Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best (35380 Views)

Tiwa Savage Vs Genevieve Nnaji: Who Wore The Bridget Awosika Shirt Better? / Olamide’s Son Batifeori Removes His Dreads; Switches Back To Afro Hairstyle / Yemi Alade, Chidinma Or Rihanna, Who Rocked The Hairstyle Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by Abdulleeh: 2:48pm On May 04, 2015
The two both of them

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by wellmax(m): 2:48pm On May 04, 2015
wetin concern me??
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by SenatorM(m): 2:48pm On May 04, 2015
Beautiful Igbo Girl
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 04, 2015
jascon1:
no, she day wait for u.
Orzuor.
That epilepsy finger waybu take type that message go chop by tomorrow. Idiort
why u dey take am personal ? No be question I ask ? undecided undecided
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by jascon1(m): 2:53pm On May 04, 2015
Lemon12:
why u dey take am personal ? No be question I ask ? undecided undecided
na u day take am personal o. Comment I make
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by Y2KStyles: 2:54pm On May 04, 2015
How about this

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by nnwniger: 2:56pm On May 04, 2015
NOT IN THE SAME CLASS. BRAIN & BEAUTY ALWAYS WIN-CHICHI ANY TIME
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by spinna: 3:02pm On May 04, 2015
Neither... this girl Oyin rocked it best ...if u are you a beautiful Nigerian Girl they need you ..pm for details

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by RickyTan: 3:02pm On May 04, 2015
If I must choose one then I think Chimamanda is slightly ahead. That said, Genny not doing bad either.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by elopee3000(m): 3:04pm On May 04, 2015
They re 2 igbo sisters they re both beautiful please ofe people don't judge them for us instead ofe people should judge sikirat sindodo and lola alao
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by pretydiva(f): 3:05pm On May 04, 2015
My genny all d way kiss
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by Y2KStyles: 3:06pm On May 04, 2015
Chi makes you hmmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by isaiah1988: 3:07pm On May 04, 2015
meet prophet I O Samuel

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by cooljoe(m): 3:11pm On May 04, 2015
Brilliant chi nd stunning gennie will hardly b on d same page in terms of lukz, jst as wen intellect is involved, gennie kant sit wit chi
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by illiad: 3:12pm On May 04, 2015
Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

4 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 04, 2015
eaawrx
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by Schematics: 3:27pm On May 04, 2015
Chimamanda the Anambra chick is da rock. Both beauty, intellect, brilliance, brain etc..Chimamanda has got thrice ahead of her.cool
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 04, 2015
chimamanda

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by illiad: 3:30pm On May 04, 2015
Abdulleeh:
The two both of them

Thank you

Anyday wey you see your english teacher, stone am.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by mimiy05: 3:32pm On May 04, 2015
ginawest:
gosh!!I wonda wot dat genny's secret z..she z always luking beautiful.
Ego, kudi, owo, pepper...that's the secret
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by wisdomguy4u(m): 3:34pm On May 04, 2015
They both look great
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by Abdulleeh: 3:38pm On May 04, 2015
illiad:

Lol. It have do you o. Don't insult my teacher's prowess
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by tottinova: 3:52pm On May 04, 2015
Abeg na chimamanda

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by tottinova: 3:52pm On May 04, 2015
I give it to chimamanda

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by chisom18: 4:10pm On May 04, 2015
Cymbal:
What's ma business with this..How does this solve the problem of fuel scarcity....smh.
lighten up..lets be thankful to God still no matter what.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by femi4: 4:21pm On May 04, 2015
ginawest:
na cocobutter
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 04, 2015
jascon1:
Na the one way don marry rock am pass. If any of them want to win make hin rush marry
marry you i guess.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by rosemachi(f): 4:29pm On May 04, 2015
ginawest:
The secret is called "MONEY"
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by rosemachi(f): 4:29pm On May 04, 2015
illiad:

Hahhahahahhahaaaa
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 04, 2015
i prefer Genevieve Nnaji

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tuface And Wife Annie Stun In Native Attire (Photo) / KAI Officials Forced Lagosians To Use Pedestrian Bridge / Comedian Alibaba Pictured In Arsenal Dressing Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.