Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best (35382 Views)

Tiwa Savage Vs Genevieve Nnaji: Who Wore The Bridget Awosika Shirt Better? / Olamide’s Son Batifeori Removes His Dreads; Switches Back To Afro Hairstyle / Yemi Alade, Chidinma Or Rihanna, Who Rocked The Hairstyle Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by Y2KStyles: 4:40pm On May 04, 2015
Genevieve is good too
www.selectastyle.com

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 04, 2015
Two decent and successfull women,they rock my world
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by Crowny11(f): 5:00pm On May 04, 2015
Lemon12:
your mother don marry? undecided
that too harsh

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by sikaxchange: 5:09pm On May 04, 2015
i am all out for genevieve nnaji
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by OBTMOS(m): 5:27pm On May 04, 2015
Y2KStyles:
See the Pictures of Genevieve nnaji and Chimamanda in afro hairstyles, and tell us who does the natural hairstyle better. One is known with it while the other does it not often.

http://www.selectastyle.com/2015/05/chimamanda-adichie-and-genevieve-nnaji-who-rocks-the-afro-hairstyle-best/
I love it wen ladies pursue their carriers and work up to limelight themselves
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by Begonia(m): 5:41pm On May 04, 2015
Oh my! I love these two women kiss kiss
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by jascon1(m): 5:43pm On May 04, 2015
Jollyjoy:
marry you i guess.
i dodge am
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 04, 2015
Thhey both look good,but I'll go for gennie!

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by Ujupsy: 5:54pm On May 04, 2015
elopee3000:
They re 2 igbo sisters they re both beautiful please ofe people don't judge them for us instead ofe people should judge sikirat sindodo and lola alao
LOL you eh only God will deliver ofe people from you
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by Filmewell(f): 6:01pm On May 04, 2015
jascon1:
Na the one way don marry rock am pass. If any of them want to win make hin rush marry
this is so unnecessary.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by Ujupsy: 6:01pm On May 04, 2015
These two loo k beautiful and a little alike I think chiamanda rocks it better
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by dyn01: 6:08pm On May 04, 2015
Whc. 1 s Chimamanda n whc 1 s Geneviev?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by Nickymezor(f): 6:13pm On May 04, 2015
Both of dem rocked it wella....pretty women I must say smiley
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by golddust6000(m): 6:30pm On May 04, 2015
ginawest:
gosh!!I wonda wot dat genny's secret z..she z always luking beautiful.
If you hit the gym you could be more sexier than her, that is her secrete.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by Godsonkemz(m): 6:45pm On May 04, 2015
Genevieve of course. Even if my eyes are closed, i'll stil go for her.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by jascon1(m): 6:46pm On May 04, 2015
Filmewell:

this is so unnecessary.
well said! the OP, the topic, the posters(you and me) and the website that hosted this are collectively so unnecessary.

in the real sense we all have not come to nairaland to discuss hairstyles of those girls. someone who calls for music should have light feet.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by Fianze93(m): 6:46pm On May 04, 2015
Adichie Would always be my choice, Maybe because of my Love for what she Represents....

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by anigold(m): 7:13pm On May 04, 2015
Y2KStyles:
See the Pictures of Genevieve nnaji and Chimamanda in afro hairstyles, and tell us who does the natural hairstyle better. One is known with it while the other does it not often.

http://www.selectastyle.com/2015/05/chimamanda-adichie-and-genevieve-nnaji-who-rocks-the-afro-hairstyle-best/

How will the answer solve Nigeria"s problems
Mtcheew shocked shocked
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by tylesh(f): 7:50pm On May 04, 2015
jascon1:
Na the one way don marry rock am pass. If any of them want to win make hin rush marry
Chimamanda is married tongue
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by leonshom(m): 9:42pm On May 04, 2015
jascon1:
Why una always dey take marriage issue too serious sef It's by choice, not like it's totally mandatory! One could decide not to get married for many reasons!
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by juliboh(f): 9:47pm On May 04, 2015
jenny jooor
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by iiiyyyk(m): 9:52pm On May 04, 2015
Chai! Igbo mara nma.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by Zellie: 9:52pm On May 04, 2015
Chimamanda
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by jascon1(m): 5:40am On May 05, 2015
leonshom:

Why una always dey take marriage issue too serious sef It's by choice, not like it's totally mandatory! One could decide not to get married for many reasons!
are u African? No let me rephrase it, are u Nigerian?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by jascon1(m): 5:41am On May 05, 2015
tylesh:

Chimamanda is married tongue
then na she win. If she win na Godwin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by tablu: 7:24am On May 05, 2015
I will pick my beauty with brains anyday any time...cos I know her afro covers alot of subtance...
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by romzyxy(m): 10:17am On May 05, 2015
illiad:

Anyday wey you see your english teacher, stone am.

Lol. E reach 2 stone d teacher. Ahba
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by BlackKenichi(m): 2:45am On Jun 02, 2015
Both of them are fine. I wish Genevieve would wear her natural a lot more!
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by Y2KStyles: 9:03am On Sep 10, 2015
For more afro fashion style visit www.selectastyle.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

KAI Officials Forced Lagosians To Use Pedestrian Bridge / Comedian Alibaba Pictured In Arsenal Dressing Room / Pete Edochie's Igbo Traditional Dance Moves (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.