Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Why Buhari Must Perform Miracle In Office – Labour Party - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Must Perform Miracle In Office – Labour Party (16157 Views)

Labour Party Wins Oyo Bye Election To Replace Slain Lawmaker, Gideon Aremu / APC &Labour Party Joint Caucuses In Senate Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari / Alao-Akala Joins APC, Dumps Labour Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Must Perform Miracle In Office – Labour Party by kent79: 9:48pm On May 04, 2015
grin
Re: Why Buhari Must Perform Miracle In Office – Labour Party by Wizdray: 9:49pm On May 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I love transformation I hate "change"
When will you stop this shit??
Re: Why Buhari Must Perform Miracle In Office – Labour Party by PRYCE(m): 9:49pm On May 04, 2015
AhmedMustapha:
GMB of course isn't a magician but a sincere government would make good governance seem like magic
I love this! Smart...

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Must Perform Miracle In Office – Labour Party by muaa(f): 9:50pm On May 04, 2015
change we asked for and change we shal receive
Re: Why Buhari Must Perform Miracle In Office – Labour Party by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 04, 2015
bushdoc9919:

If we do not have an opposition....the governance of this country would be far worse than it is.

Nigeria needs opposition parties....good, bad and ugly. smiley
True talk, principled and not hypocritical opposition
Re: Why Buhari Must Perform Miracle In Office – Labour Party by bobchigar(m): 9:57pm On May 04, 2015
Aminat508:
The Labour Party has asked President-elect Muhammadu Buhari, to place a ban on foreign medical treatment for public servants in his administration.

The National Chairman of LP, Alhaji Abdulkadir Salam, who stated this in an interview with journalists on Sunday in Abuja, also suggested that for Buhari to fight the anti-corruption war successfully, he must not spare “the first eleven”.

He said, “There are certain things that we expect Buhari to do urgently. Health is one, so that our people will not go abroad for treatment again. He can do it; he told us he can do it. We have the resources to do it. We have the material and human resources to do it. So, we believe he can do it if he wants to do it; this will reduce medical tourism in Nigeria.

“Nigerians are not ready to accept excuses from him”.

The LP chairman said during his campaigns across the country, the president-elect made Nigerians believe that he would completely turn around the affairs of the country in just few months.

While advising Buhari to lead according to the change mantra of his party, the All Progressives Congress, by not going abroad in search of medical treatment throughout his four-year term, Salam said the incoming president must improve all health facilities in the country to cope with the citizens’ health challenges.

Salam said, “Let me say here that Nigerians have given the APC the authority and the mandate to come out with the changes. APC people, who clamoured for change, told Nigerians they wanted change and campaigned on the platform and basis of change.

“Let nobody now begin to tell us that he cannot perform miracle, because they told Nigerians that when they come they would perform miracle. We will not expect Buhari to go abroad for any medical treatment. Our health system must be properly put in place. He must focus attention on it; let them not tell us that they cannot provide jobs for our teeming youths. Let them not tell us that the security lapses will continue in any manner, since they told us that they would perform miracle.

“Based on that change and miracle, Nigerians voted for them. So, in all spheres of human endeavour-education, health, agriculture, infrastructural development, power, energy and the rest-they should be able to satisfy Nigerians within a reasonable period”.

http://www.informationng.com/2015/05/why-buhari-must-perform-miracle-in-office-labour-party.html
I wish him goodluck to delivery of his promises
Re: Why Buhari Must Perform Miracle In Office – Labour Party by An2elect2(f): 9:57pm On May 04, 2015
May God help Buhari deliver but we should be happy, we have watchdog parties.
Re: Why Buhari Must Perform Miracle In Office – Labour Party by apasino01: 9:58pm On May 04, 2015
themilanway:

Dude he didnt promise you heaven and earth,he promised those who voted and believe in him that he will improve the social,financial and security wellfare and their well being.
and 1dolla to 1naira u forgot dat1

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Must Perform Miracle In Office – Labour Party by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 04, 2015
The last noise from all these pdp offshoots. After may 29, they are dead.
Re: Why Buhari Must Perform Miracle In Office – Labour Party by poiZon: 10:07pm On May 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I love transformation
I hate "change"

bros u no hate dis change pass me o, do u know dese days I dont collect change when I buy something from either market or payng for transfort fare. when they say oga collect ur change, I Go shout I DONT WANT YOUR CHANGE! na my money wey remain I need.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Must Perform Miracle In Office – Labour Party by Holyfield1(m): 10:12pm On May 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I love transformation
I hate "change"
Enemy of progress u really need to be castrated
Re: Why Buhari Must Perform Miracle In Office – Labour Party by Ahmeduana(m): 10:16pm On May 04, 2015
themilanway:

Dude he didnt promise you heaven and earth,he promised those who voted and believe in him that he will improve the social,financial and security wellfare and their well being.
WHAT ABOUT PEOPLE LIKE ME THAT DIDN'T VOTE BUHARI AND? ARE WE NOT ENTITLE TO GOOD GOVERNANCE? DID YOU KNOW THE MEANING OF COMMONWEALTH THAT WE ASK BUHARI TO COME AND SUPERVISE?
Re: Why Buhari Must Perform Miracle In Office – Labour Party by agabaI23(m): 10:16pm On May 04, 2015
themilanway:
Where was he when GEJ,PEJ,Mark and go co were shuttling London,Germany and the US for medical treatment and check up as if those countries were about to go into extinction?

Nigeria is a country filled with hypocrites.
But Buhari Promised a turn around. He said he would stop it. It was part of his campaign promises. So....

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Perform Miracle In Office – Labour Party by hedonistic: 10:18pm On May 04, 2015
What Nigerians expect from Buhari is very simple and basic. In the corporate world, it's called 'deliverables'. If Buhari can not deliver the following deliverables within four years, then I will personally call for him to be stoned to death or eliminated by any other means (if nature does not take its course on the infirm old man before then).

1. At least 20 hours of guaranteed daily power supply in ALL areas of ALL major cities across Nigeria. . . NOT including the rural areas.

2. Cheaper price of petrol than the current N84 per litre, and also a lasting reduction/stability in diesel price. . . and lasting availability of the product across all major cities at a uniform price.

3.Absolute security across Nigeria - with no insurgency anywhere in the North or South, and very minimal kidnapping, armed robbery and violent crime.

I WILL NOT GO BEYOND THE MODEST AFORE-MENTIONED THREE DELIVERABLES.

I am willing to give the deluded Abokki a very massive benefit of the doubt, hence the very low expectation and minimalist deliverables in comparison to the useless hype and change mantra. However, I challenge the APC-supporting noise makers on Nairaland to bookmark this post. Hopefully, God would keep us all alive until 2019.

IF BUHARI CANNOT DELIVER THE AFOREMENTIONED DELIVERABLES, NO EXCUSES WHATSOEVER SHALL BE ENTERTAINED!

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Perform Miracle In Office – Labour Party by Ahmeduana(m): 10:20pm On May 04, 2015
foliman:
In change I believe... Buhari is here to make things right.
I just like this man #GMB...
click like if we both share same believe in this man
YOUR MONIKER HAS SAID IT ALL FOOLYMAN!
Re: Why Buhari Must Perform Miracle In Office – Labour Party by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 04, 2015
hedonistic:
What Nigerians expect from Buhari is very simple and basic.
Yes fulfil his campaign promises and not give us excuses why his agenda will be affected. It's very simple and basic and that's what the labour party has asked him to do.
Re: Why Buhari Must Perform Miracle In Office – Labour Party by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 04, 2015
GMB has a tedious job to do in this country the whole system need to be sanitized. The fact is I trust GMB but I don't trust his party APC I feel they gonna be a clog to the set goals he has for Nigerian.
Re: Why Buhari Must Perform Miracle In Office – Labour Party by shammah1(m): 10:30pm On May 04, 2015
Are you using your sense at all? Is Buhari going to become APC's president or Nigeria's president? Charge your senses
themilanway:

Re: Why Buhari Must Perform Miracle In Office – Labour Party by Omotayo7(m): 10:32pm On May 04, 2015
faray:
sorry for you then bt change is constant dere is notin you can do about it
The world can never change is people are still the ruler don't deceive yourself
Re: Why Buhari Must Perform Miracle In Office – Labour Party by themilanway(m): 10:33pm On May 04, 2015
apasino01:
and 1dolla to 1naira u forgot dat1

When did he promise you that?

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Must Perform Miracle In Office – Labour Party by themilanway(m): 10:34pm On May 04, 2015
agabaI23:
But Buhari Promised a turn around. He said he would stop it. It was part of his campaign promises. So....

Then allow him start work before you drag him to the slaughter slab.
Re: Why Buhari Must Perform Miracle In Office – Labour Party by themilanway(m): 10:36pm On May 04, 2015
shammah1:
Are you using your sense at all? Is Buhari going to become APS's president or Nigeria's president? Charge your senses

What's APS's?Go back to your basic english textbooks.
Re: Why Buhari Must Perform Miracle In Office – Labour Party by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 04, 2015
themilanway:

But he didn't allow himself the chance to start work first before reeling out reasons why he won't fulfil his promises which fooled some Nigerians into voting for him.

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Perform Miracle In Office – Labour Party by themilanway(m): 10:42pm On May 04, 2015
Ahmeduana:

WHAT ABOUT PEOPLE LIKE ME THAT DIDN'T VOTE BUHARI AND? ARE WE NOT ENTITLE TO GOOD GOVERNANCE? DID YOU KNOW THE MEANING OF COMMONWEALTH THAT WE ASK BUHARI TO COME AND SUPERVISE?

People like you need to come out open and support his government unconditionally and then exercise some patience,afterall,if the man you voted had done some serious work he would have easily be re elected unopposed.
Re: Why Buhari Must Perform Miracle In Office – Labour Party by themilanway(m): 10:46pm On May 04, 2015
APContherun:

But he didn't allow himself the chance to start work first before reeling out reasons why he won't fulfil his promises which fooled some Nigerians into voting for him.

Take your hate filled mind else where please,he only asked people like you to lower your expectations of him a bit.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Must Perform Miracle In Office – Labour Party by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 04, 2015
themilanway:

Take your hate filled mind else where please,he only asked people like you to lower your expectations of him a bit.
Lower my expectations of him?
Can you believe that?
Why am I supposed to do that when he wetted my appetite with his sweet promises of change?
Why did he raise our hopes so high only to turn around to ask me to lower my expectations?

For your information those promises he made are documented and he shall be held to account.

4 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Perform Miracle In Office – Labour Party by peedeeasobie(m): 10:54pm On May 04, 2015
themilanway:

He promised who? Those who voted for him?

You think this is a village meeting?
My friend the moment he is sworn in, he becomes the president of nigerians and his promises are to all not just his party faithfuls

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Perform Miracle In Office – Labour Party by Brugo(m): 10:59pm On May 04, 2015
Failed party. They should merge with PDP so that we can have a proper opposition. No one has time for small fry.
Re: Why Buhari Must Perform Miracle In Office – Labour Party by agabaI23(m): 11:06pm On May 04, 2015
themilanway:

Why should we allow him when he has started giving excuses why he wont be able to fulfill his promises? He should have kept quiet until after inauguration before trying to reduce the hopes he whipped up?
We are only responding to his utterances

For instance, he was asked him before election how he would manage the economy in the face of dwindling oil price, he answered that money gotten from fighting corruption will do just that.

Few days ago, he listed dwindling oil revenue as one of the things that will prevent him from delivering his economic campaign promises. He did not even wait to resume before backtracking which means he knew he was lying. People who call him babaonechance are not wrong at all

7 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Perform Miracle In Office – Labour Party by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 04, 2015
Nigerian are not ready to accept any excuses from Him.

Let the Miracle biggin Tonight***

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Must Perform Miracle In Office – Labour Party by femijck(m): 11:15pm On May 04, 2015
“Nigerians are not ready to accept excuses from him”.

SHORO NIYEN?
Agbaya oshi.
Re: Why Buhari Must Perform Miracle In Office – Labour Party by duality(m): 11:19pm On May 04, 2015
Any one who wants to lower expectations for the coming administration, is a compound fool.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Don’t Accept Gifts From People" - Aisha Buhari / We Can’t Disclose Our Allowances – Senate / Maina’s Recall Was Grand Conspiracy Against Buhari – Human Rights Lawyer,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.