Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

President Jonathan Should Concentrate On Packing - By Emmanuel Uchenna Ugwu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Should Concentrate On Packing - By Emmanuel Uchenna Ugwu (14530 Views)

Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos / Opinion:femi Fani-kayode And The Laughter Of Biafra By Emmanuel Uchenna Ugwu / I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Should Concentrate On Packing - By Emmanuel Uchenna Ugwu by XRAY21(m): 11:34am On May 05, 2015
strongerthaneva:
ugwu is a prominent and important in this society than u are..that's the fact he is telling u tanoids indomie brains..i love change I hate transformation..
f00l
Re: President Jonathan Should Concentrate On Packing - By Emmanuel Uchenna Ugwu by Nobody: 11:54am On May 05, 2015
[quote author=efilefun post=33430347][/quote]

guy you day mad oo.na me be retard.u day mad o.chai.1:0
Re: President Jonathan Should Concentrate On Packing - By Emmanuel Uchenna Ugwu by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 05, 2015
bogolobango:
hipopotamus or what is ur name mumu go help ur fada pack make dem leave aso villa for baba
lol you dey fear to quote the guy. grin
Re: President Jonathan Should Concentrate On Packing - By Emmanuel Uchenna Ugwu by doctokwus: 2:09pm On May 05, 2015
sarahatuba:
wonderful write up........you said it all
we all know there was more to orubebe's outburst....something tells me they didnt expect Jega to have handled the matter the way he did and things didnt pan out the way it should have for them
i dnt know why he is even called a HERO......someone that should have done half of what he's doing now a long time ago but he's doing those things now smiley
to say he failed Nigerians is an understatementsmiley
God bless you OP
2 bottles orijin for you cheesy
Jega's handling of the matter did go a long way,but I think something else was supposed to have occurred, which signal orubebe didn't get and that truncated the whole plan.It may have had sth to do with d enormous international pressure put on GEJ by d strongest of world powers.
Whatever it is,that GEJ could be sold to the gullible as a statesman is sth I laugh my heads off whenever I come across that appellation on him.The man is full of mischief and the true story of the role he played on the day of the final announcement of the result would soon be known and that statesman tag thrown to the dustbin it belongs.
Re: President Jonathan Should Concentrate On Packing - By Emmanuel Uchenna Ugwu by doctokwus: 2:13pm On May 05, 2015
sarahatuba:
wonderful write up........you said it all
we all know there was more to orubebe's outburst....something tells me they didnt expect Jega to have handled the matter the way he did and things didnt pan out the way it should have for them
i dnt know why he is even called a HERO......someone that should have done half of what he's doing now a long time ago but he's doing those things now smiley
to say he failed Nigerians is an understatementsmiley
God bless you OP
2 bottles orijin for you cheesy
Jega's handling of the matter did go a long way,but I think something else was supposed to have occurred, which signal orubebe didn't get and that truncated the whole plan.It may have had sth to do with d enormous international pressure put on GEJ by d strongest of world powers which made the president not to authorize d other part of the plan,having been warned of being heard accountable directly for the consequences of any fallout from it.
Whatever it is,that GEJ could be sold to the gullible as a statesman is sth I laugh my heads off whenever I come across that appellation on him.The man is full of mischief and the true story of the role he played on the day of the final announcement of the result would soon be known and that statesman tag thrown to the dustbin it belongs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Should Concentrate On Packing - By Emmanuel Uchenna Ugwu by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 05, 2015
doctokwus:

Jega's handling of the matter did go a long way,but I think something else was supposed to have occurred, which signal orubebe didn't get and that truncated the whole plan.It may have had sth to do with d enormous international pressure put on GEJ by d strongest of world powers which made the president not to authorize d other part of the plan,having been warned of being heard accountable directly for the consequences of any fallout from it.
youve said it all
orubebe's outburst was properly scripted
something tells me these coming months would be really interesting nd revealing considering the Audit report saga......then we'd know who the 'HERO' really is
Re: President Jonathan Should Concentrate On Packing - By Emmanuel Uchenna Ugwu by angelsing(m): 3:24pm On May 05, 2015
anonimi:

Fayemi's concession must have been a charade as well seeing as he challenged the results in court and TRIED with his useless party of PRETENDERS to use the state judiciary apparatus to not allow Fayose be sworn in.
I hope you agree with that

True Fayemi did and no one cried or rant that he should be given a nobel peace price for his actions..hope u spot the difference
Re: President Jonathan Should Concentrate On Packing - By Emmanuel Uchenna Ugwu by angelsing(m): 3:34pm On May 05, 2015
anigold:

One of the sycophants and attention-seekers looking for favours from GMB.
Another supporter of the Yam and goat story...it is obviously clear the mentality of u guys who supported GEJ...You all believe that everyone who criticise you lord and saviour GEJ intends to gain something from the president elect...This is the same mentality that cost ur lord the presidency...16yrs of PDP has been all about sharing money...Am glad we took back the country from the claws of Sycophants who are looking for nobel peace price for a man know next to nothing about Governance
Re: President Jonathan Should Concentrate On Packing - By Emmanuel Uchenna Ugwu by anonimi: 3:37pm On May 05, 2015
angelsing:
True Fayemi did and no one cried or rant that he should be given a nobel peace price for his actions..hope u spot the difference

Was there the same level of tension and forecast breakdown of law & order in the Ekiti state elections

Did Fayose promise & deliver on his promise of "baboons & monkeys soaked in blood" like BabOneChance did in 2011?

Now YOU spot the difference!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1969071_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Should Concentrate On Packing - By Emmanuel Uchenna Ugwu by angelsing(m): 3:47pm On May 05, 2015
anonimi:

Was there the same level of tension and forecast breakdown of law & order in the Ekiti state elections

Did Fayose promise & deliver on his promise of "baboons & monkeys soaked in blood" like BabOneChance did in 2011?

Now YOU spot the difference!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1969071_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
I like how u usually omit the part where he said "If the election were rigged" when quoting Buhari...If Fayemi had the knowledge of EkitiGate tape he probably would have threatened brim stone too
Re: President Jonathan Should Concentrate On Packing - By Emmanuel Uchenna Ugwu by ibietela2(m): 3:50pm On May 05, 2015
focus7:
Before Jonathan begin to play his victim game, he should tell the world of the massive rigging perpetrated in his favour in south south and south east, because we all not that APC could not have been so unpopular region to score as low as was recorded for them.

Who will tell us what happened in the north and south West?
Re: President Jonathan Should Concentrate On Packing - By Emmanuel Uchenna Ugwu by ibietela2(m): 3:55pm On May 05, 2015
bakila:

It will increase the Respondent Lawyers fees by adding an item called "Cross-Petition" to the bill of charge.
Votes for Akwa-Ibom, Delta and Rivers will be set out in the Petition and be nullified. Barcanista, Temitemi1, OREMUSSANCTUS - the octupus joker, Orubebe Akpabio and the rest will be called to defend the riggers. Ameachi, Umana will defend the cross Petition. Some of the evidence for the Cross-Petition will include this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szFfQOelXJs

Blind fellow, you only saw rigging in the south

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Should Concentrate On Packing - By Emmanuel Uchenna Ugwu by anonimi: 4:11pm On May 05, 2015
angelsing:
I like how u usually omit the part where he said "If the election were rigged" when quoting Buhari...If Fayemi had the knowledge of EkitiGate tape he probably would have threatened brim stone too

I guess that must be because Buhari/Fayemi/APC do not rig, abi

When you have finished deceiving yourself, please let me know.

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2W9iuKYbFc][/url]

Uploaded on Oct 30, 2011
This is a mobile phone video of the announcement of PDP as winners of the Badagry Central Local Government Elections with over 7000 votes. LASIEC Chairman, Justice Adeyinka later announced a different result. The lady speaking in the video is the LASIEC Returning Officer for Badagry Central on Saturday 22nd October, 2011.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Should Concentrate On Packing - By Emmanuel Uchenna Ugwu by bakila: 7:31pm On May 05, 2015
ibietela2:

Blind fellow, you only saw rigging in the south
!v
Voting for pdp in the Presidential elections where gej got stupendious votes. What did you see with your own cataract infested eye?
Re: President Jonathan Should Concentrate On Packing - By Emmanuel Uchenna Ugwu by ibietela2(m): 9:58pm On May 05, 2015
bakila:
!v
Voting for pdp in the Presidential elections where gej got stupendious votes. What did you see with your own cataract infested eye?

A Kid like you voting in the north
Re: President Jonathan Should Concentrate On Packing - By Emmanuel Uchenna Ugwu by NovusHomo(m): 1:01am On May 06, 2015
AgentOfAllah:
Uchenna has presented a compelling commentary on the whole charade that is Jonathan's concession. I align with his retort that Jonathan should be patriotic enough to contest the veracity of the announced results if he feels shortchanged. Anything contrary would do the presumed 'vast majority' that voted for him a great injustice. Nobody should rule the country on a stolen mandate. I'll also be interested to know what comes of the numbers announced in Southern and eastern states that witnessed the most peaceful and fair elections of all time.

Too late. Much too late to challenge whatever, and to win the Nobel Prize. Jonah is unbelievable. The man seems always in a stupor. You acknowledge defeat, and a few weeks later you recant. Is this how you ran Nigeria these past six years?. This man should not even be considered for the Nobel Peace Prize as some idiots are clamoring. He should be charged for treason, period.
Re: President Jonathan Should Concentrate On Packing - By Emmanuel Uchenna Ugwu by bakila: 2:48am On May 06, 2015
ibietela2:

A Kid like you voting in the north
Now your are officially blind. I begin to impregnate before you were born young person.
Did you see how three chaps were rushing the booklet as if they want to set a World Record.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG May Sell $100bn Assets To Shore Up Foreign Reserves / "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi / TCN Statement On System Collapse On The National Grid Due To Fire In Benin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.