Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,001 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America (52286 Views)

Head Of Russia's Anti-corruption Agency Is Found With $122M In CASH In His House / Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon / 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by Ancientx(m): 7:05pm On May 04, 2015
Hero10001:

Jesus was painted for what he was known for."The Prince of Peace"
so, why is painting moha for who he's becomes insults, fouls and leading to blooshed?
Islam is hiding many things.

You missed my point.. I will repeat it.. Does the peace from the prince reflects in the crusaders atrocities?

To answer your question the Muslims don't portray the images of any of the prophets and that includes Muhammed(pbuh). In as much as i don't support violence and i admit these extremist are devils which is just a small fraction of the religion then why hurt the whole muslim. The fact that you want your egg to be fried and i want my boiled should be respected.
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 04, 2015
Ladies and gents in the house, sit tight! as i take you along...
~A brief biography of the Islamic prophet, Muhammad (Saw) and some revelations of Islamic evils~
Muhammad, the renowned Warlord, the Sex Award Winner (SAW), is roasting in hell while all you blindfolded muslims are here defending him (You guys are just like the 'white lotus', in a movie i watched. A group of people that were deceived into believing a false cause, till they were relieved of oblivion).
Muslims are doomed for enternity! If they fail to accept the sincere truth that christianity is the only way that can lead them to enternal bliss.
Allah, the god being worshiped by the muslims, is none other than a stone god, picked from one of the 365 Arabian gods.
Muhammad, an agent of divine condemnation, on one day, received a false prophecy from an uknown spirit that he was called and meant to be a prophet.
This deceitful man called Muhammad, conived with his wife and together they created a false religion and named it "ISLAM".
Afterwards he picked a god to be used as a symbol of worship (as already stated in my post) and "allah" he named it.

Four years ago, a not so popular piece about the evils of Islam was released, titled "TOP SECRET". When i went through this piece i got to see all the plans the muslims were scheming and their schedule which contains names of popular churches they wanted to bomb, and also names of prominent pastors that were to be assasinated.
The most shocking thing was that i saw in the book, names of some past and present Nigerian leaders who were in full support of this conspiracy.
The piece revealed how a number of youths (which i call mafias) from Somalia, were recruited and trained yearly for the evil assignment that would be assigned to them - suicide bombing, brutal slaughtering of innocent civilians, and what have you.
These trained killers from Somalia, were promised by the master minds behind this plan, to be pained each the sum of
1.5million naira (if i`m not mistaken) and also to be paid the remaining sum of 1.5million naira on completion of the said assignment. This payment was powered by a popular Islamic bank.
The Hijab girls were of course, not left out on this secret mission. They were given their fair share.
.This is to tell you how evil the religion called Islam is.
-So whenever some peeps try to prove their logistics to me that muslims aren`t Boko-Haram, i just laugh at their ingrained IGNORANCE.
what is saddening though about this issue, is how people are being deceived everyday to join this religion, of which they are blind to its evils.
Repent O ye muslims before it is too late!
Come to Jesus now!
Tomorrow maybe too late!
Tomorrow! Tomorrow! Tomorrow!
Tomorrow maybe too late!
Thanks people
Pls forgive my long epistle.
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by Oklander: 7:17pm On May 04, 2015
braine:
I don't understand how people are like that. Moslems don't like their prophet insulted, yet some people do it on purpose! Its bad.
That's the hypocrisy.
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by Ancientx(m): 7:20pm On May 04, 2015
nasxpenxer:
liv dat idiot mek e dey yarn frm e anus...if e brain load fnsh mek e thnk of hw mny muslim livs oga jonah nd e militants kill,den reasn hw mny inocent palestine nd iraqis lives dia (isreal) dia holy home indeed don tek ,den mek e cum reasn d knd dilusnal mentaly dia aethist leadrs wey dey hyd undr xristianity dey feed em

Truth is most don't get information apart from the media. Don't blame their ignorance. As for me i wont hide the fact that we have extremist in Islam but for others to come here and generalize without looking in themselves first is by far not acceptable.
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by LordReed(m): 7:24pm On May 04, 2015
Oklander:
That's the hypocrisy.

Hmmm did you know that in the past Muslims made artworks depicting Muhammad? How did it become an offense? Can you explain that?
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by funmilade4real(m): 7:29pm On May 04, 2015
lolaxavier:

Mess is a small word, Dumb is the right word for me...what about that? Rubbish..

Two things
1. How do you insert dumb in that sentence? Remove Mess and put dumb.

2. Dumb is the right word for 'you' as you rightly said

Olodo

3 Likes

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by trapQ: 7:30pm On May 04, 2015
Countless cases have been recorded where muslims burnt bibles... Oh and haven't you also seen videos of muslims mocking Christians. But we Christians being well cultured and sane human beings don't give two fvcks about that.. Hundreds of churches have being burnt down by muslims, and not just that thousands of Christians have been killed by these fvcking terrorists brainless bastards but not for once have you heard about Christians killing them... What are you saying?? Google Dr ZAKIR NAIK.. the highest Muslim clerk in the world, he insults JESUS all the damn time, you don't see no one shooting at him... You know why Because Christians are normal people who lack the spirit of violence in them... ISLAM and violence is synonymous. Like bread and butter.. Period
d61073:
Has anyone ever heard that muslim imams or
muslim groups have gathered to burn the bible or
hindu religious books?
No.

But we have heard the opposite.
Have you ever heard muslims drawing evil horrible
cartoons of buddhist buddha or hindu shiva or sikh
guru nanak?

No.
But you do hear the opposite.
Fact. Muslims faith has more tolerance and respect
then all others put together.

In certain parts of Europe denying the holocaust is
a CRIMINAL OFFENCE yet drawing evil cartoons and
making a mockery of the prophets (as) of Allah
Is freedom of speech.
Think.

We are totally AGAINST freedom to offend and
totally for freedom of speech.

If any student draws a horrible cartoon of their
school head or any employee draws a nasty cartoon
mocking their employer we know they won't be
honoured with gifts.

The fact is that there are many who HATE the
growth of islam and they hate the fact that WHY A
MAN that lived over 1400 years ago has even today
over a billion followers who have so much love and
respect for their leader and master. (Saws).

The tv media giants are once again busy fooling
viewers and instead should be talking about
curbing very very offensive religious material.

1 Like

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by 50pseamer(m): 7:38pm On May 04, 2015
d61073:
hindu religious books?
No.

guru nanak?

No.

Is freedom of speech.
Think.

honoured with gifts.

My brothe, i can understand your point, but that does not justify the killing of human beings, if the quran suggests that blood should be shed whenever your prophet is insulted , then if i would doubt thje authenticity of the religion if i were you, killers are children of satan, most religion know that, and that said , what would you also say about several materials that are out there saying christians should be killed, insulting the religion, saying the Holy bible which we hold in high esteem is not accurate, should all those your Imams also not withraw such statements and mind there own religion, if we are to be fair and rational, if christians go about killing people because they insult Jesus by saying the bible is not accurate and all other things they say about christians, dont you think there will be disturbance of world peace.
That said , i believe in dialogue, violence in the defence of any religion will not bring a solution, dont forget that those that are being shot too can shoot, and when that starts brothers will turn against brother, then lets ask ourself whats the purpose of religion is it to promote peace or war? lets love one another and correct one another in more civilized and matured ways not in ways that reduces our thinking to that less than the thinking of animals.

3 Likes

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by lilcashking(m): 7:43pm On May 04, 2015
fr3do:

Things were peaceful until a madman decided to destroy lives of the living because they insulted a dead prophet.
at the first place why did they insult him?
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by kuuljay(m): 7:47pm On May 04, 2015
nasxpenxer:
u must st*p*d if u thnk dat ur mere comnt is funny....nd 4 dis satan missionaries if u lik go nd dig my prht muhammad(S.A.W) owtta his grave i aint reduce ntn bt only increase our love,bond nd loyalty to him
see you just proved me right,if I was infront of you when I made this comment am sure blood will flow.however what I said is simply the truth or what other advice would you give the victims or those who will want to do such in future...
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by trapQ: 7:48pm On May 04, 2015
Nothing about ISLAM is peaceful, unless you're reading the ABA made... BYE
Haywhymido:
Sincerely, in d noble Quran, it is stated dat "dose who do repel evil with good will be reward twice while dose who do repel evil with evil will nt be reward nor wld dey be sinner once dey dont exceed limit{in context: d rate n number at which d person slap u} anoda verse to clear ur doubt of islam been a religion of peace. Quran :surah 25 Al -furqan,verse 63 "And the faithful slaves of the Most Gracious(Allah) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words,wrong them )they reply back with mild words of gentleness".So when nxt u see dat muslim brother tell him to read dat verse.it is wrong of him as a muslim to even insult a human being nt to talk of prophet of God.

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by trapQ: 7:50pm On May 04, 2015
Are you kidding me So you've not insulted someone your entire life? And did they kill you?? Pls let's be sensible no one ever attempts killing others because of insults to a supposed dead man that never even existed in the first place.
lilcashking:
at the first place why did they insult him?
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by malikombi(m): 7:51pm On May 04, 2015
I will never insult or disrespect your prophet (Jesus) and I didn't expect such from you too......
#islam means peace

2 Likes

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by Ancientx(m): 7:52pm On May 04, 2015
50pseamer:

My brothe, i can understand your point, but that does not justify the killing of human beings, if the quran suggests that blood should be shed whenever your prophet is insulted , then if i would doubt thje authenticity of the religion if i were you, killers are children of satan, most religion know that, and that said , what would you also say about several materials that are out there saying christians should be killed, insulting the religion, saying the Holy bible which we hold in high esteem is not accurate, should all those your Imams also not withraw such statements and mind there own religion, if we are to be fair and rational, if christians go about killing people because they insult Jesus by saying the bible is not accurate and all other things they say about christians, dont you think there will be disturbance of world peace.
That said , i believe in dialogue, violence in the defence of any religion will not bring a solution, dont forget that those that are being shot too can shoot, and when that starts brothers will turn against brother, then lets ask ourself whats the purpose of religion is it to promote peace or war? lets love one another and correct one another in more civilized and matured ways not in ways that reduces our thinking to that less than the thinking of animals.

Hmmm i agree with you but you are also missing some points.. countless of bad articles have been written against the quran and if you do your statistics well far more than the bible. However, we should learn to be tolerant and yes no muslim in his right senses should go about killing others because they have a different view from theirs. However, Christians do kill people and muslims based on religion or any other factors. I also believe in dialogue but i dont believe in a dialogue that starts with an insult.. People talk about afghanistan iraq and so on not understanding the simple fact that all these are mere politics or more likely said power struggle if you dont believe me then go and gather a data and tell me how many christian are killed in those places compared to muslims. Even in syria there are at least 6 different islamic factions fighting Bashar al-Assad and also fighting each other.

1 Like

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by chacoonder(m): 7:55pm On May 04, 2015
Gaidenk:

There is only one sacred man,and its not mohammed.
I think you are lost cry
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by adonismuller(m): 7:58pm On May 04, 2015
searching4lovee:

angry DONT BLASPHEME THE HOLY PROPHET angry
kpuchi onui nebenu..mohamed na kuela? Madi na nufunaya ogu? Nde nzuzu!
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by trapQ: 8:00pm On May 04, 2015
TRUE!! they are all dumb fvcks... ISIS has killed many US citizens but you don't see the US retaliating.. I don't understand muslims
hendrixxx:
it makes me laugh that Muslims are offended by someone drawing a picture of their prophet and kill innocent people around the world. but yet, beheadings, burning people alive, peodophilia, rape, honor killings and suicide bombing etc. you won't see them protesting over this
bloody hyprocrite
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by lilcashking(m): 8:02pm On May 04, 2015
trapQ:
Are you kidding me So you've not insulted someone your entire life? And did they kill you?? Pls let's be sensible no one ever attempts killing others because of insults to a supposed dead man that never even existed in the first place.
young man u did n't answer my quetion
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by Empiree: 8:03pm On May 04, 2015
MalcoImX:
The moment I saw Geller's name, I said hmm – it's Islamophobia.
She did it on purpose knowing the consequences. She did it because she was turned down from placing another anti-islam ad on MTA NYC transit. She has been doing it but this time, it's more provocative that MTA had to reject any political ads specifically because of her.

Although a judge ruled that she has the right to post it to exercise her "freedom of speech". Public sensed she's trying to stir hatred.

Americans generally by percentage, disapprove of her actions. Below is the latest ad she was going to post on MTA buses and train stations

First picture was her latest ad to be posted before she was turned down. That's Pamela Geller and a Jewish Rabbi holding their latest ad.

Second pix was counter ad by civil right activists

She organized Texas islamophobic forum on purpose because MTA turned her down and she achieved exactly what she wanted.

I am definitely not in support of the suspects. Either they were stooges or they are real. It's difficult to tell. They are used to setting up stooges to carry out this act. That's open secret.

Here, she is detested and booed for promoting hate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYRD2nO8cGA

1 Like

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by stan4guy6(m): 8:03pm On May 04, 2015
d61073:
hindu religious books?
No.

guru nanak?

No.

Is freedom of speech.
Think.

honoured with gifts.

have u heard where a Christian comes to a school and kill over a hundred .No but in Islam u find so

2 Likes

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by akin269(m): 8:04pm On May 04, 2015
searching4lovee:

angry DONT BLASPHEME THE HOLY PROPHET angry
see the way this fool thing
every body is ready for any bull shit
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by IBNgemini: 8:07pm On May 04, 2015
The world have been deceived by two set of people,EUROPEANS and ARABIANS........religion is nothing,these set of people put laws together and claim its the word of GOD....I ve study both religion and its not worth anything....am a conjugated muslim,but I my believe is that religion is all about sole belief and your relation with your god if you have any...........
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by ollyruffy: 8:10pm On May 04, 2015
Believe in your religion and respect other people's believe.

Do not mock other people's believe and call it freedom of speech.

2 Likes

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by Oklander: 8:14pm On May 04, 2015
LordReed:

Hmmm did you know that in the past Muslims made artworks depicting Muhammad? How did it become an offense? Can you explain that?
Muslims? where have you ever seen that? source pls.
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 04, 2015
sexybaby22:
these people just dont get it. You can mess with JESUS but you cant mess with muhammed.
Never knew Muhammed dey carry gun.
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by pneumaticos(m): 8:18pm On May 04, 2015
nasxpenxer:
ryt frm day 1 Allah sbhw has protectd his religion frm feron nd other God forsaken jakals..oyinbo suceeded in changing words of God in d bible updatin u wit dia wrds yearly, dey tried it wit Quran nd dey failed...they've given u diffrnt concept abt ur God,religion,jesus,ur worship days,celebrtn days infact confused u illbrained f*ols....if dey thnk we are as dumb as u pple den dey are on a lng tin cos Allah, muslims will neva allw it...to d point if i were u i wil try to seek for d truth abt my faith insted of sitting dia wia a big headed unused brain yabing anda persns faith....piss out Mdfk

Mumu,that cant differentiate between a name and a personality

An arab can call God who is jesus allah and still be refering to jesus

Yorubas shout jesu or oluwami while refering to christ jesus

Dont worry,your mental incapacity will not let you understand me

Yoir a,,lahh or alshit go you
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by Ancientx(m): 8:19pm On May 04, 2015
IBNgemini:
The world have been deceived by two set of people,EUROPEANS and ARABIANS........religion is nothing,these set of people put laws together and claim its the word of GOD....I ve study both religion and its not worth anything....am a conjugated muslim,but I my believe is that religion is all about sole belief and your relation with your god if you have any...........

Well you might have a point there but i will disagree with that because i ve studied both religion as well and extensively.. What i can deduce which you will agree with me is that the Europeans / west believes that Christianity is flawed so they don't practice or uphold it ( I wont put a number on the percentage but believe it or not most atheist have Christian or catholic backgrounds) while the Arabs still believes in theirs( either flawed or not) that way they are still being honest.. Imagine the US dollar has IN GOD WE TRUST where as there's nothing Godly in their constitution except of course if their God is different.

IMO.

1 Like

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by pneumaticos(m): 8:22pm On May 04, 2015
chacoonder:
I think you are lost cry

And where are you,
in a cave
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by sphinx54: 8:22pm On May 04, 2015
kaybiel2u:
i knew u would not believe cos you will find means to defend that but I don't make such allegation without confirmation I even counter one Muslim guy and say, why do you guys use to insult Xtians he said cos your Jesus is fool he how will he say if one should slap you at your right cheek you should turn the left to him. When I heard that I just left the guy and went . that is what has being happening among you Muslims. I have heard more of it but when we tell you that such a thing is happening you won't believe instead try to defend such a Muslim bro even when he is wrong
Cooked up! Liar!! Shey you know a liar must be a thief? Shey you know??
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by pneumaticos(m): 8:29pm On May 04, 2015
Ancientx:

You missed my point.. I will repeat it.. Does the peace from the prince reflects in the crusaders atrocities?

To answer your question the Muslims don't portray the images of any of the prophets and that includes Muhammed(pbuh). In as much as i don't support violence and i admit these extremist are devils which is just a small fraction of the religion then why hurt the whole muslim. The fact that you want your egg to be fried and i want my boiled should be respected.

And gradually ,your teachers are sending you to hell

You shall remember this day

Repent,study more ,querry your muhamed and Jesus
See who answers your questions......i have done it..you can try it too
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by thecommunist(m): 8:30pm On May 04, 2015
fr3do:

Any reasonable person should not respond to non violent provocation with such deadly force.

Do not support this violence, it might turn on you someday, someone you are having an argument with could just start shouting that you have profaned your prophet, then a mob of your people that has taken religious fundamentalism as a way of life would sniff life out of you.
exactly my tot! A good example is the way the boko haram sect has turned on the nothern moslems who in the past were the same ones supporting violence agaisnt non moslems who were seen as slandering or desecrating the quran and mohammed. Today, nothern moslems bear the brunt of boko haram's madness. If they had spoken out and not created the favourable conditions for islamic extremism, they wont be suffering today!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by XRAY21(m): 8:30pm On May 04, 2015
d61073:
hindu religious books?
No.

guru nanak?

No.

Is freedom of speech.
Think.

honoured with gifts.

burning a book and killing which is better fo0l

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. / Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court / Matenneh Kromah, A Soldier Wears Hijab On Duty In Liberia (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.