Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,085 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant (65927 Views)

Signpost In Honour Of Abu Ali In Sambisa Forest (Photos) / Soldier Carrying Sand After Kiling Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest(pic / Pregnant Woman Narrates How Boko Haram Men Took Turns Sleeping With Her In Samb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:08am On May 04, 2015
NCOIM:
Eiyah.....

May you have miscarriage in Jesus Name grin grin
We don't want to have a terrorist bastard running around our Society cry

I feel your pain but I just have to say this prayer grin grin
In your lifetime, you shall witness the rape of your daughter, sister or some other family member. That will give you a feel of what these people went through so you can develop the virtue of sympathy.
Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by Okeikpu(m): 10:08am On May 04, 2015
Lucky u.... (⌒▽⌒)men r scarce ds days angry

1 Like

Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by Ujupsy: 10:08am On May 04, 2015
This people are evil and will always be, cos this is what their pathetic leader taught them

2 Likes

Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by ofacs(m): 10:08am On May 04, 2015
una see fresh fish 4 dia coz am kinda lk hungry and oh sowi

1 Like

Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by intergral(m): 10:08am On May 04, 2015
bro4u:

who told you xtians dont bear Asabe And Lami,stop fooling urself you can do beta dan dis
I still stand that 90% of the casualties are muslim!
Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by 9jatatafo(m): 10:09am On May 04, 2015
Why do some humans treat other humans like animals. Imagine those men having se.x with that woman one after the other. No protection! See spread of disease. A woman gave birth, no shower for her and baby for 3 days. This is madness!! If I had the power, I would wipe out this mad people called BH.
Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by Nobody: 10:10am On May 04, 2015
adenine02:

I think u should also leave left islam out of this too
It just total criminal act that has notin to do with religion
Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by tintingz(m): 10:11am On May 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I s l a m
Use your brain Mr.

Can't you see these victims are even Muslims.
Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by youngchizi(m): 10:12am On May 04, 2015
BOKO HARAM,HEARTLESS SET OF IDIOTS ANIMALS UNDER ISLAM

2 Likes

Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by Meiji(m): 10:12am On May 04, 2015
daveyjay:

These northern half-illiterates speakinq such polished enqlish??! Hmmm this is all scam!!!

Anyone with half a brain would know that they spoke in their native language and the reporter simply typed in the English interpretation.

Or you expected a news agency to write in pidgin?

1 Like

Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by dokyOloye: 10:12am On May 04, 2015
Haywhymido:
^^nice comment bro.Only idiots will still think dis is abt religion. It may av started frm it but it as gone past it.one bigot (ORE)will keep shouting islam, islam n islam if his living depends on dat word. U must be a born blind 4 u not to see dat all d people interviewed above r muslims. Bro, it's nt to late ooo, u can still gain wisdom at ur age. yes, dont doubt it, all u av to do is START LIVING WITH WISE PEOPLE it will be unconsciously pass to u.
But this is d same behaviour of Islamists all over d world.
Exactly what is happening in ISIS controlled areas in d middle east now.
Forced marriages,rape, defilement,even forced sodomy.

2 Likes

Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by Nobody: 10:13am On May 04, 2015
tintingz:
Use your brain Mr.

Can't you see these victims are even Muslims.
Dey were forced to convert
Follow d story wella
D children were forced to leave dem religion
I hate "change"

2 Likes

Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by scarwiz(m): 10:15am On May 04, 2015
intergral:
Mehn I tink they should eject that boko seed oh!
is human lyk us
Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by bro4u: 10:15am On May 04, 2015
intergral:

Lie,70% of the victims are christians while the 30% muslims are those that stood and are unsupportive,i doubt if the Asabe and Lami in the Op's post are muslims

2 Likes

Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by benuejosh: 10:15am On May 04, 2015
After reading all this I wonder the status of the Chibok girls
Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:15am On May 04, 2015
intergral:
leave islam out of this, all this people being kidnaped are muslims, even this women...
Is there any christian name like Asabe or lami? Bokoharam is just a fraud cos 90% of casualties are muslim!!!
Yes there are

2 Likes

Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by Nobody: 10:15am On May 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I s l a m
Get ur facts right b4 spewing trash.
Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by dokyOloye: 10:16am On May 04, 2015
intergral:
leave islam out of this, all this people being kidnaped are muslims, even this women...
Is there any christian name like Asabe or lami? Bokoharam is just a fraud cos 90% of casualties are muslim!!!
Asabe and Lami are d types of names answered by d majority of d Christian minorities in d north east.
The muslims mostly have names of arabic origins either as a first name or surname.

3 Likes

Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by lawkenoz(m): 10:17am On May 04, 2015
RapLawd:

no!!!... they are collateral damages acceptable to Islam, they will be seen as martyrs killed in war against infidels!!!... killed by the sword of mujahideens...

Islam and boko haram are inseparable...

so Muslim being by victim is like Christian being victim of a fake pastor and his crusade.
Did you really believe him when he said Asabe and lami were Muslim names? Any one who has stayed with the Christian minority tribes in the north knows those are tribal names of minority christains living in the north......don't let the him deceive you with his petty talk.

2 Likes

Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by ucheokpara100(m): 10:17am On May 04, 2015
how can u take ISLAM out of this? all the tororised nations check their believe, havn't u heard of their holy killing believ? havn't u heard of their believ abt virgin? if anyone ignore all these their babaric believ and still join thm how do u expect the person 2 behave? all these are caused by ISLAM. the little sacrifice i 'll sacrifice for this victims is I WILL NEVA EMPLOY ANY MUSLIM IN ANY OF MY BUSINESS no matter how little it is, foolish ass washing religion

2 Likes

Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by pantless(m): 10:18am On May 04, 2015
I know de God am serving...a Hellish punishment await all u idi.ots...which kind Is.ram una be sef?
Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by Nobody: 10:18am On May 04, 2015
qbd2:

Get ur facts right b4 spewing trash.
Noted!
D grls were forced to profess I s l a m
Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:18am On May 04, 2015
intergral:

90% of abducted Chibok girls were christians.

1 Like

Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by tonychristopher: 10:19am On May 04, 2015
I JUST SEE THAT ISLAM IS JUST A NUISANCE AND ITS ADHERENT IRRITANTS, I WOULD BE ASHAMED IF I AM A MUSLIM

JUST LOOK AT THIS

4 Likes

Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by intergral(m): 10:19am On May 04, 2015
RapLawd:

no!!!... they are collateral damages acceptable to Islam, they will be seen as martyrs killed in war against infidels!!!... killed by the sword of mujahideens...

Islam and boko haram are inseparable...

so Muslim being by victim is like Christian being victim of a fake pastor and his crusade.
I still stand that 90% of casualties are Muslim... It is just a fraud to reduce the population of the North and destroy the land for PDP to win election... As buhari have said it is a Fraud!!!
Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by Nobody: 10:20am On May 04, 2015
Thunder fire Islam...
Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by 9ousky: 10:21am On May 04, 2015
So Pathetic, Dis People av gone thru death. Some Might not even think they can still live... Hmmn and All what u guys can shout here is "Religion"... May God not allow us to b victims of terrorism... U Ar guys Ar not even ashamed at all... Ur fellow humans, u didn't even say a little consoling words or prayers for them rather u Ar busy arguing religion... D day some of u here go thru what dis people went thru den u will even forget u belong to a particular religion or its a particular religion DAT causes dis or DAT. Once again May we not be Victims
Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by intergral(m): 10:22am On May 04, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
90% of abducted Chibok girls were christians.
I still stand with 90%!!! By the chibok is a town with 50% muslim and 50% christians!
Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by Nobody: 10:22am On May 04, 2015
Reading the ordeal these women go through makes me wana throw out and cry. Gosh! Are these guys human? I mean dont they have human blood flowing in their veins? WTF! Where the hell are the Churches, Missionaries, Nollywood, Foundations, Orphanages and Men and Women with Compassion who can help rehabilitate these people? Jonathan Administration will never be forgotten,forgiven for conspiring with Military Chiefs and milking the nation dry hiding under executive planned,orchestrated insurgencies. It is indeed a curse to be poor and helpless. So many coverups, sabotages, misuse of power, fraud in higher places.
Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by Nobody: 10:22am On May 04, 2015
CMSbrands:
So pathentic.. If not that we have a terrible govt.. This callous act won't have existed..
GEJ ur govt will be remembered of ur cluelessness and insecurity..
you will still blame GEJ when your girlfriend refused to give you sweet. ..... sad

3 Likes

Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by uchwar1: 10:22am On May 04, 2015
freakcin:
These guys are really scourge of the earth!

I am a Christian and I refuse to blame Islam for this. These are simply peeps whom devil himself has chosen to carry out his task! I have several Islam friends who denounce this act and by their conduct, they aren't in support of such barbaric acts, btw the so-called muslims seems to be the worst hit! undecided
I guess u dnt knw them well. Dnt wory when crises erupt, they will be the ones to slaughter u first.

2 Likes

Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by popcykaylah(m): 10:24am On May 04, 2015
4stylz:

Leave Jonathan out of it; Islam is the cause
dude leave Islam abeg..at least we have some sensible Muslims out there..same way some Christians around the world murder people..I'm a Christian but don't see any reason why we should blame this on Islam rather we should blame a failed govt and a lawless country..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APC Is Still The Majority In The Senate - Ahmed Lawan (See Full List) / Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun / Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.