Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,103 members, 7,957,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:29 AM

Yinka Adebamiro- Sister Of Woman Who Murdered Husband Tells How Wife Cheated - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yinka Adebamiro- Sister Of Woman Who Murdered Husband Tells How Wife Cheated (21588 Views)

Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" / Suspect Who Murdered A Boy For Ritual Dies Controversially In Police Custody / Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yinka Adebamiro- Sister Of Woman Who Murdered Husband Tells How Wife Cheated by UlqU3(m): 5:39pm On May 04, 2015
So sad. Cold world.
Re: Yinka Adebamiro- Sister Of Woman Who Murdered Husband Tells How Wife Cheated by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 04, 2015
BOUNTYDOG:

Hmmm,in the days of our fore fathers,some had many wives,but there was no case of a woman with many husbands,in the Bible some religious homes had to give their husbands their maids when they are yet to conceive,
And some even had several cocumbines.but not so for the case of the women,
A good wife even though ur husband cheats,should know the man is only shortening his lifespan especially when they are legally married.
But cheating on the wife's side is v dangerous,she can get pregnant and bring a bastard home.
If a man sleeps with another man's wife he feels like a Hero while the wife feel depressed.
If a man gets angry he can boast he's slept with another man's wife and the husband feels ashamed
But a married woman cannot get angry. & tell a neighbour with pride "she has been fking ur husband"
"Yoruba says iran okunrin lo n se si na"

But I wonder which men sleeps with another man's wife when there are plenty prettier sexier single girls out there.
The Bible says its like a man that walks on hot coal.

I don't support cheating,there are many faithful men out there that would never cheat.
Just want the ladies not to think if the husband can cheat,they can also do same.
It would never work that way.

THIS IS THE 21ST CENTURY (YIPEE cheesy)

Gone are the days women would be ashamed to disclose their extra martial affairs to their spouses. Now we have two categories women. Those who care and those who do not give a rat ass. It is only a matter of time when there would be only one category of cheating wives. Yep, you guessed right cheesy. THE CATEGORY OF THOSE WHO DO NOT CARE AT ALL. tongue

I don't condone cheats or women who cheat out of revenge however what is good for the gander is also good for the goose. Women in our forefather's era also cheated, the number may be insignificant but at least there is some history we can always point to.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Adebamiro- Sister Of Woman Who Murdered Husband Tells How Wife Cheated by BOUNTYDOG(m): 7:16pm On May 04, 2015
Justfollowit:

THIS IS THE 21ST CENTURY (YIPEE cheesy)

Gone are the days women would be ashamed to disclose their extra martial affairs to their spouses. Now we have two categories women. Those who care and those who do not give a rat ass. It is only a matter of time when there would be only one category of cheating wives. Yep, you guessed right cheesy. THE CATEGORY OF THOSE WHO DO NOT CARE AT ALL. tongue

I don't condone cheats or women who cheat out of revenge however what is good for the gander is also good for the goose. Women in our forefather's era also cheated, the number may be insignificant but at least there is some history we can always point to.

Hmmmmm issorait

My ref to our fore fathers is not cos I think women never cheated,but for tradition granting dem to have more dan 1 woman in a house.

Marriage goes beyond sex
I see no pleasure in a woman's extra marital affairs other than sex.
Women are gullible and can submit to anyone for just sexual satisfaction and lies. That's why there is a term for it in the men's world "si na" 4give my yoba."Wrong spendings"

Sometimes cheating married women fall prey to guys that are out to squander becos of their nature of wanting to be comforted,which familiarity might ve made the husband think dey'd gone beyond that and not much time anymore whilst she's found it in someone out there,she gets decieved and scatter the home

The point is most extra marital affairs is a ruin from the onset!
The men can cope with the ruin as they spend their money and should know their limits
And if a married woman should have extra marital affairs cos of money and sex den she is missed her steps.

Cheating not a woman thingy
Though the world is civilized and many temptations out there,so it requires living with wisdom & laid out principles
Re: Yinka Adebamiro- Sister Of Woman Who Murdered Husband Tells How Wife Cheated by daxlasaint(m): 3:00am On May 05, 2015
Ishilove:

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2015/05/yinka-adebamiro-murder-latest-sister-of.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+%2FAqSJb+%28S.T.E.L.L.A%27S

Marriages of nowadays ehn. How very unfortunate

This may sound crazy but I think this sister had maybe a thing or perhaps an affair with her late bro inlaw.... this story goes a lot deeper than it apears on the surface... like an enigma wrapped in a mystery....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ten Nigerians without valid visa, arrested in Sri Lanka / Ebeng, University Lecturer In Calabar Shot Dead By Gunmen / Attempt To Set INEC Office In Enugu Ablaze Foiled By Police (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.