Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,998 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America (52201 Views)

Head Of Russia's Anti-corruption Agency Is Found With $122M In CASH In His House / Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon / 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by Nobody: 11:41am On May 04, 2015
Haywhymido:
how old are u bro? D person u quoted as said it all. Personally, i don't believe jesus to be God does dat mean i shd be aiming insult at him?? Dont u knw dat can infuriate some of his followers. Any normal n right thinking human being shd be able to tolerate his fellow human being opposite view or opinion. When someone of ur age is abusing, howling insult at ur father n he doesnt seems to be moved,does dat mean he is coward, he is powerless He may be seeing what u don't but it is normal 4 u to take it up with dat person.Y go find, wake trouble when mr trouble is sleeping jejely.Thinking b4 talking,typing does one more gud dan harm. #say no religious bigots #say no to religion intolerance good day

Assuming you are a Muslim and you insult Jesus, (Draw his cartoon and paint it black ), does that warrant me to pick up a firearm and shoot you ?

YES or NO ?

10 Likes

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by simpleseyi: 11:52am On May 04, 2015
Naughtysite:

Assuming you are a Muslim and you insult Jesus, (Draw his cartoon and paint it black ), does that warrant me to pick up a firearm and shoot you ?

YES or NO ?

Capital NO. No human being will support any act of killing for any reason whatsoever. However, it is wrong to continually intentionally abuse and provoke about 2 billion people (Muslims) all over the world every now and then. This is an unwarranted provocation. You wont be happy if your parents are being mocked or if Jesus (PBUH) is being abused, even if you will do nothing, you will still not give such a person a warm embrace. What is the essence of abusing our Prophet every now and then. Do we Muslims do that to other religions every now and then?

1 Like

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by Haywhymido(m): 12:05pm On May 04, 2015
Naughtysite:

YES or NO ?
u see it depends on d type of person u r. If u do watch football u will understand how i will analyse dis, d same set of defenders dat do make costa angry on d pitch which do lead to him stamping dem with his foot. Are d same ones drogba joke with on d pitch even after stamping,holding him down. Dat is human differences. What u can take i may nt be able to take it n vice versa. No right thinking human being shd play with things some people hold with respect n honour. If u r to pass ur comment on such pass witout insulting dem. I think it is written in ur bible to honour thy parent. Now tell me what makes u think dat u can honour urs n disrespect mine, not to talk of some people's holy prophet.

3 Likes

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by m4una(m): 12:08pm On May 04, 2015
I don't think there is really something like a moderate Muslim. A good Muslim is a potential fanatic cum terrorist.

8 Likes

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by Chiaka(f): 12:43pm On May 04, 2015
What's the cartoon about After all there is a film on Mohammed why is this different. Can someone explain please...
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by shaopc: 1:02pm On May 04, 2015
To all my Christians brothers. How can you forget the teachings of Jesus Christ. Love your neighbors as yourself. Muslims are our brothers and it is wrong to insult Prophet Mohammad (PBUH). If you have problems with some followers of Islam you cannot blame the religion. Islam is a holy religion same as Christianity and we share the same old testament starts from Abraham. If your own brothers does something wrong your duty is to bring back your brother to the family. If this simple thing you understand and we Christians and Muslims will live like brothers this world will become paradise. LOVE YOUR NEIGHBORS AS YOURSELF this is a commandment from Christ to all our christians brothers. Do not forget that.
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 04, 2015
shaopc:
To all my Christians brothers. How can you forget the teachings of Jesus Christ. Love your neighbors as yourself. Muslims are our brothers and it is wrong to insult Prophet Mohammad (PBUH). If you have problems with some followers of Islam you cannot blame the religion. Islam is a holy religion same as Christianity and we share the same old testament starts from Abraham. If your own brothers does something wrong your duty is to bring back your brother to the family. If this simple thing you understand and we Christians and Muslims will live like brothers this world will become paradise. LOVE YOUR NEIGHBORS AS YOURSELF this is a commandment from Christ to all our christians brothers. Do not forget that.
thanks man, am a muslim, but the way you address our religion with respect make me like you.. i like you, and i hope more more Christians will be like you, as some muslims (like mee ) also respects christianity!
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by iliyande(m): 1:47pm On May 04, 2015
yahayya1a:
wtf? Christians are the ones behind all those terrorism!

Hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin Muslim refused to fix their problems but blame it on Christians.

6 Likes

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 04, 2015
iliyande:

Hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin Muslim refused to fix their problems but blame it on Christians.
ok i get it... can we just stop this please?!
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 04, 2015
NDPVF:
No need jumping around,i dare you to lift a finger.idiota.
whatever, just shut TF up okay?
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by juman(m): 1:50pm On May 04, 2015
Allahumma salli ala muhammadin wa ala ali muhammad.

God bless Muhammad and his household.

8 Likes

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by kuuljay(m): 1:53pm On May 04, 2015
yahayya1a:
what are you insinuating?
am insinuating staying away from trouble like the one brewing in your mind now
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by luvmijeje(f): 1:54pm On May 04, 2015
The western countries should learn to respect other people's belief and way of life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

We Are Stranded - Nigerians Living In Ukraine Cry Out / Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria / Trump Stops Automatic Citizenship For People Born Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.