Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

President Jonathan Should Concentrate On Packing - By Emmanuel Uchenna Ugwu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Should Concentrate On Packing - By Emmanuel Uchenna Ugwu (14531 Views)

Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos / Opinion:femi Fani-kayode And The Laughter Of Biafra By Emmanuel Uchenna Ugwu / I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Should Concentrate On Packing - By Emmanuel Uchenna Ugwu by ruggedboy01: 8:53am On May 05, 2015
Ftc on page 2 grin cheesy

If Gej decide to vacate aso rock before 29th una still go complain

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Should Concentrate On Packing - By Emmanuel Uchenna Ugwu by mahyowah(m): 8:55am On May 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
who d hell is "ugwu"
No result on google
@op, pls help me out
I love transformation
I hate "change"
Quote me to blast me and ya will never make it in life
unrealistic & fake transformation! you better wake up and follow the train of progress.
Re: President Jonathan Should Concentrate On Packing - By Emmanuel Uchenna Ugwu by chukwukamma(m): 8:59am On May 05, 2015
I think and believe that GEJ is in between two conflicting choices, one his personal desire or interest and the interest of the country. He has taking the decision to concede defeat on the basis of peace for the nation and nation's interest. He has reason to challenge the result of the election but knew that this will mean more problem for the nation. It was never an easy decision for GEJ but he has taken that for Nigerian democracy to move forward.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Should Concentrate On Packing - By Emmanuel Uchenna Ugwu by Untrollable: 9:00am On May 05, 2015
kaeforum:
Its time to move on cheesy

LMAO!
!
Re: President Jonathan Should Concentrate On Packing - By Emmanuel Uchenna Ugwu by focus7: 9:02am On May 05, 2015
Before Jonathan begin to play his victim game, he should tell the world of the massive rigging perpetrated in his favour in south south and south east, because we all know that APC could not have been so unpopular in those regions to score as low as was recorded for them.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Should Concentrate On Packing - By Emmanuel Uchenna Ugwu by Nobody: 9:04am On May 05, 2015
wonderful write up........you said it all
we all know there was more to orubebe's outburst....something tells me they didnt expect Jega to have handled the matter the way he did and things didnt pan out the way it should have for them
i dnt know why he is even called a HERO......someone that should have done half of what he's doing now a long time ago but he's doing those things now smiley
to say he failed Nigerians is an understatementsmiley
God bless you OP
2 bottles orijin for you cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Should Concentrate On Packing - By Emmanuel Uchenna Ugwu by anonimi: 9:09am On May 05, 2015
AgentOfAllah:
Uchenna has presented a compelling commentary on the whole charade that is Jonathan's concession.

Fayemi's concession must have been a charade as well seeing as he challenged the results in court and TRIED with his useless party of PRETENDERS to use the state judiciary apparatus to not allow Fayose be sworn in.
I hope you agree with that

anonimi:
Ekiti Court Closure: Document Shows NLC Absolves Presidency, Says Judicial Workers On Strike

Contrary to insinuations in some quarters that President Goodluck Jonathan ordered the closure of courts in Ekiti State, the state’s chapter of the Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) has said the continued closure is as a result of the ongoing strike embarked upon by public servants in the state over unpaid salaries and allowances. angry

The NLC was reacting to a statement by the All Progressives Congress (APC), which through its National Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, accused the President of ordering that the Ado-Ekiti High Court Complex be sealed off until the Governor-Elect, Mr Ayodele Fayose, is inaugurated.

In a statement in Ado-Ekiti on Friday, the NLC State Secretary, Comrade Ade Obatoye, warned politicians against reading political meaning to the issue and stop having the impression that the strike and the recalcitrant posture of the workers to resume work was political.

The NLC stated categorically that the ongoing industrial feud between the workers and government also affected the Judiciary Staff Union
of Nigeria, which it said accounted for the closure of courts.

It said, “We want to state categorically that all workers in Ekiti State, which include the members of the Judiciary Staff Union of Nigeria could not have resumed when the demand for payment of two months salaries and other arrears and deductions have not been met by government. shocked

“The impression that workers in the judiciary were being locked out due to certain directives from the Presidency was not only a falsehood, but also unfortunate as we have embarked on indefinite strike before the arrival of the security personnel who now manned the court premises.

“It is equally imperative to state clearly that we have never been involved in political drama that is ongoing in the state. What we are concerned about is the welfare of the workers, hence our resolve to embark on the strike after several attempts to make the government understand the plight of our members in the face unpaid salaries and allowances. shocked

“We want to also inform the public that the Chief Justice of Ekiti State had earlier ordered the closure of courts premises for protection of lives and property in and around the court even before the strike commenced, and the CJ has not reopened the courts till date.

“The Chairman of the state chapter of JUSUN, Comrade Niyi Ogundare, has also corroborated our stand that the court premises was actually closed two days before the commencement of the strike, hence, court could not have resumed work under the present situation,”he said.

It would be recalled that workers in Ekiti State have been on strike since last week over the non-payment of their August and September salaries as well as deductions from their July salaries. shocked

Heavily armed security agents, comprising soldiers, police and Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps had since Tuesday took over the Ado-Ekiti High Court Complex over apprehension that some judicial officers were planning to commence Fayose’s trial secretly, despite the fact that the state CJ has not officially reopened the courts.

The National Judicial Council (NJC) that intervened in the crisis rocking the state judiciary had last week ordered that security be beefed up at the complex.

From: http://newswirengr.com/2014/10/11/ek...ers-on-strike/

Arewa People's Congress, APC is an assembly of FRAUDSTERS.
QED!!!

Perhaps their "solid ideology and manifestoes" is to owe poor hard pressed workers their salaries & allowances sad

Lordlexyy post=27059358:
Strong, grounded ideology and manifestoes followed religiously by members of a given parties make the party what it is and not the members in the said party. Base on that, we can't accuse and lump Apc with pdp whose manifestos has not be tried and tested at the central level. Atleast, at the state level, we can honestly speak on the sterling quality in leadership that Apc has so far demonstrated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Should Concentrate On Packing - By Emmanuel Uchenna Ugwu by fancy4eve(f): 9:12am On May 05, 2015
Uchenna, if u don't hv sumtn 2 say 2 attract pples attention, u keep quite nd try farmn n ur village, I believe u re just lukn 4 ways 2 get buhari's attention, but guess wat my dear, buhari don't need 2face lyk u, GEJ accepted defeat for u nd I 2 b at peace n our country, wheather u lyk it or not, GEJ is a man of peace nd he did it 4 u nd I, so my dear, try more bucus dis write up will get u no were.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Should Concentrate On Packing - By Emmanuel Uchenna Ugwu by Jowonloju(m): 9:18am On May 05, 2015
GEJ is not sincere, his concession was for selfish glory. After May 29 discussion continue.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Should Concentrate On Packing - By Emmanuel Uchenna Ugwu by Nobody: 9:18am On May 05, 2015
fancy4eve:
Uchenna, if u don't hv sumtn 2 say 2 attract pples attention, u keep quite nd try farmn n ur village, I believe u re just lukn 4 ways 2 get buhari's attention, but guess wat my dear, buhari don't need 2face lyk u, GEJ accepted defeat for u nd I 2 b at peace n our country, wheather u lyk it or not, GEJ is a man of peace nd he did it 4 u nd I, so my dear, try more bucus dis write up will get u no were.
naso e tay pain you reach cheesy

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Should Concentrate On Packing - By Emmanuel Uchenna Ugwu by Nobody: 9:19am On May 05, 2015
sarahatuba:
wonderful write up........you said it all
we all know there was more to orubebe's outburst....something tells me they didnt expect Jega to have handled the matter the way he did and things didnt pan out the way it should have for them
i dnt know why he is even called a HERO......someone that should have done half of what he's doing now a long time ago but he's doing those things now smiley
to say he failed Nigerians is an understatementsmiley
God bless you OP
2 bottles orijin for you cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Should Concentrate On Packing - By Emmanuel Uchenna Ugwu by 13july: 9:23am On May 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
who d hell is "ugwu"
No result on google
@op, pls help me out
I love transformation
I hate "change"
it is you that will die in Jesus name . Bastard son of the devil. Going about cursing people.
Re: President Jonathan Should Concentrate On Packing - By Emmanuel Uchenna Ugwu by dafuturis(m): 9:26am On May 05, 2015
Jonathan is smart, he knows that if he resort to petition the world will realise that the margin of his lose was far greater than 2.5m.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Should Concentrate On Packing - By Emmanuel Uchenna Ugwu by revolcollec11: 9:33am On May 05, 2015

Re: President Jonathan Should Concentrate On Packing - By Emmanuel Uchenna Ugwu by XBLadez: 9:36am On May 05, 2015
IbnSatan, try harder
Re: President Jonathan Should Concentrate On Packing - By Emmanuel Uchenna Ugwu by eleko1: 9:41am On May 05, 2015
Persin wey life don bend finished.Nor need to curse him,he's already CURSED.
OrlandoOwoh:

May your life be transformed the way Jonathan "transformed" Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Should Concentrate On Packing - By Emmanuel Uchenna Ugwu by PassingShot(m): 9:42am On May 05, 2015
This is a masterpiece from the writer of this article. Let's hope that GEJ behaves himself from now on.

Many of us have long known that behind Jonathan's meek and serene look is deceit, lies and sinister plans.

I have since learnt not to trust his words.

"President Jonathan doesn’t have to acquiesce to a perceived injustice for the sake of peace. Peace is not superior to justice. He should approach the court, if he thinks he has a valid case. His judicial challenge will profit the country more than his bitter murmuring".

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Should Concentrate On Packing - By Emmanuel Uchenna Ugwu by bakila: 9:44am On May 05, 2015
AgentOfAllah:
Uchenna has presented a compelling commentary on the whole charade that is Jonathan's concession. I align with his retort that Jonathan should be patriotic enough to contest the veracity of the announced results if he feels shortchanged. Anything contrary would do the presumed 'vast majority' that voted for him a great injustice. Nobody should rule the country on a stolen mandate. I'll also be interested to know what comes of the numbers announced in Southern and eastern states that witnessed the most peaceful and fair elections of all time.
It will increase the Respondent Lawyers fees by adding an item called "Cross-Petition" to the bill of charge.
Votes for Akwa-Ibom, Delta and Rivers will be set out in the Petition and be nullified. Barcanista, Temitemi1, OREMUSSANCTUS - the octupus joker, Orubebe Akpabio and the rest will be called to defend the riggers. Ameachi, Umana will defend the cross Petition. Some of the evidence for the Cross-Petition will include this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szFfQOelXJs

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Should Concentrate On Packing - By Emmanuel Uchenna Ugwu by Nobody: 9:48am On May 05, 2015
Hello here.
I need just five people to tutor and mentor on how they can turn a one time investment of N4,000 to a lifetime earning point working online/offline with a company.

Pls just serious minded people should call/inbox me on whatsapp +2347062254195, it's not mandatory.
Re: President Jonathan Should Concentrate On Packing - By Emmanuel Uchenna Ugwu by olaniyanc: 9:49am On May 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
who d hell is "ugwu"
No result on google
@op, pls help me out
I love transformation
I hate "change"

Foolish president Jonathan. Just pack your bags and leave Aso Rock. Stop dithering. The masses are in pain right now. Go and spend the money you and your wife have looted. . Nigeria has to move on. If you are not happy with the result, go to court. Nigerians does not need your sympathy. You are not a peacemaker but a criminal. You believe in impunity and stop crying wolves when there is none. You are part and parcel of Ekitigate, we are not stupid. Why are you asking for Nobel Peace. What have you achieved. Nothing.Hypocrite! !!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Should Concentrate On Packing - By Emmanuel Uchenna Ugwu by eleko1: 9:50am On May 05, 2015
Why waste ur time on a the goat that can barely feed?Let him continue to sing/dance to his werey tunes.
13july:
it is you that will die in Jesus name . Bastard son of the devil. Going about cursing people.
His case is beyond redemption sad

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Should Concentrate On Packing - By Emmanuel Uchenna Ugwu by Nobody: 9:53am On May 05, 2015
efilefun:
Atleast he got the shoes he was crying for already
Re: President Jonathan Should Concentrate On Packing - By Emmanuel Uchenna Ugwu by Darlduchi: 9:57am On May 05, 2015
You know how they yorubas will always use a non existing Igbo to say things they themself can not say.
Re: President Jonathan Should Concentrate On Packing - By Emmanuel Uchenna Ugwu by PStacks(m): 9:57am On May 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
who d hell is "ugwu"
No result on google
@op, pls help me out
I love transformation
I hate "change"

This guy should be taken to a neuropsychiatric hospital or some home for retard people and stop ranting bu11shit here on nairaland how he loves transformation and hates change! I begin to wonder how this lunatic lives with himself, with the other one that GEJ is is hero and Fayose his role model..

These guys should live with reality, the game is UP..

Guess what time it is.. This is Buhari's time and aint nobody gon do shi*t about it.

#sai Buhari
Re: President Jonathan Should Concentrate On Packing - By Emmanuel Uchenna Ugwu by PRYCE(m): 9:59am On May 05, 2015
Mandela chose to forgive his jailers when he had the option of inciting violence against them which would've been carried out to the latter But did that change that he was wrongly jailed? You guys are just so desperate to tarnish whatever reputation the man has built by your extreme hate for him. World leaders have spoken, One Ugwu cannot snatch this victory away from him... Jonathan "the clueless" has gone international deal with it....

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Should Concentrate On Packing - By Emmanuel Uchenna Ugwu by felifeli: 10:01am On May 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
who d hell is "ugwu"
No result on google
@op, pls help me out
I love transformation
I hate "change"
[size=18pt]
Ugwu na vegetable for edikankon na .Abi you don forget grin grin grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Should Concentrate On Packing - By Emmanuel Uchenna Ugwu by anigold(m): 10:25am On May 05, 2015
IbnSultaan:

http://emmaugwu.com/president-jonathan-should-concentrate-on-packing/

One of the sycophants and attention-seekers looking for favours from GMB.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Should Concentrate On Packing - By Emmanuel Uchenna Ugwu by Intendy: 10:37am On May 05, 2015
gbamly said
Re: President Jonathan Should Concentrate On Packing - By Emmanuel Uchenna Ugwu by blackfase(m): 10:40am On May 05, 2015
Jona d biggest political scam nigeria had to bear for five agonizing years since britain decided to punish us with unholy amalgamation. D guy just dont fit into d twisted, treacherous, highly volatile political space of nigeria. Not done with d homongous looting of d national treasury, his co-travellers hav embarked on avaricious dismantling of his party's till right under his watch. May God in his infinite mercies provide Goodlick Ebele Jonathin with some required balls. He might need them to be able to effectively manage his life outside Aso Rock, especially with a sheppo on d docks......
Re: President Jonathan Should Concentrate On Packing - By Emmanuel Uchenna Ugwu by Bellfun(m): 10:48am On May 05, 2015
@OP...may God bless u real big for thise piece!...however,u must have it at the back of your mind that Jona is not only clueless but also a weakling! Its only peolple like like him that cry over spill milk!
Nice write-up bro!
Re: President Jonathan Should Concentrate On Packing - By Emmanuel Uchenna Ugwu by AgentOfAllah: 11:27am On May 05, 2015
anonimi:

Fayemi's concession must have been a charade as well seeing as he challenged the results in court and TRIED with his useless party of PRETENDERS to use the state judiciary apparatus to not allow Fayose be sworn in.
I hope you agree with that

Yes, I agree, so what's your point, exactly?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov Dickson Accuses Military Hierarchy Of Compromising Security In Bayelsa Poll / Enugu Assembly Passes Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law / Felix Ibru Buried In Ughelli (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.