Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Anyone Seen This Hilarious cartoon? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anyone Seen This Hilarious cartoon? (5724 Views)

Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And The Fuel Scarcity / Photo Of A Hilarious Cartoon About Tompolo By The Punch Newspaper / Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Seen This Hilarious cartoon? by tomakint: 8:39pm On May 04, 2015
Hilarious pix grin grin cheesy

Re: Anyone Seen This Hilarious cartoon? by Truckpusher(m): 8:39pm On May 04, 2015
ozoigbondu:

But why dog l prefer a wolf cry
Just a message from the cartoonist that all politicians are like dogs.

They will always close rank when they are from the same neighborhood to keep away other stray dogs from other neighborhood.

The cartoonist has a great mind, Honestly.
Re: Anyone Seen This Hilarious cartoon? by san316(m): 8:41pm On May 04, 2015
Hahaha. Of course yes. They start acting as if they hate corruption and love democracy more than life itself.

They practise opposition hypocrisy. More like if you don't have money for star, you start preaching against it saying it is bitter n a sinful drink.
Re: Anyone Seen This Hilarious cartoon? by ozoigbondu: 8:41pm On May 04, 2015
Ilekeh:

Pele! grin Next time lol
angry angry angry angry angry angry tongue

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Seen This Hilarious cartoon? by Truckpusher(m): 8:42pm On May 04, 2015
tomakint:
t
Stop booking space oga. grin grin
Re: Anyone Seen This Hilarious cartoon? by ozoigbondu: 8:43pm On May 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Just a message from the cartoonist that all politicians are like dogs.

They will always close rank when they are from the same neighborhood to keep away other stray dogs from other neighborhood.

The cartoonist has a great mind, Honestly.
Those that mean that the supporters are dogs
Re: Anyone Seen This Hilarious cartoon? by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
A democracy without opposition is a dead democracy.

I made that little thread to ease the tension in the political forum wing of nairaland ,the last thing I want here is a frustrated fellow venting his anger over nothing.

Please ,just laugh and go grin grin
pdp is not worthy of any opposition. Let KOWA take the mantle of opposition party. PDP used 16 good years to completely destroyed your lives and your country, and here you folks are, suffering and smiling plus dancing. Nigerians though

Btw china isn't a democratic nation and yet they are doing far better than Nigeria....

Death to PDP again

1 Like

Re: Anyone Seen This Hilarious cartoon? by QuotaSystem: 8:44pm On May 04, 2015
Didn't know you had a funny bone in you OP, real funny I must admit. If I've discovered anything in this forum, it's that hatred is reciprocal, I've seen the most neutral monikers turn bigoted in weeks. At the end of the day, we would sooner buy drinks for each other in real life than fight, so good one OP.

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Seen This Hilarious cartoon? by Truckpusher(m): 8:44pm On May 04, 2015
omenka:
Nice one Truckpusher. smiley

Such a shame some folks seem to be taking this personal.
Who takes things too personal here than your folks?

Tell them to leave barca alone abeg. grin grin
Re: Anyone Seen This Hilarious cartoon? by Ilekeh(f): 8:46pm On May 04, 2015
kastonkastrol:
pdp is not worthy of any opposition. Let KOWA take the mantle of opposition party. PDP used 16 good years to completely destroyed your lives and your country, and here you folks are, suffering and smiling plus dancing. Nigerians though

Btw china isn't a democratic nation and yet they are doing far better than Nigeria....

Death to PDP again

lmao!!!!

PDP is now a regional party grin I hope the SS/SE kill PDP like they killed APGA grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anyone Seen This Hilarious cartoon? by ozoigbondu: 8:46pm On May 04, 2015
kastonkastrol:

Death to PDP again

Re: Anyone Seen This Hilarious cartoon? by Truckpusher(m): 8:47pm On May 04, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Those that mean that the supporters are dogs
Nope, Your supporting them doesn't mean you like them - They only seem to protect your interest at the moment.

Politics is about interest and not region,religion or creed ,once a particular section upholds your ideology then they are brothers and sisters until otherwise.

This is one reason why they should leave a particular nairalander alone to choose his camp for himself. tongue
Re: Anyone Seen This Hilarious cartoon? by omenka(m): 8:51pm On May 04, 2015
Firefire:

cheesy are you one of them ? no offence intended. tongue
You see, now this is the kinda crap that gets me pissed. I guess you are too dumb to understand I'm referring to just a cartoon. Can you show me where I've taken any cartoon seriously??

Mumu boy.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Seen This Hilarious cartoon? by Truckpusher(m): 8:51pm On May 04, 2015
Ilekeh:

lmao!!!!

PDP is now a regional party grin I hope the SS/SE kill PDP like they killed APGA grin grin grin
PDP isn't a regional party at all.

Don't get started with your tribal brouhaha please - I was expecting you to get a good laugh and move on.

What's it with you guys in diaspora? any avenue that would unite Nigerians will always be littered with your bigoted selves.

Please! excuse my French.
Re: Anyone Seen This Hilarious cartoon? by Caseless: 8:52pm On May 04, 2015
I see truckpusher, phockphockman, minister's aid in that dog.... grin grin

Those on d dinning table killed me more grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anyone Seen This Hilarious cartoon? by Ilekeh(f): 8:53pm On May 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
PDP isn't a regional party at all.

Don't get started with your tribal brouhaha please - I was expecting you to get a good laugh and move on.

What's it with you guys in diaspora? any avenue that would unite Nigerians will always be littered with your bigoted selves.

Please! excuse my French.

Rubbish! Who said I was in diaspora? You will believe anything.

PDP is not a regional party? Since when? In which region is it prominent? If it's not a regional party, it's fast becoming one.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Seen This Hilarious cartoon? by Truckpusher(m): 8:54pm On May 04, 2015
kastonkastrol:

Death to PDP again
They will only recycle themselves my brother ,just like you have them in the APC today but again there could be some real changes owing to the fact that you are aware that someone can't wait to take over from you. tongue
Re: Anyone Seen This Hilarious cartoon? by Truckpusher(m): 8:59pm On May 04, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Didn't know you had a funny bone in you OP, real funny I must admit. If I've discovered anything in this forum, it's that hatred is reciprocal, I've seen the most neutral monikers turn bigoted in weeks. At the end of the day, we would sooner buy drinks for each other in real life than fight, so good one OP.
It's not just reciprocal but also infectious, I tell ya.

Sometime ago, most of us were in this forum when some malicious things are being said about our people and people we know their pains ,and in your quest to revenge you start being like them and it gradually consumes you ,hiding your real identity.

It's just that bad.......It is that bad angry

1 Like

Re: Anyone Seen This Hilarious cartoon? by Truckpusher(m): 9:01pm On May 04, 2015
Ilekeh:

Rubbish! Who said I was in diaspora? You will believe anything.

PDP is not a regional party? Since when? In which region is it prominent? If it's not a regional party, it's fast becoming one.
You don't live in Nigeria,you stay in the US yet you and some other folks keep fanning the embers of hate and division.

You won't be here when this same hate will consume us.

Think your actions thoroughly and see if you are doing a disservice to your own fellow black people irrespective of what nationality you uphold dearly.
Re: Anyone Seen This Hilarious cartoon? by Ilekeh(f): 9:04pm On May 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
You don't live in Nigeria,you stay in the US yet you and some other folks keep fanning the embers of hate and division.

You won't be here when this same hate will consume us.

Think your actions thoroughly and see if you are doing a disservice to your own fellow black people irrespective of what nationality you uphold dearly.

Who told you that I live int he US? Nigga, I've been in Lagos for the past three years. undecided

When will you practice your lecture? You....the same person that advocate for Ijawland Republic? You that claim Asari as his mentor?

Don't even starttttttttttt it.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Seen This Hilarious cartoon? by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 04, 2015
This is really hilarious!

PDP in a very unfamiliar position! Hahaha hahaha!

1 Like

Re: Anyone Seen This Hilarious cartoon? by QuotaSystem: 9:07pm On May 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
It's not just reciprocal but also infectious, I tell ya.

Sometime ago, most of us were in this forum when some malicious things are being said about our people and people we know their pains ,and in your quest to revenge you start being like them and it gradually consumes you ,hiding your real identity.

It's just that bad.......It is that bad angry

Word.
Re: Anyone Seen This Hilarious cartoon? by Truckpusher(m): 9:12pm On May 04, 2015
Ilekeh:

Who told you that I live int he US? Nigga, I've been in Lagos for the past three years. undecided

When will you practice your lecture? You....the same person that advocate for Ijawland Republic? You that claim Asari as his mentor?

Don't even starttttttttttt it.
I have unequivocally said that people like Asari Dokubo and MEND were not a representative of the yearning and aspiration of the Niger Delta people in their struggle to remain alive in the face of oppression,environmental degradation and genocide.

I have consistently called them a criminal enterprise that has taken advantage of the deliberate marginalization of the indigenous people of the Niger Delta people by the Nigerian state.

I have also said that people like Asari and co became a necessary evil to draw the world's attention to the colossal environmental degradation going on in the Niger Delta due to oil exploration and exploitation of their God given natural resources because it was obvious that the Niger Delta elites were only after their own stomach.

And finally, I am not an Ijaw man even as I share a lot with them ,I hope you got the message for the last time.

Asari can't be my hero until our people are fine.
Re: Anyone Seen This Hilarious cartoon? by Ilekeh(f): 9:32pm On May 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
I have unequivocally said that people like Asari Dokubo and MEND were not a representative of the yearning and aspiration of the Niger Delta people in their struggle to remain alive in the face of oppression,environmental degradation and genocide.

I have consistently called them a criminal enterprise that has taken advantage of the deliberate marginalization of the indigenous people of the Niger Delta people by the Nigerian state.

I have also said that people like Asari and co became a necessary evil to draw the world's attention to the colossal environmental degradation going on in the Niger Delta due to oil exploration and exploitation of their God given natural resources because it was obvious that the Niger Delta elites were only after their own stomach.

And finally, I am not an Ijaw man even as I share a lot with them ,I hope you got the message for the last time.

Asari can't be my hero until our people are fine.

Awwwww stories that touch.

So you're no longer Ijaw again abi? Ko si wahala.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Seen This Hilarious cartoon? by Truckpusher(m): 9:35pm On May 04, 2015
Ilekeh:

Awwwww stories that touch.

So you're no longer Ijaw again abi? Ko si wahala.
Olodo , did I ever say to you that I'm an Ijaw? undecided grin
Re: Anyone Seen This Hilarious cartoon? by omenka(m): 9:37pm On May 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Who takes things too personal here than your folks?

Tell them to leave barca alone abeg. grin grin
Now you wanna bring that trash all the way here. Let me tell you something you guys don't know. There are a lot of personal stuffs some of us are privy to regarding that member but cannot reveal for the sake of nairaland privacy rules and personal conviction that we are beyond some stuffs.

Reason why I've been keeping mum over all that rubbish. I'd really appreciate if you people kept my name out of that crap. I'm bigger than that.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Seen This Hilarious cartoon? by Ilekeh(f): 9:39pm On May 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Olodo , did I ever say to you that I'm an Ijaw? undecided grin

Bros, you can lie sha. Na wa o.
Re: Anyone Seen This Hilarious cartoon? by Ilekeh(f): 9:40pm On May 04, 2015
omenka:
Now you wanna bring that trash all the way here. Let me tell you something you guys don't know. There are a lot of personal stuffs some of us are privy to regarding that member but cannot reveal for the sake of nairaland privacy rules and personal conviction that we are beyond some stuffs.

Reason why I've been keeping mum over all that rubbish. I'd really appreciate if you people keep my name out of that crap. I'm bigger than that.

grin cheesy don't mind that drug pusher.

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Seen This Hilarious cartoon? by Truckpusher(m): 9:43pm On May 04, 2015
omenka:

Reason why I've been keeping mum over all that rubbish. I'd really appreciate if you people keep my name out of that crap. I'm bigger than that.
Ok then. cheesy
Re: Anyone Seen This Hilarious cartoon? by Truckpusher(m): 9:44pm On May 04, 2015
Ilekeh:

grin cheesy don't mind that drug pusher.
ALABARU grin
Re: Anyone Seen This Hilarious cartoon? by Ilekeh(f): 9:45pm On May 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
ALABARU grin

Translate the Ijaw word for me please. Without screaming at me. embarassed
Re: Anyone Seen This Hilarious cartoon? by Truckpusher(m): 9:45pm On May 04, 2015
Ilekeh:

Translate the Ijaw word for me please. Without screaming at me. embarassed
Truckpusher tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have Documents Proving 'Buhari's Death'' — Nnamdi Kanu / Old Maps Show Biafra Was Actually In Cameroon And Was Never Part Of Nigeria / Shocking, Lagos Marked Tinubu's 69thbirthday In 2012, How's He Still 69 In 2022?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.