Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,529 members, 7,812,645 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) (17264 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo Receives Ambassador Of Israel (Photos) / Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Receives Ambassador Of China, Zhou Pingjian(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by Ephemmm: 7:18am On May 05, 2015
temitemi1:
#BABaONECHANCE... GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

It is apparent that your brain has either entered one chance since the day when PDP start ruling or the day when GEJ looses: scanning and reformatting may be of help, to see if your brain will function in another state of affairs.

Wishing your speedy recovery under this in-coming regime.
Re: Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by Ephemmm: 7:19am On May 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
See dem
Useless people dat destroyed jonathanz administration
Nemesis will surely catch up wif dem
I love transformation
I hate "change"
Quote me to blast me and ya will never make it in like

Many were mad, but only few are roaming, honestly.
Re: Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by MrSunesis(m): 7:28am On May 05, 2015
kolomax:
The more you quote the one above the more he think his relevant just ignore him..

Meanwhile BABA keep receiving better people

GOD BLESS MY PRESIDENT ELECT

Hahahahahahahahahahah
Re: Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by Nobody: 7:29am On May 05, 2015
Iamsynord:
hope he didn't Trek there too

Lmao!
Re: Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by fanysteve: 8:16am On May 05, 2015
iluvweed:

Since both of you don't have job, I will talk to seun....You need to be Moderators on this website!

cheesy

Meanwhile, I think baba is the Tallest President in the World grin........Sai Baba!
baba one chance is going to be the worlds tallest presido and the world FOOLISH , sai babaonechance

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by newbies56: 9:23am On May 05, 2015
To win is one things, to deliver is another, 5000 naira monthly for graduates,free education , make I dey wait for my share o
Re: Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by Nobody: 11:51am On May 05, 2015
help3852:
babe You get liver, since 2010, just 2comments grin cheesy

How can I be like you??

This forum is full of drama cheesy, i only "breeze in to read relevant news and breeze out"

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by Drone007: 12:02pm On May 05, 2015
tiwaz:
President -elect,Muhammadu Buhari received the Ambassador of Niger Republic Mansour Maman Hadj Daddo (R) & Mr. Shehu Amadou today.
The Group Managing Director of Mutual Benefit Assurance, Mr Akin Ogunbiyi also paid him a visit..

http://www.pijangonews.com/2015/05/president-elect-gen-buhari-receives.html

HIS REAL, NATURAL BROTHERS; AND, THE TYPE OF FOREIGNERS HE WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT (AS LONG AS THEY ARE CONTESTING AGAINST NON-NORTHERN NIGERIAN CANDIDATES) AT AU AND OTHER INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATIONS AND FORA!
Re: Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by Drone007: 12:04pm On May 05, 2015
fanysteve:
baba one chance is going to be the worlds tallest presido and the world FOOLISH , sai babaonechance

#babaonechance
#dauradullard
Re: Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by jibrilaminu003(m): 1:15pm On May 05, 2015
temitemi1:

The difference is clear..... While pple of honour visit our president elect, your president goes about visiting others. Lolz
Re: Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by BabaOneChance: 1:28pm On May 05, 2015
Drone007:

#babaonechance
#dauradullard
352 mentions. Why won't you guys let me rest?
Re: Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by Mayydayy(m): 2:08pm On May 05, 2015
God bless baba.
The tallest president in the world.
Re: Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 05, 2015
GenBuhari:
He has been very thin his whole life. People like you are likely planning to poison him and claim he died from an illness.

If anything happens to our general we know it is the handiwork of you evil scums. angry

Ur living in denial.
Re: Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 05, 2015
If the president elect dies , we would know you poisoned him (agents of evil America ).
chuna1985:

Ur living in denial.
Re: Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 05, 2015
GenBuhari:
If the president elect dies , we would know you poisoned him (agents of evil America ).

Lol, u need to become educated. Obama helped install buhari...
Re: Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 05, 2015
That is an insult to the millions of Nigerians that voted overwhelmingly for Buhari.

America plays to the gallery they implied support for Buhari when they realised he was to popular to rig out.
chuna1985:

Lol, u need to become educated. Obama helped install buhari...
Re: Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 05, 2015
GenBuhari:
That is an insult to the millions of Nigerians that voted overwhelmingly for Buhari.

America plays to the gallery they implied support for Buhari when they realised he was to popular to rig out.

I've dropped a fact, investigate it...
Re: Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 05, 2015
temitemi1:

Your post is.becoming nuisance.
Let's forget all hate campaigns and move for a better Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Swears In Muheeba Dankaka, Chairman, Members Of FCC, RMAFC, Others / Ondo Election 2020: Eyitayo Jegede Will Defeat Akeredolu – Tambuwal / Garba Shehu Hits David Piling Of London Financial Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.