Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,207 members, 7,811,564 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Abacha Used Lipstick To Coat His Cracked Lips At A Summit In 1997 (photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abacha Used Lipstick To Coat His Cracked Lips At A Summit In 1997 (photo) (63691 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Sani Abacha's Daughter Rocking Her Daddy's Coat In China. / Buhari Arrives Nigeria From The China-africa Summit In South Africa (Pics) / Osinbajo And Aregbesola At The EP Summit In Abuja [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abacha Used Lipstick To Coat His Cracked Lips At A Summit In 1997 (photo) by Paretomaster(m): 8:39am On May 05, 2015
Genea:
#justlooking

Oh my God! There are children on NL o, u will scare dem away with dis ur profile pix. Ojuju calabar.
Re: Abacha Used Lipstick To Coat His Cracked Lips At A Summit In 1997 (photo) by Nobody: 8:46am On May 05, 2015
kekakuz:
16 years after,they are still discovering and returning loot
how much did this sick bloodsucking religious fanatic stole steal
jona
Re: Abacha Used Lipstick To Coat His Cracked Lips At A Summit In 1997 (photo) by egobetatoday: 8:53am On May 05, 2015
kekakuz:
how much did this sick bloodsucking religious fanatic stole

if they are still discovering and returning loot in Abacha's name why will Gmb say he isnt corrupt? this means GMB is not better than the person who said stealing is not corruption
Re: Abacha Used Lipstick To Coat His Cracked Lips At A Summit In 1997 (photo) by falconxxx11(m): 8:54am On May 05, 2015
ramdris:
Face of terror!
may Allah be pleased with him.. amin
Re: Abacha Used Lipstick To Coat His Cracked Lips At A Summit In 1997 (photo) by Kagarko(m): 9:47am On May 05, 2015
ramdris:
Face of terror!

Then it means that you dont know who our enemies are.

Abacha meant well for Nigeria and Nigerians. Unfortunately the western world who benefitted immensely from babangida‘s govt. could not bear his western neglect as his ‘‘to hell with you syndrom for western world is hard“

Bross simply thats the reason why the western world decided to brand him ‘‘DICTATOR“

There is so much conspiracy about his govt including his death.

MAY HIS SOUL RIP

AMIN.
Re: Abacha Used Lipstick To Coat His Cracked Lips At A Summit In 1997 (photo) by ZITRAN: 9:51am On May 05, 2015
lalasticlala:

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/SeeMeSeeNigeria/status/595197850469928961
diz one na old old news nw d man had cirrhosis nd its a normal tin for head of states nd presidents to be brushed up b4 anytin
Re: Abacha Used Lipstick To Coat His Cracked Lips At A Summit In 1997 (photo) by abdulwastecx(m): 11:15am On May 05, 2015
GenBuhari:
May the soul of this great leader rest in perfect peace.

he was an idiot, a slope poke, a tyrant, corrupt mother fucker. may his sole never rest in peace
Re: Abacha Used Lipstick To Coat His Cracked Lips At A Summit In 1997 (photo) by simplynola(m): 11:27am On May 05, 2015
Yea, he had liver cirrhosis then, that's one of the symptoms.
Re: Abacha Used Lipstick To Coat His Cracked Lips At A Summit In 1997 (photo) by Nobody: 11:45am On May 05, 2015
It is clear you were too young to know him.

You have merely swallowed propaganda of Nigeria's enemies against him.

Research what Nigeria was earning during and his economic and development performance and you would realise that Abacha is one of the greatest leaders we ever had.
abdulwastecx:

he was an idiot, a slope poke, a tyrant, corrupt mother fucker. may his sole never rest in peace
Re: Abacha Used Lipstick To Coat His Cracked Lips At A Summit In 1997 (photo) by abdulwastecx(m): 11:52am On May 05, 2015
GenBuhari:
It is clear you were too young to know him.

You have merely swallowed propaganda of Nigeria's enemies against him.

Research what Nigeria was earning during and his economic and development performance and you would realise that Abacha is one of the greatest leaders we ever had.

i was not too young brother... i hate religious and ethnic sentiment. He was everybody hero in suleja ( Niger state ) where i was born merely because he is a northerner.

he was a ruthless dictator with little to nothing upstair.
abacha together with IBB, OBJ and master clueless Jonathan are Nigeria worst president/head of state
Re: Abacha Used Lipstick To Coat His Cracked Lips At A Summit In 1997 (photo) by Babacele: 12:08pm On May 05, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Cracked lips? Harmattan must have cause it.

Using a lip gloss would have been better. angry

oh Abacha was suffering from liver cyhrosis n peeling lips is one of d symptoms.
Re: Abacha Used Lipstick To Coat His Cracked Lips At A Summit In 1997 (photo) by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 05, 2015
Do the research I told you to do about Abacha's performance and our revenue earnt during his rule and you would be surprised to learn that you have been deceived by propaganda that could only have been produced by enemies of Nigeria
abdulwastecx:

i was not too young brother... i hate religious and ethnic sentiment. He was everybody hero in suleja ( Niger state ) where i was born merely because he is a northerner.

he was a ruthless dictator with little to nothing upstair.
abacha together with IBB, OBJ and master clueless Jonathan are Nigeria worst president/head of state
Re: Abacha Used Lipstick To Coat His Cracked Lips At A Summit In 1997 (photo) by abdulwastecx(m): 12:19pm On May 05, 2015
GenBuhari:
Do the research I told you to do about Abacha's performance and our revenue earnt during his rule and you would be surprised to learn that you have been deceived by propaganda that could only have been produced by enemies of Nigeria

ok i will do that
Re: Abacha Used Lipstick To Coat His Cracked Lips At A Summit In 1997 (photo) by Genea(f): 2:27pm On May 05, 2015
Paretomaster:

Oh my God! There are children on NL o, u will scare dem away with dis ur profile pix. Ojuju calabar.
is dat all u cud come up wit ,smh
Re: Abacha Used Lipstick To Coat His Cracked Lips At A Summit In 1997 (photo) by pdrefurb: 3:26pm On May 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
D same abacha Buhari said he wasn't corrupt
Buhari smoke glue
I love transformation
I hate "change"
Quote me to blast me and ya will never make it in like
its very obvious that u will never make it in life
Re: Abacha Used Lipstick To Coat His Cracked Lips At A Summit In 1997 (photo) by BlackOnassis(m): 3:51pm On May 05, 2015
elopee3000:
Abacha this name scares oladipo diyas people a lot grin grin[size=8pt][/size] before una kill me I be nupe oooh

This guy u can lie o. Do you know that it was actually Abacha who was scared of "Oladipo Diya's People"? During Abacha's reign, he was scared to go to Lagos and SW because people around him kept lying to him that NADECO ppl would assassinate him grin. Abacha was holed up in Aso Rock while people like Al Mustapha fed him lies.

The same fear mongering repeated itself during Jonathan's time when certain people from the SE were poisoning Jonathan's mind that SW and North hated him and would try to harm him. It took several years of shame before Jonathan finally got the liver to leave Aso Rock and got to Borno State. grin He only visited after APC governors from SW, Edo, and North marched on the streets of Borno.
Re: Abacha Used Lipstick To Coat His Cracked Lips At A Summit In 1997 (photo) by Situation001(m): 11:39pm On May 05, 2015
GenBuhari:
May the soul of this great leader rest in perfect peace.
Aameen

1 Like

Re: Abacha Used Lipstick To Coat His Cracked Lips At A Summit In 1997 (photo) by francizy(m): 7:04am On May 06, 2015
kekakuz:
how much did this sick bloodsucking religious fanatic stole

Enough money to buy a whole country mehn...

What baffles me is how he looks even with the money he stole. The money didn't show on him mehn
Re: Abacha Used Lipstick To Coat His Cracked Lips At A Summit In 1997 (photo) by francizy(m): 7:06am On May 06, 2015
GenBuhari:
May the soul of this great tyrant/dictator rest in perfect peace.

Fixed.. smiley
Re: Abacha Used Lipstick To Coat His Cracked Lips At A Summit In 1997 (photo) by neihzar(m): 9:28pm On May 12, 2015
Kagarko:

Then it means that you dont know who our enemies are.

Abacha meant well for Nigeria and Nigerians. Unfortunately the western world who benefitted immensely from babangida‘s govt. could not bear his western neglect as his ‘‘to hell with you syndrom for western world is hard“

Bross simply thats the reason why the western world decided to brand him ‘‘DICTATOR“

There is so much conspiracy about his govt including his death.

MAY HIS SOUL RIP

AMIN.
see dix God forsaken bas.tard sayin Abacha meant well for nigeria.do u have a clue of d billion dollars he looted abroad.infact dey ar stil retrivin d money e stole nd stil yet to retriv al.you beta tink well b4 typin nxt tym.or ar u unda d influence of orijin?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) / Solomon Dalung Wears Super Eagles Jersey To Today's FEC Meeting (Photos) / US Basketball Players Honour Igbinedion Osaretin After Accident In Texas. PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.