Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? (49805 Views)

Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. / Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) / Why Do Men Cheat??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? by Ochiske(m): 11:12am On May 04, 2015
Ladies, what's your say on this

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? by temitemi1(m): 11:18am On May 04, 2015
undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? by agarawu23(m): 11:18am On May 04, 2015
I see grin

be careful and watchful what you wish forundecided

bill gate gat just one wife

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? by Nobody: 11:27am On May 04, 2015
Hahaha.. . Be like me... Over a hundred concubines and still counting.. .
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? by ronald4lif(m): 11:40am On May 04, 2015
If I hear say behind "every" successful man there's a woman. Whoever came up with this phrase must have woken up from the wrong side of the bed a night before. angry

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? by Mhizkel(f): 11:42am On May 04, 2015
There's no justifiable reason for cheating!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? by Jackeeh(m): 11:42am On May 04, 2015
All you need to be a successful man is ONE good woman behind you. Increase it to more than one, and bring in chaos into your life.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? by psucc(m): 11:56am On May 04, 2015
Men are hypocrites. 90% of those with one wife keep concubines.
. . . again I look at the works of men and all is vanity.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:59am On May 04, 2015
EricRichie:
Hahaha.. . Be like me... Over a hundred concubines and still counting.. .

You probably have a death wish. STIs are real.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 04, 2015
This is why I am going to be a billionaire before I get married.

I don't want to hear that a woman was behind my success. . . Very _stupid quote.

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? by xynerise: 12:02pm On May 04, 2015
Blackett:

I don't want to hear that a woman was behind my success. . . Very _stupid quote.
Very sentimental quote

6 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 04, 2015
My say?

DO NOT CHEAT!!!

that's my say undecided

6 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 04, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

You probably have a death wish. STIs are real.

Person no fit follow Una play again? Hundred concubines grin haba.. Do you want to kill me? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? by ggrin(f): 12:17pm On May 04, 2015
undecided
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? by Maczeelly(m): 12:17pm On May 04, 2015
Indifferent
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? by dechandel(f): 12:18pm On May 04, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
"Behind every successful man, there is a woman"? That quote has a different meaning now, and i don't even know the meaning!!

It used to be a different ball game during my grandmother's time!!

4 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? by eminex(m): 12:18pm On May 04, 2015
undecided hmmm.. na so??
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? by Kreamie(m): 12:18pm On May 04, 2015
One woman is enough stress for me how much more two or more....In my own opinion;

The federal ministry of health warns that men that keep more than one woman as a partner are liable to die young.

Argue with your phone; Youll well as not to quote me angry

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? by letsbet(m): 12:18pm On May 04, 2015
last i checked, d quote was "behind every succesful man, there is a woman" note, the 'woman' is singular. so..

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 04, 2015
After all the Advice Solomon gave?

After all the trouble he got into?

Go and ask King David.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? by Drsheddy(m): 12:19pm On May 04, 2015
K
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? by boolet: 12:19pm On May 04, 2015
kennygee:
After all the Advice Solomon gave?
After all the trouble he got into?
Go and ask King David.
Forget that thing.
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? by datola: 12:19pm On May 04, 2015
Mischievous reason!
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? by adenine02: 12:19pm On May 04, 2015
Nice one
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? by MizMyColi(f): 12:19pm On May 04, 2015
and increase your chances of dying young as wellundecided

Blackett:

The quote reads, behind every successful man....

NOT

Behind the success of every man.

Don't get worked up over an apparently misinterpreted and inconsequential ideology.

12 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? by allanphash7(m): 12:19pm On May 04, 2015
Which woman won dey behind unsucessful man before

Its good to hustle and make it first before won silly babe begin to tell you he was there wen u were notin

I love been mysef no woman can ever in her life to tell me that

Gracias for all i av gotten

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? by Sauce20: 12:19pm On May 04, 2015
a man has to attain a level of security
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? by kings09(m): 12:19pm On May 04, 2015
grin Ok oo. Excuse 2 gather more women
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 04, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? by princeonx: 12:20pm On May 04, 2015
They're not behind, they're by his side in your pic lol
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? by publicenemy(m): 12:20pm On May 04, 2015
I think the ladies tend to come when the man has been succesfull.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When She Says "Its Over" / How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Secondary School Babe After 15 Years Of Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.