Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

I Don't Know If I Will Call Her My Girlfriend Or My X Girlfriend Now. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Know If I Will Call Her My Girlfriend Or My X Girlfriend Now. (2577 Views)

My X Girlfriend Wants Me To Get Her A Phone / Pls Help, My Girlfriend Now Deletes All Her Messages After Chat. / Throw Back Photos Of Wike And His Girlfriend(now Wife) @law School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know If I Will Call Her My Girlfriend Or My X Girlfriend Now. by cashcity: 5:54pm On Oct 09, 2015
I met dis lady when I was serving in gboko, benue state last year. She was serving in the same local government with me. Problem started when she secured a small job as Secretary in one private company within town. Her take home pay was 30k person that. I noticed she no longer comes to my apartment as often as b4 and she hardly picks my calls. I will call her like two or three times in the morning as usual, she will not take the calls. At night I ll call again like two or three times to know how her day goes, she will still not take the calls or even flash me back when she sees the missed calls assuming she wasn't around when I called.
To make the matter worst,she started using another guy's pics as her WhatsApp profile pic. I took to my heel and entered her lodge and started demanding explanation of why she's treating me bad all this while, and what was the meaning of the pics on her WhatsApp. She wanted to walk away from me but I drew her back. She saw the fury in my face and calmed down to listen to me. I told her that all our corper friends knows abt me and her and they have her contact, means they are her WhatsApp friend. I told her that I dnt really know what she say dat I have done to her, but if she don't luv me again Dat she shud plssssssss don't DISRESPECT me like this. I told her that if she keeps on changing different pics of dis guy on her watsap, dat life Wil be hard for me over here because of the pride we have established in our relationship. Pals I know in life, there is a way you will build a relationship that is soo famous in ur environment, no matter how small ur area will be, it will be difficult to move on or live in that environment when u broke up wit ur partner. Thank God she understood me and called me " baby, pls don't go and kill urself", that the guy in question is her cousin. She said she is always stressed in her work, that is why she has not been visiting me dis days. She gave me a kiss and a hug. The truth is that the hug and the kiss saved a soul dat night from getting hypertension.
After the fiasco btw us, she started taking my calls, though I was the one doing the "callings" for weeks. She starts her watsap charts with me like dis..... "hey",...." guy",... "oboy sup".." u still dey alive ". (though in a funny way). She uses one of my pics as her profile pics but she edited d pics to be so dull as if it was taken with a 1megapixel phone. A pics I took with my galaxy S4. lnfact am d only person to know it's my pics . she removed d pics and put back that guys own d next day. She assaulted me in different form. I have not seen that guy in real life but the difference pics of the guy I kept on seeing on her profile wit expensive necklaces and wrist watches that comes wit the guy's atire forced me to accept defeat in dating her cos he seems very rich.
I started calling her my x girlfriend, though none of us have said "it's over".
Just two months to our passing out in June dis year(2014 batch B),job opportunity came up, trust corpers in lodge, info circulate that federal university of agriculture is recruiting non academic staff. This my x girlfriend called me for first time in three months since our relationship was strained and told me abt it that I shud come to corpers lodge. I was happy and rushed down to lodge. She showed me a photocopied paper where different departments and there requirements are stated. I studied mechanical engineering from polytechnic wit upper credit, she studied secretarial study and therefore chooses one in skul administration office. As an engineer, I choose lab attendant(technogist) in mechanical dept. I told my X how important it is for us to visit the skul and enquire how eligible we are due to lack of discharge cert. we picked a day together, went to the skul, met d director in charge of employment. We sat together in directors office, discussed and he assured us to apply that b4 the intake and interview will come up that we might have gotten the nysc cert. Me and my X rushed out, configure our CV in near by cyber cafe asap and returned to directors office within 45mins. The man was amazed ask us..... "are we married corpers?". My X said no that we are good friends. I pretended as if I didn't hear her and we sat down. He called his secretary to come and take our CV to where others were kept. His secretary was on his way to the "Ghana - must-go" where other CV are kept. He called him back, took our CV, open his office table drawer, and gently lower our CV there.. Director started gistin us and in directly toasting her. It doesn't matter to me cos all I wanted was to be shortlisted and he has assured us that.
We traveled back home feeling happy as if we were just given an appointment letter. She followed me to my apartment in town because it was already late. She bleeped hell out of my life dat nite and gave me hope dat she has changed,, that she will start putting me ahead of her job...
Just a month and few days later, lists were published. Another batch B corper that travel in time told us that our names were among.
I entered book Shop bought two current affairs. Gave her one and preparation starts. I ransacked current affairs front and back.... "I no wan wait for buhari to choose ministers". I crammed all the ones he have chosen. And on my x girlfriend side, she told me she was preparing but I know her work wunt help matter..
To cut the long story short. We went for the intake together and I succeeded and she didn't. We passed out June dis year and I remained in my apartment waiting for interviews day and she continued her work at least for the month to run out. I researched everything concerning mechanical engineering laboratory, equipments and it's uses. God helped me as he has been helping me, everything I was asked in that day I answered it.I was given appointment latter to resume proper by 1st August.
I told her abt it she was happy for me. Few days later she removed that her cousins pics and replaced it with her own pics.. She started calling me everyday wit a smooth watsap chart. I remained silent and kept on observing her. Just two days of using her pics, she changed it to my pics, my birthday pics, as bright as anything even an old man of 100yrs can see it clearly. I was like GOD,,, "is this how love of a thing really is" ... Just a twinkle of an eye relationship have already changed.. I have never even started work. She now goes to work from my house, spends her money to cook for me, clean houses like professional maid.
I took time to analyze this my luv story hoping to get good advise from my fellow nairelanders.. Am currently dating a new girl in my place of work and I love her so much but this my x. still calling and disturbing me. I still have feeling for my x girlfriend but what she did to me still hurts. The truth Is dat, if she hadn't called me to give me the info I wudnt have applied. Again, It was her Beauty that attracts the director and subsequently made him to give our CV a preferential treatment,or else I wudnt have been shortlisted and she is currently using these evidences to pin me down.. Am in a middle of dilemma right now... Mature advise plssssssss
Re: I Don't Know If I Will Call Her My Girlfriend Or My X Girlfriend Now. by yomi007k(m): 6:02pm On Oct 09, 2015
Damn long.

Will comment on it wen I see summary

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know If I Will Call Her My Girlfriend Or My X Girlfriend Now. by ifeanyi317(m): 6:04pm On Oct 09, 2015
if you know say u kno love am again kukuma tell am than being with her or you make a choice and be with her the choice is yours, embarassed embarassed
Re: I Don't Know If I Will Call Her My Girlfriend Or My X Girlfriend Now. by gab264(m): 6:07pm On Oct 09, 2015
Why are u wastin yaa time wit a b*tch like her??
She don't move on, probably with a another guy.
You have to do the xame Op.
Girls are very complicated when you fink all is well, It will actually be dhe opposite.
It just hard to let go of feelings, Buh datz the only option Op.
Don't even try to beg her for it, girl ain't worth it aaah #swear#kisskiss

(Shiit beings everywey)
Re: I Don't Know If I Will Call Her My Girlfriend Or My X Girlfriend Now. by cashcity: 6:12pm On Oct 09, 2015
My colleague in office advised me to leave her by saying that "if God uses little problem u have in ur relationship to expose the devil in ur girlfriend or boyfriend,,, u shud thank him for saving ur life and quietly move on"... Maybe he is right.
Re: I Don't Know If I Will Call Her My Girlfriend Or My X Girlfriend Now. by seunfunmi33(m): 6:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
U sure say u go school at all?

Summarize this poo and I will come back to comment
Re: I Don't Know If I Will Call Her My Girlfriend Or My X Girlfriend Now. by Zzyco: 6:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
Fashi dat gurl
Re: I Don't Know If I Will Call Her My Girlfriend Or My X Girlfriend Now. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 09, 2015
LoL...Take it from A Lady...

didn't read all the story tho...dude, it's hella Long...sad i've got 3 words for yah..."Dump the girl" embarassed
Re: I Don't Know If I Will Call Her My Girlfriend Or My X Girlfriend Now. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 09, 2015
"She bleeped the hell out of my life" To be sincere that is your problem.
Re: I Don't Know If I Will Call Her My Girlfriend Or My X Girlfriend Now. by amii131(f): 6:43pm On Oct 09, 2015
Joblessness grin
Re: I Don't Know If I Will Call Her My Girlfriend Or My X Girlfriend Now. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 09, 2015
Nice story..I enjoyed d details....#clears throat# Well,the situation seems a bit dicey. First of all,u had no evidence 4 sure that she was dating d dude she was always using as her dp. Women are strange,I must tell u. That dude just might have been an acquaintance or sb she doesn't know at all...or perhaps even her cousin as she had said. Relationships have ups and downs...There are times when a woman hits rock bottom and bounces back. That might have been the phase she was in at that time. Maybe she lost confidence in the relationship 4 certain reasons...or she was just dealing with certain other issues she didn't and couldn't tell u about.. And I do understand that u were hurt,but she came back,didn't she? Must u pay her back 4 sth that little or dump her ass right away? This new girl u claim to be in love with,what's ur guarantee on the relationship? Why not stick with the person u've come to love and understand in the past one year or so?
I fink u're just acting based on ur previous hurt...happy u've seen an avenue to give her a taste of her own medicine. U just don't give up on ppl u claim to love in that manner. I suggest u find time to consolidate ur relationship with her once again. Imagine u loving two women at the same time!

My opinion,though....The final decision is ultimately urs.

#Philosopher Quëën#

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know If I Will Call Her My Girlfriend Or My X Girlfriend Now. by pasqal09: 6:51pm On Oct 09, 2015
cashcity:
I met dis lady when I was serving in gboko, benue state last year. She was serving in the same local government with me. In fact, Wat made us so close after little discussion is that her parents house or where she was brought up is currently the same town with me in enugu state. Feelings for each other started building up becos we were always visiting each other and discussing abt our town and it's latest developments. I decided to ask her out and she said yes without wasting any seconds. Our relationship started moving smoothly to the extent that everybody knows abt me & her. Problem started when she secured a small job as Secretary in one private company within town. Her take home pay was 30k permonth. I was angry with her for not informing me about the job openings as the company advertises other departments apart from secretary position dat I can still fit in. Though, she lives in corpers lodge where info abt jobs in town can be gotten easily and I rented apartment in town. 30k is big money for corpers coupled with 19.8k federal allowee. We were happy after all and the relatnship continue. She is the type of girl that don't ask me anything. She will just enter my house if there is food she will eat and if there is no food she will cook or just relax and we chart and go.
Problem started when I noticed she no longer comes to my apartment as often as b4 and she hardly picks my calls. I will call her like two or three times in the morning as usual, she will not take the calls. Initially, I was assuming she might be in bathroom or seriously preparing for work to catch up with 7:30am office time.. In the evening when she won't be in the office, I will call again like two or three times to know how her day goes, she will still not take the calls or even flash me back when she sees the missed calls assuming she wasn't around when I called. I stopped going to her lodge to examine from that angle if she will miss me and visit.. A lady dat cannot go a day without seeing or hearing from me can now stay weeks without asking abt me and even taking my calls. Pals I started struggling with my emotions just because I truly love her. She is everything somebody like me can be live for.
To make the matter worst,she started using another guy's pics as her WhatsApp profile pic. I took to my heel and entered her lodge and started demanding explanation of why she's treating me bad all this while, and what was the meaning of the pics on her WhatsApp. She wanted to walk away from me but I drew her back. She saw the fury in my face and calmed down to listen to me. I told her that all our corper friends knows abt me and her and they have her contact, means they are her WhatsApp friend. I told her that I dnt really know what she say dat I have done to her, but if she don't luv me again Dat she shud plssssssss don't DISRESPECT me like this. I told her that if she keeps on changing different pics of dis guy on her watsap, dat life Wil be hard for me over here because of the pride we have established in our relationship. Pals I know in life, there is a way you will build a relationship that is soo famous in ur environment, no matter how small ur area will be, it will be difficult to move on or live in that environment when u broke up wit ur partner. Thank God she understood me and called me " baby, pls don't go and kill urself", that the guy in question is her cousin. She said she is always stressed in her work, that is why she has not been visiting me dis days. She gave me a kiss and a hug. The truth is that the hug and the kiss saved a soul dat night from getting hypertension.
She saw me off. I know she lied to me abt the guy. I know she is a professional lier because of other incidences dat occurs btw us. I have caught her on many occasions red handed on other things and if I ask her, she fashions lies to the extent that you that ask her will be wondering if you'd just woke up from dream and start accusing somebody. I was not bordered because wot she was lying to me was on unnecessary issues.
After the fiasco btw us, she started taking my calls, though I was the one doing the "callings" for weeks. She starts her watsap charts with me like dis..... "hey",...." guy",... "oboy sup".." u still dey alive ". (though in a funny way). I have not seen that guy in real life but the difference pics of the guy I kept on seeing on her profile wit expensive necklaces and wrist watches that comes wit the guy's atire forced me to accept defeat in dating her.. To say the truth, they guy is FINNER & RICHER than me(even if it is for ones I say truth in my life). Sometimes I will be wondering if the guy is a musician or actor because of the manner of his dressing.
I started calling her my x girlfriend, though none of us have said "it's over".
Just two months to our passing out in June dis year(2014 batch B),another hidden opportunity came up, trust corpers in lodge, info circulate that federal university of agriculture is recruiting non academic staff. This my x girlfriend called me for first time in three months since our relationship was strained and told me abt it that I shud come to corpers lodge. I was happy and rushed down to lodge. She showed me a photocopied paper where different departments and there requirements are stated. I studied mechanical engineering from polytechnic wit upper credit, she studied secretarial study and therefore choses one in skul administration office. As an engineer, I choose lab attendant(technogist) in mechanical dept. I told my X how important it is for us to visit the skul and enquire how eligible we are due to lack of discharge cert. we picked a day together, went to the skul, met d director in charge of employment. We sat together in directors office, discussed and he assured us to apply that b4 the intake and interview will come up that we might have gotten the nysc cert. Me and my X rushed out, configure our CV in near by cyber cafe asap and returned to directors office within 45mins. The man was amazed ask us..... "are we married corpers?". My X said no that we are good friends. I pretended as if I didn't hear her and we sat down. He called his secretary to come and take our CV to where others were kept. His secretary was on his way to the "Ghana - must-go" where other CV are kept. He called him back, took our CV, open his office table drawer, and gently lower our CV there.. Director started gistin us and in directly toasting her. It doesn't matter to me cos all I wanted was to be shortlisted and he has assured us that.
We traveled back home feeling happy as if we were just given an employment letter. She followed me to my apartment in town because it was already late. She bleeped hell out of my life dat nite and gave me hope dat she has changed,, that she will start putting me ahead of her job...
Just a month and few days later, lists were published. Another batch B corper that travel in time told us that our names were among.. In fact that me and my x girlfriend are the only corpers he knew that was shortlisted . We were very very happy on hearing the news. My fellow corpers started banging in my house and begging me money as if I have gotten the job, and on her own side, hmmmm she wasn't safe either.
I entered book Shop bought two current affairs. Gave her one and preparation starts. I ransacked current affairs front and back.... "I no wan wait for buhari to choose ministers". I crammed all the ones he have chosen. And on my x girlfriend side, she told me she was preparing but I know her work wunt help matter..
To cut the long story short. We went for the intake together and I succeeded and she didn't.. email was sent to me inviting me for an interview. We passed out June dis year and I remained in my apartment waiting for interviews day and she continued her work at least for the month to run out. I researched everything concerning mechanical engineering laboratory, equipments and it's uses. God helped me as he has been helping me, everything I was asked in that day I answered it.
I was given employment latter to resume proper by 1st August.
I told her abt it she was happy for me. Few days later she removed that her cousins pics and replaced it with her own pics.. She started calling me everyday wit a smooth watsap chart. I remained silent and kept on observing her. Just two days of using her pics, she changed it to my pics. I was like GOD,,, "is this how love of a thing really is" ... Just a twinkle of an eye relationship have already changed.. I have never even started work. She now goes to work from my house, spends her money to cook for me, clean houses like professional maid.
I took time to analyze this my luv story hoping to get good advise from my fellow nairelanders.. Am currently dating a new girl in my place of work and I love her so much but this my x. still calling and disturbing me. I still have feeling for my x girlfriend but what she did to me still hurts. The truth Is dat, if she hadn't called me to give me the info I wudnt have applied. Again, It was her Beauty that attracts the director and subsequently made him to give our CV a preferential treatment,or else I wudnt have been shortlisted and she is currently using these evidences to pin me down.. Am in a middle of dilemma right now... Mature advise plssssssss
Dear Op,

1. Never commit yourself into a relationship out of pity for you will surely regret it for the rest of your life.

2. Supposing she was the one that got that job and not you, you'd have been long forgotten.

3. If you cannot learn from the way she treated previously then you be 1st class, international maga.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know If I Will Call Her My Girlfriend Or My X Girlfriend Now. by austine4real(m): 7:07pm On Oct 09, 2015
Do skin-skin wt &dump her
Re: I Don't Know If I Will Call Her My Girlfriend Or My X Girlfriend Now. by pasqal09: 7:33pm On Oct 09, 2015
austine4real:
Do skin-skin wt &dump her

What if she get pregnant? Then he'll finally seal his fate with her.
Re: I Don't Know If I Will Call Her My Girlfriend Or My X Girlfriend Now. by cashcity: 7:48pm On Oct 09, 2015
seunfunmi33:
U sure say u go school at all?

Summarize this poo and I will come back to comment
that's why people like you can never enter skul talk more of graduating. Just two or three pages and u can't be patient and finish it. How will you cover ur text books if you were to be in skul...... (lazy ass nigger) embarassed undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know If I Will Call Her My Girlfriend Or My X Girlfriend Now. by austine4real(m): 7:51pm On Oct 09, 2015
pasqal09:

What if she get pregnant? Then he'll finally seal his fate with her.
he bkom baby papa/daddy nw
Re: I Don't Know If I Will Call Her My Girlfriend Or My X Girlfriend Now. by bobbyluis(m): 8:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
I dunno shaa,but 4rm my own point of view,she wanted u to get a job 1st b4 having anything to do with u 1st
Secondly,i think u should still gv her some credit 4 giving u info abt de job,my opinion though

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know If I Will Call Her My Girlfriend Or My X Girlfriend Now. by HomieQuan(m): 8:41pm On Oct 09, 2015
mehnn i cldnt finish readin it...

will com bk ltr
Re: I Don't Know If I Will Call Her My Girlfriend Or My X Girlfriend Now. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 09, 2015
Call her anything or her name
grin grin tongue
Re: I Don't Know If I Will Call Her My Girlfriend Or My X Girlfriend Now. by ninovandross(m): 10:19pm On Oct 09, 2015
oh lawwd
Re: I Don't Know If I Will Call Her My Girlfriend Or My X Girlfriend Now. by xpac01(m): 10:24pm On Oct 09, 2015
Op serious that girl loves you but was some how feeling scared of what the future holds for you both. Stick to her.
Now who knows the other girl might possess character worst than the bad character she has shown you initially.
All I read was of a girl who wanted to wisely secure her future as a graduate.
Re: I Don't Know If I Will Call Her My Girlfriend Or My X Girlfriend Now. by AfroKnight: 10:32pm On Oct 09, 2015
I just dey laugh. I guess you have to take her back. The babe helped you when she was not obligated to. You are a very jealous guy sha. cheesy cheesy
Re: I Don't Know If I Will Call Her My Girlfriend Or My X Girlfriend Now. by seunfunmi33(m): 10:41pm On Oct 09, 2015
cashcity:
that's why people like you can never enter skul talk more of graduating. Just two or three pages and u can't be patient and finish it. How will you cover ur text books if you were to be in skul...... (lazy ass nigger) embarassed undecided
lmao. Ahyaf die here.

Enter school? Wen did school become a house or vehicle u enter. Pls Don't start what u can't finish, because u no reach at all
Re: I Don't Know If I Will Call Her My Girlfriend Or My X Girlfriend Now. by Sicozone(m): 11:26pm On Oct 09, 2015
na u murder Shakespeare?
Re: I Don't Know If I Will Call Her My Girlfriend Or My X Girlfriend Now. by akom0908(m): 11:40pm On Oct 09, 2015
Today is my birthday,if u want to celebrate your next birthday,gimme likes
Re: I Don't Know If I Will Call Her My Girlfriend Or My X Girlfriend Now. by 5minsmadness: 5:47am On Oct 10, 2015
Op lemme tell u something.
I have read stories on this forum, stories of all shapes and sizes, stories with shorthand and longhand, and I have to say, yours is the longest story I have ever read. The only other place I have found stories as long as this is the politics section and even then it's possible they copied articles or whole newspapers. You are the kind of person that when someone asks to explain something to him you will start from when the earth was made, how Adam and eve came to life before you will now go on to explain the things genealogy and ancestry before coming down to the point.
It took me all of last night and early this morning to finish this story. Thanks to you I couldn't comment on any other topic on nairaland. I wanted to give up on the story several times but I felt which kind tori be dis wey wan defeat me in my reading ability? I took it as a personal challenge and read and read and read and read and fell asleep and woke up and read and read because I wanted to get to the bottom of it. And I finally made it! I beat the story! I won!
I mean you would have summarised the story somehow and just said this girl dumped you for a while for no particular reason and then after sometime she retraced her steps and even went as far as looking for a job for you all in a bid to rekindle the relationship but no! You had to mention her place of birth, your place of birth etc etc. Kudos to you! You should leave that your job and go into writing so people thst have the time can read posts as long and heart rending as this!
My advice to you is It's your choice. The lady did nothing wrong. She lost interest in you for a while, probably needed some space which you should have given her instead of harassing her up and down. She finally made up her mind that you were the one for her and came back to help you. It's not as if she came back when things were good for you so she's not a gold digger. She came back and helped you when you had nothing to offer.
But it still doesn't matter. U can't be blackmailed into liking or loving somebody. Granted, you were hurt by what she did but I don't think what she did was that bad and she has more than made up for it. Forgive her and move on or forgive her and let her go. It's your choice.
I hope you enjoyed reading my long post as much as I enjoyed reading yours! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know If I Will Call Her My Girlfriend Or My X Girlfriend Now. by emeijeh(m): 6:12am On Oct 10, 2015
Wetin too long for this story?

See as guys dey complain as if say na guinness book the op upload here.

The guy above me sha!!!!!! All night to read this?
I weep for this generation cry

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know If I Will Call Her My Girlfriend Or My X Girlfriend Now. by passionate88: 6:33am On Oct 10, 2015
No be Nigerian girl again? that's how they behave. If you are dating a Nigerian girl that isn't working, no matter the love and attention you show her once she starts working, my brother just know that she is 85% certain to leave you immediately or she'd develop an attitude.

Nigerian girls eh..... >smiley >smiley>smiley

(1) (Reply)

Originals Or Vampire Daries??? Guys Which Do You Prefer? / U Hardly Find Black Pretty Girls In Nigeria Dis Days / What Can Someone Do For You To Make You Fall Inlove Instantly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.