Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Photo Of A Hilarious Cartoon About Tompolo By The Punch Newspaper - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of A Hilarious Cartoon About Tompolo By The Punch Newspaper (38998 Views)

Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And The Fuel Scarcity / 7 Days Ultimatum Given To Tompolo By The EFCC To Appear Before It, Ellapses / Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of A Hilarious Cartoon About Tompolo By The Punch Newspaper by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:09pm On Feb 26, 2016
The Fear Of Buhari's Anti Corruption Drive Is The Beginning Of Wisdom For The Criminals Who Hitherto, Were Untouchable...

Sai Buhari Forever!!!

lalasticlala Dominque let's appreciate Mr. President's resolve to tackle this cankerworm called Corruption..

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Hilarious Cartoon About Tompolo By The Punch Newspaper by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:10pm On Feb 26, 2016
Osibande, This Man Na Real Coward...

99 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Hilarious Cartoon About Tompolo By The Punch Newspaper by Pheals(f): 12:15pm On Feb 26, 2016
Tompolo turn rat from lion which kind changes be that

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Hilarious Cartoon About Tompolo By The Punch Newspaper by Anticabal: 12:15pm On Feb 26, 2016
Punch na zombie yoruba paper na.

BTW,Have you blamed GEJ today?- Liar mohammed.

Pls call me an Ipod/Ipad. grin

144 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Hilarious Cartoon About Tompolo By The Punch Newspaper by McCarlito(m): 12:15pm On Feb 26, 2016
How does this affect the lives of the masses now that common pure water is sold for #20 per sachet angry angry

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Hilarious Cartoon About Tompolo By The Punch Newspaper by Awoofawo(m): 12:16pm On Feb 26, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Hilarious Cartoon About Tompolo By The Punch Newspaper by dunkem21(m): 12:21pm On Feb 26, 2016
grin Hilarious .. Reminds me of Tom and Jerry cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Hilarious Cartoon About Tompolo By The Punch Newspaper by AtlanticBreeze: 12:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
The same Government Tompolo that has resisted arrest and called the bluff of the courts under buhari's government. I guess this is just something for the zombies to fantasize on

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Hilarious Cartoon About Tompolo By The Punch Newspaper by Testerfuze(m): 12:23pm On Feb 26, 2016
Anticabal:

Stop it naw haba

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Hilarious Cartoon About Tompolo By The Punch Newspaper by Tokety7: 12:24pm On Feb 26, 2016
Before epitomizes Jonah-daft govt. a very useless govt. Thank Goodness we have chased that cursed drunkard away.

26 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Hilarious Cartoon About Tompolo By The Punch Newspaper by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:25pm On Feb 26, 2016
McCarlito:
[s]How does this affect the lives of the masses now that common pure water is sold for #20 per sachet[/s] angry angry

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Hilarious Cartoon About Tompolo By The Punch Newspaper by martyns303(m): 12:28pm On Feb 26, 2016
The publication is one sided, ain't this the same Tompolo that has refused to obey court orders. Even when law enforcement agencies have been asked to provide him.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Hilarious Cartoon About Tompolo By The Punch Newspaper by drss(m): 12:29pm On Feb 26, 2016
una call dat embarassment a joke e no funy at all. sad d drawing be like say na one 2 year old pikin draw am. lame cartoon.

9 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Hilarious Cartoon About Tompolo By The Punch Newspaper by drss(m): 12:32pm On Feb 26, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
The same Government Tompolo that has resisted arrest and called the bluff of the courts under buhari's government. I guess this is just something for the zombies to fantasize on
no mind dem. lame cartoon. d tin too dry sef.

23 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Hilarious Cartoon About Tompolo By The Punch Newspaper by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:34pm On Feb 26, 2016
drss:
no mind dem. lame cartoon. d tin too dry sef.
drss:
una call dat embarassment a joke e no funy at all. sad d drawing be like say na one 2 year old pikin draw am. lame cartoon.
martyns303:
The publication is one sided, ain't this the same Tompolo that has refused to obey court orders. Even when law enforcement agencies have been asked to provide him.
martyns303:

E Pain Them Die!!! cheesy grin

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Hilarious Cartoon About Tompolo By The Punch Newspaper by Progressive01(m): 12:40pm On Feb 26, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
How do you say someone called the bluff by hiding?? cheesy Isn't running and hiding a cowardly act?? Do you know what it means by "calling one's bluff"??

These Ekpas sef. gringrin

No wonder they refer to that man who ran to Abidjan as a Hero. grin

In the dictionary of Ekpas, running and hiding from those who seek you out is an act of Bravery!! shockedgrin

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Hilarious Cartoon About Tompolo By The Punch Newspaper by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 26, 2016
[size=18pt] grin LWBMB[/size]

Laf wan bust my belle

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Hilarious Cartoon About Tompolo By The Punch Newspaper by Progressive01(m): 12:41pm On Feb 26, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

E Pain Them Die!!! cheesy grin
Like very deep wound.
You sef too dey find trouble. Your bf go suffer no be small. cheesycheesycheesy

10 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Hilarious Cartoon About Tompolo By The Punch Newspaper by Progressive01(m): 12:44pm On Feb 26, 2016
drss:
Granted, the drawing itself no too make, but the message is ON POINT!! cheesy

Why d tin dey pain una like dis? grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Hilarious Cartoon About Tompolo By The Punch Newspaper by AtlanticBreeze: 12:49pm On Feb 26, 2016
Progressive01:
How do you say someone called the bluff by hiding?? cheesy Isn't running and hiding a cowardly act?? Do you know what it means by "calling one's bluff"??

These Ekpas sef. gringrin
hiding in Nigeria or tompolo's republic? Zombie

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Hilarious Cartoon About Tompolo By The Punch Newspaper by drss(m): 12:51pm On Feb 26, 2016
Progressive01:
Granted, the drawing itself no too make, but the message is ON POINT!! cheesy

Why d tin dey pain una like dis? grin
pain who i get beta tins to worry about dan bother myself on dat useless cartoon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Hilarious Cartoon About Tompolo By The Punch Newspaper by AtlanticBreeze: 12:52pm On Feb 26, 2016
Tokety7:
Before epitomizes Jonah-daft govt. a very useless govt. Thank Goodness we have chased that cursed drunkard away.
chased the drunkard away and replaced him with a kunu sipping and gworo chewing failed president

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Hilarious Cartoon About Tompolo By The Punch Newspaper by Progressive01(m): 1:16pm On Feb 26, 2016
drss:
pain who i get beta tins to worry about dan bother myself on dat useless cartoon.
So what are you doing on the thread?? grin. Better tins my brown eye. cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Hilarious Cartoon About Tompolo By The Punch Newspaper by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 26, 2016
looooool
Re: Photo Of A Hilarious Cartoon About Tompolo By The Punch Newspaper by mightyhaze: 1:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Osibande, This Man Na Real Coward...
who be 'osibande'?

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Hilarious Cartoon About Tompolo By The Punch Newspaper by ricsman(m): 1:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
ok
Re: Photo Of A Hilarious Cartoon About Tompolo By The Punch Newspaper by DesChyko: 1:23pm On Feb 26, 2016
Where the joke nau?

But some people dey laff

How una go dey enjoy this joke without me? sad

And this afternoon boring die ;(

Abeg, give me APC form make I see whether I go find the joke take laff sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Hilarious Cartoon About Tompolo By The Punch Newspaper by landcash: 1:24pm On Feb 26, 2016
jk
Re: Photo Of A Hilarious Cartoon About Tompolo By The Punch Newspaper by candidbabe(f): 1:24pm On Feb 26, 2016
Ngene ukwenu you are not making sense.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Hilarious Cartoon About Tompolo By The Punch Newspaper by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 26, 2016
Anticabal:

ekpa cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Hilarious Cartoon About Tompolo By The Punch Newspaper by Dottore: 1:24pm On Feb 26, 2016
Exactly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Otedola: DSS Gave Me $500,000 To Set Farouk Lawan Up / AIG Donald Awunah Is Dead / Tinubu Splits Petroleum Ministry, Appoints 2 State Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.