Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,292 members, 7,954,166 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:31 PM

Am I So Dumb Or Just Maturity (please Read) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I So Dumb Or Just Maturity (please Read) (2643 Views)

When you are in a deaf and dumb relationship. / Check This Out! Is She Dumb Or A Perfect Wife Material? / Photo: Could You Be So Dumb To Love A Lady This Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I So Dumb Or Just Maturity (please Read) by biGPoppaSays(m): 11:52am On May 05, 2015
YUNGLURD:
Weakling...u saying u luv her is incredible, all u wanna do is to sample her punny. perhaps, u can visit the brothel iF u re sex starved.
pal, that isn't a good idea
Re: Am I So Dumb Or Just Maturity (please Read) by biGPoppaSays(m): 11:56am On May 05, 2015
mrking3:
get off my mention
smh
Re: Am I So Dumb Or Just Maturity (please Read) by biGPoppaSays(m): 12:01pm On May 05, 2015
nedu2000:
Your not really friends.....if your guy asked for such a favour would you have assisted him?talk true
Your only hoping that by being friendly she'll get to love you or give you some free sex
Oi
Re: Am I So Dumb Or Just Maturity (please Read) by IamOdin: 12:13pm On May 05, 2015
Op you're not just dumb,u're a bozo,a sissy,a big time dull.ard,an all time laggard!!.Try to review ur life plx!
Re: Am I So Dumb Or Just Maturity (please Read) by rabbuy(m): 12:20pm On May 05, 2015
Fam... You're have been officially FRIENDZONED... Ad now since you gave in but still accept the whole buddy thing... She will get to make the best use of you cause she knows you still got them wishful thinking that oneday you'll be her man...meaning she knows you like her so you won't obviously say no...

Now my brother what I do then,when she wanna force me into the friend zone.... Is try not to be her slave let your nay be more than your yay... Keep your cool don't give her the whole attention you give get over her and one day she might just come around to know why you've gotten so distant all of a sudden...keep playin mysterious for a bit then shll be more curious then bammm you chop am...

Disclamer: not all girls follow this rule... She might also damn you...

If however you continu in d zone one day and you guys get very very comfortable... A scary occurence can also drive her to you ... For refuge that's another bammm ;(

Also it depends on you

1 Like

Re: Am I So Dumb Or Just Maturity (please Read) by biGPoppaSays(m): 2:42pm On May 05, 2015
rabbuy:
Fam... You're have been officially FRIENDZONED... Ad now since you gave in but still accept the whole buddy thing... She will get to make the best use of you cause she knows you still got them wishful thinking that oneday you'll be her man...meaning she knows you like her so you won't obviously say no...

Now my brother what I do then,when she wanna force me into the friend zone.... Is try not to be her slave let your nay be more than your yay... Keep your cool don't give her the whole attention you give get over her and one day she might just come around to know why you've gotten so distant all of a sudden...keep playin mysterious for a bit then shll be more curious then bammm you chop am...

Disclamer: not all girls follow this rule... She might also damn you...

If however you continu in d zone one day and you guys get very very comfortable... A scary occurence can also drive her to you ... For refuge that's another bammm ;(

Also it depends on you

nice quote brah

1 Like

Re: Am I So Dumb Or Just Maturity (please Read) by demmie1: 3:34pm On May 05, 2015
biGPoppaSays:

Hmm, I think You're right, the last time she asked me was 'what am I going to buy for her on her birthday' coming 18th of this month...

next time she ask for birthday gift pls tell her the gift is in your room and she need to dance makosa naked on your bed to get it.
Re: Am I So Dumb Or Just Maturity (please Read) by demmie1: 3:45pm On May 05, 2015
biGPoppaSays:

nice quote brah

you follow that dumb tactics u a dumber. u don't need her believe me millions of guys had been in this sh1t including moi, you will only persist in torturing yourself.

up your game, toast a lot of girls u will find out she's not worth sh1t. the more girls u get the more she will respect u and the more you will be redeemed of your sin.

u don't need to play to get her attention, u only need more girlfriends 2 minimum.
Re: Am I So Dumb Or Just Maturity (please Read) by Youngpo413: 3:56pm On May 05, 2015
biGPoppaSays:
you guys really got me going crazy... I felt sh1t after doing the thing....I am now ashame of myself.... ***covers eyes***
you are supposed to...

Never ever force yourself on a lady,she will always take you for granted,so many b!tches everywhere why degrade yourself cos of one?
Re: Am I So Dumb Or Just Maturity (please Read) by biGPoppaSays(m): 11:19pm On May 05, 2015
this is the screenshot of the msg I sent to her just now...am I right by taking this decision??

Re: Am I So Dumb Or Just Maturity (please Read) by ERCROSS(m): 12:06am On May 06, 2015
jnrbayano:

BTW= By the way

Dis tin dey always vex me wen I see folks misuse dat abbreviated word on Nairaland... D JJC's Do dat most...
Weldone jare bros...

1 Like

Re: Am I So Dumb Or Just Maturity (please Read) by ERCROSS(m): 12:12am On May 06, 2015
IamOdin:
Op you're not just dumb,u're a bozo,a sissy,a big time dull.ard,an all time laggard!!.Try to review ur life plx!

brosieh...
On top wetin naa... Wetin d guy do naa... At least e no talk say him wash pant.. U kon dey waste English like waec candidate...
Nawa for u ooo...
]
Re: Am I So Dumb Or Just Maturity (please Read) by ERCROSS(m): 12:16am On May 06, 2015
biGPoppaSays:
this is the screenshot of the msg I sent to her just now...am I right by taking this decision??

broh... U need not doing this...
She will just laugh at ur message, show it to her friends and they end up making jest of u together...

What u shld v done is to re-strategise and refire...
Re: Am I So Dumb Or Just Maturity (please Read) by Strongfaze(m): 7:45am On May 06, 2015
OP sometimes maturity requires us to play dumb such as this your case.
Re: Am I So Dumb Or Just Maturity (please Read) by tosyne2much(m): 7:57am On May 06, 2015
You were not dumb to have helped her, it's what every guy can do in as much as you never knew guy in question is her boyfriend in the first place

Having said all that. Personally I believe that girl must be silly and slut-ish for doing that poo.. I mean why on earth would she try that poo with a dude that has once out her out for a relationship? It makes no sense

This new generation girls ehn

(1) (2) (Reply)

Be Sincere: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / I Don't Know If I Will Call Her My Girlfriend Or My X Girlfriend Now. / How To Behave When Visiting Your Girlfriend's Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.