Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) - Jobs/Vacancies (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) (122516 Views)

Apply For Total E&p Nigeria Limited Young Graduate Program 2015 / Airtel Graduate Trainee 2015/2016 Online Test / Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by heneversleep: 7:44pm On May 31, 2015
Goodkidd:
I don't think some of u do realise that about 6000 pple sat for this test. We on nairaland are immaterial compared to the number that sat for the test. I have asked quite a few pple who took the two tests and all of them said questions were not repeated. I further asked someone on nairaland and she said not up to 5 questions were repeated in hers. She even further joked and said even if the questions were repeated, if u didn't know it the first time, u still won't know it. I have also observed that most pple who passed the first one, passed the second one and most who failed the first one failed the second one. This argument is beneath me. I don't care if the exam whole exam leaks, it doesn't stop u from passing.

I'm contemplating what colour of suit to wear, black or brown? I'm more of an all black everything dude. ‎
Yeah, only 5 questions were repeated and you had a score of 76%. Good points!. undecided
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by heneversleep: 8:06pm On May 31, 2015
rationalmind:

cheesy you can talk about career session na, just remember folks who scored above 70 aren't talking about it yet cheesy
No one forced them to keep their mouth shut from talking. grin

1 Like

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 31, 2015
rationalmind:

@bolded Lol, after all, it gives those who did the untitled test an unfair advantage over those who didn't. cheesy

Hahaha exactly. Banana Island loading

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by MacMaster01(m): 10:18pm On May 31, 2015
jamanuka:
How about the agitation of those of us who couldn't log in to write the test despite several attempts?

Should Airtel still go ahead with the Career Session despite unfairly screening most of us out through this means?
Lol it wasn't unfair jor, maybe if ur reason was that if ur Internet was slow it'll affect d speed of ur test but apart from that, I did d 1st and 2nd test it's d same answers I put so if they didn't cancel d first I'll hv still gotten almost d same score.

3 Likes

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by henry007(m): 8:23am On Jun 01, 2015
This airtel test is just a fast vs slow internet test, lost 4-5 seconds per question after clicking next, finished at No.43.
That's about 3mins 30 seconds which is over a quarter of the stipulated time, wasted. My internet wasn't even that slow. I can now imagine how it was for the rest of you. Airtel could do better IMO
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Ramos16(m): 8:57am On Jun 01, 2015
heneversleep:
Yeah, only 5 questions were repeated and you had a score of 76%. Good points!. undecided
I wrote the test and am very sure more than 20 questions were repeated...

1 Like

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Ramos16(m): 9:05am On Jun 01, 2015
I got a 55.34% I am keeping my fingers crossed, for those who had 75%, I wonder how you did it, for the 64 questions, you have less than 12 seconds per question which is not even enough for reading most of the questions, I envy you guys really... embarassed cry

1 Like

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by heneversleep: 9:43am On Jun 01, 2015
Ramos16:

I wrote the test and am very sure more than 20 questions were repeated...
That's true, the post I quoted reeks of lies. I was only being sarcastic with the reply. Nothing more.

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 01, 2015
heneversleep:
That's true, the post I quoted reeks of lies. I was only being sarcastic with the reply. Nothing more.
grin grin grin grin I forsay oo, was thinking whether you didn't observe the guy's blatant lies.. Anyone that wrote on Mon, then on Friday knows that almost all questions were repeated...
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Gerryghana(m): 12:16pm On Jun 01, 2015
who have received airtel invitation for the CAREER SESSION ?
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Valendo: 12:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
Gerryghana:
Have you been invited?
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by heneversleep: 12:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
MarvellousGod:
grin grin grin grin I forsay oo, was thinking whether you didn't observe the guy's blatant lies.. Anyone that wrote on Mon, then on Friday knows that almost all questions were repeated...
Lol. Peeps just kept quiet cheesy grin
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Ramos16(m): 4:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
Gerryghana:

Pls let us know if you have been invited, so that we can know our fate
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by ttaolin500: 5:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
OK
let's wait n c but don't b surprise if 1% finally land himself@d career section.
for those of u wondering how some ppl scored 75. I want to bliv dey prepare very well for d 2nd test after d first test using dz link http://www.ittestpapers.com/articles/ocwen-paper-on-dec-2005.html
well I won't blame them na airtel I go blame for question repetition
who say na only 5que were repeated. I did 1-65 n 50 of d above question in dt link were repeated.
career section loading

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Ramos16(m): 5:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
ttaolin500:
OK
let's wait n c but don't b surprise if 1% finally land himself@d career section.
for those of u wondering how some ppl scored 75. I want to bliv dey prepare very well for d 2nd test after d first test using dz link http://www.ittestpapers.com/articles/ocwen-paper-on-dec-2005.html
who say na only 5que were repeated. I did 1-65 n 50 of d above question in dt link were repeated.
career section loading

What da hell!!!!! Airtel!!! Man I feel so cheated right now, not anybody's fault shar
How did you search for the link?

1 Like

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by ttaolin500: 6:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
I 8 some ppl lying say questions were not repeated dt was y I posted d link. my first attempt na flop. but d second gave me advantage.
u wanna no how I got d link? dz place is not safe to discuss it.
anyway I wish all of us d best.everybody is exceptional. its all abt getting d useful information. so nobody shud come here dey brag say e score 75% making other ppl look inferior. if u had 75% keep it to ursf .even if u want to discuss ur 75% b humble with it. if u have dz type of opportunity I had u too go no say genius no dey any where. since d start of dz trend I never posted anything but bcz ppl dey mk others look inferior dt was y I posted it.
anyway let's pray for God Favours. its not about who score highest but d grace of God.
for those wey score 20% do not b disappointed. keep hope alive n b prayerful. anything can still happen
How did you search for the link?[/quote]

6 Likes

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by ttaolin500: 6:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
I 8 some ppl lying say questions were not repeated dt was y I posted d link. my first attempt na flop. but d second gave me advantage.
u wanna no how I got d link? dz place is not safe to discuss it.
anyway I wish all of us d best.everybody is exceptional. its all abt getting d useful information. so nobody shud come here dey brag say e score 75% making other ppl look inferior. if u had 75% keep it to ursf .even if u want to discuss ur 75% b humble with it. if u have dz type of opportunity I had u too go no say genius no dey any where. since d start of dz trend I never posted anything but bcz ppl dey mk others look inferior dt was y I posted it.
anyway let's pray for God Favours. its not about who score highest but d grace of God.
for those wey score 20% do not b disappointed. keep hope alive n b prayerful. anything can still happen

3 Likes

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Gerryghana(m): 6:32pm On Jun 01, 2015
Who have receive their invitation for Career sessions ? tongue
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by ruhu: 7:13pm On Jun 01, 2015
Maybe they have cancelled everything jare.....nairaland is not a site that they cant be aware of.....from posts to votes to comments in disapproval of the integrity nd equity of dia test
...maybe they ve seen everything here because d last monday wen som peeps were posting screenshots of questions nd aw one cam do d test 5tyms or more.bfor actually taking it wit original mail address, they immediately suspended it. I smell mayb they re following ds thread too, observing. Nairaland no b small forum. Just a thought

1 Like

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Onyi4live(m): 7:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
Can i apply with my 1st class? Buh the problem is i have 20yrs post nysc experience

1 Like

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by topzys20: 8:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
ttaolin500:
OK
career section loading
Can't stop laughing when I saw the page to that link. This recruitment exercise is fast turning into a comedy. Their utter shambolic and grossly flawed process laid in front of our very eyes! Not only were the questions repeated, it is quite apparent we all did the same questions TWICE, no change at all! One would have expected that the questions would have been randomized for each candidate from their questions vault. Well they said the integrity of the test were comprised before, their ethical process has now been called into question as well. Airtel, are you watching?

4 Likes

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by zizytd(m): 8:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
Somebody can lose his job because of this tin, and airtel can cancel the whole recruitment. Bt am feeling for Airtel too, to conduct a fresh test, the company will spend more. Bt if Airtel don't conduct another test and this one still stands other companies can used it against them, saying they don't have integrity. Only Airtel knows best now.
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 01, 2015
heneversleep:
Lol. Peeps just kept quiet cheesy grin
They no wan talk cos they're well aware of the truth. ..

It's well shaa..
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
MarvellousGod:
They no wan talk cos they're well aware of the truth. ..

It's well shaa..

Make I find trouble small...madam what if career session is on the 6th? undecided *picks race*
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 01, 2015
Dasher90:

Make I find trouble small...madam what if career session is on the 6th? undecided *picks race*
grin grin grin...

It can't be, they no go try am.. They know say na me get that day. cheesy cheesy.
I even want the career section to be in two weeks time or more.. lipsrsealed grin

1 Like

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 01, 2015
Observing
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by kazyphresh(m): 11:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
any latest news from Airtel?
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Obiwannn: 3:52am On Jun 02, 2015
YEYE AIRTEL.
I COULDNT TAKE D PART 2 OF THE TEST.
THE PASSWORD SENT 2 ME COULDNT ALLOW ME LOGIN. KEPT SAYING INCORRECT PASSWORD. I JUST VEX LOCK UP. WISH U ALL WHO WROTE ALL D BEST

3 Likes

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by supadave: 11:17am On Jun 02, 2015
well I didn't do the first test b4 it got cancelled, but at my 2nd trial I had 64%... my point in as much as we all want to fault Airtel for integrity sake, I think we should also realize that instead of a career section they may decide to have another aptitude test... so let us all be positive if I did the first time am sure I'd have found the link myself and practice the exercise. people that got 75% were just smart. no point feeling cheated

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Ramos16(m): 11:30am On Jun 02, 2015
the wait is killing me, i check my mail every other 10min, they said this week, abi na one day notice them wan give us

3 Likes

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Ramos16(m): 6:34pm On Jun 02, 2015
airteeeeeelllllllll!!! Which kind patern b dis na, i did not know i needed this job so badly
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 02, 2015
Ramos16:
the wait is killing me, i check my mail every other 10min, they said this week, abi na one day notice them wan give us

Hahaha u don blast the test abi

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (37) (Reply)

2015 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Is Now On!!! / Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 / Free Workforce Past Questions & Answers In PDF Format.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.