Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,665 members, 7,813,229 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Is Any Thing Wrong With Not Being Capable Of Falling In Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Any Thing Wrong With Not Being Capable Of Falling In Love? (1386 Views)

Top 10 Disadvantages Of Falling In Love / Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Any Thing Wrong With Not Being Capable Of Falling In Love? by bamite(m): 10:49pm On May 03, 2015
I have come to realize that i have never really fallen in love with any one before, and i dont think i'm going to love my future wife. Please can someone advice me on how to develop emotional attachment towards others? Please i need sensible comments. Any silly comment on this thread and i'll personally locate and deal with you decisivelyangry
Re: Is Any Thing Wrong With Not Being Capable Of Falling In Love? by MRBrownJ: 11:08pm On May 03, 2015
there is nothing wrong with how you are feeling, you just havent met the right person for you to fall in love with.....it could be because you hang in places where the wrong women hang out, you are not ready emotionally to fall in love or simply that (no offense) a woman doesnt have what you desire/require to fall in love..... and you should look elsewhere (aka men).

1 Like

Re: Is Any Thing Wrong With Not Being Capable Of Falling In Love? by ArchEnemy(m): 11:26pm On May 03, 2015
bamite:
Any silly comment on this thread and i'll personally locate and deal with you decisivelyangry
lol.
Maybe you ve an emotional defence mechanism, so that you won't get hurt. But you ve to let yourself go and open your heart to love
Re: Is Any Thing Wrong With Not Being Capable Of Falling In Love? by bamite(m): 11:26pm On May 03, 2015
MRBrownJ:
there is nothing wrong with how you are feeling, you just havent met the right person for you to fall in love with.....it could be because you hang in places where the wrong women hang out, you are not ready emotionally to fall in love or simply that (no offense) a woman doesnt have what you desire/require to fall in love..... and you should look elsewhere (aka men).
Look else where? That's a total no no for me, i'm not gay and never will be.
Re: Is Any Thing Wrong With Not Being Capable Of Falling In Love? by TommyP: 11:28pm On May 03, 2015
no jst wori, wen d tym coms na u go still bring up anoda topic of "HELP, AM GOING MAD FR MY GF" jst chilaxx grin
Re: Is Any Thing Wrong With Not Being Capable Of Falling In Love? by MRBrownJ: 11:59pm On May 03, 2015
bamite:
Look else where? That's a total no no for me, i'm not gay and never will be.

bro, pls dont get offended once again, but if women dont bring the passion/desire that you require then it may be that you are looking at the wrong place. in 9ja being gay is socially wrong therefore it would be normal for a gay person to unknowingly block such feeling (due to how you were raise, how they are viewed in society and/or how they are possibly lynched).

so look deep within yourself as you are the only one who has the answer to your own questions... YOU are the common denominator out of the women you dated in your life, therefore the problem is YOU. the answer is within YOU, and it doesnt matter how much you keep going back in circles, YOU have to change whatever you are doing in order to have a different outcome. so whether it is because you are emotionally blocked, you dont hang in the right places OR you seek for "more", its all down to YOU and you have to change. so since we dont know you, YOU are the only one who can solve this out.
Re: Is Any Thing Wrong With Not Being Capable Of Falling In Love? by Nobody: 12:03am On May 04, 2015
No, ain't nothing wrong in it.

I personally believe there are more important things in the world than the phrase "Love."

It's okay if you're not in love with your future wife, so long as you trust and respect her. Such feelings may even grow into love, you never can tell.

Bottom line: The inability to love wholly isn't necessarily a bad thing.
Re: Is Any Thing Wrong With Not Being Capable Of Falling In Love? by coolzeal(m): 3:31am On May 04, 2015
Love is dangerous: To be in love is to be in a storm, constantly. You need courage and you need awareness, and you are to be ready for anything. There is no security in love; love is insecure. Marriage is a security. After suffering two heart breaks, I don't think I'll ever advice my worst enemy to follow suits.
Re: Is Any Thing Wrong With Not Being Capable Of Falling In Love? by Nobody: 7:01am On May 04, 2015
bamite:
I have come to realize that i have never really fallen in love with any one before, and i dont think i'm going to love my future wife. Please can someone advice me on how to develop emotional attachment towards others? Please i need sensible comments. Any silly comment on this thread and i'll personally locate and deal with you decisivelyangry
SHORO NIYEN
Re: Is Any Thing Wrong With Not Being Capable Of Falling In Love? by Nobody: 7:01am On May 04, 2015
MzNelly:
No, ain't nothing wrong in it.

I personally believe there are more important things in the world than the phrase "Love."

It's okay if you're not in love with your future wife, so long as you trust and respect her. Such feelings may even grow into love, you never can tell.

Bottom line: The inability to love wholly isn't necessarily a bad thing.
SHORO NIYEN

(1) (Reply)

9 Things Your Girlfriend Doesn't Want You To Know / 21 Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Would Make Any Girl Melt / Things Guys Look Out For In A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.