Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,708 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Abacha Used Lipstick To Coat His Cracked Lips At A Summit In 1997 (photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abacha Used Lipstick To Coat His Cracked Lips At A Summit In 1997 (photo) (63694 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Sani Abacha's Daughter Rocking Her Daddy's Coat In China. / Buhari Arrives Nigeria From The China-africa Summit In South Africa (Pics) / Osinbajo And Aregbesola At The EP Summit In Abuja [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abacha Used Lipstick To Coat His Cracked Lips At A Summit In 1997 (photo) by zudozz: 12:47am On May 05, 2015
if Jonathan thief d kind of money this hausa man thief, Nigeria 4 no dey 2geda again.
Re: Abacha Used Lipstick To Coat His Cracked Lips At A Summit In 1997 (photo) by bigass123(m): 1:02am On May 05, 2015
[size 19pt] chai, fear catch me oh[/size]
Re: Abacha Used Lipstick To Coat His Cracked Lips At A Summit In 1997 (photo) by islandmoon: 1:06am On May 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
D same abacha Buhari said he wasn't corrupt
Buhari smoke glue
I love transformation
I hate "change"
Quote me to blast me and ya will never make it in like

IGNORANT!!!

Hehehehehe.

am just like AWODI, Yoruba says " Awodi jeun epa sanra "

Meaning -....Hawk/Eagle eats cursed food for body nourishment,
check it out, can you imagine amount of curses been showered at hawk/eagle when ever she picked a chick?
Lol...still those curses has only made the Hawk fat and look more robust after enjoying the chick!

so, this your curse will only make me fresh more..

beside you spelt "life" wrongly "like" instead of " life" solo makinde.
Re: Abacha Used Lipstick To Coat His Cracked Lips At A Summit In 1997 (photo) by tartar9(m): 1:08am On May 05, 2015
thats not lipstick, its...bloood!
Re: Abacha Used Lipstick To Coat His Cracked Lips At A Summit In 1997 (photo) by henryadex(m): 1:42am On May 05, 2015
THIS MAN NA ORIGINAL BOKO HARAM
Re: Abacha Used Lipstick To Coat His Cracked Lips At A Summit In 1997 (photo) by lampardizik(m): 1:49am On May 05, 2015
bishop4APC:
Ekun oko obasanjo

At the mention of abacha name, obasanjo will not hesitate to scale over the fence and run for his dare life.

If this man is alive, who be jonathan the woman rapper, he go don use his ogogoro damaged body to feed crocodile, use dat ugly fat folk *okupe* as pressing table, the frog eye *diezani* go hear wieen from his big johntomos, okonjo iweala go tey for kitchen, nairaland no go even exist at all and seun go dey roam the street dey look for job now, all the tanoids for nairaland forum go rotten for kirikiri.

Abacha, mr no nonsense. Nigerians are really missing this man.

Na where hin go con put u?
Re: Abacha Used Lipstick To Coat His Cracked Lips At A Summit In 1997 (photo) by Paretomaster(m): 2:27am On May 05, 2015
Genea:
wen u r done tell me
Am just getting started babe!
Re: Abacha Used Lipstick To Coat His Cracked Lips At A Summit In 1997 (photo) by chrischina(m): 3:58am On May 05, 2015
THIS IS NOT LIPSTICK BROS , THAT NA IGBO OR SKONG OYE .
Re: Abacha Used Lipstick To Coat His Cracked Lips At A Summit In 1997 (photo) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 4:20am On May 05, 2015
kekakuz:
16 years after,they are still discovering and returning loot
how much did this sick bloodsucking religious fanatic stole
Was abacha a religious fanatic? Some people comment for the sake of commenting
Re: Abacha Used Lipstick To Coat His Cracked Lips At A Summit In 1997 (photo) by Nobody: 5:48am On May 05, 2015
Listen to yourself, do you ever use your head to think why it is only a man that died 17 years ago that they are "finding loot" of?

In fact the economic performance and crude oil revenue during Abacha's reign proves Abacha was no looter.

Why are they not finding any of the $800 Billion that has been looted after Abacha's death?

Please people open una eyes small small.
kekakuz:
16 years after,they are still discovering and returning loot
how much did this sick bloodsucking religious fanatic stole
Re: Abacha Used Lipstick To Coat His Cracked Lips At A Summit In 1997 (photo) by Nobody: 5:54am On May 05, 2015
May the soul of this great leader rest in perfect peace.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Abacha Used Lipstick To Coat His Cracked Lips At A Summit In 1997 (photo) by Ekii(f): 6:24am On May 05, 2015
He was more of a living dead.
Re: Abacha Used Lipstick To Coat His Cracked Lips At A Summit In 1997 (photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:29am On May 05, 2015
Re: Abacha Used Lipstick To Coat His Cracked Lips At A Summit In 1997 (photo) by dorocent(m): 6:30am On May 05, 2015
such a stupid punk....... i cause d day u eva became a president... mitcheww
Re: Abacha Used Lipstick To Coat His Cracked Lips At A Summit In 1997 (photo) by naijafella(m): 6:50am On May 05, 2015
Just passing...
Re: Abacha Used Lipstick To Coat His Cracked Lips At A Summit In 1997 (photo) by pawesome(m): 6:52am On May 05, 2015
d best president naija ever had until yar'adua supressed him
Re: Abacha Used Lipstick To Coat His Cracked Lips At A Summit In 1997 (photo) by pawesome(m): 6:59am On May 05, 2015
all dis Abacha loot na set up..apart frm him killin pple usin al-mustapha,Nigeria ws at a steady level..evrytin ws moving on fyn

1 Like

Re: Abacha Used Lipstick To Coat His Cracked Lips At A Summit In 1997 (photo) by Arnoldo(m): 7:03am On May 05, 2015
bishop4APC:
Ekun oko obasanjo

At the mention of abacha name, obasanjo will not hesitate to scale over the fence and run for his dare life.

If this man is alive, who be jonathan the woman rapper, he go don use his ogogoro damaged body to feed crocodile, use dat ugly fat folk *okupe* as pressing table, the frog eye *diezani* go hear wieen from his big johntomos, okonjo iweala go tey for kitchen, nairaland no go even exist at all and seun go dey roam the street dey look for job now, all the tanoids for nairaland forum go rotten for kirikiri.

mumu talk..........him go go world bank go pursue okonjo go kitchen?.....or go shell go comot diezani ......where all dis underage follow join nairaland.......everybody is hailing abacha ......he was busy using their heads and looting....we know he looting a lot because he is dead........if to say obj don die we go know say him loot pass.....he introduced dis no record trash DAT is affecting nnpc now
Re: Abacha Used Lipstick To Coat His Cracked Lips At A Summit In 1997 (photo) by Taleeysun(f): 7:06am On May 05, 2015
bishop4APC:
Ekun oko obasanjo

reason he is not alive
Re: Abacha Used Lipstick To Coat His Cracked Lips At A Summit In 1997 (photo) by MuyiRano(m): 7:13am On May 05, 2015
AkunneObinna:
booking space

You're buying a Federal Government land allocated to ministers and former head of states and I hereby give you one month to vacate this property.

1 Like

Re: Abacha Used Lipstick To Coat His Cracked Lips At A Summit In 1997 (photo) by bishop4APC: 7:16am On May 05, 2015
Arnoldo:
mumu talk..........him go go world bank go pursue okonjo go kitchen?.....or go shell go comot diezani ......where all dis underage follow join nairaland.......everybody is hailing abacha ......he was busy using their heads and looting....we know he looting a lot because he is dead........if to say obj don die we go know say him loot pass.....he introduced dis no record trash DAT is affecting nnpc now

Corporate mumu. We keep hearing bullshit about abacha loots being refunded from different countries and nobody couldn't account for those billions, your number six should've told you that it was mere gossip talk to denigrate abacha's government.

He ramains the best.
Re: Abacha Used Lipstick To Coat His Cracked Lips At A Summit In 1997 (photo) by cecs(m): 7:16am On May 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
D same abacha Buhari said he wasn't corrupt
Buhari smoke glue
I love transformation
I hate "change"
Quote me to blast me and ya will never make it in like
why won't you I hate change ? as u like to remain where u are last year ba? #change the way you think, think lik a human being huh...awayu e ?
Re: Abacha Used Lipstick To Coat His Cracked Lips At A Summit In 1997 (photo) by M4gunners: 7:17am On May 05, 2015
Princecalm:
Even though he was alledged to be brutal he was never afraid to bring offenders to book. But what do we have today?
Did you just listen to yourself? Even though he was brutal you said! A brutal and worst president ever rule nigeria is busy bring whosoever that offend him to book, why he is busy stealing our money and you are here praising him.
Re: Abacha Used Lipstick To Coat His Cracked Lips At A Summit In 1997 (photo) by Enahi(f): 7:19am On May 05, 2015
I heard Abacha is from Niger,no wonder he looted Nigerian money. Too many illegal people claming to be Nigerians,am sure Buhari is from Niger Republic.
Re: Abacha Used Lipstick To Coat His Cracked Lips At A Summit In 1997 (photo) by Princecalm(m): 7:33am On May 05, 2015
M4gunners:
Did you just listen to yourself? Even though he was brutal you said! A brutal and worst president ever rule nigeria is busy bring whosoever that offend him to book, why he is busy stealing our money and you are here praising him.
so who is not doing the stealing today?
Re: Abacha Used Lipstick To Coat His Cracked Lips At A Summit In 1997 (photo) by M4gunners: 7:45am On May 05, 2015
Princecalm:
so who is not doing the stealing today?
You i guess.
Re: Abacha Used Lipstick To Coat His Cracked Lips At A Summit In 1997 (photo) by Princecalm(m): 7:50am On May 05, 2015
M4gunners:
You i guess.
are my a politician?
Re: Abacha Used Lipstick To Coat His Cracked Lips At A Summit In 1997 (photo) by niytej(m): 7:59am On May 05, 2015
ramdris:
Face of terror!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Abacha Used Lipstick To Coat His Cracked Lips At A Summit In 1997 (photo) by Genea(f): 8:07am On May 05, 2015
Paretomaster:

Am just getting started babe!
#justlooking
Re: Abacha Used Lipstick To Coat His Cracked Lips At A Summit In 1997 (photo) by Missmossy(f): 8:24am On May 05, 2015
He looks scary sad

The face though, not sure if its lipstick on his lips. Glad i wasn't born during his regime.

1 Like

Re: Abacha Used Lipstick To Coat His Cracked Lips At A Summit In 1997 (photo) by OluwaseunOsewa1: 8:30am On May 05, 2015
ETISALAT AND MTN DATA AVAILABLE FOR ALL DEVICE AT AFFOIDABLE PRICE. 1GB IS 1,000 2GB IS 1,800 5GB IS 4,000 CONTACT US FOR YOURS. 08188414910

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US Basketball Players Honour Igbinedion Osaretin After Accident In Texas. PIC / Governor Akeredolu Returns To Nigeria After 3 Months / Femi Fani-Kayode Welcomes Another Son With Mystery Woman (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.