Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,771 members, 7,955,944 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:21 PM

How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? (87004 Views)

Please How Can Someone Handle A Wife That Loves Sex So Much? / How Do You Handle A Stubborn Kid? / Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by nairalife2013(m): 10:57pm On May 05, 2015
Evegreen:

you did all of these to her?? Then maybe she reserved her payback until after the wedding and has just started to dish it out.
haha. U hav grab nothing from my post. Itz a pity. To some folks, the more they peruse, the more confused and bitter they become. Better u dont read d lines again.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by Ihuomadinihu: 11:07pm On May 05, 2015
If Nigerian men are celebrating the kind of nonesense i just read on this thread,then many African men still have a long way to go. How can a guy believe that the best way to manage a woman is to subject her to a dehumanizing test. He didn't just stop there,he called all women a ''tabular raza.
It's a pity!

6 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by freecocoa(f): 11:08pm On May 05, 2015
nairalife2013:
I took on the rough skin of a demon when I was single and in search of a True companion. Am a man now. Am home to peace presently. I killed my heart back way then, to keep it alive, like a seedling buried in the soil to die then grow. Chose yur path. I av chosen mind. I knew what I wanted. I always know what I want and how to painstakingly get to it. We all hav our ways, no matter how easy or hard we device them. Most men have the route to the shortcut in their brains and just walk down straight to it. Most dont. They discover thier own shortcut by long wandering, or die trying. Men are the last creatures that will ever grow up. To survive a tumultuous world of marriage and endless misunderstanding inherent in the day to day union with a stranger, he needs a partner that loves him like his own mother. Only calm feminine minds will ever understand this. Narrow and zigzag, Paths of the Outwardly Virtous maid with Rebel's innards, the cool dude sees it from afar and avoid it without a fuse...the collected man doesn't look when others are looking. He knows when to steal a glance and grab the whole image in one stealthy stare. He could go the distance by throwing an invective into an assemblage of viragos...or he could throw a light jab with a dunlop fist for a start, just to tell who amongst them really has the ghoul in her.
I am the man. I know what I want and what I need. I act first and apologize later, for the good of all, including u. Cos I know, like myriads of other ladies, u dont know what u are saying nor what u are doing.
What a jerk, and someone married you? She must be really desperate without any self esteem.

6 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by Evegreen: 11:13pm On May 05, 2015
nairalife2013:
haha. U hav grab nothing from my post. Itz a pity. To some folks, the more they peruse, the more confused and bitter they become. Better u dont read d lines again.

not really, i actually said this in regards to your first post. I later saw the other posts as i read further. She is really the enduring type.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by ejihand1(m): 11:25pm On May 05, 2015
freecocoa:
You are a psycho and should get help fast, I wonder the kind of children your wife and yourself will raise.

Madam, respect they say is reciprocal. That man you are using foul words on is an elder and well respected man in the community. Infact, you are a perfect example of a stubborn wife.

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by meimoks(f): 11:26pm On May 05, 2015
bukatyne:

Maybe the wife was just pretending to get the crown ring and has decided to revert to her original self since she (according to you) has been unable to pinpoint what is aggravating her.

Are there elders the wife listens to? Has the husband tried counseling?

I don't think divorce is necessary in this case.

My thought exactly
Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by nairalife2013(m): 11:28pm On May 05, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

^^Bloody trash.
yeah, thatz it. There are occurrences we look back to as sacrifice that has now bonded us beyond words. I hav mine. My wife has her's. Her uncommon endurance and calm spirit is somthing only a very few ladies or wives or mothers are inherently endowed with. Dont go there! You wont ever understand nor grasp even a thing. U appear to be very far from the league.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by Ihuomadinihu: 11:35pm On May 05, 2015
nairalife2013:
yeah, thatz it. There are occurrences we look back to as sacrifice that has now bonded us beyond words. I hav mine. My wife has her's. Her uncommon endurance and calm spirit is somthing only a very few ladies or wives or mothers are inherently endowed with. Dont go there! You wont ever understand nor grasp even a thing. U appear to be very far from the league.
Lol. You married a doll baby not a wife. A woman who knows her worth knows your kind are just cowards and narcissist.

7 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by Ihuomadinihu: 11:44pm On May 05, 2015
ejihand1:

Madam, respect they say is reciprocal. That man you are using foul words on is an elder and well respected man in the community. Infact, you are a perfect example of a stubborn wife.
Pls,preach your sermons elsewhere! No well respected man beats and hits a woman for any reason. The day you lift your hands on any woman especially your wife is the day you committed the greatest sin against womanhood. Am sure you don't want your daughters to be battered by a man who should guide and care for her. Sometimes,men take things too far! Who even gave you the right to maltreat a woman(another man's daughter) in the guise of identifying the right woman for you.
At the end of the day,i wouldn't even blame men cos some women stoop so low because they are desperate to be with a man. Probably,the day women learn to assert their rights and value,the men would sit up and respect them unconditionally.

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by nairalife2013(m): 11:48pm On May 05, 2015
freecocoa:
What a jerk, and someone married you? She must be really desperate without any self esteem.
I got u. Hahaha. Some women naturally respect all men, even if he is just a little boy or misbehave in a way. Thatz Thier own pride of womanhood. "Men never grow up, but they are elders to all women, and the fun between iron and clay is in the union of the two" my wife once told me and I lost my anger. Some women really really respect men, Just like real men respect God from all religions. Thatz the universal hierarchy for sane folks. Imbibe the feminine spirit and know, pride comes before a fall, and self esteem has no place for a lady resolutely in love.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by nairalife2013(m): 11:54pm On May 05, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Lol. You married a doll baby not a wife. A woman who knows her worth knows your kind are just cowards and narcissist.
well, she is not that. She took her own path and has never regretted. But u opt to wallow in bitterness for her.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by Ihuomadinihu: 11:59pm On May 05, 2015
nairalife2013:
well, she is not that. She took her own path and has never regretted. But u opt to wallow in bitterness for her.
Glad you know she is just a puppet.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by freecocoa(f): 12:03am On May 06, 2015
nairalife2013:
I got u. Hahaha. Some women naturally respect all men, even if he is just a little boy or misbehave in a way. Thatz Thier own pride of womanhood. "Men never grow up, but they are elders to all women, and the fun between iron and clay is in the union of the two" my wife once told me and I lost my anger. Some women really really respect men, Just like real men respect God from all religions. Thatz the universal hierarchy for sane folks. Imbibe the feminine spirit and know, pride comes before a fall, and self esteem has no place for a lady resolutely in love.
Dude see a shrink please, your mind's messed up.

6 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by freecocoa(f): 12:05am On May 06, 2015
ejihand1:

That man is nuts and so are you.

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by Ihuomadinihu: 12:06am On May 06, 2015
nairalife2013:
Same bullshit! Which woman respects a little boy or one that misbehaves? You have been subconsciously indoctrinated to believe that women were created to lick the feets of anything that wears a trouser. This is 2015!

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by nairalife2013(m): 12:15am On May 06, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Glad you know she is just a puppet.
I always question myself when I discover am d only one talking Against, in the crowd. I stop and reconsider my sense of judgment, just incase I was a bit paranoid to the awe of the audience.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by obiksam(m): 12:18am On May 06, 2015
nairalife2013:
Please don`t mind them. My friend had similar issues but he's fine now with his two kids without his wife.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by Eke40seven(m): 12:29am On May 06, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:
If Nigerian men are celebrating the kind of nonesense i just read on this thread,then many African men still have a long way to go. How can a guy believe that the best way to manage a woman is to subject her to a dehumanizing test. He didn't just stop there,he called all women a ''tabular raza.
It's a pity!
You must understand that there are so many weaklings parading as men, the only way they can assert "power" over another is by using brutal force to do that over someone who is seemingly weaker physically.
I personally can't stand that, the last time that happened in my presence, I climbed over the fence and I gave the guy a beating, because I knew most woman beaters are weak, and my then 19 year old muscles was enough to deliver a few tysonlike punches and it was a relishing and got him sprawling on the ground writhing in pains. I wouldn't do that again now though..

7 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by nairalife2013(m): 12:34am On May 06, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Same bullshit! Which woman respects a little boy or one that misbehaves? You have been subconsciously indoctrinated to believe that women were created to lick the feets of anything that wears a trouser. This is 2015!
u read like some lady and understand like some kid. For u to read d lines literally and comprehend same literally, gosh! I rest my case. This is a forum. Discussion. U dont have to be bitter, so that u can see beyond yur nose. Wetin elder sidon for ground see, even if small pikin climb iroko tree ee no go see.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by lastpage: 3:50am On May 06, 2015
netsurf:
How best to handle a stubborn wife...when I say stubborn, I mean very stubborn...she doesn't listen nor take any advice or order from her husband...doesn't respect the man's opinion about anything...

On the few occasions, when she accepts she was wrong, she also want to be the judge in her own case. If the husband airs his opinion about any subject, she would insist she consult google for her to believe. It's no exaggeration...this is how exactly she behaves.

Please note that she was the epitome of an humble woman before the wedding but as soon as the wedding bell rang, she became another thing entirely.

Please anyone with good idea on how to handle such women before divorce option?

Did you say "Before"?
You can take a horse to the river but you cant force it to drink!
She is who she is and the greatest mistake in a relationship is to TRY OR HOPE TO CHANGE your spouse! It never works out
Take it "as it is".... or "leave it"
. wink

Marriage is a "long distance" race... and you cant afford to start it with "broken or tattered" shoes!

You are lucky in that you are seeing it "early enough and in the Nigerian environment".

If you waste too much time, she will either plan to murder you in your sleep or poison you.

When a woman gets to this stage, DIVORCE HER PEACEFULLY so that both of you can be alive to look after your children (if any) and enjoy the rest of your lives.... e nor get duplicate o! undecided

No long story!

Lastpage!
Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by onelife97: 4:26am On May 06, 2015
@op,permit me to tell u my personal experience.
I got married abt 5 years ago and have a 4yr old boy.But ever since my wife delivered the boy,my life has become unbearable and very difficult to move on.my opinion in any matter with my so called wife mother of my son never counts.But she LL have to confide or seek advice from unknown people online or her racist family b4 she LL to what I say even though she LL never bring any I her own idea to the table.If u ask my wife a million questions,I bet u csn only get one answer everytime"I DON'T KNOW".those has been goin on for the past 4 years.for more than 3 years,she won't even sleep with me in the same bed too let alone make love/have sex with me.I can count how many times we did it in the past years.
Anyway,to cut the long story short,I decided to look for another girl because I won't kill myself with depression.
So sometimes last week,I was talkin to a girl on phone and she was eavesdropping and I got caught.
However,I was thinkin there would be problem in the house and heaven might fall and the hell would break loose.But to my deepest surprise my wife has been treating m like a man of the house now.askin me for sex without rubber etc.
So I have learnt a new lesson now.WOMEN DON'T APPRECIATE GOOD GUYS WHICH I HAVE BEEN ALL THESE YEARS.
Unfortunately for her,I am gone and no looking back.just waiting for something and she LL be completely out of my life.

I won't tell u what to do with urs.u know her and u know the best for ya.think it thru and take ur best decision without anybody interference pls.

Women are not supposed to be pampered.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by jadelyn007(f): 4:45am On May 06, 2015
Ralphlauren:

You are SICK!

You need help. Asap !
thank you dude, I thought I was the only one who saw that and to think almost 300people liked his post. Too many psychopaths in the world, things can only get worse

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by jadelyn007(f): 4:50am On May 06, 2015
RealAlfranco:
Damn man, why did u do dis to me. While reading this, I felt my eyes fill with tears. The tears didn't drop,but mehn u got me numbed to 0. I don't know who u are or where u are from, but u jst inspired me. Thank you, Good sir. God bless you
he just inspired you to be what? A psychopath? How about some lady u love treating you like trash all in the name of testing you?

Do unto others as you would like them to do to you!

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by jadelyn007(f): 5:00am On May 06, 2015
lezz:
Wisdom and intelligence is what you possess. God bless you for this naration.

you aren't just a good husband but you are a leader too. and your wife.....what a lady of character,rich heritage and wisdom.

wish you guys the best. what you have is rare.
. Lmao! Did you read the post where he said he was a sick young man then? So u want to be sick too, please note that unlike in his own case you might not find someone to cure you.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by jadelyn007(f): 5:09am On May 06, 2015
nairalife2013:
I took on the rough skin of a demon when I was single and in search of a True companion. Am a man now. Am home to peace presently. I killed my heart back way then, to keep it alive, like a seedling buried in the soil to die then grow. Chose yur path. I av chosen mind. I knew what I wanted. I always know what I want and how to painstakingly get to it. We all hav our ways, no matter how easy or hard we device them. Most men have the route to the shortcut in their brains and just walk down straight to it. Most dont. They discover thier own shortcut by long wandering, or die trying. Men are the last creatures that will ever grow up. To survive a tumultuous world of marriage and endless misunderstanding inherent in the day to day union with a stranger, he needs a partner that loves him like his own mother. Only calm feminine minds will ever understand this. Narrow and zigzag, Paths of the Outwardly Virtous maid with Rebel's innards, the cool dude sees it from afar and avoid it without a fuse...the collected man doesn't look when others are looking. He knows when to steal a glance and grab the whole image in one stealthy stare. He could go the distance by throwing an invective into an assemblage of viragos...or he could throw a light jab with a dunlop fist for a start, just to tell who amongst them really has the ghoul in her.
I am the man. I know what I want and what I need. I act first and apologize later, for the good of all, including u. Cos I know, like myriads of other ladies, u dont know what u are saying nor what u are doing.
. Sorry to say this, but you are not as smart as you think you are, you are just fortunate enough to meet a good heart.

Now if you were really as smart as you claim you would have discerned how real she is without having to put a fellow human through such torture for your own selfish interest.

That said, I go with the previous explanation you gave for your actions which is; YOU WERE A SICK YOUNG MAN who was FORTUNATE enough to find someone who cured you.

Smart people can easily tell the kind of person you are given a week with you.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by Ihuomadinihu: 6:49am On May 06, 2015
nairalife2013:
u read like some lady and understand like some kid. For u to read d lines literally and comprehend same literally, gosh! I rest my case. This is a forum. Discussion. U dont have to be bitter, so that u can see beyond yur nose. Wetin elder sidon for ground see, even if small pikin climb iroko tree ee no go see.
You don't have to quote me again. Coward!

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by nairalife2013(m): 7:13am On May 06, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

You don't have to quote me again. Coward!
hei com bak here! U started d quoting na. Hav u lost yir mind completely now?!

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by Ihuomadinihu: 7:19am On May 06, 2015
nairalife2013:
hei com bak here! U started d quoting na. Hav u lost yir mind completely now?!
Lost my mind? No,i pity the men that read your rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by nairalife2013(m): 7:42am On May 06, 2015
jadelyn007:
. Sorry to say this, but you are not as smart as you think you are, you are just fortunate enough to meet a good heart.

Now if you were really as smart as you claim you would have discerned how real she is without having to put a fellow human through such torture for your own selfish interest.

That said, I go with the previous explanation you gave for your actions which is; YOU WERE A SICK YOUNG MAN who was FORTUNATE enough to find someone who cured you.

Smart people can easily tell the kind of person you are given a week with you.
haha. Like ihuomadinihu, the other aimless antagonist, u are a Little girl. Yur type are controlled humans. In africa we call such ladies possessed. They are the last to know they need help. They are the last to run when others have smelled danger and have taken to their heels. Your type rain curses on thier father cause he has spanked them a little for misbehaving and leave home cause thier mother chastised and reprimanded them with the rod. My wife was my girlfriend before she became my wife. I took her as my dota and did all I would do to my daughter to her without malice or ill will or prejudice. I would do that even in the presence of her own father. The last thing I would do is to lay a hand on my wife! Calm your restive head down and begin to live like an elder eventho u are young in age and see what life would bring in heaps for you. Besides, u read without comprehending the essence or an exposé. People like u let the teacher talk too much, cause your minds are set on fooling the teacher and thinking yur self worthy and smart. I told u I needed an uncommon partner u are here taking pills over our own painful sacrifices. Did I say I needed som1 like u?!

Cc: Ihuomadinihu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by lezz(m): 8:08am On May 06, 2015
jadelyn007:
. Lmao! Did you read the post where he said he was a sick young man then? So u want to be sick too, please note that unlike in his own case you might not find someone to cure you.
I read his whole posts. What I did was sift the weed from the grain. and there's so much positive emotion to take from his experience.

If nairaland females will find for themselves husbands half the man the poster is, maybe we would have less traffic with females who have taken up permanent residence at the romance section.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by Ihuomadinihu: 8:56am On May 06, 2015
nairalife2013:
haha. Like ihuomadinihu, the other aimless antagonist, u are a Little girl. Yur type are controlled humans. In africa we call such ladies possessed. They are the last to know they need help. They are the last to run when others have smelled danger and have taken to their heels. Your type rain curses on thier father cause he has spanked them a little for misbehaving and leave home cause thier mother chastised and reprimanded them with the rod. My wife was my girlfriend before she became my wife. I took her as my dota and did all I would do to my daughter to her without malice or ill will or prejudice. I would do that even in the presence of her own father. The last thing I would do is to lay a hand on my wife! Calm your restive head down and begin to live like an elder eventho u are young in age and see what life would bring in heaps for you. Besides, u read without comprehending the essence or an exposé. People like u let the teacher talk too much, cause your minds are set on fooling the teacher and thinking yur self worthy and smart. I told u I needed an uncommon partner u are here taking pills over our own painful sacrifices. Did I say I needed som1 like u?!

You married a desperate woman. No girl in her right senses will tolerate you,just so you know that all women are not as silly as your wife. I've not mentioned my marital status,i don't see why you assume am single. You are just a misorgynist who believes he must subdue a woman to earn respect from her. If all men are like you,then no marriage will take place on earth. Every word you have written completely shows you come from a poor and bitter background which has left scars on your memory and personality. Your posts in general is cocky,grandiose,controlling and self centered. If your Father was not able to control your mother,how do you think you can do same without proper guidance. The only thing you can do is to manipulate and trap a woman through violence and mind control. You need to re evaluate your childhood experiences with women cos you have an unconscious problem that formed early in life as a result of trauma involving a female figure you trusted. An abusive mother or aunty can plant seed deep down your brain,if your puppet decides to show you her real personality,then you would go back to your abusive tactics. Clueless man!
By the way,a woman is not your daughter but your equal,only honourable men can refer to their wives as a daughter.
Only stupors will celebrate your extraordinary vitriolic views about women.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by jadelyn007(f): 9:22am On May 06, 2015
nairalife2013:

hahaha, as old as you claim to be you lack discernment enough to know that age has nothing to do with wisdom.

You should be thanking your stars that you got a good woman not preening like a peacock on nairaland because trust me, a desperate devilish woman will pass those childish tests of your's and then give you a full dose of your own medicine when she becomes your wife.

Old man, let me tell you what gives in this 2015, you do not test people by torturing them unless you are CIA or FBI.

Same advice I give to you is what I give to every other male or female out there. You should not test anyone with stupid stuff, there are other ways to know the genuity of your partner without having to put them through stupid, nasty tests. Its plain stupid

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) / Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend / I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.