Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,461 members, 7,843,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Real Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Real Life (991 Views)

Real Life Angel With Feather Falls From Heaven In London(pic) / Real Life Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London | See Scary Photos / Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Life by jacq(f): 10:57am On Feb 05, 2009
So is it really true what they say that there are more men than women ?or otherwise

just looking on the Lagos dating forum of this site all i see is men/boys looking for someone

atleast 20 out of those ads most be from pple who are really searching for someone ?

but can't they meet someone in real life was in Lagos last week so i can't imagine a man in lagos can not meet a good girl/woman to have a decent relationship with.
Re: Real Life by GINODRAM(m): 11:08am On Feb 05, 2009
Dont mind them, they are mostly fake guys who cant toast a girl, am resident in lagos and have enough ladies at my disposal,they must either be jobless - cant afford to keep a girl , or they are outright chicken and have no guts to face a chick and tell her what you feel and what you want, from what i observe most of the guys on NLand are kids or young adults . sad
Re: Real Life by GINODRAM(m): 11:11am On Feb 05, 2009
Dont mind them, they are mostly fake guys who cant  toast a girl, am resident in lagos and have enough ladies at my disposal,they must either be jobless - cant afford to keep a girl , or they are outright chicken and have no guts to face a chick and tell her what you feel and what you want, from what i observe most of the guys on NLand are kids or young adults . sad
Re: Real Life by ariblaze(m): 11:35am On Feb 05, 2009
@GINODRAM

chairman olori oko

alas oko omoge

wanted to ignore you at first , but then thought you would prolly think you have written something sensible

so lets see

am resident in lagos and have enough ladies at my disposal,

like dirty cloths she?

what say you if i claimed this same ladies have many guys at their disposal, where you are just a part of the statistic?

or you and probable very few men can handle more than one solid relationship i am not talking about one based on understanding of sex

or where you are basically her financial benefactor

then this

they must either be jobless - cant afford to keep a girl

this really got me reeling

i think you are my good sir the jobless one

because if its the lagos i know the average guy works in a bank, telco, or a co operate firm

lives on the island works on the mainland, commuting to and from work takes about 3hours on a good day

that discounts the weekdays, and the weekends unwinding with the boyz whilst trying to live the resemblance of a life consumed by work

doesnt that make you the jobless one sir,
because if a guy that does this routine makes the statement you made
the so many ladies would prolly be numbers of girls he would call up and pay for the services

i observe most of the guys on NLand are kids or young adults

you are like 45 huh?

silly boy dont come here spewing crap

if you do, you will get schooled again
Re: Real Life by Moyola(f): 11:37am On Feb 05, 2009
Huuuuhu!
Re: Real Life by GINODRAM(m): 11:50am On Feb 05, 2009
ARIBLAZE - I guess what i said really hurt you ,well its just the fact,when you grow up you will understand what i said.
Re: Real Life by poshangel: 11:52am On Feb 05, 2009
Ariblaze u try, i mean the mumu, Ginodram is really not worth the effort so tnx for sparing him that time. Meeting people online is just another avenue to meet people, its not a big deal so enuf wiv the debate already.
Re: Real Life by ariblaze(m): 12:00pm On Feb 05, 2009
lol GINO my man

i bow in the presence of greatness

saw how [b]cool calm and connected [/b]you are

would really have loved to be like you

i swear about a decade ago, but now well lets just say i know better

at 42 if your age is to be belived

i hope i am married blessed with kids

and not making a mockery of my wife or family by writing things like
I have come close to a party,last year one of my bedmates came in from Enugu,

com'n bro act your age

to answer you i am not hurt

just amused

(1) (Reply)

Critical Situation Am Confused / Need 2get Her Off Ma Back / My Heart Of Fire,please Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.