just look at the thread that was sent out since and he ignored. grin

Dude better jega me o,was just kidding before you ban me anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest Boko Haram Fuel And Food Supplier In Adamawa by petermichaels(m): 11:22pm On May 03, 2015
Is he stil alive? He shuld b dead already,wat ar we waitn 4? He wil nt gv out any in4mation. Dey hv taken som usless oath 2 dia gods. Kill am as hm dey so. Jst chuk one sharp long stick 4 hm mouth down hm throat or 4 dat hm okpolo eye.
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest Boko Haram Fuel And Food Supplier In Adamawa by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 03, 2015
ezeagu:
Wow, he looks like he hasn't been feeding himself. What if he was forced?
Good reasoning
Wat if his family were held hostage or threatened
For him to be supplying them
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest Boko Haram Fuel And Food Supplier In Adamawa by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 03, 2015
tejpot:
Now we will start seeing queue in Boko haram camp again.

This present govt is a failure
Are you one of them?
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest Boko Haram Fuel And Food Supplier In Adamawa by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 03, 2015
Sambisa forest seems to be something else..

Burn down the useless and heartless monkey with it's fuel***
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest Boko Haram Fuel And Food Supplier In Adamawa by pantless(m): 11:37pm On May 03, 2015
See him chest lik cockroch own
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest Boko Haram Fuel And Food Supplier In Adamawa by chuka5000(m): 11:38pm On May 03, 2015
MEILYN:

Same thing happened to me bro. I posted a thread and saw it hours later unedited wit another persons name.
If nl continue like this they'll only kill the spirit of participation ppl have here.
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest Boko Haram Fuel And Food Supplier In Adamawa by tejpot(m): 11:40pm On May 03, 2015
skysailor:

Are you one of them?
I can't be part of a failed government
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest Boko Haram Fuel And Food Supplier In Adamawa by Nobody: 12:51am On May 04, 2015
agarawu23:
see him black face like temitemi1 own.

no peace for the wicked
LOLcheesy
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest Boko Haram Fuel And Food Supplier In Adamawa by Nobody: 5:10am On May 04, 2015
The great Boko haram deception continues.

So Boko Haram are able to get fuel yet the govt tells us fuel is scarce because they are being held to ransom by cabals.

Nigerian PDP govt has hand in supporting Boko Haram.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest Boko Haram Fuel And Food Supplier In Adamawa by agarawu23(m): 5:24am On May 04, 2015
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest Boko Haram Fuel And Food Supplier In Adamawa by jasa1000(f): 5:32am On May 04, 2015
I recommend death by starvation to this man!!! Thread closed.
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest Boko Haram Fuel And Food Supplier In Adamawa by Reference(m): 5:50am On May 04, 2015
The insurgents looking for food and fuel. That's good news. Just as German General Paulus was at the Battle of Stalingrad. Just encircle them like Stalin's Army in an iron lock and watch them starve to submission. No rush.
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest Boko Haram Fuel And Food Supplier In Adamawa by ellaV(m): 6:34am On May 04, 2015
ednut1:
for all i care this man can be innocent. d real sponsors weda na northern elite, foreigners, jona or buhari shud be exposed soon and beheaded. see as d man look starved yet he dey supply food
ur making a point
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest Boko Haram Fuel And Food Supplier In Adamawa by Nobody: 6:39am On May 04, 2015
tejpot:

I can't be part of a failed government
I mean book haram boys?
Or how did u know dey form queue too??
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest Boko Haram Fuel And Food Supplier In Adamawa by eDoctorr(m): 7:25am On May 04, 2015
GEJ my hero! WIKE my mentor.
Roast the man like chicken.
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest Boko Haram Fuel And Food Supplier In Adamawa by Nobody: 7:26am On May 04, 2015
Wipe him and his family from earth

[size=15]IamFemaleGuy[/size]
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest Boko Haram Fuel And Food Supplier In Adamawa by tejpot(m): 7:41am On May 04, 2015
skysailor:

I mean book haram boys?
Or how did u know dey form queue too??
I have foresight
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest Boko Haram Fuel And Food Supplier In Adamawa by walemadu: 8:39am On May 04, 2015
a stray dog looks better
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest Boko Haram Fuel And Food Supplier In Adamawa by folexx66: 9:13am On May 04, 2015
Kill dem all
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest Boko Haram Fuel And Food Supplier In Adamawa by Blackfire(m): 9:40am On May 04, 2015
U supply food to evil blood sucking vampires, yet u look like starved goat... So shall all that support boko haram religiously,financially,politically,and physically...
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest Boko Haram Fuel And Food Supplier In Adamawa by Julinze: 10:13am On May 04, 2015
He's also a terrorist!he needs to die
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest Boko Haram Fuel And Food Supplier In Adamawa by majojolo: 1:56pm On May 04, 2015
The end of the road
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest Boko Haram Fuel And Food Supplier In Adamawa by frebor(m): 2:01pm On May 04, 2015
Habeebpain:
If our army had any sense, they'll not publicise this dude's picture.

What they should have done is play asking with him. Lace the foodstuffs with a slow acting poison that's not deadly enough to kill but deadly enough to render whoever consumes it unconscious. This is to avoid killing civilians as the food might be used in feeding captives too. Place a tracker and attack at the right time. Se fini.

You just finished watching Kingsman before this comment abi
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest Boko Haram Fuel And Food Supplier In Adamawa by Habeebpain(m): 5:46pm On May 04, 2015
frebor:

You just finished watching Kingsman before this comment abi

Kinsman has nothing to do with it. lol! It's a no-brainer. The Nigerian army should let pros like us consult for them.
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest Boko Haram Fuel And Food Supplier In Adamawa by frebor(m): 9:28pm On May 04, 2015
Habeebpain:

Kinsman has nothing to do with it. lol! It's a no-brainer. The Nigerian army should let pros like us consult for them.

grin grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest Boko Haram Fuel And Food Supplier In Adamawa by Ojiofor: 10:07pm On May 04, 2015
Naija arny catch ghost.
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest Boko Haram Fuel And Food Supplier In Adamawa by funlord(m): 10:29pm On May 04, 2015
Why dem no just package better farm for that their evil forest? Anyway man must wack! As for this mallam na later be that oh?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Considers Akume, Remi Tinubu As Saraki’s Replacement - NationalMirror / Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Kano (pictures) / Why Osinbajo Refused To Sign 4 Bills From National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.