Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America (52134 Views)

Head Of Russia's Anti-corruption Agency Is Found With $122M In CASH In His House / Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon / 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by Haywhymido(m): 8:09am On May 04, 2015
kaybiel2u:
i knew u would not believe cos you will find means to defend that but I don't make such allegation without confirmation I even counter one Muslim guy and say, why do you guys use to insult Xtians he said cos your Jesus is fool he how will he say if one should slap you at your right cheek you should turn the left to him. When I heard that I just left the guy and went . that is what has being happening among you Muslims. I have heard more of it but when we tell you that such a thing is happening you won't believe instead try to defend such a Muslim bro even when he is wrong
Sincerely, in d noble Quran, it is stated dat "dose who do repel evil with good will be reward twice while dose who do repel evil with evil will nt be reward nor wld dey be sinner once dey dont exceed limit{in context: d rate n number at which d person slap u} anoda verse to clear ur doubt of islam been a religion of peace. Quran :surah 25 Al -furqan,verse 63 "And the faithful slaves of the Most Gracious(Allah) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words,wrong them )they reply back with mild words of gentleness".So when nxt u see dat muslim brother tell him to read dat verse.it is wrong of him as a muslim to even insult a human being nt to talk of prophet of God.

3 Likes

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by MalcoImX: 8:27am On May 04, 2015
d61073:
Has anyone ever heard that muslim imams or
muslim groups have gathered to burn the bible or
hindu religious books?
No.

But we have heard the opposite.
Have you ever heard muslims drawing evil horrible
cartoons of buddhist buddha or hindu shiva or sikh
guru nanak?

No.
But you do hear the opposite.
Fact. Muslims faith has more tolerance and respect
then all others put together.

In certain parts of Europe denying the holocaust is
a CRIMINAL OFFENCE yet drawing evil cartoons and
making a mockery of the prophets (as) of Allah
Is freedom of speech.
Think.

We are totally AGAINST freedom to offend and
totally for freedom of speech.

If any student draws a horrible cartoon of their
school head or any employee draws a nasty cartoon
mocking their employer we know they won't be
honoured with gifts.

The fact is that there are many who HATE the
growth of islam and they hate the fact that WHY A
MAN that lived over 1400 years ago has even today
over a billion followers who have so much love and
respect for their leader and master. (Saws).

The tv media giants are once again busy fooling
viewers and instead should be talking about
curbing very very offensive religious material.
Bros don't waste your time. All those you see here hauling invectives have a history of sharing Geller's views.
Somebody is calling the shooter mad, but is Geller any different? This is a woman who believes Islam is taking over America; that Obama is out to Islamize America; that a few aides of the Obama administration (who are Muslims) are members of the Muslim Brotherhood, and are therefore working for Jihadi movements.
Another is saying that he's worried his brothers in the north may take up this. He doesn't have to do that. Geller got not some northerners trailing her but a 'looney' (as they call him) at her backyard. The subject matter itself – "Anti-Mohammed" is bad enough, but watch out how Gellerized Nigerians will soon turn it into a regional fight in their country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by TJ18(m): 8:35am On May 04, 2015
This reminds me of the charlie hebdo attack in France,the company sold almost 500% more of there current publications after the attack....so what's the point?
Why should mortals try to defend the immortal by killing fellow "ignorant" human who is entitled to his own opinion. Does this solve the problem of being ignorant.
Why not let God defend himself instead !!!

1 Like

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by 4stylz: 9:05am On May 04, 2015
d61073:
Has anyone ever heard that muslim imams or
muslim groups have gathered to burn the bible or
hindu religious books?
No.

But we have heard the opposite.
Have you ever heard muslims drawing evil horrible
cartoons of buddhist buddha or hindu shiva or sikh
guru nanak?

No.
But you do hear the opposite.
Fact. Muslims faith has more tolerance and respect
then all others put together.

In certain parts of Europe denying the holocaust is
a CRIMINAL OFFENCE yet drawing evil cartoons and
making a mockery of the prophets (as) of Allah
Is freedom of speech.
Think.

We are totally AGAINST freedom to offend and
totally for freedom of speech.

If any student draws a horrible cartoon of their
school head or any employee draws a nasty cartoon
mocking their employer we know they won't be
honoured with gifts.

The fact is that there are many who HATE the
growth of islam and they hate the fact that WHY A
MAN that lived over 1400 years ago has even today
over a billion followers who have so much love and
respect for their leader and master. (Saws).

The tv media giants are once again busy fooling
viewers and instead should be talking about
curbing very very offensive religious material.

It is your people's atitude that led to that; so don't complain, Islam is a violent religion and his followers are in a doomed part; IsIam is anti-peace the world is facing now; if I have my way; I will destroy all the mosque in Africa... blind fellows

8 Likes

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by PPAngel(f): 9:15am On May 04, 2015
If there is any movement that aptly depicts George Orwell's 1984 world it is Islam.

The Orwellian paradox in Islam shows how deceptive it is. Islam is Peace but Peace is War!

Moslems are adept at lying and so the truth is never near wherever Islam thrives.

3 Likes

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by midolian(m): 9:49am On May 04, 2015
Haywhymido:
i think dat end d debate right. Word of advise :grow up bro
you see bro, it is easier to squeeze out oil from a rock than to convince a stubborn and foolish opponent. You shldnt hav wasted ur time xchanging words with him.
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by BlackTechnology: 10:07am On May 04, 2015
Oklander:
You don't believe in somebody, why insult the sense of those that do? why organise a program about him? isn't that just to provoke people? now, why would a sane person just wake up to do that, and we say we want peace… smh

Is US a Muslim country.?

3 Likes

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by hendrixxx(m): 10:35am On May 04, 2015
it makes me laugh that Muslims are offended by someone drawing a picture of their prophet and kill innocent people around the world. but yet, beheadings, burning people alive, peodophilia, rape, honor killings and suicide bombing etc. you won't see them protesting over this
bloody hyprocrite

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by Nobody: 11:06am On May 04, 2015
Haywhymido:
sorry to say bro, but u r a disgrace to ur secondary sch english teacher. If u cant comprehend d saying: to repel evil with good den sorry is ur name
dumb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin / We Are Stranded - Nigerians Living In Ukraine Cry Out / Man Receives Formal Warning From UK Government Regarding Social Media Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.