Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Yinka Adebamiro- Sister Of Woman Who Murdered Husband Tells How Wife Cheated - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yinka Adebamiro- Sister Of Woman Who Murdered Husband Tells How Wife Cheated (21433 Views)

Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" / Suspect Who Murdered A Boy For Ritual Dies Controversially In Police Custody / Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yinka Adebamiro- Sister Of Woman Who Murdered Husband Tells How Wife Cheated by Gboliwe: 12:38pm On May 04, 2015
Is this the sister the woman accused her husband of sleeping with?

Some families sha! SMH

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Adebamiro- Sister Of Woman Who Murdered Husband Tells How Wife Cheated by Ishilove: 12:39pm On May 04, 2015
emmatok:

Is this the same sister she accused of sleeping with her husband?

Her story looks suspicious
Na dem sabi undecided

Whatever the case maybe, death isn't the way out of a bad marriage. She could have just walked away.
Re: Yinka Adebamiro- Sister Of Woman Who Murdered Husband Tells How Wife Cheated by staymore: 12:41pm On May 04, 2015
Every married woman that cheats on her husband can as well kill him.

May God give us the grace to be sensitive to know when things go wrong.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Adebamiro- Sister Of Woman Who Murdered Husband Tells How Wife Cheated by UncleJudax(m): 12:43pm On May 04, 2015
Oh mehn. Some revelation. Why is she singing though? Even if she is a witness, she should have waited to testify in a courtroom.

Still, if you not done being single, don't marry. grin
Re: Yinka Adebamiro- Sister Of Woman Who Murdered Husband Tells How Wife Cheated by emmatok(m): 12:43pm On May 04, 2015
Ishilove:

Na dem sabi undecided

Whatever the case maybe, death isn't the way out of a bad marriage. She could have just walked away.

Well, but her comments shows she is has a bigger role i the whole saga, the police should start questioning her.

“She [Temitope] was in Nigeria when he [Adeyinka] found some of the things that she had under the bed. I wasn’t there but according to him he has not been happy with the whole issue and he was praying about it. For 3 nights he didn’t sleep in the bedroom,” she said.

Temitope’s sister also alleges that Adeyinka told her that he discovered a secret stone in the house, tainted by Dark Magic, which he believed was being used against him.

Meaning she also sees the man when his wife was in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Adebamiro- Sister Of Woman Who Murdered Husband Tells How Wife Cheated by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 04, 2015
Gaidenk:
Not trying to be tribalistic,but what's with yoruba women and adultery?? Stereotyping with resent events of this sort is fair

Idi.ot

So Igbo, Hausa, Ijaw, Itshekiri, Fulani women do not cheat abi

1 Like

Re: Yinka Adebamiro- Sister Of Woman Who Murdered Husband Tells How Wife Cheated by rumomonga(m): 12:45pm On May 04, 2015
Oro Igbeyawo
Re: Yinka Adebamiro- Sister Of Woman Who Murdered Husband Tells How Wife Cheated by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 04, 2015
staymore:
Every married woman that cheats on her husband can as well kill him.

May God give us the grace to be sensitive to know when things go wrong.

Every married man that cheats on her his wife can as well kill the WHOLE FAMILY

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Adebamiro- Sister Of Woman Who Murdered Husband Tells How Wife Cheated by staymore: 12:55pm On May 04, 2015
Justfollowit:

Women cheat with their whole heart involved. Men cheat using their head.

So, it is far more dangerous when a woman cheats.

Note: I don't encourage cheating anyways.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Adebamiro- Sister Of Woman Who Murdered Husband Tells How Wife Cheated by Ishilove: 12:56pm On May 04, 2015
emmatok:

Well, but her comments shows she is has a bigger role i the whole saga, the police should start questioning her.

Maybe they had a close 'sibling' relationship. It happens like that sometimes.
Re: Yinka Adebamiro- Sister Of Woman Who Murdered Husband Tells How Wife Cheated by AAinEqGuinea: 12:57pm On May 04, 2015
Still calculating how not to sound like a derailing Idi.ot asking fellow NLers about juju.
Re: Yinka Adebamiro- Sister Of Woman Who Murdered Husband Tells How Wife Cheated by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 04, 2015
staymore:

Women cheat with their whole heart involved. Men cheat using their head.

So, it is far more dangerous when a woman cheats.

Note: I don't encourage cheating anyways.

Men and women cheat with their hearts involved

Men and women cheat with their heads

Women who cheat can RUIN their families and KILL their husbands however Men who cheat can RUIN and KILL THEIR FAMILIES

1 Like

Re: Yinka Adebamiro- Sister Of Woman Who Murdered Husband Tells How Wife Cheated by Popemax(m): 1:02pm On May 04, 2015
grayht:
she witnessed Temitope cheating on Adeyinka. She said Temitope “has been the one cheating on him, I can count five that I know of that she has cheated with. When I confronted her, I told her there is no need to be in the marriage if she didn’t love him. I noticed about two and a half years ago, she’s been coming in with some [more men].

Women and cheat..
is getting out of hand....we need to do something over this cheating attitude
Re: Yinka Adebamiro- Sister Of Woman Who Murdered Husband Tells How Wife Cheated by hadura29(m): 1:05pm On May 04, 2015
TooNoisy:
I remember posting on that thread that Temitope is a very poor liar. Her story just didnt add up from the beginning. Let's stop jumping to conclusion. Anyone that read the original story carefully would know that she killed her husband because she had a lot to hide. Her story kept on changing and changing.

Just snooping around and felt your comment is nothing but the truth. I am opportune to know someone very very close to d family. The husband set her up with good businesses and gave her everything a man could give a woman, she travels back and forth Nigeria like she's going to mile 2 from to orile. Sometimes leaving there kids with nanny and husband for almost a year all in the name of doing business.

Just irony of life though that the guy had to die, he is 37 and a very gentle man to the core. The accused has a lot to hide though hence she was just looking for a way to silence the guy. I don't think cheating would have been a better excuse for killing her husband though....

Nuff said....

1 Like

Re: Yinka Adebamiro- Sister Of Woman Who Murdered Husband Tells How Wife Cheated by staymore: 1:12pm On May 04, 2015
Justfollowit:

Men and women cheat with their hearts involved

Men and women cheat with their heads

Women who cheat can RUIN their families and KILL their husbands however Men who cheat can RUIN and KILL THEIR FAMILIES

Really? Have you ever cheated?

I have cheated, long time ago, but I can't do that any longer.

What was your feelings towards your man after cheating?

Feel free to share your experience, I'll share mine too.
Re: Yinka Adebamiro- Sister Of Woman Who Murdered Husband Tells How Wife Cheated by temifisayo(f): 1:13pm On May 04, 2015
so, nigerians are not only notorius for drug trafficking abroad but also for murder
Re: Yinka Adebamiro- Sister Of Woman Who Murdered Husband Tells How Wife Cheated by lovejo(m): 1:15pm On May 04, 2015
I blame the husband, he came down to Nigeria around 10 years ago to marry this lady without knowing her. This lady was known runs girl in Felele in Ibadan, the guy signed his death warrant the day he married her. That is the little I know about this story, may his soul rip.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Adebamiro- Sister Of Woman Who Murdered Husband Tells How Wife Cheated by saintbeckie(f): 1:18pm On May 04, 2015
A life without Christ is truly in Crisis..hmmmm
RIP to the dead sad

for original stone coated rooftile with 50years warranty and @affordable prices,Call/Whatsapp Bukola on 08034116430

Re: Yinka Adebamiro- Sister Of Woman Who Murdered Husband Tells How Wife Cheated by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 04, 2015
staymore:

Really? Have you ever cheated?

I have cheated, long time ago, but I can't do that any longer.

What was your feelings towards your man after cheating?

Feel free to share your experience, I'll share mine too.

I have never cheated
Re: Yinka Adebamiro- Sister Of Woman Who Murdered Husband Tells How Wife Cheated by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 04, 2015
Justfollowit:

Idi.ot

So Igbo, Hausa, Ijaw, Itshekiri, Fulani women do not cheat abi
I won't insult u back ko. Oh yea,just like they say igbo men love money even when everybody does... U can say yoruba women are known to be fetish and unfaithful though you can find TRACES of in every other tribe. I have said it,Yoruba women aren't fit for inter-tribal unions.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Adebamiro- Sister Of Woman Who Murdered Husband Tells How Wife Cheated by juman(m): 1:28pm On May 04, 2015
If marriage has been proven to be unintelligently complicated and complex with no head way out it is better to leave not to end up in trouble.
Re: Yinka Adebamiro- Sister Of Woman Who Murdered Husband Tells How Wife Cheated by staymore: 1:37pm On May 04, 2015
Justfollowit:

I have never cheated

Thanks for your sincerity. Don't even think of it. Goodluck
Re: Yinka Adebamiro- Sister Of Woman Who Murdered Husband Tells How Wife Cheated by traecey(f): 2:13pm On May 04, 2015
emmatok:

my thoughts exactly#her hand aint clean..i.bet she was datn her sister's husband,might even ve bin.madly inlove wif him...shes just pissed dt ha sis killed d guy

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Adebamiro- Sister Of Woman Who Murdered Husband Tells How Wife Cheated by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 04, 2015
You dey yankee and you still dey do juju. The woman in your village is a very strong one.

3 Likes

Re: Yinka Adebamiro- Sister Of Woman Who Murdered Husband Tells How Wife Cheated by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 04, 2015
she 4 jejely walk out of d marriag nd continu her runs uninhibited##no hubby#no mor runs#
Re: Yinka Adebamiro- Sister Of Woman Who Murdered Husband Tells How Wife Cheated by BOUNTYDOG(m): 4:56pm On May 04, 2015
O ma se o.
Looking @ her lips truly u notice she's been smoking.
I guess its the juju she's been relying on that's fading & she cannot believe the guy standing up to her and led her to wanting to end D guy's life & she succeeded.
U know the devil gives u one thing and takes 10 in return.
You see how the Innocent man suffers another mans sins.
But why is her sister testifying against her especially on a murder case when the victim is dead,maybe due to anger as she was accused sleeping with the husband,
But she wll forever live to regret doing so in the long run as blood is thicker than water.
Someday in years to come after enough abuses from the parents and other siblings,she will go and visit her in jail and beg for forgiveness.

But what has marriage turned to,
Nowadays sef its like some women see their husband finish and find solace elsewhere and getting to trust the other man than the husband and even willing to go any lenght to protect the other man even if it has to do with doing away with him forever.
May God help us and give us the bone of our bones.
Re: Yinka Adebamiro- Sister Of Woman Who Murdered Husband Tells How Wife Cheated by BOUNTYDOG(m): 5:08pm On May 04, 2015
emmatok:

I think they live in same house,
She could as well have skeleton in her cupboard.if really she is sleeping with the man,
The guilty conscience will follow her forever when her family intervenes
Re: Yinka Adebamiro- Sister Of Woman Who Murdered Husband Tells How Wife Cheated by Lamexx(m): 5:19pm On May 04, 2015
lovejo:
I blame the husband, he came down to Nigeria around 10 years ago to marry this lady without knowing her. This lady was known runs girl in Felele in Ibadan, the guy signed his death warrant the day he married her. That is the little I know about this story, may his soul rip.

I don't still get the logic on why a Nigerian man who has spent most of his life in America, leave Nigerian gals in Yankee and come down to Nigeria to marry a local Naija chick. I guess he simply needs someone to control sha. RIP to the guy.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yinka Adebamiro- Sister Of Woman Who Murdered Husband Tells How Wife Cheated by BOUNTYDOG(m): 5:38pm On May 04, 2015
Justfollowit:

Hmmm,in the days of our fore fathers,some had many wives,but there was no case of a woman with many husbands,in the Bible some religious homes had to give their husbands their maids when they are yet to conceive,
And some even had several cocumbines.but not so for the case of the women,
A good wife even though ur husband cheats,should know the man is only shortening his lifespan especially when they are legally married.
But cheating on the wife's side is v dangerous,she can get pregnant and bring a bastard home.
If a man sleeps with another man's wife he feels like a Hero while the wife feel depressed.
If a man gets angry he can boast he's slept with another man's wife and the husband feels ashamed
But a married woman cannot get angry. & tell a neighbour with pride "she has been fking ur husband"
"Yoruba says iran okunrin lo n se si na"

But I wonder which men sleeps with another man's wife when there are plenty prettier sexier single girls out there.
The Bible says its like a man that walks on hot coal.

I don't support cheating,there are many faithful men out there that would never cheat.
Just want the ladies not to think if the husband can cheat,they can also do same.
It would never work that way.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 13 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Lagos / Nigerians Indicted As US Charges 80 For Fraud, Money Laundering / Siblings In Forex Scam As 3,500 Investors Demand N2bn Deposits (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.