Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) - Jobs/Vacancies (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) (122567 Views)

Apply For Total E&p Nigeria Limited Young Graduate Program 2015 / Airtel Graduate Trainee 2015/2016 Online Test / Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by VolturiLord: 9:14pm On May 30, 2015
Too many issues and controversies accompanying this year's Airtel recruitment. A dude in the same Cyber Cafe as myself breezed through the entire 65 questions in like 9 minutes and scored 60% just because he was fortunate enough to have attempted the previous Section B before it was cancelled. For a multinational company, I must say they are not doing a great job.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by memeguy: 9:26pm On May 30, 2015
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by gud2bvee: 9:42pm On May 30, 2015
memeguy:

Christianity, Islam or Traditional religion.
U would have done it again. Did it n got 50 but tried again and got 100. Its all good
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 30, 2015
Davide470

May I ask why you're deleting posts of those who can see from airtels perspective whilst leaving that of those who are pointing accusing fingers at them?

My very harmless post of yesterday was deleted for reasons best known to you. Don't you think we deserve an explanation as to why you consider it an offence to argue in favour of airtel?

7 Likes

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by memeguy: 10:16pm On May 30, 2015
gud2bvee:

U would have done it again. Did it n got 50 but tried again and got 100. Its all good

Seriously, what's happening on this thread?
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by davide470(m): 11:05pm On May 30, 2015
rationalmind:

Don't you think we deserve an explanation as to why you consider it an offence to argue in favour of airtel?

..When I get a mail: yourname@ng.airtel.com from you, then ....

For any inquiries, please use the Mail Mods button. Thanks
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 30, 2015
davide470:
..When I get a mail: yourname@ng.airtel.com from you, then ....

For any inquiries, please use the Mail Mods button. Thanks

Lol
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by jony247(m): 4:58am On May 31, 2015
VolturiLord:
Too many issues and controversies accompanying this year's Airtel recruitment. A dude in the same Cyber Cafe as myself breezed through the entire 65 questions in like 9 minutes and scored 60% just because he was fortunate enough to have attempted the previous Section B before it was cancelled. For a multinational company, I must say they are not doing a great job.
this can't be true people are just looking for a way for the whole process to be can cancelled. How many seconds did it take you to read the questions and solve 8 seconds. Cheap lie. If you had 60 you won't be here complaining. Typical Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by MacMaster01(m): 7:22am On May 31, 2015
But wait oh I attempted the test on monday on only one attempt, (cuz my link came early) went through the 50 questions in d 12 mins and got 62% Only to get a mail that it's been cancelled.

I attempted it once again on friday, went through the 65 questions in 12 mins and got 65%. Abeg that's not cheating. Nigerians just like giving excuses lol

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Nobody: 8:27am On May 31, 2015
MacMaster01:
But wait oh I attempted the test on monday on only one attempt, (cuz my link came early) went through the 50 questions in d 12 mins and got 62% Only to get a mail that it's been cancelled.

I attempted it once again on friday, went through the 65 questions in 12 mins and got 65%. Abeg that's not cheating. Nigerians just like giving excuses lol

shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by heneversleep: 8:38am On May 31, 2015
VolturiLord:
Bro, what stops you from getting that 60%? Knew a guy that didn't attempt the previous test and he had a score of 54%. The online assessment wasn't that all credible but that doesn't mean you should used it as an excuse. What do you have to say about Dragnet that do repeat their questions?.

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by VolturiLord: 9:50am On May 31, 2015
jony247:
this can't be true people are just looking for a way for the whole process to be can cancelled. How many seconds did it take you to read the questions and solve 8 seconds. Cheap lie. If you had 60 you won't be here complaining. Typical Nigerian
Did you take time to read before you typed a reply? I didn't say I had 60, I said someone in the same Cyber Cafe as myself did and he told me it was almost exactly as the Section B that was cancelled, which he was fortunate enough to have taken. I'm not rooting for the rest to be cancelled, if you did well and you're contacted, fine. If not, fine also. The glaring truth is that the questions were repeated and a lot of people did well, not because they have superior intellect but because they had taken the test before. I resent you implying that I'm lying and the use of the "typical Nigerian" slogan is unnecessary. No need to get personal.

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by VolturiLord: 9:58am On May 31, 2015
heneversleep:
Bro, what stops you from getting that 60%? Knew a guy that didn't attempt the previous test and he had a score of 54%. The online assessment wasn't that all credible but that doesn't mean you should used it as an excuse. What do you have to say about Dragnet that do repeat their questions?.
I'm glad you admit the test wasn't credible. Dragnet would not cancel a test and then bring exactly the same questions in the rescheduled one. Don't assume I didn't do well. It's a simple matter of principle. My score in the test does not influence my opinion on its credibility. If you're going to recruit new employees on the basis of merit then make it a straight forward process, not one skewed in favour of previous test takers.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by VolturiLord: 10:02am On May 31, 2015
MacMaster01:

No one would call that cheating. In fact I would say you were lucky to have been able to take the test previously. But you do agree that the fact that you had taken it before gave you an edge over others and even help increase your score?
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by topeoyejide: 10:38am On May 31, 2015
Latest update! Go and log via the last mail that was sent.....you will notice that the quiz test had been removed, all that is left is section B. Trust me. airtel has been following this thread, and most argument about the two part of last test is nw settled. Pls can we just stop arguing and let's talk abt the career session. What does it entails? Dress mode? What's d session like?
@admin, please follow your psting rules, stop deleting relevant post. This isn't abt u, and as long as we r in line with
your posting mandate, be fair to us too. Thanks sir
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by zizytd(m): 10:42am On May 31, 2015
Mine is dat next time this kind of test is conducted, the questions should load @ once, Cus I know if my Internet was fast, there is no how I won't get to atleast number 60, Bt Internet made me stop @ 40, d network didn't allow my number 40 count. Atleast I got 27/40. I kno am not dull, Bt it is painful wen this kind of things happen, I still believe if Airtel job is mine,it is surely mine Bt if it is not then life goes on, no hard feelings. Happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by pooljazy: 10:42am On May 31, 2015
why are you guys talking about career session without knowing whether you wil be among d lucky one's
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by heneversleep: 10:57am On May 31, 2015
VolturiLord:

I'm glad you admit the test wasn't credible. Dragnet would not cancel a test and then bring exactly the same questions in the rescheduled one. Don't assume I didn't do well. It's a simple matter of principle. My score in the test does not influence my opinion on its credibility. If you're going to recruit new employees on the basis of merit then make it a straight forward process, not one skewed in favour of previous test takers.
Okay.
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by jony247(m): 11:12am On May 31, 2015
VolturiLord:

Did you take time to read before you typed a reply? I didn't say I had 60, I said someone in the same Cyber Cafe as myself did and he told me it was almost exactly as the Section B that was cancelled, which he was fortunate enough to have taken. I'm not rooting for the rest to be cancelled, if you did well and you're contacted, fine. If not, fine also. The glaring truth is that the questions were repeated and a lot of people did well, not because they have superior intellect but because they had taken the test before. I resent you implying that I'm lying and the use of the "typical Nigerian" slogan is unnecessary. No need to get personal.
Sorry to have slighted you, I doubt if any question was repeated. Perhaps same format was used, airtel is no fool to repeat same questions. Funny enough my score is poor . sterling bank was worse off, I passed the first stage, couldn't take the second stage sterling did nothing about it. am not derailed by that, better days ahead.

3 Likes

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 31, 2015
pooljazy:
why are you guys talking about career session without knowing whether you wil be among d lucky one's

If I had a score of 80, I'll also be talking of the career session. grin

3 Likes

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by heneversleep: 1:46pm On May 31, 2015
rationalmind:

If I had a score of 80, I'll also be talking of the career session. grin
rationalmind, please I also want to be talking about career session oo, let it be 50 bikoo cool

1 Like

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 31, 2015
jony247:

Sorry to have slighted you, I doubt if any question was repeated. Perhaps same format was used, airtel is no fool to repeat same questions. Funny enough my score is poor . sterling bank was worse off, I passed the first stage, couldn't take the second stage sterling did nothing about it. am not derailed by that, better days ahead.
You seee?? You are arguing without facts... They brought same questions people attempted on Monday! !!! Just that they added some questions to make it 65....

Nobody's life will end if airtel doesn't employ him/her, just that things should be done the right way... or is it that hard??

1 Like

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 31, 2015
heneversleep:
rationalmind, please I also want to be talking about career session oo, let it be 50 bikoo cool

cheesy you can talk about career session na, just remember folks who scored above 70 aren't talking about it yet cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 31, 2015
I don't think some of u do realise that about 6000 pple sat for this test. We on nairaland are immaterial compared to the number that sat for the test. I have asked quite a few pple who took the two tests and all of them said questions were not repeated. I further asked someone on nairaland and she said not up to 5 questions were repeated in hers. She even further joked and said even if the questions were repeated, if u didn't know it the first time, u still won't know it. I have also observed that most pple who passed the first one, passed the second one and most who failed the first one failed the second one. This argument is beneath me. I don't care if the exam whole exam leaks, it doesn't stop u from passing.

I'm contemplating what colour of suit to wear, black or brown? I'm more of an all black everything dude. ‎

3 Likes

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 31, 2015
Goodkidd:
I don't think some of u do realise that about 6000 pple sat for this test. We on nairaland are immaterial compared to the number that sat for the test. I have asked quite a few pple who took the two tests and all of them said questions were not repeated. I further asked someone on nairaland and she said not up to 5 questions were repeated in hers. She even further joked and said even if the questions were repeated, if u didn't know it the first time, u still won't know it. I have also observed that most pple who passed the first one, passed the second one and most who failed the first one failed the second one. This argument is beneath me. I don't care if the exam whole exam leaks, it doesn't stop u from passing.

I'm contemplating what colour of suit to wear, black or brown? I'm more of an all black everything dude. ‎

@bolded, that's one very good point.

There's one question on fractions where we were asked to choose the next in the sequence. The first time I did it, I remember choosing 1/16. I never bothered to fully read the question the second time and chose the same 1/16. On second thought, I decided to read the question just to be sure. It was then I discovered I was wrong and 1/8 was the correct answer.

That's an example of how writing the first test can even work against you.

In addition, I strongly believe the reason the untitled test was there was to make everyone familiar with the nature of the questions.

Lastly, like I posited elsewhere, everyone had a fair chance of writing the questions initially. A good number of those that didn't write the test on time were refreshing this page, waiting for people like Engrtemmy to drop the questions so they could blast the test.

Unfortunately, it sort of backfired.

3 Likes

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Caulker: 5:33pm On May 31, 2015
Goodkidd, please notify the house when your mail drops.

Thank you
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 31, 2015
rationalmind:

@bolded, that's one very good point.

There's one question on fractions where we were asked to choose the next in the sequence. The first time I did it, I remember choosing 1/16. I never bothered to fully read the question the second time and chose the same 1/16. On second thought, I decided to read the question just to be sure. It was then I discovered I was wrong and 1/8 was the correct answer.

That's an example of how writing the first test can even work against you.

In addition, I strongly believe the reason the untitled test was there was to make everyone familiar with the nature of the questions.

Lastly, like I posited elsewhere, everyone had a fair chance of writing the questions initially. A good number of those that didn't write the test on time were refreshing this page, waiting for people like Engrtemmy to drop the questions so they could blast the test.

Unfortunately, it sort of backfired.

Thank you for this post. Good to know there are still critical thinkers out there. If u were on nairaland during the time frame the first test was to be taken, u are a big hypocrite without even knowing it. Some even digest the infor others post before they Criticise. I just laugh thru it all. Double standard pple everywhere. I'm sure the H.R guys at airtel would not be carried awayy by the agitation of those who failed woefully. Okay here's another line of thought, all the questions in the untitled and untimed section A came out in the Section B. Why is no one complaining about that lol
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 31, 2015
Caulker:
Goodkidd, please notify the house when your mail drops.

Thank you

I sure will. Thanks for the faith u have in me of making it. I won't let u down lol
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 31, 2015
Goodkidd:

Thank you for this post. Good to know there are still critical thinkers out there. If u were on nairaland during the time frame the first test was to be taken, u are a big hypocrite without even knowing it. Some even digest the infor others post before they Criticise. I just laugh thru it all. Double standard pple everywhere. I'm sure the H.R guys at airtel would not be carried awayy by the agitation of those who failed woefully. Okay here's another line of thought, all the questions in the untitled and untimed section A came out in the Section B. Why is no one complaining about that lol

@bolded Lol, after all, it gives those who did the untitled test an unfair advantage over those who didn't. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by jamanuka: 6:53pm On May 31, 2015
How about the agitation of those of us who couldn't log in to write the test despite several attempts?

Should Airtel still go ahead with the Career Session despite unfairly screening most of us out through this means?

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (37) (Reply)

2015 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Is Now On!!! / Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 / Free Workforce Past Questions & Answers In PDF Format.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.